It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Eyesa2diffcolors

Without knowing the circumstances before and after each incident and the dispositions of everyone the next day etc, I cannot comment upon this seemingly disjointed bit of youtubery...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterOfTheDamned
reply to post by vkey08

Ok, since you say i'm derailing, last post, and i thank you for responding in a comprehensive manner. Firstly I cannot derail this thread as it stopped dead long ago due to the fact that there is no court case supporting Heather's claims, and that is the only subject truly being discussed, (or rather incessantly repeated). Secondly I want the federal government to focus on being a FEDERAL government rather than micromanaging the states which they can do for themselves. Third you have stated that if someone doesn't like it then they should leave and quit trying to ruin this country for those that do enjoy it here, that does not sound like a suggestion at all, but if that is how you meant it ill accept your meaning.

It wasn't actually directed at you, it was directed at the OPPT people who can't understand that this stuff simply doesn't work, and I apologize for thinking you were actively trying to derail, It's emotional around here if you couldn't tell, U2U me, I may have an idea for you.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeAmericanInhabitant

video links corrected

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I've been over many of the Youtube videos, over the course of the past two years, with a fine toothed comb. At the moment I am modifying a few things in my kernel and can't access vids until that is completed. But as soon as I finish, I'll take a gander at the vids posted.

Most of them - particularly the ones from England and Canada usually include a shot, towards the end, of the paperwork involved in the case. The voice-over usually is about victory - but if one freeze frames and zooms there is always a summary judgement against the person in the paperwork.

I guess the "victory" was not going to prison after acting out in court. It certainly wasn't involving the case. Of course the one Freeman I am acquainted with in R/L would simply laugh and say that he will NEVER pay off any judgement against him and that he'd keep it all bogged down in court until whoever sued him died of old age.

IE it's not a legitimate movement. It just shows that our current system has problems. How hard would it actually be to make a few rules about submitting legal documents? Just pass a law that such things are reviewed, upon receipt... and if they are spurious or illegal the person submitting them is subject to immediate arrest.

That would put a stop to this BS and to the urban legends it generates.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

People standing on there rights is quite plan and needs only eyes and ears. Statutes and acts require consent. Plan and simple. Criminal offenses are another matter and rightfully so. Did these events not happen, I can show you more if you like. Video-audio evidence is not admissible in your court room.

Your answer speaks volumes.....I will now depart with a huge smile on me face for the cats out of the bag for all to see.

Try it and you going to jail......FALSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All three vids clearly show the AUTHORITIES walk away. No arrests when arrests could by your logic be warranted why not.

What more do you need. These officers know there job. Most do not unfortunately know the difference between civil and criminal and some that do will try to get you angry there by breaching the peace. Calm is key!!!!
edit on 23-2-2013 by Eyesa2diffcolors because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyesa2diffcolors

video links corrected

Thanks, those are actually great examples, but these folks continue to keep their heads in the sand

It is still nice to have documented proof, although for ME this video speaks for itself, especially the last one "5 Police Officers vs A law knowing Citizen "

Can all of you folks that claim to know the truth (OP), why aren't ANY OF THESE FOLKS ARRESTED?

Explain that one for me OP and all you folks that back what the OP is saying?

Why was none of these folks arrested? Im listening

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I concur, if you try to pass a phony five-spot you will have the Secret Service crawling up you with a mining light.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

People standing on there rights is quite plan and needs only eyes and ears. Statutes and acts require consent. Plan and simple. Criminal offenses are another matter and rightfully so. Did these events not happen, I can show you more if you like. Video-audio evidence is not admissible in your court room.

Your answer speaks volumes.....I will now depart with a huge smile on me face for the cats out of the bag for all to see.

Try it and you going to jail......FALSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice post, thanks for your knowledge as it is VERY rare these days. Seems i misunderstood you myself on the first post, but now i know you are the real deal and it seems you have done some studying yourself

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Not everyone is arrested, especially on a civil situation. We have no way of knowing from the videos if some action happened AFTER the fact that we cannot see, or if fines or other penalties were put in place.

I know for one, I try every single thing I can think of NOT to have to arrest anyone, it's a messy business and alot of paperwork, but it doesn't mean that these videos = Freeman Gibberish works..

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I've been over many of the Youtube videos, over the course of the past two years, with a fine toothed comb. At the moment I am modifying a few things in my kernel and can't access vids until that is completed. But as soon as I finish, I'll take a gander at the vids posted.

Most of them - particularly the ones from England and Canada usually include a shot, towards the end, of the paperwork involved in the case. The voice-over usually is about victory - but if one freeze frames and zooms there is always a summary judgement against the person in the paperwork.

I guess the "victory" was not going to prison after acting out in court. It certainly wasn't involving the case. Of course the one Freeman I am acquainted with in R/L would simply laugh and say that he will NEVER pay off any judgement against him and that he'd keep it all bogged down in court until whoever sued him died of old age.

IE it's not a legitimate movement. It just shows that our current system has problems. How hard would it actually be to make a few rules about submitting legal documents? Just pass a law that such things are reviewed, upon receipt... and if they are spurious or illegal the person submitting them is subject to immediate arrest.

That would put a stop to this BS and to the urban legends it generates.

Please do watch these videos and explain why these folks where NOT arrested on site

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

What I think they've been saying is: Attempt to replicate these results and let us know how it worked out for you.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Not everyone is arrested, especially on a civil situation. We have no way of knowing from the videos if some action happened AFTER the fact that we cannot see, or if fines or other penalties were put in place.

I know for one, I try every single thing I can think of NOT to have to arrest anyone, it's a messy business and alot of paperwork, but it doesn't mean that these videos = Freeman Gibberish works..

nice try, i love your confession and avoidance by NOT producing one shred of evidence to rebut ANY of the information we have provided, give me some time and ill bring you plenty of cases to look at.

Do not quit your day job though

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I have no intention of quitting my day job, and I can tell you there is not one verifiable COURT case where this stuff works, what part of that do you not understand?

Youtube videos are not "cases" and in a civil situation, (again i fear you aren't grasping this) there may be no need for an arrest. If someone started haring punches at an officer then I would be questioning why there were no arrests..

Even when I was with LAPD they taught us how to respond to people screaming and yelling and being obnoxious, ignore it and move on.. What is so hard or evasive about that?

And I have no idea what you mean by confession, about 12 pages back, and even further than that I give whom I work for, both jobs, during the day as a Civil Rights investigator for the Justice Department, and my second job as a CGI artist for sci-fi tv and movies.
edit on 23-2-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

No id was given nor was it required to be given for it was civil.....After the fact smarter the fact. You seen the cops, why would they not act then and there. That logic is illogical!

www.youtube.com...

Again rights are not granted they are exercised. No Galactic federation will save you. No second coming of christ. The second coming is you. The christ consciousness!! Knowledge is power and we are the answer. Actions change the world not politicians or religious leaders. Action is required, live your truth don`t just talk about it.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Eyesa2diffcolors

Where did I mention ID?

Nowhere,

what I am saying is in a civil situation, unless someone is being violent the chances of someone being arrested are almost non existent, you're trying to use something that isn't even valid as a point. I see nothing in any of those videos that would constitute an arrestable offense? Or am I missing something?

Show me where in a courtroom these tactics work in front of a judge and then maybe I would agree with you.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeAmericanInhabitant

Also check out Gordon Hall, he learned this process the hard way

the gordon hall who spent 9 years in jail?
www.scamexposure.com...

www.ripoffreport.com...

The gordon hall who failed to pull of this fraud but charges people thousands of dollars to hear him speak and get his advice, presumably, on how to go to jail because he's not an expert on using this garbage to stay outof jail.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

not to mention that practialy every country has immigration restrictions that generally require one to have 300,000 dollars of verified capital in order to be considered for residency.

no they don't. heather foreclosed. doors are open everywhere, don't forget to get your 5 billion (you forfeit the other 5 by not being a US citizen) in gold while you're at it.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

How many verifiable cases has Mr Hall won..

According to Lexis-Nexis NONE..

Don't need to call him and get an education, a simple check of the cases will show what needs showing.

he lost his own case and spent 9 years in jail but he can give a mean lecture. for a few grand he will tell you exactly how to find yourself a resident of the local jail.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

No id ....no suspect to charge....equals no judge. What are you saying, that the people in the vids would have received a summons to court. I did not see any exchange of paper work, did you. In court they have already established jurisdiction at the scene of the offense. The court vid did seem to work and why did that judge bow. Have you seen that before. I could go into great detail about how I stoped the power utility from entering the home to install a smartmeter and many more examples. Can I prove it no because it never went to court, They did not rebut my affidavit and I would not cave to the threats. Proof is in my knowledge!

Explain away all you like. Some just don`t have the balls to stand up. Thats why the naysayers are self proclaimed experts on that which they are to afraid to try or learn. Rise up and be heard if you got the balls. It will only get worse. Everyone has a tipping point, easier now than later.

edit on 23-2-2013 by Eyesa2diffcolors because: add text

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Again rights are not granted they are exercised. No Galactic federation will save you.

don't tell Heather, according to her, it all goes back to the aliens and they are currently holding the gold that she foreclosed on.

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join