It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I am still waiting for your reply to the question. What constitutes a contract? I would first like to say to those following this thread. This topic is vast and requires a great deal of research. Research to which I would guess the OP nor any of the moderators have done. From reading the posts like " It is just not the way it works" these are not well thought out arguments. This topic is layered like an onion. First things first. Learn what a contract is and what makes up a contract. The question to which the OP has avoided.

Lets look at the law. One is expected to follow the law and to know the law. You will be held to the letter of the law. These are all things most, accept as true. Are statutes laws? Due statutes have the force of law? If statutes and acts are not laws but have the force of law, then what is it that gives them that force? Could it be the consent of the governed? Social contract?

Why are you expected to know the law and be held to the law but yet you are not allowed to interpret the law?
Only a member of the bar is licensed to interpret the law. Could that be referring to law that is given force of law thru statutes and acts? If so what law can a man/women be held to? Common Law?

Statutes are commonly defined as rules of corporate entities and apply to the employees of said corporations.

American Citizen?......Non resident alien would be a start? Is commerce foreign to the true laws?

If you can answer the above questions you can have a some what educated opinion on this topic. If not I say you all have some soul searching to do and a whole lot of research.

At another level what does money represent? Life force energy may be? If so what does interest do? Could interest be the vampire ism spoken of through out folklore? All is energy and could debt be the fuel that feeds the beast metaphorically? If I can take your life force from you through the energy you output represented by money, do I own a part of your true potential? Have I diminished your power and enriched mine?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Here's let's have more fun with Google research, shall we?

www.scribd.com...
Have fun with that one.

I wonder, the more you guys/gals dig up basic info about a bank or some institution Heather once worked at...will you again make assumptions based on only partial info? History has told us this may happen. Maybe this time, just hold back until all the info becomes clear. Less apologies that way.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyesa2diffcolors
I would first like to say to those following this thread. This topic is vast and requires a great deal of research. Research to which I would guess the OP nor any of the moderators have done. From reading the posts like " It is just not the way it works" these are not well thought out arguments.

so, the posting of facts, with links to legal cases, court documents, legal definitions etc doesn't count as research but "www.youtubevido.com - the good part starts at the 43 minute" does.

you know what? there's no point in exposing this. some people are destined to be duped and, sadly, I'm beginning to think they deserve whatever they get.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Eyesa2diffcolors

You know you make no sense.

Here's why, there are various types of Law for various types of situations. From where I am sitting a contract, verbal or otherwise is a binding agreement between two parties for barter. Not ideas. I can have vastly different ideas from you and still be able to have a contract with you, that's Corporate Law.

Now...

Fraud, scams, etc fall under Criminal Law. There is a HUGE difference, under Criminal Law no contract need be signed by two parties, no agreement that x will be traded for y, just a crime must have been committed.

Disputes between parties, not necessarily with contracts, but including contracts, as well as traffic violations, etc fall under Civil Law.. of which there are many different subcategories.

So your talk about law makes no sense, yo have to specify which branch of said

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

www.scribd.com...
Have fun with that one.

I wonder, the more you guys/gals dig up basic info about a bank or some institution Heather once worked at...will you again make assumptions based on only partial info? History has told us this may happen. Maybe this time, just hold back until all the info becomes clear. Less apologies that way.

How is someone filing a lien against Mitt Romney who doesn't even live in Virginia, and has no contract with him or claim to his property illegally prove you r point? I guess I'm confused..

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

www.scribd.com...
Have fun with that one.

that's awesome. the italo-ethiopian treaty on a ucc doc? are you aware of what the italo-ethiopian treaty does?

allow me to give you some info.

The treaty declared a 20-year friendship between the two nations, access to the sea for Ethiopia, a road for Italy, and an agreement to settle future disagreements through the League of Nations.[5] Specifically, the treaty:
Provided a concession to Ethiopia at the Red Sea port of Asseb in the Italian colony of Eritrea.
Called for the two nations to co-operate in building a road between Asseb and Dessie.
Stated that the border between Italian Somaliland and Ethiopia was twenty-one leagues parallel to the Benadir coast (approximately 73.5 miles).

en.wikipedia.org...

The League of Nations shall settle disputes between Italy and Ethiopia. that's about it, along with some cooperation in road work and border settlements.

the league of nations - you know, the precursor to the UN

that bit of lingo is about as stupid and pointless as anything I've seen.

Now I know that TOPPT promoters are just having some fun with the nonsense. This isn't serious at all. It's an internet game to see who can come up with the dumbest, most useless bit of paperwork around and, I believe, this most recent one trumps heather's knowning loving nonsense.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Eyesa2diffcolors

I wouldn't assume people who are following this thread are ignorant to how it works. In fact, I have had it explained to me over and over, ad nauseum. Not only do I get it, I agree more or less to the concept of being born into slavery. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that. We're free so long as those actions don't interfere with what others deem safe or "for our own good". No sense in ranting over that.

I get how we are considered an "asset" to the government and how that is considered collateral for the government to "create" funds :read: issue debt.

I think the who system is a crock of #. I think we are manipulated from day one. I also believe that the cards are stacked against us and so long as people chose to bury their heads in the sand, then we will forever remain slaves. Slaves to our handlers and slaves to the system that keeps us blind of true wealth. Most people tend to have a weak understanding of what wealth is and simply compare themselves to those around them that "have". So to my neighbor the guy 2 blocks down is rich. He has that nice crib and wow that car! But what property does he own and how much? What technology does he have patented? Where is his family? How clean is his water? How clean is yours?

Try comparing what you have to what the top 1% has. It is so obscene that my simple common brain can't even comprehend. So sure it's not fair and certainly real change is needed. But I said it once, then I said it again and lastly:

How does using a corrupt system in an equally shady way make you right and them wrong? Sleight of hand parlor tricks and twisting words around is all it is. Why? Because the system is created in a way that makes for the "haves" to circumvent the "laws", you know, loopholes. So it's not hard to turn it around on it's face but that is not the way of the future. You can't just flip the script, as Nas once said: "Destroy and Rebuild" and no that wasn't a call to arms.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Yes but it could make ole Mitt dip into his bank account to get released, just because it was filed, causing a heck of a lot of problems for him.

I also noticed something interesting, in the top area, he writes El Segundo FN (when it's really in California) and above PROVENCE: Bernard

and later in the document it's El Segundo, CA UNITED STATES Minor Outlying Islands

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA registered in the UNITED STATES SECURITIES EXCHANGE COMMISSION as CIK (0000805157).

COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA CIK (0000805157) SIC: 8880 - American Depositary Receipts State location: DC | Fiscal Year End: 0630 www.sec.gov... pany=Commonwealth+of+Australia &CIK&filenum&State&SIC&owner=i nclude&action=getcompany

Business Address 1601 MASSACHUSETTS AVE NW C/O AUSTRALIAN EMBASSY WASHINGTON DC 20036

"Constitutional Commonwealth of Australia."

There is much trickery in the word usage itself.

A "Sovereign Nation" for instance really means a "nation-state" or "a corporate entity with sovereign powers" such as the two entities COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA [SEC filing in Washington DC in 1934 already].

From what I can gather it appears that the original system of the Constitutional Commonwealth of Australia [lasted only for a relatively short time period between 1900-1919, perhaps in original form] is still in existence to this very day, but laying largely dormant due to the now non-existence of Constitutionally-approved money of substance as per the terms and conditions of original Constitution which in any case, was nothing more than a debt-repayment contract for debts of the country accrued between 1850-1900].

Then came the COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA CORPORATION at least as early as 1929 if not before, which has a SEC filing in Washington D.C. filed as early as 1934, a few years after the 1929 bankruptcy.

With it's PARLIAMENT OF THE COMMONWEALTH all of these, other than the original Constitutional Commonwealth of Australia, are what you call SOVEREIGN NATIONS which really means "Corporate or Nation-States with Sovereign Power i.e. operating in their own right as properly established corporations with the power to make rules for their corporation and those who are members of their corporations i.e. AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS.

It appears that Queen Elizabeth the Second [the true original Monarch] cannot not assent to legislation for the corporations known as COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA but her original Constitutional system is still in existence albeit laying dorment due to the fact that we are not operating according to the law in our financial affairs [i.e. we are NOT using Constitutional money of substance, the most critically important but least known or mentioned "condition" of the original Constitution].

Put in another way, the Crown of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, under the Constitution is now a foreign entity to the corporations/nation-state/SOVEREIGN NATIONS known as COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA which belong to and essentially established by the IMF/UNITED NATIONS.

Therefore in our current PARLIAMENT OF THE COMMONWEALTH one cannot swear allegiance to a foreign entity - that is, the Crown of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, under the Constitution hereby established that is now an entity foreign to that corporation known as COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA, with a fictional "QUEEN OF AUSTRALIA" which is just a fictional title [no flesh and blood entity behind it].

So in reality the Constitutional protections and true protection of the law lay in one claiming to be a member of the original Constitutional Commonwealth of Australia whereby Queen Elizabeth the Second [the living flesh and blood monarch] still reigns albeit not currently operating or controlling the current "public offices" in any fiscal sense of the word, however, the original Constitutional protections and guaranteed rights under the original Constitutional Commonwealth of Australia are still in operation and still exist for they can only be removed by a referendum of, for and by the people.

"AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS" are "corporate fictional persons" with no Constitutional rights as guaranteed in the original Constitutional Commonwealth of Australia and only have benefits and privileges and a corporate charter known as the AUSTRALIA ACT 1986 - the real living flesh and blood people, of which you could count on one hand, still have the full protection and rights as guaranteed in the original Constitutional Commonwealth of Australia which still exists but is laying dormant in any operational sense.

To sum it up, Queen Elizabeth the Second, the true flesh and blood living Monarch, is still the executive power of the Commonwealth that is vested in the Queen of the original Constitutional Commonwealth of Australia, a venue and jurisdiction which although is still in existence for those who wish to protect and claim their lawful rights, is dormant in any controlling or financially operational sense when it comes to public offices. Such rights can only be invoked "administratively" [private venue and jurisdiction]. AS soon as there is any controversy in any court cases today for instance, the COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA is granted jurisdiction automatically to hear and adjudicate with absolute discretion in relation to such "controversy".

Over the top of the original Constitu

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I agree. If you don't know what the Docs are saying stay away. I agree 100%. This is the deepest of all rabbit holes. I would stay away from using any documentation from that site or anyone if you can not speak to it personally. I would encourage people to research the topic further though. This research will for most here put all the pieces of the puzzle together. The law is the foundation of everything spoken of on ATS. All is contract, hidden or otherwise.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Over the top of the original Constitutional Commonwealth of Australia, came two successive CORPORATIONS known as NATION-STATES or SOVEREIGN NATIONS [a Nation is NOT a country so to speak] which belong to the UN and IMF and were lawfully imposed over the top of the Original Constitutional Commonwealth of Australia due to the bankruptcy/receivership of the Original Constitutional Commonwealth of Australia in 1929 with rearrangements and reconstructions of the debt repayment terms and conditions resulting in the AUSTRALIA ACT 1986 which is a CORPORATE CHARTER for the SOVEREIGN NATION [Corporate Nation-State] of AUSTRALIA.

In consideration of the fact that virtually ALL of the Constitutional entities in ALL of the western/Christian countries were bankrupted or went into receivership at the same time in 1929, it is also therefore possible that the STATUTE OF WESTMINSTER itself is nothing more than a corporate mirror-image, rather than an actual IMPERIAL act of British Parliament.

The term "AUSTRALIA" when used by the courts does not refer to the land mass country known as Australia but to the CORPORATION the COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA established around 1929 unless specifically or impliedly stated otherwise. The AUSTRALIA ACT 1986 is the CORPORATE CHARTER for the corporation known as AUSTRALIA and AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS are PERSONS of which the Creator has no respect for, who only have benefits and privileges and no Constitutional rights - this unfortunately is the absolute majority of the population.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
So there appears to have taken place the following since 1900:

1. The Original Constitutional Commonwealth of Australia with Queen Elizabeth the Second, living flesh and blood reigning Monarch.

2. The Corporation known as COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA with a SEC filing in Washington DC filed in 1934. [A SOVEREIGN NATION WHICH DOES NOT MEAN A SOVEREIGN COUNTRY - it means a corporation or nation state with Sovereign power - eg, established by the creditor to whom the debts of the original Commonwealth of Australia were owed to - the IMF/UN/CROWN/International banksters ].

3. The Corporation known as AUSTRALIA established and incorporated in 1973 as a result of a secondary level of debt reconstruction and reorganization bringing with it subsidiary corporations such as PARLIAMENT OF AUSTRALIA and QUEEN OF AUSTRALIA and finally THE AUSTRALIA ACT 1986 [ the main Corporate charter].

Underlying the above numbers 2 and 3 is still in existence the original Constitutional Commonwealth of Australia and it's Constitution, with the original living flesh and blood Queen Elizabeth the Second as reigning Monarch to this very day which still protects those who choose not to be AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS, [members of the CORPORATION/SOVEREIGN NATION-STATE] those who recognize there is no money of substance in circulation anymore, and those who wish to access their exemption/prepaid account to discharge/setoff their debts in recognition of the fact that the funny money in circulation today cannot lawfully do so.

The actual protections of the law lie in the recognition of either and/or both:

1. That the living flesh and blood Queen Elizabeth the second is still our reigning Monarch for those who are NOT AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS with full Constitutional guarantees for those who wish to stand upon and claim such

2. The you are not an AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN PERSON fictional legal entity with only benefits and privileges who must obey the corporate charter [AUSTRALIA ACT 1986] of the corporation known as AUSTRALIA.

Put another way the situation in Australia the land mass is as follows:

Private Venue and jurisdiction: The original Constitutional Commonwealth of Australia is still in full force and effect with Queen Elizabeth the Second still reigning over it, guaranteeing all rights to those who do not wish to be AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN PERSONS and make a claim upon/use their exemption/prepaid account status. There is however no Constitutional money of substance to run the public offices in such a manner as originally intended but the protections of the law contained within the original Constitution nevertheless still exist.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Public Venue and Jurisdiction: The IMF established and incorporated a corporation known as COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA [with a SEC Filing in Washington DC in 1934] at the bankruptcy/receivership of the original Constitutional Commonwealth of Australia. AUSTRALIA was established and incorporated in 1973 as a secondary level consequence and reorganization of the 1929 bankruptcy whereby, AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS being PERSONS who are members of the CORPORATION OF AUSTRALIA with their CORPORATE CHARTER being the AUSTRALIA ACT 1986 who have only benefits and privileges granted to them by the PARLIAMENT OF AUSTRALIA of which the living flesh and blood Queen Elizabeth the Second is now a foreign entity offering no Constitutional protections to such PERSONS.

The trickery has been in the use of words which resembled closely our original institutions, which such original institutions were replaced with corporations created, established and incorporated by the International Monetary Fund and it's many subsidiaries such as the CROWN, the UN, with the Vatican City ultimately controlling all of the above.

Did you know that the English Alphabet appears to have been created by Illumined French Legals and is sort of copyrighted & patented. Each letter means something that only the initiated Illumined ones know and when you bring the individual letters together to form words they have various other meanings as well.

You see, the arrogance of these illumined persons is now revealing out in the open what has been suspected and or known by many freedom committers from around the world for many years now, that all our courts are now under Admiralty (Maritime) Law, (corporation law governed by corporation statutes).

Where we (unillumined) are trained (conditioned-brainwashed) to know the meanings of various words in the English language (they all have double or triple or quadruple meanings etc), we are not trained to know the REAL meanings of each letter of the English alphabet and how each letter forms (singular or combined) a REAL (another) meaning/s of each word.

This is how these EVIL persons have been controlling humanity like cattle for centuries. The REAL power of the ENGLISH LANGUAGE is in how it is REALLY being used against us to control us. How we think & what we say in English etc is what IMPRISONS us as slaves and this is how we give our power away to the ILLUMINED ones who see themselves as our masters.

The bastardised ENGLISH language was created to ENSLAVE us. Everywhere where the English language has blossomed on Earth, you see psychic ENSLAVEMENT by those who read, write & talk English and its all done with mental (psychic) cells/prisons.

Yes....Double-Triple-Quadruple Speak does exist and I intend on passing on the knowledge I am currently gathering so anyone can INTERPRET the REAL language being spoken by our various ILLUMINED politicians, media reps etc etc and how to UNTANGLE ourselves from the psychic webs we create for ourselves, that entrap us. More on all this down the line.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The internationalised banksters (globalised corporation) controls the commonwealth (corporate)government of Australia and this corporation controls all federal, state & local government depts. & public servants (all corporations) and the law (another series of corporations).

ASIC thinks it is running under our Australian Government and is part of our Australian Government system, part of our supposed Australian Constitution, and this is why ASIC does not recognise THE INTERNATIONAL CORPORATIONS who operate IN AND OUT OF Australia. Like a Russian Doll with pyramids within pyramids, COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA CORPORATION sits underneath a series of even bigger CORPORATIONS and COLLECTIVELY they take the form known as THE NEW WORLD ORDER. So what we have are thousands of CORPORATIONS, PERSONS (FICTIONS) both big or small, working in Australia to support THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

To export all Australia's wealth out of Australia, through the interweaving networks of INTERNATIONALISED FICTIONAL CORPORATIONS, which service the FICTIONAL DEBTS OWING TO THE FICTIONAL INTERNATIONAL BANKING CORPORATION/S. CORPORATIONS who sit above the INTERNATIONALISED CORPORATION KNOWN AS COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA 0000805157.

Innocent until proven guilty, it appears we have thousands of REAL Australian flesh and blood human beings working and living amongst us as TRAITORS. The freedom fighting movement has them as well.

These TRAITORS are part of a FICTIONALISED network of very well organised and interconnecting soldier ants and white ant colonies (CORPORATIONS). Ants of all types who are knowingly or unknowingly supporting the rape and pillage of ALL of Australia's resources while making slaves and robots out of all the freemen and freewomen of Australia (interest rates, tariffs, penalties, statute-corporation laws, fines, rates, debts, charges, sell-offs of Aussie assets etc etc). They treat us with scorn. They laugh at us. They hate us. We are the GOYIM to these fanatical Luciferic-Satanic Psychos.

If we are right about the NRGD listings then we can QUICKLY target these INTERNATIONALISED traitors through ASIC. What is most important is now getting many freedom fighters to now urgently download every NRGD listing before ASIC blocks access to these NRGD records. We need to quickly get organised and start researching and documenting all the links between each and every INTERNATIONALISED CORPORATION operating under stealth in Australia.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

If there is no real threat. Why are some of the people that were duped into filing suits going to jail? Why aren't the suits or motions just simply marked frivolous and thrown out?

I know it's a laymans question, but with the action's you said are being taken. It sure sound's like somebody view's this as a real threat. Enough so that people are going to jail all to show the public they shouldn't try such activities.

If there is no legal precedence, then the suits are merely frivolous.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

I hear you brother. There is an understanding of how the system works that can be gained at much deeper level. I feel this is a good topic for the ATS crowd to educate them selves on. The system is not the problem, never has been, after all the words on paper are just that.

Those who believe it to be more that words on paper are the mind we must change. Knowing the right questions to ask those who believe they are your keeper is a very valuable skill in opening the eyes of those people. When they can't answer a question they should know the look on there face is priceless and if asked with a kind attitude it takes the puff out of there chest instantaneously.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
reply to post by vkey08

If there is no real threat. Why are some of the people that were duped into filing suits going to jail? Why aren't the suits or motions just simply marked frivolous and thrown out?

I know it's a laymans question, but with the action's you said are being taken. It sure sound's like somebody view's this as a real threat. Enough so that people are going to jail all to show the public they shouldn't try such activities.

If there is no legal precedence, then the suits are merely frivolous.

Because in certain cases, when people are filing these things to get out of debt, they are creating something called a Sight Draft, which is basically useless, against non-existent funds that they claim is in some super secret bank account that is tied to their BC. Then it becomes Bank Fraud, and as such is a trip to jail.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
Why are some of the people that were duped into filing suits going to jail?

Becase they tried to commit fraud, which is a jailable offence....

Enough so that people are going to jail all to show the public they shouldn't try such activities.

True, people are being jailed to punish them for attempting fraud and to let others know fraudsters are punished - just look at one of the "trustees" for the OPPT - a convicted and jailed fraudster...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jointheresistance1

Thank you for posting such a huge thing in my thread

Anyhow, if that's not your own writing it belongs in EX tags, and sourced.. And just because a government is listed with the SEC (they have to be to get paid) does not equal Corporation.. at least not in the sense you guys are pushing..

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Those questions were quite straight forward I thought. Just wanted to see what you would say. Thank you!

Still want you to explain the simple principles of a contract? Generally speaking , and explain where and when the people gave up the option to contract with government from an equal standpoint.

This is simple, can you choose tomorrow you do not want to be an American Citizen? Is there a contact in place and is that the social contract spoken of in an earlier post?

Simple as pie.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-2-2013 by Eyesa2diffcolors because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join