It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

When something happens in a court room or via interaction with the police, there is a public record of it somewhere. Case files, police reports ... something.

When all this anecdotal stuff is posted claiming things, things that would be a matter of public record, really happened yet somehow have no documentation of any kind to back it up is being unreasonable.

Your burden of proof is incredibly easy to unload, yet there it is.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Again you seek to muddy the waters. This thread is not about people seeking to change the system. It's about people who are asserting that they've found some secret legal loophole that they claim has allowed them to foreclose on the entire planet - invalidate all law in every nation - and then name themselves stewards of the entire planet and all that is upon it.

One of these things is not like the other.... remember that from Sesame Street?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Can someone sum this up to me? I read the op and her other posts to follow, but 94 pages is too much. I was moving during this and missed all the fun

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Basically we're at the request for evidence/proof stage and in a holding pattern. Or a stall. I'm not a pilot but it could go either way.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I am going to state this again just so that everyone is clear, I shouldn't have to but with the allegations flying I have to. It's sad that I have to, but I do.

Just because I work for the "big bad gubbment" does not mean that I do not have a brain of my own. I see injustice every day, and I have spent the better part of my adult life fighting that injustice. I have found myself on the backend of reprimands and censures more times than I care to count, I was taken off a duty that I loved because I morally could not take the orders that were given to me, and I love this country with all of it's flaws and it's majesty.

That being said:

Some ideas were put forward in this thread to help people that may want to get involved and change the system. Among them were getting involved at a local level, buying from small shops in your town, and not the big box markets. Frequenting farmers markets, and getting involved in local politics, whether it be the School Board, PTA, PTO, Police Auxiliaries, Town Councils, City Councils, or the like.. Get involved in your state, with the State government, there are always volunteer positions available for people, and the legislatures normally like to see the citizens involved. Lobby at your state house, go office to office to your state legislature and talk to them, tell them your position on things. Speak at public hearings...

And if we all work enough together, maybe we can get 38 states to agree to have a Constitutional Convention held, where some things could be hardwired into the Constitution for the next 200 years, a convention could add all of our electronic media to the first amendment, it could strengthen the 2nd amendment, mandate yearly fed audits, the possibilities are limitless as long as the population works together. But to sit and try to circumvent the system through slight of hand and legal trickery is to give into what everyone thinks is wrong with the system. It's standing there and saying "I give up, but here, I'm going to make your lives as miserable as I perceive you've made mine"

For better or for worse, the United States of America is a pretty good nation, it has problems, some of them come from the fact that people today seem to think that 200 years ago our founding fathers were thinking of drones and fully automatic weapons, and computers, and cell phones, they weren't, but as a nation we haven't kept up with the technology, it's overtaken us, and we have come to rely too much upon it. The danger is that we also seem to think that every little thing on Youtube is 100% fact, and anything else can be explained by using a video. Some of it is common sense, something majorly lacking in today society.

In closing, just a notation. I volunteered my time on the board for a homeless shelter, I worked for the residents. The abuses of power I saw there were staggering but through HARD WORK and people calmly sharing differences, and not resorting to "You can't talk to me because I am not my Strawman" things got better, and people enjoyed a pretty good standard of living considering the circumstances, but the key was, HARD WORK.

Anything that claims that you can make a difference by simply making up a paper with a bunch of fancy looking words on it because it's some strange loophole in a commercial code, is not remembering what made this country great to begin with, the hard work and perseverance of our forefathers.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyrieEleison
reply to post by ajay59

When something happens in a court room or via interaction with the police, there is a public record of it somewhere. Case files, police reports ... something.

When all this anecdotal stuff is posted claiming things, things that would be a matter of public record, really happened yet somehow have no documentation of any kind to back it up is being unreasonable.

Do you honestly expect intelligent people here to believe that the corrupt system is going expose it's self by leaving a paper trail leading to the truth that they have been wronging the masses for centuries? Does this make sense to anyone?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
All I'm saying is, if I was passing this stuff off as gospel, and I had official docs in my hand that would prove it, I would be parading it around and spiking the football with it after some 90+ pages of heated harangue.

WE'RE READY TO BELIEVE YOU.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

Originally posted by KyrieEleison
reply to post by ajay59

Do you honestly expect intelligent people here to believe that the corrupt system is going expose it's self by leaving a paper trail leading to the truth that they have been wronging the masses for centuries? Does this make sense to anyone?

But all of us have stated, if we can see a victory, we would gladly state we were wrong.. So far anyone asked comes up with excuses as to why these supposed victories in court cannot be sourced? Leaving that part out is just character assassination, and I'm not going to sit by and let you do that.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
:
edit on 23-2-2013 by KyrieEleison because: Taking this out to avoid obvious circular logic that's already been beaten to death.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

The unbalance to which I refer is like Capone saying, "don't listen to all those witnesses, we didn't kill anybody"! Not to mention the fact that the "charge" is being led by an admitted agent of the corrupt system.

This is exactly the opposite of what is going on. Heather Tucci and the TOPPT has been caught with their hand in the cookie jar and they're saying: "We're trying to fix the corrupt system."

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Screw it, this is too good. I guess Ill go read the 94 pages. See you guys in a few hours.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

But all of us have stated, if we can see a victory, we would gladly state we were wrong.. So far anyone asked comes up with excuses as to why these supposed victories in court cannot be sourced? Leaving that part out is just character assassination, and I'm not going to sit by and let you do that.

Do you recon it could be because the corrupt do not wish to have tangible evidence proving their crimes available to all? Really, can this be a plausibility? As for character assassination, is that not what all of you have been doing all through the entire topic on every thread? I mean really, labeling something to be a hoax or scam and then attempting to prove it to be so after the fact?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Yes it does make sense. because not every single person in Government is working toward one goal rather each is working towards their own goals and sometimes deviates throwing a bone to big money hoping we do not deviate. That is how they make money and how big money protects us from finding a smoking gun...there is not one, each person fits a small piece of the whole. If we expose the little pieces that contribute to the whole we stop the insanity. We say guess what we the people are on to your little scams- here they all are. They stop. No one wants to take down the GOV, the US, the Constitution. Eroding is one thing but taking the big that is another. Stop all the little schemes and there is no big scheme. But if we the people start scheming on the big or small well it is all fair game we want everyone to play by the rules eh? then play by the fing rules come on this is a scam a scheme not a legitimate issue. Be an American

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
reply to post by vkey08

Do you recon it could be because the corrupt do not wish to have tangible evidence proving their crimes available to all? Really, can this be a plausibility? As for character assassination, is that not what all of you have been doing all through the entire topic on every thread? I mean really, labeling something to be a hoax or scam and then attempting to prove it to be so after the fact?

No.. this was labeled a scam initially not by me, but by the Owners of the site. I happened to see it, recognized it from having to look it up for someone and jumped in with this thread. I don't see as I have been questioning your ability to think for yourself, or be honest about your feelings based upon your employment, I have not suggested that you or anyone that disagrees with me are somehow all the same person hiding behind aliases, I also have not in any way shape manner or form, suggested that you or anyone else is dumb, stupid, incapable of research, or is something other than what you have stated you are, someone in disagreement, and as a debater on this forum, I take healthy debate as a challenge, not something to resort to cheap shots and attacks because you can't come up with anything else.

Now.. The fact remains, nowhere in the United States, in any court, in any place, listed anywhere, is a case, no matter how small, that has been won by the use of these tactics, however, people getting involved and using the system as it's intended, have won many things over time, including new laws to help them, and repeal of laws that hurt them. So it looks like my way works, and it has because it's how the framers intended it to work.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

None of you have yet to prove it is what you say it is.

So far the best I've seen anyone come up with are vague scenarios or something along the line of I heard it from my father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by byGRACE

Here are the rules. An allegation was made against OPPT and the burden of proof lies on those who point the finger. The filing stands! When someone can dispute and bring it down, then it is no more! Make it go away and incarcerate all involved. Until this happens that is all the proof needed that the OPPT is real and the power structure we now have is a SCAM!

edit on 23-2-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Our proof that it isn't is your lack of proof that it is.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
Anything that claims that you can make a difference by simply making up a paper with a bunch of fancy looking words on it because it's some strange loophole in a commercial code, is not remembering what made this country great to begin with, the hard work and perseverance of our forefathers.

So what did make this country great to begin with? The constitution? The US constitution is a made up paper with a bunch of fancy looking words on it, it has exactly the same amount of power any other made up paper with fancy words on it does which is zilch.

I don't understand why everyone is arguing over which made up document has more power than the other. They're both made up and neither of them have any power at all. The fact is that the laws of physics are the only laws in the universe that have any actual power, you simply must obey them, it is literally impossible to disobey the laws of physics. Any other law is nothing more than fantasy, might as well refer to it as the constitution of Mordor.

So I am expected to waste 75% of my life fruitlessly trying to change the words written on a piece of paper? I can tell you right now that I can write my own piece of paper in just a few seconds and it's still just a piece of paper. For crying out loud what you have is called Mob Rule, if anyone disagrees with your rules then you gang up on them and beat them into submission. This is barbaric.

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join