It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
So.... yet another LIE exposed.

yes, that is what this thread is all about - the lies put forward by the OPPT and its supporters....

Like the lie that UCC law is in force in all countries, that aliens teleported all the gold away, that Boehner is the interim President, that a Captain Zeleny is in charge of the Canadian defence forces, that Heather is the Supreme ruler of the world.... etc etc. All lies posted by the OPPT and its supporters

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

The OP is an establishment mouth piece.

I'll summarize: we are slaves to the government, we have no rights, we are debt slaves, we are tax slaves and any attempt to resist these ideals will land you in jail so dont try...

Dafuq?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by ajay59

The OP is an establishment mouth piece.

I'll summarize: we are slaves to the government, we have no rights, we are debt slaves, we are tax slaves and any attempt to resist these ideals will land you in jail so dont try...

Dafuq?

Again, Am I not allowed ot have a mind of my own? Must my job define me? No It must not, unless of course everyone here who disagrees gives me their jobs and positions and pay grade and the like. I'v e had to give out more personal info about myself than any of you that are making these attacks, so now it's time for some payback,

I'd like to know who's doing the attacking, where do you work, where do you live, do you have kids? I bet I get NO responses, or "Like "id Give you THAT"

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

All of that may be true,

It still lends ZERO credibility to TOPPT.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

No, not really.

You are going off the deep end on this one.

Leave her personal life out of this sham that has been allowed to go on for far too long.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Oh really now! Personally, I do not think you have given anything but fantasy. I would really like to see a picture of your" FBI" badge in your hand. Better yet, how about you upload a picture of your badge being held by the hands (both left) of your "two" daughters. Nothing but hands and badge, we do not need anymore than that. Would anyone else here like to see vkey's badge, in the way we specify? Alas she probably has no camera or it was recently broken. There is no harm in that right?

VKey has never claimed to be in the FBI. Either you have not been paying attention, or you are engaged in deliberate falsehood. By all means carry on, though. You are helping everyone to see what kind of "energy" is behind the OPPT. Not exactly sweetness and light, is it?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

Also, have you noticed how many people lately have vetted this info? That's growing exponentially. Like the politician in Australia that decided this was for her, and of course Captain Zeleny who is taking an active role in the Canadian defense organization plans for his next assignment, I believe which starts 2015 after his threat assessment research is complete. Again, that's just right now. In a couple days, who knows? Weeks? A month?

Let me state that to me, it is obviously clear that something is afoot. Take a look at all the resignations, just recently. Why would this happen otherwise? This is ATS, we're pretty good at figuring out smoking guns.

So much for OPPT planting false information and twisting peoples comments out of context. A few posts back you posted a link to ‘People Australia’ Blogspot who claimed that “Australian Politician Ann Bressington is resigning from foreclosed government and is OPPTing-IN.” This webpage was then immediately taken off the web due to peoples comments on bottom of webpage which becomes obvious:

* Goddess Revolution: You gotta take this down please – it interferes with Ann’s plans.

* Bags: Please remove this immediately. This has been released into the public without the concerned parties knowledge or consent, and is not based on actual truth but rather snippets of a hypothetical private conversation.

* Ross Hanley: Please remove this article immediately. No consent was given by the persons named.

This webpage can be viewed link below, but you need to 'Cache' the Webpage..

Fourthmeal – You stated earlier on that you have nothing to do with OPPT – but it seems more than likely that you might be acting in the capacity of their Spokesperson – can you come clean?

peoplestrustaustralia.blogspot.com.au...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

YOU ARE ASKING HER TO INVOLVE HER CHILDREN IN THIS CRAP AND IT IS DISGUSTING.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Perhaps it is you who does not know what you are talking about. Try looking back through the thread aways and then tell me she never claimed to be an FBI agent!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Perhaps it is you who does not know what you are talking about. Try looking back through the thread aways and then tell me she never claimed to be an FBI agent!

Here you go:

I work two jobs, my day job is working for the Federal Government, I investigate when people file complaints that their Civil Rights, as defined by the Constitution have been violated, I have done this for close to 15 years now. I am a licensed Social Worker and hold Masters in both Social Work and History,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not all Federal employees are FBI agents, you know.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
All I am saying is that to me it appears that some calling the OPPT here a scam have been less than honest. First and foremost by tagging it as a scam and then opening up this thread to try and (fail miserably) prove it. Do we want facts, or do we want fantasy?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Thanks for the assist DJ, but I think that while the attacks from said member are horrid, they are correct, I do work in a division there, however, like most places, there are many divisions and not all of us are evil, corrupt jerks who only care about suppressing people's rights. And Ajay keeps missing that I only have about 3 months left, and those will most likely be spent at home out on injured reserve. Also Ajay missed the point where I had no choice but to go into the line of work I did, it was quick to get into, and I needed the benefits, again no-where doe that mean I am blindly following orders, I like the bennies, and I need the Health Insurance it has.

I do however take serious offense to trying to involve my family. It is low even for an attack, I would never presume to involve anyone's kids in a discussion, unless of course it was about children, and even then I would never in anger or spite try to involve kids in anything. My children are not the subject of this discussion, NOR is my employment. (I think I mentioned i have 2 jobs, why aren't you attacking my second job as well?) Hell I wanted to be a history teacher, that is what I went to school for that is what I trained for initially. I still want to do that, and maybe, because we live in a free country I will be able to. But that is the background that I am using to debunk this scam, that and historical trends within the Sov'run movement, which I can extrapolate, like anyone else can from doing just even cursory research.

So no, I will not stand for the attacks any more, the topic is that the OPPT is a scam, and to further that, there have been many court cases put forward to show that it is, including one that ends in the sentencing of a poor man that "oppt'ed-in" and is now facing 300 years in jail for what? Listening to this nonsense. He never should have been put in that position.

So take your anti-government glasses off for one moment, and read the cases Crakeur and OneIsOne have presented, heck even Tinhattribunal posted a case where someone trying this got severely punished.

As to fourthmeal's suggestion that cases somehow get dissolved, they dont' there is always a record in the two lookup systems, Lexis-Nexis and (for the life of me I'm so upset I can't think of the other but it will come to me) Nothing is ever "just disssolved"

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Besides exposing yourself, you are on the verge of making yourself look like a fool. Look back farther and in the thread before this one of the OPPT.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Demonstrate, with evidence, a single case that shows TOPPT is a legitimate practice.

So far all I've seen are instances where people who try this sort of thing get themselves into trouble,

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I merely meant that someone could hold your badge while you snapped a shot, I did say hands only. Also I figured that you wouldn't wish to exclude one for honor of supporting their mother. It looks to me like some here are trying to 'Sandy Hook' me and possibly derail the OPPT topic and sentence it to the trash bin.

edit on 24-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to correct

Looks like I was right on. As we speak they are going through and deleting a bunch of my posts!
edit on 24-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to add

link   

Originally posted by ajay59
All I am saying is that to me it appears that some calling the OPPT here a scam have been less than honest. First and foremost by tagging it as a scam and then opening up this thread to try and (fail miserably) prove it. Do we want facts, or do we want fantasy?

There have been enough opportunities for the supporters to show that this system Heather Tucci claims to have put forth, is legitimate and works. So far not one has been able to. However, two other members here have put forward many court cases and examples of where this is being treated as a scam, in fact one court case even directly says the word scam in the transcript. So please show where it's "fail miserably" unless of course all the site owners and some of the mods and half the debate group are all somehow wrong on this and can't read research now?

You have constantly ignored the fact that the UCC rules were posted, and that due diligence in investigating lays with the State in which they were filed, you ignore the fact that for someone based in Washington State,all of a sudden she lives in Morocco, outside of Washington State's reach, but in the end it's still Washington State's problem to deal with, it would never be a Federal investigation, unless they were asked to. And then, it would be the Commerce Department, you starting to see how that works?

People come on and driveby claiming that she's doing the right thing, in asking people to file Courtesy Notices and "know their Strawman" both of which are rehashes of Fee Schedules and Redemption Movement ideology, people come on and blindly accept that she has 5 billion in gold for each human being on the planet, and that the gold was transported off the planet by benevolent aliens, but I don't see you questioning THAT? No you are letting your hatred for the system make it about the system, and anyone who happens to be in that system is automatically evil. So there's no massive fail here, there's a lot of questions, but no fail..

link   
reply to post by ajay59

Besides exposing yourself, you are on the verge of making yourself look like a fool. Look back farther and in the thread before this one of the OPPT.

I stand corrected. How am I exposing myself? Rather than innuendo, why not make an accusation? If you have something to say, just say it.

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100 >>

join