It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeAmericanInhabitant
reply to post by vkey08

This has worked in court, i have seen it first hand, one MUST know how to carry themselves properly in the court trial. I went with a family member (just in case it did not work) so i could bail him out, but to both of our surprise it worked!
Turns out i was not needed to post bail thankfully!

So yes i have SEEN THIS WORK FIRST HAND, and it was not by someone telling me or hearing/reading a story.

Please post verifiable case number's/docket numbers so that the Judges decisions can be read and analyzed I have access to Lexis/Nexis so if there is a case where this worked, it should be relatively easy to cross-reference it all.

So far upon doing broad and narrow searches on L/N no cases have turned up where this stuff has worked. And ALL cases in the United States, big and small are accessible in this system.

Small addendum: Do not call me Sir, I get very offended when people use the wrong pronoun..
edit on 23-2-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyesa2diffcolors
reply to post by vkey08

I am still waiting for your reply to the question. What constitutes a contract? I would first like to say to those following this thread. This topic is vast and requires a great deal of research. Research to which I would guess the OP nor any of the moderators have done. From reading the posts like " It is just not the way it works" these are not well thought out arguments. This topic is layered like an onion. First things first. Learn what a contract is and what makes up a contract. The question to which the OP has avoided.

Lets look at the law. One is expected to follow the law and to know the law. You will be held to the letter of the law. These are all things most, accept as true. Are statutes laws? Due statutes have the force of law? If statutes and acts are not laws but have the force of law, then what is it that gives them that force? Could it be the consent of the governed? Social contract?

Why are you expected to know the law and be held to the law but yet you are not allowed to interpret the law?
Only a member of the bar is licensed to interpret the law. Could that be referring to law that is given force of law thru statutes and acts? If so what law can a man/women be held to? Common Law?

Statutes are commonly defined as rules of corporate entities and apply to the employees of said corporations.

American Citizen?......Non resident alien would be a start? Is commerce foreign to the true laws?

If you can answer the above questions you can have a some what educated opinion on this topic. If not I say you all have some soul searching to do and a whole lot of research.

At another level what does money represent? Life force energy may be? If so what does interest do? Could interest be the vampire ism spoken of through out folklore? All is energy and could debt be the fuel that feeds the beast metaphorically? If I can take your life force from you through the energy you output represented by money, do I own a part of your true potential? Have I diminished your power and enriched mine?

Hell yes someone that understand contracts = law or law= contracts. Awesome post my friend! check out the post and links i have also provides.

The truth hurts folks, it will hurt the ego more than anything as we have been force fed to behave and think a certain way through public schooling, tv programming, movies, etc etc

awesome post my friend! I am proud someone actually done some research!!!

And folks i hate to tell you but a BAR certified lawyer will not tell you any of this information, because they are making money off of peoples ignorance of the law!!!

It is SIMPLE people think of this, EVER wonder why the court WANTS to appoint you an attorney if you cant afford one? That is so they can help screw you over, as a BAR certified lawyer or attorney THEIR first obligation is the the courts, then to the public, then to YOU. Does anyone see a problem with that?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeAmericanInhabitant

American kabuki, the toppt mouthpiece, is hardly a reliable source. They talk about the alien hoohah and teleportation nonsense.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeAmericanInhabitant
Does anyone see a problem with that?
I see a problem with failure to answer a simple request for a court decision record number/date/location. Until anyone can provide such details one would have to assume it's, well, just BS.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The common theme here keeps relying upon this notion that laws only apply to those who submit to the law.

This is the kind of conversation that might make for an interesting debate in a law class at a junior college or high school civics class - as an abstract. In practice, however, totally misleading and inapplicable.

Again, the proof is in the pudding. More pages have passed than I care to mention and not a single traceable court case has been referenced to show that these ideas have any merit. Time and time again all we get are the same handful of blogs and Youtube videos.

Oh... and accusations that tactics are being employed here to silence the "truth". Tactics that include repeated accusations that ATS staffers are somehow tied to the shadow government, TPTB, or some such. For years I have pointed out, time and time again, that I am not that hard to trace. I was already known as Hefficide online before I created this account. Should I ever choose to leave ATS, I will likely continue to be Hefficide after. There are people here who have spoken to me elsewhere, including on the telephone and also with webcam. Thus if I am a sock puppet for some Federal agent... I might well be the most fleshed out and complete sock puppet every known to man!

Or I'm just a middle aged guy from the suburbs of Atlanta who happens to have a penchant for speaking his mind and a real issue with anything that seeks to victimize or exploit the disenfranchised.

I leave it to the capable members of ATS - who are all able to use the Google - to figure out which applies.

This is relevant IMO - as it solidly undermines one aspect of the oppositions argument. Specifically that those who don't buy into the OTTP must surely be on Uncle Sams payroll. If that falls apart then my arguments must then be taken at face value and not dismissed based upon untrue and empty lies.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyesa2diffcolors
reply to post by Crakeur

All is contract, hidden or otherwise.

Indeed this is very very true folks, anyone interested in learning about these contracts, WHICH does affect every single person, no one is exempt! Here is a great book explaining it really well! The truth shall set you free!!

Its a free read too

Invisible Contracts, by George Mercier
www.organicdesign.co.nz...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

The problem with your entire thought process is thusly:

there are distinct types of Law:

1) Contract Law or Corporate Law, Such as the UCC, that govern business transactions
2) Civil Law,such as parking fines, violations, et al.
3) Criminal Law, such as Rape, Murder, Fraud, et al.
4) Common Law or Case Law, which depending on the circumstance can apply to all 3 different kinds but not at the same time.

So to say that Law = Contract is a bit of a misnomer. I enforce the laws, more specifically I enforce Federal Law on a day to day basis, I do not enforce Corporate Law as it does not fall under my jurisdiction unless of course the act performed then crosses over to Criminal Law or Civil Law (in the case of a minor Civil Rights violation)

But I do not need a contract with someone to enforce the law upon them. They break the rules, they are subject to whatever penalty comes with that, they cannot simply say, "I don't accept your contract" and move off.

In fact, I have shown where these "courtesy Notices and fee schedules" only serve to put people into more trouble with the law.

Think about that before you blanket say Law = Contract

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Gonna ignore the requests for information about that 'successful' court case you mentioned in page 88 then?
Is that because you just made it up? If it is on public record I cannot understand why you are not prepared to share the details.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
How many people do you think listen to ATS live?

More than a million people listened live to the Morning Brew discussion about OPPT with Gwen Caldwell. And many more millions listened after, judging by their download clicks.

Besides, if you are going to attack OPPT, why not get her on the air and do it without pussy-footing around and playing your diatribe without the contrasting view?

Are you not doing exactly what MSM sources do?

Time to find out.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
How many people do you think listen to ATS live?

More than a million people listened live to the Morning Brew discussion about OPPT with Gwen Caldwell. And many more millions listened after, judging by their download clicks.

Besides, if you are going to attack OPPT, why not get her on the air and do it without pussy-footing around and playing your diatribe without the contrasting view?

Are you not doing exactly what MSM sources do?

Time to find out.

We all said that Heather should register and come on to defend herself there has been a standing invitation to do so, some of us have even sent emails stating the same.. She has so far refused to answer, so please do not try to make it seem like every courtesy to get her here to do the talking for herself hasn't been made, it has, she, through non-response has refused.

Just to set the record straight.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Be real with it.

Why are USC "laws" referred to UCC commercial LAW, then? Why does a court pretend to be under the guise of these while still operating under UCC?

refer to Santos Bonacci's excellent example of Trust Law (which is UCC, and all its international equivalents, including its predecessors!), and how obvious it is that there is a false pretense in action in "court".

Show me your bond and your oath, show me the authority you have over me, and who granted that.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I emailed her yesterday. Of course she is in Morocco, I imagine the pleasantries of an internet connection come and go based on where exactly she is there.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
She has so far refused to answer, so please do not try to make it seem like every courtesy to get her here to do the talking for herself hasn't been made, it has, she, through non-response has refused.

Ah, was it a formal courtesy notice with the appropriate attached fee schedule though? Won't work if the pseudo-legal request isn't phrased in the correct manner

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

I emailed her yesterday. Of course she is in Morocco, I imagine the pleasantries of an internet connection come and go based on where exactly she is there.
Ridiculous, plenty of internet cafes in Morocco, just not always broadband. Catch up with the 21st century, most of Africa has.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

Be real with it.

Why are USC "laws" referred to UCC commercial LAW, then? Why does a court pretend to be under the guise of these while still operating under UCC?

refer to Santos Bonacci's excellent example of Trust Law (which is UCC, and all its international equivalents, including its predecessors!), and how obvious it is that there is a false pretense in action in "court".

Show me your bond and your oath, show me the authority you have over me, and who granted that.

My oath.. was to uphold and defend the United States Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic. The authority I have when I am at work, is granted by the Laws of the United States of America. If you do not accept that, by all means move to a new country. It's really that simple.

So here you have you.. still unable to answer a simple question, making assumptions about law that are false, and still claiming that somehow all USC is in fact governed by the Uniform Commercial Code.. Which is it most certainly not.

My initial question still stands, if you are unwilling to take this to it's logical conclusion, and provide courtesy notices to everyone who disagrees with you in the thread, as well as any and all law enforcement you come across, you are a hypocrite, and therefore your argument no longer has any merit.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by grainofsand

She has so far refused to answer, so please do not try to make it seem like every courtesy to get her here to do the talking for herself hasn't been made, it has, she, through non-response has refused.

Ah, was it a formal courtesy notice with the appropriate attached fee schedule though? Won't work if the pseudo-legal request isn't phrased in the correct manner

I lovingly and without rebuttal asked her through the BE'ing of my DO'in heart to come and talk with us in this thread. Praetorian Caesar Pizza Pizza Nun The Brainz, unrebutted and unrebuttable She has not responded to any of this, and since she responds apparently to BE'ing people who stroke her ego, I can only assume that she doesn't want the real questions thrown at her, like what does the Banca really do...... and why she REALLY owns a trucking company with a DOT license.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Do you understand the purpose of the Courtesy Notice?

From this last post it appears you do not.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Do you understand the purpose of the Courtesy Notice?

From this last post it appears you do not.

Do you understand that it is just a rehash of an earlier Sov'run bit of Woo and has zero bearing on rational society and causes people to get into more trouble when they provide them?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Incorrect assumption. The question of why she owned a trucking company as well as the other trustees was brought up in, if I remember correctly, the 3rd or 4th audio discussion. It was referenced a few other times, including the last discussion on the 21st. It was set as a test subject (just like her foreclosure which has been incorrectly assumed of on here by MYSELF in the past, as well as other members), of which there was a way to get something into the courts to find the fraud.

If you don't believe her sworn statements, that's up to you. But they stand on record as fact.

And what's up with your snide jokes about the wording? You think you know UCC law so well, do you understand what those words mean? If you don't, may want to look them up. There is specific power in the words chosen, nothing else.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I lovingly and without rebuttal asked her through the BE'ing of my DO'in heart to come and talk with us in this thread. Praetorian Caesar Pizza Pizza Nun The Brainz, unrebutted and unrebuttable
I know lol is overused these days but I totally did when I read that, brilliant

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join