It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'll make this as plain and simple as possible. Those of you who are viewing this thread, who are tired of being manipulated, mislead and lied too, stop it from happening to you now! YOU do not have to take mine, nor anyone else's word for any thing. If you read, SCAM or HOAX and are instantly persuaded not to read or investigate further. If you do not wish to be manipulated by such labels, find the truth for yourself. If you let someone define anything for you, you are shorting yourself your inherent right to make your own decisions.

I say, check it out for yourself! Draw your own conclusions and do not be manipulated into someone else's idealism. If the extreme effort and (muscle) put into diverting this topic from you is as apparent to you as it is to me, I would say it warrants further investigation on your part!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by 7Thunders

so, what does this child/machine have to do with your being executor and guardian of your children's estate and, more important, what does it have to do with you foreclosing on an organization and having said organization dissolved?

talk about completely incoherent

it was misdirection, even a normal individual could see that the form would be filled out to be fraudulent if it was referencing a 13 year old as EMPLOYER, and listing him as machinery, he used it as proof that he's right and we're wrong and it didn't work, because the system is pretty tight with regards to Children with Disabilities.

I just hope that service provider gets nailed, as the real form used for that would have to have certification numbers and dates on it, something that form doesn't ask for..

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

It's personal and also involved my children, of which I am the executor and lawful guardian of their estates.

So are you talking about your children (as per your post, part of which is quoted above) or some other person's children?

You can keep your pearls of wisdom and I think it's safe to say that there are a great number of highly intelligent, well informed people in this debate who have studied this subject in depth, and as a "layperson" in this subject, the truth is obvious to me, and it doesn't involve all sorts of strange shennanigens with people's birth certificates, ultimately entitling them to live outwith the bounds of the law.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
I'll make this as plain and simple as possible. Those of you who are viewing this thread, who are tired of being manipulated, mislead and lied too, stop it from happening to you now! YOU do not have to take mine, nor anyone else's word for any thing. If you read, SCAM or HOAX and are instantly persuaded not to read or investigate further. If you do not wish to be manipulated by such labels, find the truth for yourself. If you let someone define anything for you, you are shorting yourself your inherent right to make your own decisions.

I say, check it out for yourself! Draw your own conclusions and do not be manipulated into someone else's idealism. If the extreme effort and (muscle) put into diverting this topic from you is as apparent to you as it is to me, I would say it warrants further investigation on your part!

And they will find if they actually do any research (about 20 minutes of it) that it's a scam... why should I care if people research it.. just research it ALL, not just the blogs..

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

I am playing catch up on this thread again, but wanted to address this bit about people who can't defend themselves. Maybe someone else has commented on this and I haven't gotten to that point in the thread, but if not, I have to point out that your claim of people who can't defend themselves would seem to be a falsehood.

Unless something has changed, creating an account here on ATS is a simple thing and an available option to anyone who feels that they must defend themselves. If someone is unwilling to come here to defend themselves, that is entirely on them and not on anyone who is posting here. We don't have to avoid the truth and tiptoe around reality just because some scam artist is not willing to create her own account and stand to answer the accusations leveled against her.

The accusations that this is a scam are based on research and reading the law as it currently stands. Heather and her little band of adherents don't have to like it, but reality is what it is and they can't change reality just by stomping their feet and demanding that everyone believe them because "Heather said so". If they don't like reality, there are legitimate avenues for them to pursue to change the law, the path they are currently on, however, is not one of them.

If Heather, or anyone else, feels the need to defend themselves, they should create their own account to do so and not force their adherents to chase around crying that everyone is being mean to Heather.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Certainly sounds like a highly fraudulent use of this form:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by flyswatter

there are no successes.

there is not trust document

the supporters won't even state if they have filed UCC docs and stopped making the payments on their home, utilities, cars, etc.

sounds to me like heather's advice is going unheeded by her supporters. why on earth would anyone promote something, talk about how much they truly believe in it and then not do it? such a total waste of time.

I'm inclined to seek closure of the thread until things like real court cases, real trust documents etc can be provided.

otherwise, we are doing nothing but giving these charlatans a place to speak.

So in other words, you wish to close this thread (and probably delete it), and ban the topic from the site entirely. This way, should any presentable evidence, that you cannot laugh off or dispute, never makes it to where the ATS base could get wind of it other than outside of ATS. Let's all keep a close eye and see if this happens fellow ATSers!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Thats because you dont get it. I got it.

The Contract makes the Law.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

then tell us, how are the UCC filings working for you thus far? have you stopped paying the bills? have you received your gold?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

That is the document. Its not fraudulent if you understand the goings on behind it.
the 13 year old isnt the employer the Organization is. The boy is the estate of the child. The trust res.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

no, I wouldn't delete it. it's extremely informative and it has become a case study of sorts.

like I said, if it were closed, and that would be a staff wide decision of which I wouldn't have a vote, nor would any other staffer who has participated, it would be reopened if anyone can provide real proof that the ucc filings that heather promotes, actually work and, I think, a copy of the trust document naming her as trustee as well as all the beneficiaries, would be a rather nice bit of evidence as well.

if you'd like, you can update us on your ucc filings. that would be a good start.

link   
I have long debated this topic - anyone with a Black's Law Dictionary, and a will to learn can easily (or not) discern the truths about this matter - The Common Wealth is indeed a Corporation - money is debt, debt is negotiated through bills of exchange, also known as promissory notes - aka legal tender - whether or not there will be a 'Global Trust' is neither here, nor there- the system is full of loopholes, and they are not meant to be used by the Common Man- and if you do find yourself in hot water after using the prescribed methods, it is because you were shot down, railroaded - I have used this method to my advantage a few times, however, after repeated 'trial and error' I have realised it is far more wise to watch from the sidelines, and remove yourself from the System all-together.

peace.

link   
BTW its back, you can stop the heinous allegations about it now

oppttheunfoldingstory.wordpress.com...

Its exactly as it was before, no changes that I can tell.

Anyway, just more proof that what people THINK is happening is not, and what people have no idea is happening really is. Later.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Thunders
That is the document. Its not fraudulent if you understand the goings on behind it.
the 13 year old isnt the employer the Organization is. The boy is the estate of the child. The trust res.

the boy is the estate of the child?

that's what you're going with?

more toppt-esque gibberish to give the appearance of legalese and understanding of the law.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

The boy is the estate of the child

What? He owns himself and pays himself? How does he do that, who provides the money?

Oh sorry, forgot, the neverending, non-existent gold that doesn't belong to anyone

I think

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Thunders
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Although both Skeptic Overlord and myself are correct, you cannot use that form to report anything regarding a 13 your old disabled child, any use other than simple reporting of time for the professions listed is a Federal Offense, so no we're not missing the point, you are. Someone fraudulently used that form and you jumped on it as if it were some sort of contract or legally binding joinder or whatever to further your misconception that capital letters = legal fiction

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

they highlighted the reason. it's, as stated.

Yes they did highlight A reason. But they did NOT specify that the reason hightlighted was violated!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

And I would be very sad.. as I have put a lot of time into it, but I would understand if it had to be done, just for the simple fact of all the illegalities being discussed.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

regardless, as has been pointed out, the foreclosure of his claims involved HIS children.

I want to hear about the organization he foreclosed on. I want the name. I knowingly, lovingly, willfully want the name of the organization.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

they must have filed a UCC and foreclosed on the site

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join