It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

You've said this numerous times. You act as if it is impossible for advanced technologies to be in play here. Why not wait for the rest of the information to come out, before making such allegations that this is impossible? I know first hand through family that there are MANY technologies that the public is not made aware of. A teleportation device could easily be amongst them, as far more fanciful things are already available though not to the public of course.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Why not wait for the rest of the information to come out, before making such allegations that this is impossible?

Please show where I said it was impossible....

I just want my $5billion in gold, so where is it? Why is Heather keeping it?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I am proud of my city, being one that hosts "Guardian LV" an online and print news source that has covered OPPT and actions taken, as well as allowed comments to flow both for and against, freely.

It started with a report here guardianlv.com...
Which actually was sarcastic and labeled under Conspiracy Theories. But then, we got this guardianlv.com... , which had a different tone, and was placed in the Business category. Further, we have a 2 part article about OPPT and the open letter to the Swedish "government", guardianlv.com... and guardianlv.com... , so this is interesting. I note especially that the turn of comment tone from the first articles, to these. It is a similar change in tone as those between the first few radio shows, and the current ones. Like the more it is covered and discussed, the more people realize it is about equality, love for all and respect of free-will, and other things based upon a new paradigm.

So very interesting!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Again, who told you that you are getting it? Who said to you, "Hey Bruce, you and everyone are all getting 5B (or 10B) in gold!.

Nobody. This amount is beyond what the cabal can muster, and it forces them in foreclosure. It is part of the audit, call, and foreclosure filings.

BUT, when the CVACs are operational, then yes I could see you being able to get what is due to you, and the rest of the people equally.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

If Heather, et-al, distributes the gold to us all, (and kindly provides something to keep it in), or CVACs we can withdraw real currency (or any value) from, we will ALL vouchsafe her proclamations and agree she is the foreclosure queen of Planet earth (and possibly beyond), no doubt about it.

Until then it is up to the supporters of TOPPT to prove a single shred of what has been said is true.

It's really that simple.

Show us one court victory, one instance of a debt being forgiven (sans jail time), one instance of the aliens handling up on the business of man, etc...

I expect we will all be waiting a very, very, long time for any of that to happen.

Springer...
edit on 2-24-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Its like nobody hears me.

If you're looking for court "success", you are looking in the wrong place. The "success" is when a court case is totally dissolved, or one never has to come. Man, I have said that maybe 20 times in these threads.

Re: CVAC gold or currency or whatever --- we'll see. I'm just as anxious as you are, I promise you that.

There's no need to put anybody on a pedastal, let alone one of the Trustees. She has used the term "worker bee" before, as well as "glorified secretary", so take that for what you will. But one thing I can promise you is that she believes herself to be equal with all beings, nothing more and nothing less.

She also has stated recently that the timeline for all of this to actually become visible is much shorter than was anticipated, so that's positive. Let's be mindful, this has only had 2 months of public disclosure time, which isn't much. They've been at it a while, for sure. But the official release of information and suggestion for audio discussions came up AFTER December 25, 2012. From then till now, there has been a huge amount of support for it. It must come from the people though, because they are the ones with the power. Give it time, perhaps a couple weeks to maybe a month from now, I expect you'll be clearly aware within your own self exactly that which I've been stating for the last few weeks.

Also, have you noticed how many people lately have vetted this info? That's growing exponentially. Like the politician in Australia that decided this was for her, and of course Captain Zeleny who is taking an active role in the Canadian defense organization plans for his next assignment, I believe which starts 2015 after his threat assessment research is complete. Again, that's just right now. In a couple days, who knows? Weeks? A month?

Let me state that to me, it is obviously clear that something is afoot. Take a look at all the resignations, just recently. Why would this happen otherwise? This is ATS, we're pretty good at figuring out smoking guns.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

and of course Captain Zeleny

You mean the mythical "Captain Zelany" who no one knows anything about, but apparently has been put in charge of Canada's defense forces....

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

He didn't seem very mythical when he was expressing who he was, his rank, his previous assignments, and his future assignments on live radio.

Do think someone making that up would stand a snowballs chance in hell on being a guest of a radio show?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Do think someone making that up would stand a snowballs chance in hell on being a guest of a radio show?

Yes, actually, when you consider the other people and silly claims made on that show.... so care to explain how a mere captain is suddenly the Head of Canada's drfense force?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

As has been stated before, there are a lot of people watching this thread. And believe me, we are hearing you.

This thread has been purposely placed where it will get the most attention for an unprecedented long time. It's obvious what the game is.

I am excited to hear more about the OPPT in the coming weeks. Thank you

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

You do realize that this thread is on the front page because of the heavy participation in it and not because anyone put it there. Right?

As long as we keep going through ten pages per day, it will probably remain where it is. But if you want to believe that it's all one huge conspiracy? Meh... kind of tired of even debating it.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Actually, no, I didn't realize that. My apologies.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

How about you listen for yourself, and become educated?

oppttheunfoldingstory.wordpress.com... This also happened to be an interesting discussion about how UCC serves internationally.

---
And of note, this was from the 12th discussion, here's the transcript (this is from removingtheshackles.net...)
"
D: I want to say goodbye to everyone. Just a quick update. I just got handed some news. Deryl up here in Canada, who of course we’ve all talked with and emailed back and forth with. I just got this note handed to me; Deryl blew away the judge in Ontario Superior Court today at his hearing over his foreclosure suit. The judge had to adjourn for half an hour to read the documents and even then, at the end of the hearing, said “I’ll have to send you my judgment through email. I need to look into this with more detail.” Deryl got both the Paradigm Bullet Report and the OPPT Press Release entered into the public record of the case as evidence. This is HUGE of course.

Lisa: It is huge, love you, Deryl!
---

So I just want to point out, that this was on the 12th, and now we are on the 24th, with no news (good or bad) about this. Like the other folks that have gone on air to explain their results, it seems like no new is good news, after the information is given and they are left alone. Could be bad later, could be good. Not really possible to tell from this point in time.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I'd like to point out, it was just 2 minutes worth of googling to find this person's phone number and address. If YOU want to accuse him of not being who he is, and of "nonsense", oh by all means take that step.

This gets back to something that has happened in this thread so much, and it sickens me SO MUCH. What's up with the little snide underhanded comments all the time? From upstanding members, moderators, admins, owners, ... it just never matters. You know, I look back and I know I've commented on this before, but again and again its like people don't realize that they are already judging someone by doing this, and therefore affecting their ability to even handle incoming information properly, without prejudice or judgement. Its gone a long way, from accusations of someone being a trucker, to jokes about aliens, to rather rude opinions about who people really are, and what they are doing. The facts just don't support any of these comments, let alone good manners, and the acceptance of being fair to another.

So, why does it keep happening?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

If YOU want to accuse him of not being who he is, and of "nonsense", oh by all means take that step.

Yes, I will accuse him of not being in charge of Canada's defense - a claim you made.... and like all your other claims, you are unable to back it up....

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Did you know that, when accusing people, it is at least honorable to do it to their face? Any other way would be dishonorable, and actually looks bad upon the accuser, not the accused.

You have a lot to say, Bruce. How about backing up that mouth and that attitude with some action? Why don't you call him, tell him that he's a fraud, and that he's backing a scam?

Continued harassment and accusations about people you are AFRAID to talk to only makes you look weak, your argument look weak, and ends the point about who is being honorable here.

I've now made several emails in hopes that someone will contact me back, join the thread, or join in some other way to help set the record straight and defend themselves properly. I venture to guess that a lot of these people have better things to do than come on to ATS, but actually I hope I'm very wrong there. I hope they WOULD come here, and join in and clear things up. There is no better way (perhaps no other way!) than this.

Bruce, you realize if I was the one you were accusing, I would expect you to act like a man and tell me to my face, or by at least phone or email. Anything less would be a pretty weak way to show you are a man about these concerns.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Did you know that, when accusing people, it is at least honorable to do it to their face? Any other way would be dishonorable, and actually looks bad upon the accuser, not the accused.

I am not the one pushing a scam, tthe OPPT.
I am not the one claiming a Captain is now head of defense in Canada - how about you backing that claim up? Why would a mere captain be appointed to head Canada's defense?

You have a lot to say, Bruce.

Thank you, but it is not much trouble at all pointing out a scam when I see one.

How about backing up that mouth and that attitude with some action? Why don't you call him, tell him that he's a fraud, and that he's backing a scam?

I wonder if he even knows you claim he is now head of Canada's defense....

Continued harassment

How have I harassed him? By simply point out he is not head of Canada's defense....

I hope they WOULD come here, and join in and clear things up. There is no better way (perhaps no other way!) than this.

Why would they come and admit they are pushing a con?

Why isnt John Boehner announcing to the world that he is now the President - seems the OPPT have stopped pushing that fraud....

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

Did you happen to notice how it had like a bajillion flags within about 5 minutes of posting? This was one of the biggest red flags for me.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
Did you happen to notice how it had like a bajillion flags within about 5 minutes of posting? This was one of the biggest red flags for me.

That shows members at ATS will not fall for a scam like the OPPT, and they agree with the OP pointing the scam out!
edit on 24-2-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

So.... yet another LIE exposed.
It looks as though the OPPT truth continues to plow it's way through the scam that is the present system. Good find!

edit on 24-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to correct

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100 >>

join