It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
I'd like to point out, if all of this sounds incredibly weird how something filed could, unrebutted, become the law of commerce... well that's the UCC.

...well, that's a lie.

To imagine, even briefly, that any goober can make any claim with a Uniform Commercial Code filing, and as long as it's not refuted, it becomes law... is the height of stupidity and gullibility.

So... if I file a Uniform Commercial Code thingie, using the bizarre templates cobbled together by these One People's Public FlimFlam, stating that any time the word "the" is used in print, I am due $10.00 in gold... it becomes law.

Absurd beyond imagination.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Prove it?

The burden of proof is on you.

Hold on, I am not the one making the very silly claims here, you are the one making the claim that some "magic words" suddenly makes a USA law a international law.

You made the claim, it is up to you to back that claim up - Which of course you are unable to do, as it is just another lie from the OPPT and its supporters.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

ah, here's a better link to save time

oppt-in.com...

Egads man...have you READ those filings? UCC is not for pleadings or matters of law. Simply to record legal title to real or personal property.

Legal and equitable title are two different things entirely. One does not give way to the other absent proof of claim.

I had a real open mind at the beginning of this thread, and it's a real nice idea that we could have some power against government through arcane process....but it is just not grounded in fact or law.

When do these characters plan on acting on...whatever they call that rubbish they filed?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by grainofsand
reply to post by fourthmeal

So, unrebutted, how does this silliness provide freedom from debt for the masses in Europe?

...so it doesn't then? Just more BS.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Reply to post by xquietonex

They claim it has already taken effect. They claim that the UCC filings have already removed countries and legal systems. We are now all free and that is what the notices are for. To them you have a duty to files notices with any one asking for payment.

For example, instead of paying your mortgage you should sent the company a notice to make them aware that the HeatherWoo is in effect and you no longer owe them money. And they consider that your duty as a human.

Yep.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
sheesh, y'all are failing to remember from about 20 pages back that we don't operate under consititutional law.

we're under roman maritime biblical jewish mother in law.

once you accept that, it's really very easy.

Incidentally, I just filed a UCC filing that declares the gold that was taken by the OPPT as legally mine.

I want it. All of it. So, please tell Heather to call her alien friends and have them teleport it back to me, care of ATS.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Big time BS then, lol, I look forward to the court cases, but going bed for now...laterz ATS x
Wake me up with some enforceable legislation, I look forward to it!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Ok so, upon looking this up, anyone can file a UCC statement, some states will let them go through and some stop them before they hit the actual file but where Heather is, sends out rejections for things like hers (anything with certain wording like State of Being or anything that looks remotely like Sovereign Woo)

here's the plain text of Washington State's POST Filing remedy.

Washington The UCC filing office may remove a financing statement from the record if it appears to be fraudulent or not within the scope of UCC. If the filing office removes a document, the filer may contest the decision by filing a petition for review in the Superior Court. The process is provided for in the Administrative Procedure Act which establishes the exclusive means of judicial review of agency action.

We would never know if they did that or not, only the initial person filing it would, so Heather needs to show where it was FORMALLY accepted by the State of Washington as they send out an acceptance letter or rejection letter (apparently) after each file, in person or eFile.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
Reply to post by xquietonex

They claim it has already taken effect. They claim that the UCC filings have already removed countries and legal systems. We are now all free and that is what the notices are for. To them you have a duty to files notices with any one asking for payment.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Innnnnteresting. So what fills the vacuum then? Cause we all know nature abhors a vacuum.

Justice system still seems to be running here, I had an order served on me yesterday
Pretty sure the police are still rolling around and Parliament is sitting.

Someone tell them to get on with it already!

Thanks for the condensed version, I can't make heads or tails of what's supposed to happen on any of those websites...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Some more on the UCC Fraud Task Forces Report.

This is what they're looking for:

The Rise in Fraudulent UCC Filings Bogus UCC filings have become more common in recent years due to the explosion in the number of people who identify with an anti-government belief system called the sovereign citizen movement, a loose network of individuals living across the U.S. who believe that the government is illegitimate.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has designated sovereign citizens as a domestic terrorist movement, and a growing threat to law enforcement.2 By some estimates, there are as many as 300,000 sovereigns in the United States, and their numbers are likely to increase.3 For many of these individuals, paper-based tactics are used to strike back at government interference in their lives. Numerous websites sell how-to kits or offer to train subscribers on how to perpetrate filing schemes in exchange for large fees.

Most of these filings utilize tell-tale buzzwords and share common indicators, including:
- References to the Bible, the Constitution, U.S. Supreme Court Decisions, or foreign treaties
- Names written in all capital letters, or interspersed with colons - Signatures followed by the words “under duress,” “Sovereign Living Soul”, or a copyright symbol
- Personal seals, stamps, or thumb prints in red ink - The words “accepted for value”
- Copies of personal documents, such as birth certificates or Social Security cards

According to the American Bar Association, the vast majority of all bogus UCC financing statements also share another important characteristic: They indicate that the debtor is a transmitting utility. This term is used to refer to “any person who is primarily engaged in the railroad, street, railway or trolley bus business, the electric or electronic communications transmission of electricity, steam, gas, or water, or the provision of sewer service.”

Fraudulent filers, particularly sovereigns, use this designation in an attempt to ensure that their financing statements remain indefinitely on file. Under UCC Section 9, transmitting utility filings do not lapse. This is a major contrast to most UCC financing statements, which unless continued by the secured party, will lapse after a period of five years from the date of filing. In general, there are three main types of bogus filings: harassment filings, strawman filings, and authentication filings. It is important to understand the intent behind these submissions, so that states can effectively deal with them.

Learning to recognize the common indicators within these spurious claims can also be helpful for policymakers and those who work in state filing offices on the front lines of UCC transactions. All three types of spurious claims will be covered in the following section of this report.

edit on 20-2-2013 by vkey08 because: oopth wrong tags

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

she knew this and filed in the District of Columbia.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
continued from above:

Harassment Filings

Sovereigns regularly file retaliatory, bogus financing statements and real property liens against government officials, corporations, and banks (or their employees) as a response to a perceived Page 4 of 25 injustice. Judges, prosecutors, and public defenders are also frequently targeted. Although they are not legally effective, victims may spend years battling their false claims, and some may not even realize they have been targeted until they attempt to conduct a property transaction, or open a line of credit. Financing statements filed to harass a target victim often falsely indicate that the “debtor” owes large sums of money to the filer or purported “secured party.” Harassment filings have become more common in the past decade as prison inmates have learned about these tactics and adopted them in large numbers. For example, a prisoner seeking retaliation against a government official may file an unauthorized financing statement claiming that the official owes the prisoner millions of dollars.

Strawman Filings

Under a complicated scheme known as “redemption theory,” sovereign citizens believe that the federal government creates a “strawman” account at the U.S. Treasury Department representing the monetary worth of each citizen. An individual’s strawman account supposedly contains anywhere from $600,000 to $3 million. Sovereign citizens believe that a UCC financing statement allows them to “secure an interest” in their strawman account and gain access to a secret account holding these funds. This process is sometimes referred to as “freeing money from the strawman.”6 A strawman filing will often include the same name for both secured party and debtor, with the name of the debtor (the strawman) spelled entirely in uppercase letters. The debtor name may also include the words “corporation” after it. The name of the secured party (the physical individual) is often spelled with initial capital letters only, and a comma or a semicolon before the surname (e.g. John-Robert: Doe).7

Authentication Filings

Aside from harassment and strawman claims, sovereigns sometimes submit fraudulent financing instruments in conjunction with bogus UCC filings to try and mislead third parties about the authenticity of the underlying documents.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by vkey08

she knew this and filed in the District of Columbia.

She only filed ONE document her CVAC one in DC, the rest are in Washington State

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Noooo! My husband served in the Army and stated:
"Since I keep hearing that I fought for your right to freedom of speech, I am hereby revoking my service on your behalf and am declaring that my service afforded you the use of the words "butter" and "the" on Tuesdays in the past, but as of right now, your permission has been removed."

This was in regard to someone calling him a terrorist for having served, but I think that he is claiming rights to the word "the", if used on a Tuesday, so I think you need to find a different word to charge for the usage of. Or maybe he just meant that you could charge for the word "the" on any other day except Tuesday.

It was some interesting logic he was presenting, but it actually made more sense than anything this TOPPT group has come up with.

I'm still reserving rights to all usage of the word "the" on Tuesdays, though.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 20/2/2013 by xquietonex because: answered

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

§ 9-516. WHAT CONSTITUTES FILING; EFFECTIVENESS OF FILING.

(a) [What constitutes filing.]

Except as otherwise provided in subsection (b), communication of a record to a filing office and tender of the filing fee or acceptance of the record by the filing office constitutes filing.

(b) [Refusal to accept record; filing does not occur.]

Filing does not occur with respect to a record that a filing office refuses to accept because:

(1) the record is not communicated by a method or medium of communication authorized by the filing office;

(2) an amount equal to or greater than the applicable filing fee is not tendered;

(3) the filing office is unable to index the record because:

(A) in the case of an initial financing statement, the record does not provide a name for the debtor;

(B) in the case of an amendment or correction statement, the record:

(i) does not identify the initial financing statement as required by Section 9-512 or 9-518, as applicable; or

(ii) identifies an initial financing statement whose effectiveness has lapsed under Section 9-515;

(C) in the case of an initial financing statement that provides the name of a debtor identified as an individual or an amendment that provides a name of a debtor identified as an individual which was not previously provided in the financing statement to which the record relates, the record does not identify the debtor's last name; or

(D) in the case of a record filed [or recorded] in the filing office described in Section 9-501(a)(1), the record does not provide a sufficient description of the real property to which it relates;

(4) in the case of an initial financing statement or an amendment that adds a secured party of record, the record does not provide a name and mailing address for the secured party of record;

(5) in the case of an initial financing statement or an amendment that provides a name of a debtor which was not previously provided in the financing statement to which the amendment relates, the record does not:

(A) provide a mailing address for the debtor;

(B) indicate whether the debtor is an individual or an organization; or

(C) if the financing statement indicates that the debtor is an organization, provide:

(i) a type of organization for the debtor;

(ii) a jurisdiction of organization for the debtor; or

(iii) an organizational identification number for the debtor or indicate that the debtor has none;

(6) in the case of an assignment reflected in an initial financing statement under Section 9-514(a) or an amendment filed under Section 9-514(b), the record does not provide a name and mailing address for the assignee; or

(7) in the case of a continuation statement, the record is not filed within the six-month period prescribed by Section 9-515(d).

(c) [Rules applicable to subsection (b).]

For purposes of subsection (b):

(1) a record does not provide information if the filing office is unable to read or decipher the information; and

(2) a record that does not indicate that it is an amendment or identify an initial financing statement to which it relates, as required by Section 9-512, 9-514, or 9-518, is an initial financing statement.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
For anyone who wants to read more on the revisions to the UCC based upon the task forces reccomendations, and why they are doing this,

this is the NASS's Document on it : HERE

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
AND THAT is why her filings are fraudulent and therefore hold ZERO value folks...

I rest my case, I need more coffee........

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Well, from reading that NASS report, it looks apparent that this group will shortly be answering for it in court, and likely jail.

Then the fraud should be apparent to all....until the next group of hucksters come along, I guess.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

LOL!!! your not serious right? Using FBI as a source? YOU do realize on the FBI website it paints anyone who is part of the sovereign movement 'freedom' etc 'demostic 'terrorist' . The same people that brought you the fake war on terror, the lies, mind control and other sickening things. C'mon vkey, your busting my balls here haha . Enough proof out there how about reading the documents/files/ engaging with the people who are actually risking there lives over this and talking to them, instead of being a computer hero sitting at home creating threads you have no idea about LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join