It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
sheesh, y'all are failing to remember from about 20 pages back that we don't operate under consititutional law.

we're under roman maritime biblical jewish mother in law.

once you accept that, it's really very easy.

Incidentally, I just filed a UCC filing that declares the gold that was taken by the OPPT as legally mine.

I want it. All of it. So, please tell Heather to call her alien friends and have them teleport it back to me, care of ATS.

Unbelievably hilarious Talmud stampin' I can't breathe Crakeur.
Let me star that as running candidate for ATS gag line of the year.
The IMF (uh, IRS sorry) said I owed them money by virtue of an overpayment
made against a 'filing error' of mine in 2010. Rather than serve the summons
for me to go to Chicago and contest, ma just took the money and
WENT TO MIAMI. Oh my God, at least I got my e-check for thirty
pieces of paper. Patch the Judas boat, I'll be your cabin goy.
The one liner made all the sting go away, forget the 500+ bucks! I almost
love indigent until proven wilty now ROFL just shoot me tears

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jointheresistance1
reply to post by vkey08

LOL!!! your not serious right? Using FBI as a source? YOU do realize on the FBI website it paints anyone who is part of the sovereign movement 'freedom' etc 'demostic 'terrorist' . The same people that brought you the fake war on terror, the lies, mind control and other sickening things. C'mon vkey, your busting my balls here haha . Enough proof out there how about reading the documents/files/ engaging with the people who are actually risking there lives over this and talking to them, instead of being a computer hero sitting at home creating threads you have no idea about LOL

Uhm that wasn't from the FBI, that was from the Natl Association of Sec of States.. Just goes to show what you know..

As far as the FBI definition, scroll back a few pages, I'm sure you'll understand if i take offense to your statement.
edit on 20-2-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Well, I'm sovereign, and according to the US constitution, all Citizens are sovereign. That constitution is a cage for government.

As to how it gets used and abused and any scams pulled off. Lots of scams in office, religions, corporations, you name it. So does that mean you avoid all those ideologies ISMS and institutions? Do you frequent a business because someone scammed someone? If your neighbor is sold a vacuum that doesnt work, do you avoid purchasing a vacuum somewhere else?

Does being sovereign mean you are against collectiveness and any forms of public contract or oaths to serve in office, and thus act like mad max? I don't think so. Some people are extreme but I simply educate myself and will not "stand under" anyone. I won't understand them.

Courts fly the corporate flag and much of the information given is how tptb operate. So a hidden tier in the legal system, that most people don't know about. But they should.

If the US isn't a corporation, then why does Canada say it is? And if its not, why did our PM declare himself a CEO just recenlty, which is treason.

That is the real thing here, corporate law, navy law, roman law is TREASON.

I don't think too many people will be driving without insurance unless alot of people wake up to the abuses of this system, because most people don't want to fight that battle, or go to jail. We came to do work, and some of us have goals to strive for, so you can't win every battle. Same with taxes. Its what you can do, without huge risk, that you do. Some people have won that. But when you owe alot and are on the avoidance, criminal side, why wear that shoe. Its not something to do when you're being hauled off for what is called a crime, its something you research and do in good times, from a position of strength, if possible and you need discernment. Some battles would take alot of people waking up.

Being a hostile witness in court, ie being forced to participate in aspects of society, does not take away our sovereignity.

But its interesting they make these people terror suspects, along with anyone who supports the constitution, and questions government, believes in conspiracies, attends protests, is a vet, supports organic foods, and the list goes on and on and on and on, to the point that maybe people should consider it a hero's badge to all get red docked. Maybe we all need to do it and make it ludicrous that they have these lists.

Obviously, educated people, (not extremists who try to get off on every little law or payment) who study the ways the corrupt system work, and who, as much as possible, determine to opt out of the system. Eco farms, create your own energy, aquaponics, don't support the monopolies, and really trim down their lives to be as independent as possible (and its not always possible, for a handicapped individual, a shut in person, or anyone with dependents, they need to be Sovereign in the Spirit and by Intent, not necessarily the whole way. Not everyone can rock the boat or walk away from civilization, nor should they. As independent AS POSSIBLE).

That isn't what government or corporations want, they want us dependent, vulnerable.

They want to squish this down, obviously.

richardhughes.ca...
Is PM Harper Really Silent Steve-Canada’s CEO?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Canada can claim they are whatever they want to claim, there is no basis for the fact that is put forward that the United States is a Corporation and not a (broken) Republic. Also there is no part of the United States Uniform Commercial Code that says it is applicable anywhere BUT in the United States of America.

I'm all for fixing the system, do it legally though. Being a hostile witness doesn't help anyone, in fact it hurts the process, and could end up getting people into more trouble, and that's the basic problem here, mix a bit of mythology with a bit of misinterpretation, stir together and get people like you who think the government is some big bad entity out to squeeze every bit of life out of you..

It's broken, the system sucks, i said it earlier though it's better than most. I really could give a golly good jebus what Canada is like, I don't live there, and I don't intend to, I live in the United States, and that may sound cold and callous but it's simple fact. I work FOR the United States, i live IN the United States and I took an oath to defend the United States, and I do, every single day of my working life, and I am quite proud of that. I am not defending some faceless Corporation, I am defending a nation of laws, most of which are good laws, some need serious fixing, but laws, a nation where I CAN choose where to go to buy whatever (I tend to keep my business in town it's a lot easier and I get to know the shop owners) I CAN go to a site like this and state what I think is wrong with the country and attempt to find a lawful solution to the problem, and I CAN go to sleep at night knowing that when I wake up, barring some major disaster, I can make more independent choices the next day..

The day you can say you have no choice, is the day I may agree with you that they are evil corporations, but until that point, I just don't see it, I see a lot of people that work day in and day out to make sure that people like you have the rights to come here and spout nonsense, and I'm starting to get a little offended by the implication that noone actually has that right, the fact that you post means you do, the EVIL government isn't swooping in and taking SO's servers away and demanding every one of us arrested..

You know in 15years not one person that i've been able to help has ever said thank you.. I just thought of that.. Everyone just expects I'm there to serve and will take the abuse forever..
edit on 20-2-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Thank you for the thread, seriously, I think I stated that last week- not sure anymore. I thank you for posting this in a way that thoughtful individuals can consider, be made aware and make an informed decision before falling for such a scam. Yes the government is not what it once was, yes we all want to return to the ideals that created this nation. That said I think and correct me if I am wrong that the OP is agreeing with that and saying this is not the way to go, jail helps no one, being a traitor does not resurrect our once fiercely held beliefs. We need to fix thing but we need to do it the right way not by scamming the people and government, not by a loop hole. But the right way. Which she has offered. Don't shoot the messenger consider the info. That said, offer a legal way to deal with our issues, fighters are only fighters if free. At least now I know if I come across intel on the web and it mentions any of these groups it is the equivalent of ocean front property in AZ thanks for the knowledge op!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by byGRACE
Thank you for the thread, seriously, I think I stated that last week- not sure anymore. I thank you for posting this in a way that thoughtful individuals can consider, be made aware and make an informed decision before falling for such a scam. Yes the government is not what it once was, yes we all want to return to the ideals that created this nation. That said I think and correct me if I am wrong that the OP is agreeing with that and saying this is not the way to go, jail helps no one, being a traitor does not resurrect our once fiercely held beliefs. We need to fix thing but we need to do it the right way not by scamming the people and government, not by a loop hole. But the right way. Which she has offered. Don't shoot the messenger consider the info. That said, offer a legal way to deal with our issues, fighters are only fighters if free. At least now I know if I come across intel on the web and it mentions any of these groups it is the equivalent of ocean front property in AZ thanks for the knowledge op!

Yeah wasn't in the thread I think you U2U'd after I posted the Pope thread
I wasn't referring to this thread when i was talking about thank you's it was my real job.. and honestly if i went to work thinking I deserved it I wouldn't have lasted long, I think I was just being snarky about it, and the fact that for years I have helped people out of these scams and put in good words to keep them out of jail, and now faced with these people lobbing personal attacks claiming i know nothing about the subject just got to me.. temporary lapse of emotion..

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Actually, the elite consider them corporate entities. And Canada isn't a maverick, they just test things, ie this was some of test for public outcry. Apparently people aren't understanding. But the US is all that and more, of whatever Canada is declaring there.

But I think you misunderstood, just clumsy words on my part, here:

Being a hostile witness doesn't help anyone

This isn't being a literal hostile witness. I meant that participating in our nations, or societies, is like being forced to be a hostile witness. We are sovereigns, and we don't lose our rights, even if a bad guy takes them or bullies you or arrests you. They have not won your free will or your permission, and hence their karma for doing this (and there IS karma) returns fully to them and you remain free in spirit, and righteousness.

Being forced to cooperate with the system does not take away your sovereignity.

Every single day of my life, living in a corrupt highly illegal slave system of money, monopolies, fascism, and lies, is a day spent as a hostile witness, karma free on my part, for I denounce and renounce it 100% underscored to infintiy and beyond and hand all karma for this back to the ones running this show.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Actually Canada IS a Corporation:

The Crown

The Crown is a corporation sole

I would suspect the US is as well, but have no evidence to that effect, and couldn't really give a golly good jebus.

It wouldn't give any more or less credence to the claims of some...

edit on 20/2/2013 by xquietonex because: ETA

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by xquietonex

A corporation sole is a legal entity consisting of a single ("sole") incorporated office, occupied by a single ("sole") man or woman. A corporation sole is one of two types of corporation, the other being a corporation aggregate.[1][2] This allows corporations (often religious corporations or Commonwealth governments) to pass vertically in time from one office holder to the next successor-in-office, giving the positions legal continuity with subsequent office holders having identical powers to their predecessors.

en.wikipedia.org...

In other words, if the Queen dies before a case is adjudicated, her heir (whoever that is at the moment) possesses the right to continue the case by virtue of occupying the office.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by xquietonex

Actually Canada IS a Corporation:

The Crown

I would suspect the US is as well, but have no evidence to that effect, and couldn't really give a golly good jebus.

It wouldn't give any more or less credence to the claims of some...

edit on 20/2/2013 by xquietonex because: ETA

from your link ..

The concept spread via British colonisation and is now rooted in the legal lexicon of the other 15 independent realms.

due to colonisation (spelling?) the usa is part of the crown.

a corporation.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

blinks , blinks again ............ wonders : " what freaking planet were you born on "

no COUNTRY anywhere is a corperation sole

the concept is explained , here

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by xquietonex

please re-read the notion of a corporation sole

canada is NOT a corperation sole , the crown is - the crown is not canada - the crown is only the canadian head of state

the two are not interchangable

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Because I haven't the time to read through this entire thread I was hoping to have a summary of the status of One People's Public Trust that I have seen in many blogs. It seems from the length of the thread that it is an area for further scrutiny and validation.

Blog posting on One People's Public Trust

Which I did read the opening post; there in lies the issue. The subject is all the rage a couple of forums screaming we are free. Then explains the process. I didn't go into depth within the thread to learn more from the OP's and poster perspectives but would like to know a generalized thesis so to speak if someone could oblige. i

I have what seems to be the flu going on and truthfully it is too much to take it at the moment. Please advise for me to just "pop back on" to read every post and I will do just that.

Thanks in advance-
S-

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Great discussion about it here

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
from what i can tell, some crazy lady set up a trucking business so she could forclose on everything in the USA. To further her cause she hijacked the sovereign citizens and freemen movements and began filing thousands of irrelavent legal forms claiming she now owns the fbi/cia/nasa etc. somewhere down the line she joined forces with some proven conmen and the galactic federation of planets, zordons high command borrowed a teleporter device from the romulans to "liberate" all the gold in the USA and now lightworkers are using tv ariels to change the laws of the USA into galactic jewish law that has something to do with romans and Jordan Maxwell`s maritime law ideas. hope that helped clear it up
sorry for spelling/grammer, posting on a tiny kindle.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.

I guess Heather didn't read this part of Article VI of the Constitution. She can't override the laws that Congress made as they are the authority granted.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
IDK if this has already been mentioned on this thread, but about 4 years ago a similar scam was promulgated by a Tim Turner. I became aware of it through a forum that promoted a return to our Constitutional Republic. Before long, the forum got infiltrated by a number of ardent Tim Turner Freedom Document/ Restore American Plan devotees. I kept an open mind about what they were advocating, but it didn't take long to see numerous red flags. One that especially sent chills through me was that Tim Turner was supposedly a "former" FEMA director and another was that signed documents needed a bloody fingerprint!
Yeah, literally.....a blood oath.

Naturally, all this Freedom Documents information was available via public seminars that cost over a thousand dollars to attend. And silver coins were welcomed for payment. hehe

As time went on, things got even more bizarre and intense with the debate of how legitimate all this was. I continued to question the absurdity of it, and was viciously attacked repeatedly every time I pointed out that it was nothing more than a scam.

Later, this character Tim formed a group that met secretly and anyone divulging information from their secret meetings was dealt with rather harshly. When some of his most ardent devotees announced that Tim had secured tons of gold and had the backing of ten foreign countries (via the World Court) supporting his efforts to return the US "Corporation" to a sovereign Republic – and totally bought into this line of BS, I threw in the towel.

Oh, I forgot to mention that Tim Turner had also proclaimed himself to be the interim president of the U.S. and had full military backing for taking the D.C. Corporation down under The Restore America Plan! Notice the acronym for this was T.R.A.P. ??

LMAO.... I just didn't care to waste any more time arguing and trying to reason with gullible fools.
Note: There were quite a number of people who reportedly were sent to prison over filing those "Freedom Documents"....a/k/a UCC and A4V. And naturally, it was always due to some careless error or omission they made when filing the paperwork.

A little common sense goes a long way.......so please, spare me the effort of having to comment any further.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

Truthfully? ROFL.. Ok here's the unfortunate truth of the matter.

1.) Heather Jarrif did in December of last year file frivolous UCC documentation claiming she was foreclosing on the planet. However due to the UCC Revised 9 rules, some of her language in said, disqualifies them from being legal. Therefore, she's not really done anything, and when Washington State catches up (as she e-filed) she's in a TON of trouble... First rule of a scam, don't put your document numbers out there to be searched, as anyone who doesn't agree with your nonsense can forward that on to the State where you did your fraud (just common sense)

2) Not one entity on the planet recognizes Heather's claim.

2a.) This doesn't stop Heather from claiming she's Interim Administrator of the World CVAC Government

3.) Supposedly, she has teleported all of the gold in the world to one location, and everyone needs to file UCC documents and Courtesy Notices to get their share (here's the bigger part of the scam, if you foreclosed on everything, and everything is now just nothing, why does anyone need to file anything?)

4.) Heather claims she's not taking donations, BUT she has a "pledge spiral" on her site

5.) Heather tried this a couple of years back with a man named Charles C Miller, who was, at his own admission, guilty of fraud in conjunction with a scheme that is associated with this.

6.) Heather feeds mostly off of Freeman on the Land and Prosperity Fund mythos, mixing them into some sort of SuperWoo (I made a new word YAY) She even claims in some of her press releases and discussions on the issue that people need to "get to know their Strawman" a key tenant of the Redemption Movement aka Accepted for Value or A4V

7.) Aliens and the Galactic Federation of Light are somehow involved, although I'm not sure how.

8.) Supposedly Heather single handedly kept the announcement of John Boehner as Interim President of the US from being heard, she further goes on to say they were going to institute some sort of NESARA type of legislation but it wasn't, as NESARA is a fraud, this seems highly unlikely.

9.) Several KNOWN Con-men/women are involved in the inner workings on this scam. It's a very large bit of NESARA/SOVEREIGN/PROSPERITY/FREEMAN/CONMAN SuperWoo all in one, and as such it's really hard to hit at any one part of it all at once.

10.) Heather has put forward a courtesy notice system where disciples are to provide this notice and it's fee schedule (in increments of 1 .999 Silver Dollars) to anyone that tries to do legal business with them, claiming Heather's foreclosure is the legality and not their debts. This is sure to get people in to a LOAD of trouble.

11.) Heather relies upon words like "Absolute Data" and the like to make her case as to why none of this has "really happened yet" She claims antennas are somehow lightworkers communicating with aliens, and other strange and otherworldly claims, she also likes to talk about "Disclosure" in the sense of aliens a lot.

IN the end this is a very complex and multi-faceted scam, and it's very imaginative, the problem is, it is simply just that, not true, and anyone that uses one of these courtesy notices is bound to get in a LOT of trouble, and when they catch up with Heather, so shall she be.

If you want to change the system, there are legal ways to do it, you aren't a strawman, you are a human being, and your voice can be heard legally and lawfully via Constitutional means.. You don't need some warped Sovvie Woo to do it.
edit on 21-2-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
so people are going to jail for this that just proves to me how the government is so corrupt pedophiles get less time in jail than people who evade taxes

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join