It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

From a legal standpoint that is actually totally backwards, couched in an argument that begs people to try and fall into the trap of seeking to prove a negative, and doesn't even make sense.

Here is an example.

I now state, for the record, being a free man, born unto the BEing and DOing God of creation, I hereby claim ownership over all of ajay59's material possessions.

So as a champion of this cause do you now forfeit your insistence that this childish tactic works - or do you need to message me for an address to ship all of your stuff to?
edit on 2/23/13 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

One thing I do know is that when a scam is put out to the masses, agencies like the FBI go after them and shut them down. Am I correct in making this statement? Why then have your people not gone after them and shut them down? Are you having trouble getting your hands on this, Heather and her cohorts? They do seem to be highly visible and are not trying to hide. If this is a scam, and proven as such, where are the charges? I have first hand knowledge that the FBI go after this sort of thing by personal involvement in such a case. We are ALL, waiting for answers to these questions. Are the FBI merely incompetent, or are the allegations false. I expect you may try to say something to the effect that there is an on going investigation and you cannot divulge any information. I'll say this before hand, that would be an obvious cop-out!(pun intended)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

It's still very disturbing to me that you guys are inviting other people to put themselves at great risk of hot water on nothing other than your word that it works.

Sorry, no sale.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I have not read this entire thread, I don't know if you are a attorney. But I believe you are wrong on several points.

First for any of this to work I think you would have to be a attorney or studied the law to a great extent.

I have seen some of this work but I myself am far from qualified.

But what alot of this gets down to is what is laws and what are statutes, which from what I understand will not hold up under common law. I think you would have to study Black's Law to get some grasp on this thing.
A lot of this goes right back to the UK

But if you think about it the way the IRS code book is writen, no one tax attorney can even understand it, so how would the general public.

Prison have now become money making machines, there is no justice.

We need to get back to Common Law, not what is being pedaled to the public now a days

It's like a Oxymoron, it is a fool who represents his self in court, but your honor I did not know of the law. The "Judge" ignorance of the law is no excuse. Well your hornor, could you give me time to study this law, so I might understand as to how and defend myself, "Judge" sure I will give you 30 days in the electric chair, you should understand it all by then.

The Federal reserve was started by crooks in 1913, same year 1913 the US people were sold in to slavery and the IRS was established 1913. from my understanding neither of these were ever Ratified by Congress

The Presidency of the USA was bought by Morgan, Rockefeller and Carnage y in 1898, so what does that tell you.This is know fact, it's time to throw these bums out, these Banker crooks, they say Iran is no good But they just gave 4 crooked Bankers the Death sentence, no slap on the wrist and don't get caught next time, but Death and maybe a big fine along with death.

The current Cabal running the US now, did a cue da ta in 1963, when they murdered President Kennedy.

edit on 23-2-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
reply to post by vkey08

One thing I do know is that when a scam is put out to the masses, agencies like the FBI go after them and shut them down. Am I correct in making this statement? Why then have your people not gone after them and shut them down? Are you having trouble getting your hands on this, Heather and her cohorts? They do seem to be highly visible and are not trying to hide. If this is a scam, and proven as such, where are the charges? I have first hand knowledge that the FBI go after this sort of thing by personal involvement in such a case. We are ALL, waiting for answers to these questions. Are the FBI merely incompetent, or are the allegations false. I expect you may try to say something to the effect that there is an on going investigation and you cannot divulge any information. I'll say this before hand, that would be an obvious cop-out!(pun intended)

I honestly could not tell you one way or the other if there is an ongoing investigation, right now, the only place that would be doing an investigation of Heather Tucci's filings would be the State of Washington, as when you file a UCC-1 statement that is in violation of the UCC Revised 9 rules it falls upon the state of file to investigate. Seeing as I have been home this whole week, I really don't know much more than I've been able to glean off of google and other searches.

My guess is, that Washington State will deal with this, under the state UCC rules posted earlier in this thread, and if someone tries to file these courtesy notices and fee schedules with a Federal Agency, then and only then will the Federal Government get involved. Right now, as far as I know, there is no official Federal investigation into this matter, they are leaving it where it belongs, with the State of Washington.

You do forget though, Heather doesn't have to be the one to actually put these notices to work to be guilty of a scam. She is fraudulently using the UCC system to file frivolous notices, this falls under various state laws. The moment someone takes her advice and files out these notices, then it becomes a scam, and as some people have already tried this in court, cases cited in this thread by Crakeur and OneisOne and myself, one that goes to sentencing on Monday where the person is up for 300 years in jail, then, she could be, and would be if the laws are still the same guilty of perpetrating a scam, in violation of 18 USC, which would then trigger a Federal Investigation. However, like most of these people that put up things like this, they normally don't go after you, unless you try to use it in court or in dealing with the Government directly, or try to use it to illegally pay bills. Most of the time they just warn people not to use these methods as the courts will not tolerate it.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyrieEleison
reply to post by ajay59

It's still very disturbing to me that you guys are inviting other people to put themselves at great risk of hot water on nothing other than your word that it works.

Sorry, no sale.

Is that not what a nation already does? A group of people get together, make a bunch of stuff up and call it law so we all have to obey agree or not. We simply have to go on their word that it's beneficial for us to obey, but in reality the proof is in the pudding. 200+ years of American law making and nothing works. Among failed education systems America isn't even number one, kids are so pissed off they're literally killing one another. Employees so pissed at their employers they're "going postal." The public is so miserable anti-depressants are best sellers.

The government has had over 200 years to solve society's problems and they've completely failed. The nation is falling apart, republicans and democrats are at each others throats, debt is mounting so high other countries are pulling their gold out, and the prison system is way over crowded. Obviously we cannot trust these people to make stuff up and make us do it, they have no idea what they're doing.

Over 200 years for Christ's sake. How long do we have to wait for the government to accomplish something? How much more of society do they need to screw up? 200+ years and the government has done absolutely nothing. Epic Fail!
edit on 23-2-2013 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Just as a quick note regarding the Leaming case in Washington State.

I came across information earlier that in his (Leaming) “Request for Subpoenas and Service by US Marshals” he included Heather Ann Tucci-Jarref & Caleb Paul Skinner. The request included they produce the UCC documents from the website, "international law" documents, the trust document, and "contract of indenture", plus related documents.

In the court's response denying the subpoenas it was stated "Ms. Tucci-Jarref appears to be the head of a mortgage-elimination scam." and the Skinner "is alleged to work in Ms. Tucci-Jarref’s office.".

The site that has the files uses google docs, so you will need a google account to view them

Leaming's request

Court decision

Website tracking the Leaming Case

I have to say, sucks the court denied the request. That would have been interesting to watch. And possibly a little humorous.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

It is amazing how the FBI lists dozens of scams but this OPPT "scam" seems to have escaped their attention entirely. Can you or anyone explain this? The FBI's site has warnings for even the puniest of scams but not a thing on the OPPT. I wonder why? Maybe because they know it is not a scam.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

It is amazing how the FBI lists dozens of scams but this OPPT "scam" seems to have escaped their attention entirely. Can you or anyone explain this? The FBI's site has warnings for even the puniest of scams but not a thing on the OPPT. I wonder why? Maybe because they know it is not a scam.

Maybe because it falls under an already listed one... Namely the UCC Redemption Movement. Heather herself mentions that you need to know your strawman, courtesy notices are rehashes from that movement as well, therefore why should anyone have to write an entirely new entry on it, although I'm sure it will happen at some point. Lack of the page being updated to reflect every movement in these areas is hardly proof that they don't think it's a scam. But go on keep taking pockshots at me personally, it just shows how little you care about the subject matter, and how much you care about attacking me personally.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
... and maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

More deflection, and shockingly, still no proof.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
There's a guy who deals drugs in my neighborhood. It is common knowledge that he does. I am sure the cops are more than aware of it. And yet, there he is, still doing it.

Does that imply he has somehow beaten the law? Not at all. What it implies is that the police are following due process and making sure their case is strong before they act.

The irony is that you are trying to butter both sides of your bread. When it's convenient you play the role of extreme freedom lover, who hates the government with a passion. Then, when that doesn't work, you shift up and try to infer that they should arrest people quickly rather than responsibly.

Again... one of these things is not like the other.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

What would be real handy is actual court documents. The opposition has been crying for the same thing all along. What is good for the goose is good for the gander! Any "official" court document stating that the OPPT or it's principals are without merit.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

There have been those, pointed out and sourced in this thread... Courts that have tossed out people's filings that cite the OPPT and Heather's filings as gibberish.. So please go back and read, they have been provided with docket numbers and links..

Try again.

from above in this page:

In the court's response denying the subpoenas it was stated "Ms. Tucci-Jarref appears to be the head of a mortgage-elimination scam." and the Skinner "is alleged to work in Ms. Tucci-Jarref’s office.".

edit on 23-2-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

edited to add: I'm off for the moment I have a bit of modeling to finish very quickly for a client so I can get this invoice out..
edit on 23-2-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Speedy or responsibly, dependent upon ones view of responsible, one cannot deny that after 200+ years of American law and thousands of years worth of some form of governmental rule none of society's problems have been solved.

From Monarchy to democracy, Communism to Capitalism society continues to hate itself, the worlds people continue to wage war upon one another. Thousands of years worth of government, thousands of years worth of empires and society is still just as broken as ever. If ever there were a failed concept government is it.

The worlds people can't seem to get along, they simply don't agree on anything. So we're just going to pick a few people from among the people who can't get along and give them the power to force us to agree. Sounds like a recipe for disaster, guess what? It was.
edit on 23-2-2013 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I searched it out. All scams are named and with a description on how they work and everything. Maybe with your clout, you could search the files deeper and come up with any mention of the OPPT or any of the principal's names. Heather Ann Tucci-Jarref's name is nowhere to be found on the site!!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Again, you are asking people to take it on BLIND FAITH that this "loophole" exists and works. Just your word, nothing more.

Apparently any counter-evidence presented showing someone either committing a crime or having the whole case summarily dismissed is just fake propaganda by the government, and even still you are not providing any basis for THOSE claims aside from "well, that's just the way I read it" or "some guy on YouTube said so".

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

What does that have to do with the OPPT? Is there an implication that Heather and company would be better tyrants than the ones in power today?

By my reckoning the answer is no. Not even the US Government has tried to claim everything on the planet - at least not publicly. The OPPT have tried to make such claims. A read through this thread will also show that if they did, by some unfathomable twist of fate, succeed in their quest... they have made it clear that they and their followers will be the ones to profit. Everyone else will apparently rue the day.

I honestly am failing to see the romance with this stuff.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Is this an "official" government web site? link It sure does not appear to be. Are you trying to pass this off as an official court document?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

There's a guy who deals drugs in my neighborhood. It is common knowledge that he does. I am sure the cops are more than aware of it. And yet, there he is, still doing it.

Or maybe he is just another source of cash flow for the corrupt system. They can not expect to get all of the sixteen trillion they need from selling guns to the cartels and running heroine from Afghanistan!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

Is this an "official" government web site? link It sure does not appear to be. Are you trying to pass this off as an official court document?

I did not post that link, OnetoOne did, but thank you for once again, attacking me and not the information contained.. It really means a lot that you are so dedicated to this topic that you have to shoot at me personally instead of the actual topic itself. You asked for anything where a courtcase mentioned Heather and the OPPT, links to things have been provided, these cases can be searched, they are happening. Don't know what else to tell you other than it's getting very old to have to defend myself AND the topic at the same time over and over.

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join