It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Cardinal Peter Turkson (the possible next pope), Peter The Roman (the last pope)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
For those who haven't heard of Peter the Roman I strongly urge you to follow this Link before continuing.

With the resignation of pope Benedict we have reached the stage of "the last pope" in the prophecy of the popes. With the last pope comes the destruction of Rome and possible the catholic faith.

Is this man the last pope?

Cardinal Peter Turkson A TV star, "people's person" and a "wonderful" priest, the Ghanaian cardinal emerging as a strong favourite for the papacy is described by colleagues in glowing terms. Peter Turkson, who is president of the Vatican's pontifical council for justice and peace, was made a cardinal by Pope John Paul II in 2003 after serving for almost 30 years as an ordained priest.

m.guardian.co.uk...

It is believed that cardinal Peter turkson is quite the islamiphobe.

Although appointing the first black Pope would certainly be a milestone for the religion, Cardinal Turkson is not without controversy. The Cardinal caused an uproar at the Vatican last October by screening a YouTube video that makes some shocking predictions about the massive growth of Islam in Europe. The seven-minute video, titled "Muslim Demographics," was the talk of an international gathering of bishops after Cardinal Turkson screened it during a free discussion period. Among the claims made in it: "In just 39 years France will be an Islamic republic."

www.opposingviews.com...#

Could the last pope bring on a war between Catholics and Muslims that lead to the destruction of Rome?

Pondering thought.

ALS

edit on 12-2-2013 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Already being discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

Well at least I'm not alone in my theory. Lol

Thanks.

ALS

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
the end of the catholic religion.. you say that as if it was a bad thing.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

i hear about Cardinal Peter Turkson A TV star... first from U... how is that possible? ...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
He would be the fourth African Pope. There have already been 3 Popes from Africa.

According to the Liber Pontificalis, three popes-Pope St Victor I (ca186-198), Pope St Miltiades (311-14), and Pope St Gelasius (492-496)-were Africans.
African Popes

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Interesting thread. I posted this in 2011: Peter Turkson - African Pope

My latest version of this thread has shown a few other interesting parallels to Peter in the New Testament: LINK

This will definitely be interesting to watch.

edit on 12-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Cardinal Tarcisio Pietro Evasio Bertone
Cardinal secretary of state
born in Romano, Italy

This guy is big time and also has Peter (Pietro) in his name, AND he is actually from Rome. Also we must consider the fact that all these clowns choose a new name when they become pope, and they are also then considered "of Rome". Therefore anyone could end up being Peter Romanus even if not named Peter today.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

The Muslims may be the instrument used to punish the US but they have no shot at taking over the world! Billions, and they can't even stand in the ring with Israel!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If elected due to lack of unity between the cardinals for another better candidate, and chosen as the lesser evil, the fresh third world candidate, the innocent African, and so on,... Turkson has every chance to bury the catholic church. Being relatively young, he would have the time to do unimaginable things to all we know as catholicism.

Let remember that he leads the powerful Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace en.wikipedia.org... that offered the idea for a New World Order, new world authority, taxation of international money transfer, and so on. The first report prepared by the council was rebuffed by card. Bertone but only after a very loud public outcry among Catholics and non Catholics, accusations of NWO, and lack of interest among the world leaders. Recently Benedict 16 went into the council to express his personal favor of such kind of worldwide authority...If zturkson is the candidate of the Vatican cardinals, nothing good expects the Catholic church.

Beside that Turkson is a very conservative in moral, SEE BELOW.

So think of what kind of person is offered to the world as the acceptable new kind of pope, fresh air from the Third World to fix the problems of the Church, following innocent Ghanaian model... he will just make her cease the way we know it. Nothing personal but it is it. If the respected cardinals look for a Third World candidate, et they look at Brazil the biggest catholic country, or anyone from the Catholic continent. No experiments with the last pope, or he will be indeed the last pope in history!

Here come the shuddering quotes from Peter Turkson. He is ready to sacrifice the gays, as in middle ages:

americablog.com...

Turkson’s response included two basic parts:
1. The pedophile scandal is really a gay scandal.
2. It’s a white thing, so black Africa shouldn’t have a problem.
Cardinal Turkson also defended Uganda’s “kill the gays” bill, which would make homosexuality a crime worthy of the death penalty. According to Cardinal Turkson, you have to be “fair” to the people who want to legislate the murder of gays, and understand that the hatred of gays is rooted in “tradition” in Africa, so that makes it okay:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Posters backing Ghana's Cardinal Turkson for pope appear in Rome
worldnews.nbcnews.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
There's no way it's going to be Turkson. It'll be an Italian. They have all the votes. My money is on Bertone.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
He would be the fourth African Pope. There have already been 3 Popes from Africa.

According to the Liber Pontificalis, three popes-Pope St Victor I (ca186-198), Pope St Miltiades (311-14), and Pope St Gelasius (492-496)-were Africans.
African Popes

They may have lived in africa but they were not black

they will never elect a black pope ;

just as such they will never elect a woman as pope
(one they know of anyway; unless she disguises herself as a man)

The pope ship is for white males only club

top topics

join