It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by grainofsand

Originally posted by FreeAmericanInhabitanti will not be posting any information about THEIR cases as i do not have their permission to do so and they definitely would not want their personal name, etc posted online.
Pathetic excuse, the court case is in the public domain already. You would merely be dircting us to the public record. Lame.

Again,
Sorry but im NOT about to create a tort, However i will conditionally accept your offer, on the conditions that you will be sole and fully responsible for ANY TORT that may arise from giving out personal information, court case number or ANY identifiable means, which could lead to slander if not used properly, including any personal or unintentional physical or emotional damages? I would also need a (discovery form **w-4 me thinks, ill have to double check this** completed and mailed to me so we would know exactly WHO is taking this responsibility! Still want to play ball?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeAmericanInhabitant

No-one here cares about your attempt to sound legal, your wording means nothing, if you're not going to tell anyone where this miraculous court case is, then well go away... You just proved there is none.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterOfTheDamned
reply to post by vkey08

I cant even afford to move out of the state i'm living in. if you really want people who don't like it here o leave then set up an account where anyone wanting out can use your funds to buy a plane ticket, and food and rent for at least a month while waiting for their first paycheck, if they can even find a job.
edit on 23-2-2013 by MasterOfTheDamned because: none

not to mention that practialy every country has immigration restrictions that generally require one to have 300,000 dollars of verified capital in order to be considered for residency.
the american system of immigartion (come one, come all) confuses many who have heard the stories of our forefathers, and reports of 'illegals' who come here, this is not the way that the world really works.

i'm sure the member here that says we can move to somolia is typing his post as i type mine, that is only because there is no government there, a total absence of law.
that is something quite different than what we are discussing on this thread.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Ok I finally got the site that the person who doesn't want to create a Tort referenced to come up, and this popped up before the "court case" they claimed was a win (before the other one they won't mention)

This posting needs it's own thread. This is a mock example of one way to deal with a Criminal Charge by acting as a Secured Party Creditor for the Defendant (The Corporation created by the birth certificate), and discharging the debt by A4Ving the Original Charging/Accusatory Instrument (The Criminal Complaint signed by the prosecutor).

Emphasis mine.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

WOW, you could not have misunderstood my post any worse than that. I said i'm trying to fix my own problems. I want the republic to stand up to the over reaching, unconstitutional use of federal power to which i cited one law that does just that and wish these states would do the same thing with all federal laws that violate the rights of the states. Also what part of "i only want you to quit telling me to do something that I just cant afford to do." says that my previous post was meant to be taken literally? That post was meant to make you think about what your telling people who don't like it here to do. Or can you simply not accept the fact that i disagree with both you and the person your arguing with. [snipped]
edit on Mon Feb 25 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Originally posted by FreeAmericanInhabitant

I will not respond any more to you unless you stop referring to me as man, sir, my brother, I am FEMALE.. woman, a mother, a sister, not SIR..

I do apologize i got caught up in the moment, and i just seen where you asked not be called sir, will you forgive me?

Yes and then I will tell you that every single court case in the United States is a matter of public record, as is the disposition of said cases, your refusal to provide a docket number without resorting to Pseudo-legalese shows that there is no such case on record, for if there really were, no-one would care about violating anyone's privacy, it would be shouted form the mountaintops..

That is your personal opinion, ever thought some people may not want this much attention brought upon them? Then every tom, dick and harry would want to know how they done it (by listening to Gordon Hall's method) we have put in MANY MANY hours of study into this and if YOU WANT TO LEARN IT then you MUST learn on your own AS WE HAVE.

Folks listen, i will NOT give out any information unless you are agree to the above contract and mail the the w-4 form as stated above.

Gordon has used this on many many cases, this is NOT the only example give me some time (as it is Saturday and i have better things to do) and i will find you examples or court cases where THIS METHOD has worked..

Now understand i am talking about the Conditional Acceptance not the UCC-1

This will be the last message reguarding the PERSONAL court cases i know about unless someone agrees to above contract and mails the w-4 to me, so put up or SHUT UP.

I will hang around to read and discuss other cases THAT WILL NOT AFFECT ME personally or my IMMEDIATE family, get it?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterOfTheDamned
reply to post by vkey08

WOW, you could not have misunderstood my post any worse than that. I said i'm trying to fix my own problems. I want the republic to stand up to the over reaching, unconstitutional use of federal power to which i cited one law that does just that and wish these states would do the same thing with all federal laws that violate the rights of the states. Also what part of "i only want you to quit telling me to do something that I just cant afford to do." says that my previous post was meant to be taken literally? That post was meant to make you think about what your telling people who don't like it here to do. Or can you simply not accept the fact that i disagree with both you and the person your arguing with. Keep this up and my next post may just include a lot of those, mr sir man, words since that appears to be the only words you actually understand the meaning of.

No I understood you perfectly, you are complaining about rights and everything, and you want the federal government to sop being the government, and stop everything and if someone gives you a suggestion it's "telling you what to do"

I also stated in my response that if you wish the Federal Government to listen there are ways to go about that, or did you miss that or just not wish to go back and read through all the pages of this thread..

unfortunately it only looks like you're trying to derail the discussion if you disagree with everyone in the thread..

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Ok I finally got the site that the person who doesn't want to create a Tort referenced to come up, and this popped up before the "court case" they claimed was a win (before the other one they won't mention)

This posting needs it's own thread. This is a mock example of one way to deal with a Criminal Charge by acting as a Secured Party Creditor for the Defendant (The Corporation created by the birth certificate), and discharging the debt by A4Ving the Original Charging/Accusatory Instrument (The Criminal Complaint signed by the prosecutor).

Emphasis mine.

Yes this is MOCK example, exactly like the way I HAVE PERSONALLY SEEN IT DONE, do you comprehend that?

Looks folks i was in dis-belief myself until i seen it

link   
Won't reveal public court case = there is no case and the person claiming one exists is a liar

Next.

link   

Originally posted by FreeAmericanInhabitanti will not be posting any information about THEIR cases as i do not have their permission to do so and they definitely would not want their personal name, etc posted online.
Pathetic excuse, the court case is in the public domain already. You would merely be dircting us to the public record. Lame.

Again,
Sorry but im NOT about to create a tort, However i will conditionally accept your offer, on the conditions that you will be sole and fully responsible for ANY TORT that may arise from giving out personal information, court case number or ANY identifiable means, which could lead to slander if not used properly, including any personal or unintentional physical or emotional damages? I would also need a (discovery form **w-4 me thinks, ill have to double check this** completed and mailed to me so we would know exactly WHO is taking this responsibility! Still want to play ball?

Someone actually gave you a star for that gibberish?!
Again, pathetic. Any court verdict is in the public domain already, you know that, and coming onto a public forum proclaiming victory in a court with your pseudo-legal tactics is obviously going to fail badly when you are not prepared to to point anyone towards the public records of said court. It is good that your lame argument is on record here as it will draw most rational folk towards the assumption that it is not true.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

We have researched this, we all know that it's bunk, and the site you referred to had a MOCK trial posted that never happened and would never happen as if this mythical woman walked out she would be handcuffed and in jail before she made it to the curb.

There are no verifiable court cases that show this works. It's always "I can't give it out because it's family" or "You need to enter into a Contract with me to see the real cases" I just did another search on L/N and in the past 3 hours, nothing has changed, there are about 600 cases in 2013 ALONE that people tried this nonsense and ended up in jail and ZERO where it worked.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
I'm not going to get into it, it is the weekend and I've better things to do (and I hope all of you do too!)

But:

Here's some info - peoplestrustaustralia.blogspot.com.au... Not from Australia but as I understand it, that is from a politician there.

and another Guardian LV article, this one with a decidedly different attitude guardianlv.com...

Let's not forget, OPPT was vetted by Captain Zeleny. By all means, go with the heart on it and see what develops. Definitely not a scam though. Just groundbreaking and something we've not seen before, collectively.

Vetted by Captain Zeleny, a person claiming to have been asked to be the head of Defense for the Canadian Military however no Canadian Government Military Office knows about it.. Yeah that's the type of vetting I will listen to. If you can explain all of this and seriously answer the questions posed,without all the lovery dovery BE'ing and DO'ing and you have to look in multi-dimensions..., and there was one you keep evading, which is:

If you are pulled over tomorrow by the police, what would your response be?
a) Hand them a courtesy notice and hope that they accept your word on it and let you go or deal with you on your terms?

or

b) Do what every normal person would do and cooperate.

Don't preach about how wonderful this is, if you aren't willing to follow every last bit of it.. Sorry but that will no
longer fly.

Explain this away, please

www.youtube.com...

and this

www.youtube.com...

and then lastly this

www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-2-2013 by Eyesa2diffcolors because: link

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Eyesa2diffcolors

Explain what away? your videos dont' exist?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyesa2diffcolors

Originally posted by fourthmeal
I'm not going to get into it, it is the weekend and I've better things to do (and I hope all of you do too!)

But:

Here's some info - peoplestrustaustralia.blogspot.com.au... Not from Australia but as I understand it, that is from a politician there.

and another Guardian LV article, this one with a decidedly different attitude guardianlv.com...

Let's not forget, OPPT was vetted by Captain Zeleny. By all means, go with the heart on it and see what develops. Definitely not a scam though. Just groundbreaking and something we've not seen before, collectively.

Vetted by Captain Zeleny, a person claiming to have been asked to be the head of Defense for the Canadian Military however no Canadian Government Military Office knows about it.. Yeah that's the type of vetting I will listen to. If you can explain all of this and seriously answer the questions posed,without all the lovery dovery BE'ing and DO'ing and you have to look in multi-dimensions..., and there was one you keep evading, which is:

If you are pulled over tomorrow by the police, what would your response be?
a) Hand them a courtesy notice and hope that they accept your word on it and let you go or deal with you on your terms?

or

b) Do what every normal person would do and cooperate.

Don't preach about how wonderful this is, if you aren't willing to follow every last bit of it.. Sorry but that will no
longer fly.

Explain this away, please

and this

and then lastly this

None of the videos work!

Folks Youtube has alot of stuff on it, does it mean its all true? Hell no, your going to have to do better than YOUTUBE

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Eyesa2diffcolors

Explain what away? your videos dont' exist?

Silly vkey, they're obviously only for ears that will listen and eyes that will see...or some other nonsensical word-soup

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

...but hey how many people still read books?

Clearly I don't comprehend the stupendous awesomesauceness because i r illitirit.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Always youtube, lame and tiresome.
When did people stop using documents as verification? Ah, thats right, when they started telling lies about an organisations success.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Someone actually gave you a star for that gibberish?!
Again, pathetic. Any court verdict is in the public domain already, you know that, and coming onto a public forum proclaiming victory in a court with your pseudo-legal tactics is obviously going to fail badly when you are not prepared to to point anyone towards the public records of said court. It is good that your lame argument is on record here as it will draw most rational folk towards the assumption that it is not true.

Im am truely sorry that you do not comprehend this, only a small percentage of peoples know this and i do not have the time today to explain it.
I WOULD dare any of you folks to call Gordon Hall on his recorded and broadcast on www.talkshoe.com and tell him this will not work, then we can all hear it as it will be recorded and posted to the website, then you will get a TRUE education

Sorry folks thats my last post today, i have already stayed longer than planned, its Saturday and this Freeman on the land has plenty of plans this weekend

edit on 23-2-2013 by FreeAmericanInhabitant because: spelling

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

How many verifiable cases has Mr Hall won..

According to Lexis-Nexis NONE..

Don't need to call him and get an education, a simple check of the cases will show what needs showing.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Ok, since you say i'm derailing, last post, and i thank you for responding in a comprehensive manner. Firstly I cannot derail this thread as it stopped dead long ago due to the fact that there is no court case supporting Heather's claims, and that is the only subject truly being discussed, (or rather incessantly repeated). Secondly I want the federal government to focus on being a FEDERAL government rather than micromanaging the states which they can do for themselves. Third you have stated that if someone doesn't like it then they should leave and quit trying to ruin this country for those that do enjoy it here, that does not sound like a suggestion at all, but if that is how you meant it ill accept your meaning.

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join