It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
reply to post by vkey08

Yeah, now prove it.

Because these knowledge points you claim to have cannot prove it, they can only state it. On the other hand, people OUTSIDE THE SYSTEM have proven it, through paper trails and by understanding what a TRUST really is.

So much knowledge, so little actual knowledge.

Just like you, S.O., you post that the federal highways are funded by federal dollars, no they are funded by a FEDERAL TRUST. A TRUST that is in the hands of the people. The PEOPLE fund the system, not by damn government. And by people I mean the value of their BC, because the Trusts are created via funds created by banking, which is thin-air money created with interest that pays that which created NOTHING.

I'm done.

Prove what, that your Birth Certificate is just that, a record of birth? I don't have to.. It just *is* always has been and always will be..

Just like all of the other rehashed SuperWoo, it's all based in a YouTube Fantasy world that seems to think 5 minute videos and slick presentations trump reality.

REALITY CHECK: There are Federal Trusts, they are funded at the time of their creation and re-funded through acts of Congress. So what?

You are mixing apples and oranges, avoiding all of the questions posed with more BE's and DO's and the like, claiming that all of this is real real real, when you are really the one with zero clue how our government works.

So no I don't have to prove anything, you do.. You have to show how "outside the system" people have ever made any of this stuff work, they haven't...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Only because the "informed" are part and parcel of the largest "legal" scam ever.

I would like to know just "who" owns all the debt that is supposedly existing, and why anyone would continue lending to institutions that have no chance of EVER paying off said debt.

To say these sovereign movement scams are SCAMS is a beyond laughter, when compared to the insane SCAM some of you official ats types seem to be defending.

How does your life profit from attacking people ? People who are indeed digging through this mess looking for answers ??

My guess would be you have alot to lose, you just won't say it.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

It is pure libel.

under maritime law or martian law?

will you be filing a ucc document declaring the libel?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
Either way, you need roads and pavements, who do you think should pay for them?

It's already paid for. Everything is already paid for in full.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO
My guess would be you have alot to lose, you just won't say it.

if every one of the oppt followers in this thread tries this con out, we will lose nothing, other than valued members who will probably not be allowed to access the internet very much while incarcerated. If, however, they don't wind up in jail, they run the risk of losing their homes and having the services they don't pay for because it's covered by Heather's leprauchan gold which would mean no more internet.

Other than that, no, we don't lose out.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

Wrong again. At least you guys are consistent.

My question is, when this all collapses as the house of crazycards it is, are all you OPPTites going to come back and admit how horribly WRONG you all were and apologize for deluging the site with this garbage?

I'll predict, no because there will always be some bizarre unfathomable obscure lunatic reason it all fell apart. The aliens bailed out or got called away to an emergency thing on the other side of the universe, or someone's sentient chair took a bite out of Heather or something.

It'll all just add to the entertainment, so by all means, press on.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
reply to post by 7Thunders

1) I am far from an idiot..

2) read on oh bastion of knowledge:

Birth certificates

There are three main beliefs about birth certificates in freeman mythology:

The government uses them to create your strawman and legal person to which all your legal responsibilities, debts and liabilities belong.
As a form of registration, they transfer ownership of an individual to the state. This is what allows the state to seize your children if you don't play by their rules.
They are financial instruments or birth-tracking bonds (a.k.a. live birth bonds) that are sold by the government and then traded on the sea of international commerce, using you as security (an idea taken from the redemption movement).

Freemen claim the government secures the value of its fiat currency using its own citizens' birth certificate "bonds." It is claimed that the value of an individual's "bond" may reach into the millions. This can supposedly be proved by entering the numbers on one's birth certificate into various stock-tracking sites to show the current value of one's "bond" on the market. In reality, of course, any "bonds" found matching these numbers will be real financial instruments which match by complete coincidence.

Notwithstanding this, freemen believe that one can access the money represented by one's own "bond" though various pseudolegal methods and by filing forms with government agencies. There are plenty of conmen, fraudsters and snake-oil salesmen selling methods on how to achieve this to gullible fools. Naturally, none have ever been shown to work.

The value of one's birth certificate "bond" can also supposedly be used to discharge one's debts and financial liabilities through a process known as "acceptance for value" or "A4V", without the freeman having to gain direct access to the funds himself. The UK Treasury has stated that the existence of these bonds, as well as various other freeman financial concepts, are myths.

I'm sorry, but please allow me to point out the your folly.....You have made a presumption that I am a freeman or some guy following the freeman theory. This is your error. You have presumed a falsity. Thus, your conclusion is erroneous.

I have simply stated facts.

I do not follow the freemen theory. I follow the facts.
Fact. i got my declaratory judgment.
Fact. The organization is dissolved and I am the Executor and secured party of record in the winding up of the affairs of the organization.
Fact. My legal status is now.....Free.
I do not condone the freeman sovereign citizen argument. There is but one sovereign. The term sovereign citizen is a oxymoron. For one cannot be a sovereign and a citizen. A citizen pledges allegiance to the people, whom are the sovereigns in America.
The people are not citizens.
The people are the electors. Not those who vote, but are the electorate by which their status is obtained by being owners of LAND, in Kentucky there are 1154 landowners, these landowners constitute the constituency. They have absolute say in the goings on on their land, it is the Law of the land.

One must study the early history of law in america.

Most of us are considered citizens of the UNITED STATES, and as such our domicile is the district of columbia and we are merely residents in a state, here to transact business on behalf of the registered organization.

Once again I must apologize for not having the time to detail this in depth.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Fact. The organization is dissolved and I am the Executor and secured party of record in the winding up of the affairs of the organization.

So you're the OPPT? Now I am very curious....

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Thunders

Fact. The organization is dissolved and I am the Executor and secured party of record in the winding up of the affairs of the organization..

What organization?

bankruptcies are public record, I'd like to look it up. please don't send me a video unless it shows the corporation name.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Until the derogatory comments with cutesy little snide remarks stop completely, I'm fully out this. It seethes negativity, and I can smell it.

There have been some seriously aggressive DELPHI approaches made here, and most of us aware folk see right through it.

Associations where there are none. Guilty by the non-evident association
Derogatory claims to make another position appear the "right" one.
Minor differences expanded and made to be the bigger issue.
Side discussions thrown in to dissuade discussion of a meaningful main topic.

Dirty stuff, man.

When ATS comes clean and starts discussing without these moves, I'll consider rejoining the discussion. Until then I hope karma visits you for your deeds.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by 7Thunders

Fact. The organization is dissolved and I am the Executor and secured party of record in the winding up of the affairs of the organization..

What organization?

bankruptcies are public record, I'd like to look it up. please don't send me a video unless it shows the corporation name.

I am not going to put my personal and private information online. Nor am I going to post my legal documents. I earned my judgment with hard study and long hours.

Please lookup the definitions in the UCC registered organization, it is also in the probate code.
The secret is not in the terms but in the definition of the terms.

This not simple to understand. A man inherits his person. If you are of unknown parentage, who can you inherit from? And whereas you are of unknown parentage you have no inherent rights, so they gave you a person so that you would at least have commercial rights as an agent for the corporation doing business as the UNITED STATES.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by OneisOne

and if you click on the Terms and Service tab in the notice of termination, this section is highlighted

◦the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);

I'm not sure if they highlight the reason for each termination but, if they do, it's rather telling.

Yes, it is rather telling. Especially the repeated use of the word "NOT", as in, NOT bad or wrong or unlawful. What it does not clarify is WHY.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I'll consider rejoining the discussion.

You said that before, but never left....

Until then I hope karma visits you for your deeds.

Oh, it will. They will get lots of good karma for pointing out all the lies the OPPT and their supporters make here and elsewhere, and hopefully they have stopped some people falling for this con.

I wonder if this is the same heather....(it isnt so I removed it.)
edit on 21-2-2013 by hellobruce because: different person, so removed it.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

yes, that's correct, but let's quote the whole section of the terms there so that the readers can see how you are manipulating the text to better serve your failed argument.

Responsibility of Contributors.If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that: ◦the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
◦if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
◦you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
◦the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
◦the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);

notice, the actual text states that you will not do certain things. the bolded part is highlighted on the site because they failed to comply with the rules, as posted.

so, yes, they either posted spam, poste machine or random generated content, posted unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or they furthered unlawful acts or mislead recipients as to the source material.

nice try.
edit on 21-2-2013 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2013 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
OMGZ another... uhm uhm uhm hey people moment just happened..

On the OPPT Forum that acutally has people on it discussing how to get out of paying this or that, one of the posters says this:

BTW, if you are not familiar with David Wilcock, here is his site and, the info that he has been sharing as well. Right in line with OPPT.

Wilcock's Site

Now for those of you familiar with the 2012 forum, David was one of the premiere Doomsayers that was warning everyone about Nibiru..... and how we'd all be dead by 12/21/12 ... looks like he's found a new cause?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

lol David Wilcock...what a schmuck.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Originally posted by destination now
Either way, you need roads and pavements, who do you think should pay for them?

It's already paid for. Everything is already paid for in full.

What even the potholes that will appear ten years from now? Even all of the road markings that need to be repainted every few years?

Or will the magical gold bars, which don't actually exist and don't belong to anyone, transform themselves into road workers, bitumen and paint?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

No that's not the same Heather... that was some poor girl who did something stupid and paid for it.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

crazy similar names but toppt heather isn't a kid

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

so, in other words, you used heather's system to foreclose on a corporation which would really mean a country.

I didn't ask for your personal information, I asked for the name of the corporation.

if you successfully foreclosed, there will be a record of that company's foreclosure and, more important, if you successfully used heather's docs, why on earth wouldn't you want the whole world to know that it works so that everyone can follow suit and start the long road to golden bliss?

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join