It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

no, there is natural law, common law and then there is color of law.
which are you referencing ?

i'm not arguing the issue with you, it is pointless.
however, since you refuse to answer my questions, i'll try a couple more.

what does the Federal government own, lawfully ?
and, in that same context, since the government is comprised of the people, what exactly don't the people own again ?

i have not divulged into the details of the OPPT claim, so i'm not discussing their stance, i reserve opinion.

filing a UCC statement is in no manner a voluntary opt-in to OPPT ... not sure where you or they get that idea.

but are not inclusive of the Uniform Commercial Code which only governs transactions between corporations OR the purchase of goods and services from a corporation or person.
clearly, you are mistaken.
and until you can clear your own fog, no one else can help ya.

never heard of "home rule" ... i think you're reading way too many scammers opinions

The Constitution governs how laws are written and enforced
only in your dreams dear, only in your dreams.

delaring myself no longer a legitimate debtor of the USofA, is perfectly legal and lawful, so says the legislation, read it.

defending such a position is where most fail and end up in jail.
who said sovereigns don't follow law ?
me thinks you aren't reading the correct resources

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Just to say it anything simply is not true just because it is so complicated it boggles the mind is not in my view a valid argument. I read the OPs posts and all I see is an attempt to denture inquiring minds to delve further into this legal rabbit hole. Fear is the main word here.

Please read the following OP and answer any info with historical facts if there is such a thing.

"I. Background and framework.
The government founded by the original Constitution, 1787, is no longer operational. Instead, what is called the “Government of the United States” is a bankrupt, private corporation, owned, underwritten, and functioning in commerce as a front for the international bankers and the Powers-That-Be with which said bankers are allied. The entire institution, i.e., “US Inc.,” is private (not free) enterprise administering the ongoing business and political ends of the actual owners. In this current scenario, every action of US Inc. is a commercial transaction by and between fictitious entities all transpiring for the purpose of furthering the economic and political objectives of the alleged creditors.

This situation arose from the borrowing by USA from European central banks and owing the unpaid indebtedness to the Crown from the original joint-venture agreement between the Colonies (which are corporations of the Crown) and the Crown per se. It appears as though USA has been bankrupt from inception, i.e., from 1788, and the Constitution was drafted to “re-constitute” the unpaid debt and structure an organization for functioning in bankruptcy.

The Civil War was staged and financed by the bankers and the Crown to conquer the nation by engaging in the timeless strategy of “divide and conquer.” Pitting North against South resulted in the dissolution of the de jure Federal government of the organic Constitution. The States were drawn into the Central Government, as were—progressively—the people directly, with the whole conglomerate operating through the new Federal Government in the Emergency War Powers of 12 Stat. 319, 1861, under the “law of necessity.”

Thus, the “Government” functions under mere “color (appearance only) of government” with the President as acting dictator on behalf of the bankers under the President’s capacity as Commander in Chief of the Military. I.e., when the seven (7) Southern States walked out of Congress on March 27, 1861, Congress—and, indeed, the entire de jure Government of USA under the original Constitution—dissolved based on absence of a Congressional quorum to adjourn and re-convene. The result is that the actual winner of the Civil War was neither the North nor the South, but the bankers who owned the new Federal Government that defeated both North and South and absorbed and subserved the States into itself.

In accordance, inter alia, with the Limited Liability Act of 1851, the Emergency War Powers, 12 Stat. 319, the Civil Rights Act of 1866, and the constitutional provision allowing Congress authority to pass any law Congress wishes within the ten-mile square territory of Washington, DC, Article I, Section 8, Clause 17, the 14th Amendment was proclaimed ratified in 1868. Within that framework, on February 21st, 1871, Congress passed the District of Columbia Organic Act, Forty-first Congress, Session III, Chapter 62, page 419, 16 Stat. 419, “An Act to provide a Government for the District of Columbia,” which act was revised in 1874 and reorganized June 8, 1878, 20 Stat. 102, Chap 180, 45th Congress, 2nd Session, “An Act providing a permanent form of government for the District of Columbia.” This “government” is a private corporation now known and copyrighted by such names as “The United States Government,” “United States,” “U.S.,” “U.S.A.,” etc., all referenced herein as “US Inc.”

It is important to understand that US Inc. is not a country, but a corporation—and indeed a bankrupt corporation operating under color of government as the front and device for administering the conquest in law and commerce of the United States of America. The 14th Amendment and US Inc. are all private international law in the admiralty-maritime/Law Merchant of Roman Civil Law.

The 14th Amendment states: “All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.” This amendment allows US Inc. to have complete jurisdiction over “citizens,” i.e., corporate subsets of US Inc., which the de jure federal government did not and could not possess. The 14th Amendment also states (section 4): “The validity of the public debt of the United States authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion [per 12 Stat. 319], shall not be questioned.”

The 14th Amendment established the framework for complete conquest and absorption of the country, rendering the people permanent debtors, indentured servants in involuntary servitude.

see thread for remaining text. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-2-2013 by Eyesa2diffcolors because: add thread

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiot
Who said that by signing a piece of paper I agree to anything, sounds like a made up rule to me.

Aren't all rules made up? Isn't the actual substance of rules and laws consent and belief?

Good thing the belief in our current system is eroding.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

They own a monopoly on violent force.

Who needs de jure when you have de facto?

And THAT is why all the pseudo legalese these guys are selling is guaranteed to be ineffective. Even if they are absolutely correct in everything they say the USA has enough force to say "# the law my will is the law"

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Then with your own free will you opt out. All they did, and I remind you this is clear in the filings, is that you can choose by your own free will exactly how you BE.

If you want to do that, then do so.

However most human beings would probably prefer to be free and have the systems that enslaved them no longer operate, and by their own free will this will be done.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

You are correct sir, aside from the laws of physics which are always enforced. Society has broken down many times throughout history and the reason behind it never working is because it's based upon lies. Society invents laws and then believes them to exist, but they don't. We believe in false, but only truth is real. We fail because we choose false over truth.

We believe our laws are binding, which is false. The laws of physics are the only laws and that is true. We reject truth in favor of false, we receive an F for failure. False is the wrong answer

if (true) [
PromisedLand();
] else if (false) [
Tyranny();
]
edit on 13-2-2013 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
When you are born you have to be registered. Then later on you have to get a number with which you government knows where you have worked. You pay taxes with this number. The government borrows money and uses you as collateral. From birth you are given an estimated dollar amount on how much you are worth and what you make in a life time. So you are owned. A wage slave.

To the OP is what you are talking about maritime admiralty law?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

i'm not sure what that external text is from but it sounds like whomever is exerting their 5th amendment right to remain silent ... what is so strange about that ?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Originally posted by Symbiot
reply to post by vkey08

They have the same right to foreclose upon as anyone else, which is no right at all. They made up their own laws, but then again so did everyone else.

Kinda sucks when someone makes up their own laws and then tries to tell you that you have to follow it no?
edit on 13-2-2013 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

when you sign a mortgage with the bank, you agree to allow them to foreclose if you default on your payment to them, that gives them that right. There's the difference..
so, what 'collateral' does the bank enter the contract with when you sit at the table and sign the agreement ??
your collateral is the property ... what is theirs ??

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by fourthmeal

You are the one that posted people could go to jail playing this game and then stated "so what". So that opened it up for discussion.

What I don't understand is if this is supposed to break the system and free everyone how can someone "reattach" to the system?

Seems there is a lot of double speak going on.

No doublespeak. Please don't misconstrue.

Free will is the factor. If, however, the system which he chooses to reattach to falls apart due to its own free will and the result of its choices, then that will also be something to contend with. But at no point will your free will be violated. Other circumstances that result from other people's choice (especially the mass of people making their choice to not attach any longer) may cause the system to fail. And if that happens, what you do next is also up to you.

Regarding jail time, I am speaking of people who choose to do what they want to do. Nobody can tell you what is right and wrong, it is all your choice. If you make "bad" choices, you may go to jail. You always have to do what is best for you. But having fear of being who you really are is a baseless fear. Like ALL fear. For instance, maybe you feel you should rattle some cages. Your free will choice. What occurs next, you are responsible for. Could be nothing, could be a great many things. But in the end, it was always your choice, and you are always responsible for your own creation.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

i'm not sure what that external text is from but it sounds like whomever is exerting their 5th amendment right to remain silent ... what is so strange about that ?

It's from a document claiming that they don't recognize the authority of any Government police agency and only the local police may question them, AFTER they submit said questions in writing..

Trust me if I got one of these on my desk it would be summarily dismissed to the circular file.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I've been following the Strawman, Sovereign Citizen, OPPT and even channelings for the past couple years... All I can say is that some if it rings true to me, most of it feels like bs.
Half the time, we are just so damn sick of our current system, we are desperate for change; so desperate in fact, we will believe our long lost uncle of our mothers brother just died in Nigeria and chose to leave me his fortune. (Note this didnt happen, and I wrote this for levitys sake)

Anyway, I know part of the Strawman is true as I used it to discharge $30K worth of debt from ANZ Bank. I stopped receiving notices about the debt after sending them several letters asking them to confirm to me they actually loaned me their own money and not simply typing a number into my account... as well as asking if they still had my original ink signature contract (which they did not).
So I can attest to that part at least.

As for OPPT however, I will believe it when I see it. I will continue on my self sufficiency plan until everything is revealed and probably after.
There are a couple things about that doesn't sound quite right, like alk this 5D speak... Like c'mon, the language they speak is the same as ours, one that lacks dimensions but holds multiple meanings.
I can DO all I want as I will BE what I want is the same as if written in lowercase.
There is no multiple dimensions to our written or spoken language... I dare say a true 5D being would use telepathy and emotion transference when communicating.

As far as what OPPT hopes to achieve, is the elimination of our slave debt system and I am all for that.

To everything else... we'll see.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by celticdog
When you are born you have to be registered. Then later on you have to get a number with which you government knows where you have worked. You pay taxes with this number. The government borrows money and uses you as collateral. From birth you are given an estimated dollar amount on how much you are worth and what you make in a life time. So you are owned. A wage slave.

To the OP is what you are talking about maritime admiralty law?

Here at ATS the admins, mods, and owners (as well as a lot of members) choose to not agree with Jordan Maxwell. I on the other hand tend to believe he is exactly right. But not just him, many have caught on to the system. You will get flak for bringing him into the topic though, I assure you.
edit on 13-2-2013 by fourthmeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sovaka
I've been following the Strawman, Sovereign Citizen, OPPT and even channelings for the past couple years... All I can say is that some if it rings true to me, most of it feels like bs.
Half the time, we are just so damn sick of our current system, we are desperate for change; so desperate in fact, we will believe our long lost uncle of our mothers brother just died in Nigeria and chose to leave me his fortune. (Note this didnt happen, and I wrote this for levitys sake)

Anyway, I know part of the Strawman is true as I used it to discharge $30K worth of debt from ANZ Bank. I stopped receiving notices about the debt after sending them several letters asking them to confirm to me they actually loaned me their own money and not simply typing a number into my account... as well as asking if they still had my original ink signature contract (which they did not).
So I can attest to that part at least.

As for OPPT however, I will believe it when I see it. I will continue on my self sufficiency plan until everything is revealed and probably after.
There are a couple things about that doesn't sound quite right, like alk this 5D speak... Like c'mon, the language they speak is the same as ours, one that lacks dimensions but holds multiple meanings.
I can DO all I want as I will BE what I want is the same as if written in lowercase.
There is no multiple dimensions to our written or spoken language... I dare say a true 5D being would use telepathy and emotion transference when communicating.

As far as what OPPT hopes to achieve, is the elimination of our slave debt system and I am all for that.

To everything else... we'll see.

Exactly! Believe and BE who you want to be, and DO what you want to do. Information is not fully out yet, not all the cards are out on the table yet. All the information, when present, will make this decision much easier for those on the fence.

I salute you!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I think you've may have joined a cult.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll

They own a monopoly on violent force.

Who needs de jure when you have de facto?

And THAT is why all the pseudo legalese these guys are selling is guaranteed to be ineffective. Even if they are absolutely correct in everything they say the USA has enough force to say "# the law my will is the law"
Mao and all the others had their day.
and i would have to firmly disagree with your assertion because Americans aren't your 'average Joe' like soooo very many would prefer to think.

try to keep in mind, that statement "my will is the law" goes both ways.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Offtopic and an attempt to derail the thread. Horrible attempt btw, its been done before.

And if it is a cult, it is the cult known as Humanity. I welcome anybody to it. 7B members can't be wrong.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Oh god his eyes.

The eyes

Youtube tells me he castrated himself in an attempt to stop being gay and the cult members must now castrate themselves too. I am surprised that I am surprised.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

We are NOT under Admiralty Law in the United States, just because a flag has a detcorative fringe does not make it so. That is what all of that is based upon, the fringe on some flags, that are used as decoration to make them look pretty. At one time it meant something, nowadays, it's just decoration, nothing more, nothing less.

Also.... You talk about these people as if they are gods, well the One People's Public Trust is the brainchild of Charles Miller, Miller as previously noted is sitting in a Federal Jail on fraud charges.

SO hmmm... Blindly accept what a convicted fraudster has to say (IE: Miller's OPPT) OR what common sense says... Which is that he is not to be trusted.. You left that little important tidbit out when you ranted away about how moral and wonderful the OPPT is.
edit on 13-2-2013 by vkey08 because: autocorrect i hate it.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

reply to post by vkey08

It's from a document claiming that they don't recognize the authority of any Government police agency and only the local police may question them, AFTER they submit said questions in writing..

Trust me if I got one of these on my desk it would be summarily dismissed to the circular file.
and you would dismiss it why ??
refusing to be interrogated is the RIGHT of the accused, when did that change?
even if the questions are submitted in writing, the accused is never obligated to respond.

(never mind ... PA & NDAA ... yeah, i guess it has changed
)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join