It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
reply to post by vkey08

I'm singling you out because you made this thread, put out that hate against someone you don't know, placed judgement on things you don't know, and still remain as if that's right and fair to do so.

For the record of this thread, I placed an email directly to Heather asking for her to respond to this thread, specifically. I have no idea if she will respond. Last heard, she was in Morocco, performing the filings to activate the CVACs and get all of this out in the open. So I'm pretty sure she's a busy person. I still emailed her because, in other audio discussions, callers would comment and say they emailed her and she would answer their question they emailed then and there to their satisfaction.

WHAAAAAAAAA ;_; you made me cry... awe..... I am defeated....

I speak from years of experience dealing with this sort of operation, from knowing the laws, and how they operate, I've even posted for you to see the copy of UCC Revised 9 where it absolutely invalidates her filings as well as Washington State Law that does as well, and you continue to say I don't know anything...

Well praise be to the liquid sentient Gold.... i'm just a loser I guess

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

edit on 22-2-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
*** REMINDER ***

Please stay on topic and let's be civil towards each other.

thanks.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Some interesting information has come up, via one of our other diligent members, and rather than have her take the barrage, I will.

It seems heather was a "No Function" Director of what appears to be a Private Lending Bank out of the UK, that doesn't service the UK, called Bandenia Banca Privada. She was there for 3 months and 24 days.

If you can get through the non-hyperlink front page, you will find that it looks like a canned site, and has no branch offices. But according to sources, Bandenia Banca Privada Plc have total assets of £0 plus total liabilities of £24,897,277, very interesting for a place that's a private lending venture capital bank. Also Heather's commission with this concern ends the day AFTER her UCC filings..

Don't know what it all means yet but.. I am sure we will.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
In the spirit of civility I respectfully ask for a verifiable example of any success by OPPT pseudo-legal methods anywhere?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
wow over 80 pages on this thread!

I have been a long timer lurker here, but i recently joined to help you folks "Deny Ignorance"

i have NOT had time to read all of the responses yet, but i will say this

Sovereign Citizen is AN OXYMORON

A person is either a Sovereign or a Citizen, you can NOT play on both sides of the fence

Sovereign being a Creditor
Citizen being a Debtor

Also LAW= CONTRACT

How many people went to get a drivers license and checked the box "U.S Citizen" ? If you do check that box then you are a citizen, 'subject to the laws thereof"

Also why in the hell would someone pay $500 for this information?

Anyway if you folks want the real truth and how to operate correctly in court i highly, highly suggest listening to Gordon Hall this man knows his stuff!

****Also Carl Miller and alot of these other folks want to argue in court, my friends do NOT argue because the courts are looking for a controversy, and by arguing you just gave them jurisdiction! If there is not controversy then there is no case.****

If you want to stay in Honor while in court without arguing, then learn Offer and Acceptance then make a Counteroffer!

By making a counteroffer one stays in Honor!

Seriously folks this stuff takes a while to understand and comprehend, its not something that will happen overnight.

For those truely interested in becoming a Creditor and NOT a debtor check out this link below

www.talkshoe.com...

There are many many recordings for you folks to listen to and educate yourselves, ALL FREE

I highly recommend this information, it has already helped me and several folks i know so i KNOW it works.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Hello Fourthmeal,

If you've followed this thread, very little information espoused by those defending these methods has been concrete. I have read at least forty pages of this thread, and I forced myself to join the conversation, because not one time did I read anything about contract fraud via non-consideration of a party to a contract. I did read a member that said he removed a debt using this instrument, which proves my point: a citizen of the U.S. has rights to an equally considered contract. Most of the other information regarding this process is extremely vague, coded in mysterious language, and finds its origins in an organization that believes in "intergalactic law". These types of methods are nothing more than a tangent from the true principle of the U.S. Constitution: we are a free people, with inalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness (property). We are not to be obligated to contracts without equal consideration; this point cannot be emphasized enough.

The OPPT hides behind a shroud of esoteric and indecipherable language. It is analogous to when Ron Paul put forth a bill that was one paragraph long, stating that all laws on the books and that will be passed are to be ubiquitous, or without favor to the government in terms of the law being applied. Paul's proposition was not 3000 pages, having to refer to the UCC, and shrouded in a language that is not direct.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
Some interesting information has come up, via one of our other diligent members, and rather than have her take the barrage, I will.

It seems heather was a "No Function" Director of what appears to be a Private Lending Bank out of the UK, that doesn't service the UK, called Bandenia Banca Privada. She was there for 3 months and 24 days.

If you can get through the non-hyperlink front page, you will find that it looks like a canned site, and has no branch offices. But according to sources, Bandenia Banca Privada Plc have total assets of £0 plus total liabilities of £24,897,277, very interesting for a place that's a private lending venture capital bank. Also Heather's commission with this concern ends the day AFTER her UCC filings..

Don't know what it all means yet but.. I am sure we will.

To the FM thanks for the warning hopefully we can stay on topic.

Re: above: and links or scans? I'd be pretty interested in seeing this. It speaks volumes to the history of said individual and can also provide motive.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeAmericanInhabitant

NO offense but do you have verifiable evidence that any of this stuff actually works or is it just this gentleman's ramblings?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

this is the Banca : Here ( linked into a page since you cannot get in from their front page)

Heather's Appointment and date of termination.. Here

the assets and liabilities information came from a site you need to pay for..
edit on 22-2-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IsntLifeFunny

Ah, now I understand what you mean.

So, one thing I'll state is that the UCC and its International equivalents thereof require a certain "legalese", with very specific phrases, repetition per item on the filing, and so on. During the radio show discussions with Heather and with the panel of interested folks on this, it was discussed exactly WHY those words were chosen, and how the filings really aren't for the common person, but the "wizards behind the curtain" and their power brokers, the ones we see.

This "problem" which is really nothing more than the experience of being in a Duality environment with unfair rules, is inter-dimensional in nature. This part messes people up sometimes, but it depends on the person's understanding of things like this as well as spiritual awareness point. Note, I know that last statement sounds like a point of separation or inequality in others, but I stress it is not. It is just a statement of the current condition of mankind in all its facets and levels, all equal though.

Now, by all means, the legal/lawful side is confusing, for most. Some are used to speaking it, but not me. Items like the Courtesy Notice which has just recently been published and serves as a tool for those that wish to assert themselves against this foreclosed system with a statement of "who they BE", that notice is MUCH simpler and simply refers to the UCC filings already made which stand unrebutted.

One thing Heather brought up a few times in all these audio discussions, was that the time for unclear and misleading legalese language is over, as far as future contracts between individuals. Any unclear, non-transparent language is outright rejected.

I hope this helps a bit.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Yep that lines up with what work she spoke of in a few audio shows now. A few I suggested you listen to in the past.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

Yep that lines up with what work she spoke of in a few audio shows now. A few I suggested you listen to in the past.

Guess you are missing the important information...

The "banca" has no assets, only liabilities.... no clients that can be found, no public funding to companies, and about 500million in growth in one year? There is something VERY wrong with this picture.....

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I've been pretty flippant and a bit snarky in some of my replies on this thread, but I really do take all of this VERY seriously. I have a couple of relatives who latch on to just about every incarnation of this scam in a desperate hope that this next will be the one that finally works. So, every single time, I do the footwork and the research and have been able to show, definitively, that each and every incarnation has been a scam.

So, when I see people come here and promote this and follow the script and dance and evade and, despite all evidence to the contrary, swear by all that is chocolate, that this garbage works, I get extremely frustrated and angry. You all don't have to like the truth, but the truth is that this IS. A. SCAM! Heather lied to you. What she proposes will not work. Full stop.

Case law, court cases, research, and evidence has been laid out clearly, over and over, proving that TOPPT and Heather are misleading you and flat out lying. I don't care if it hurts your feelings or pride to be told that you are being misled down a dangerous path. The truth stands as it is, even if you don't like it. Not liking it doesn't change that this is all going to end badly for the people who attempt this trash being promoted.

There has not been one single shred of proof that this system of Heather's will or has worked. Not one. We have asked, begged, and pleaded for evidence, yet none has been forthcoming. Just more esoteric gibberish and dancing and evading and name calling.

That is why I have followed this thread, why I take it so very seriously, and why I am absolutely not willing to just sit down and shut up and let this scam be promoted uncontested. You all don't have to like it, but it is far and away past time for you to provide some evidence to back your claims. In the absence of any evidence at all, you have shown your TOPPT group for the scammers that they are.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

this is the Banca : Here ( linked into a page since you cannot get in from their front page)

Heather's Appointment and date of termination.. Here

the assets and liabilities information came from a site you need to pay for..
edit on 22-2-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

So according to this:

She had spent some time at this outfit. From recording in 2009 - current. So she has been putting together this movement while being a Director to Bandenia Banca? I think much curiosity percolates......... Much more info is needed on this bank.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

was that the time for unclear and misleading legalese language is over, as far as future contracts between individuals. Any unclear, non-transparent language is outright rejected.

Funny how you state that but in the same post you said

" in a Duality environment with unfair rules, is inter-dimensional in nature. This part messes people up sometimes, but it depends on the person's understanding of things like this as well as spiritual awareness point. Note, I know that last statement sounds like a point of separation or inequality in others"

Which is meaningless new age twaddle, that makes no sense at all.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I don't understand why they show that back to 2009, she was appointed 3 months prior to her dismissal. So she was ONLY there for 3 months, and her previous legal experience was suing the hell out of people..

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
So according to this:

She had spent some time at this outfit. From recording in 2009 - current. So she has been putting together this movement while being a Director to Bandenia Banca? I think much curiosity percolates......... Much more info is needed on this bank.

Yet here:

*baffled* So why the contradiction on its own site? This image shows her tenure at a few months.....
They can't get they're own story straight??
edit on 22-2-2013 by masta12d because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

n 2012 Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf undertook her first directorship role at the age of 39 for a company called "Bandenia Banca Privada Plc". Bandenia Banca Privada Plc is Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf newest non-secretarial directorship, where she has held the position of "No Function" for 3 months, 24 days. This company has been around since 2003.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

duedil.com has info on the company and it's free to join.

The oddities abound with the financials. First, the company shows an operating loss of about 490,000 pounds and then, shows pre and post tax profits.

per duedil, there are assets, lots of them.

I'm not well versed in UK corporate taxes so I can't say how they do it but that pretax profit resulted in a refund.

the company is exempt from audit - why I don't know so the numbers stated are not third party verified. Not saying that means anything but, still, unaudit numbers are always to be accepted with caution.

unless, of course, there are blatant oddities.

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join