It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
ah, here's a better link to save time

oppt-in.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
those two items hereby make it international, and universal without exception.

Except of course the UCC is American paperwork, and thus useless in every other country - but of course you and the OPPT ignore thatfact, as it totally destroys your silly scam!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

And of course this was already explained, that with two pieces of information stated in the UCC filings, the filings become international and universal. This was based on previous filings created before OPPT.

Did you miss my reply to this on the page prior?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

In this system that you back so fervently, innocent until proven guilty. Since you are the one accusing, it is for you to come out with proof against this. To this moment, I and others do not believe you have.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Can you provide the legislatative links for the UK please?
It will be interesting for me to explore your claims before being drawn to instinctively shouting BS.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by grainofsand

Do you mean the court cases in the UK?

Or do you mean the international filing equivalents of the UCC?

I'm not educated in either, but I figured I would at least ask someone in a forum or two for you.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wycky

Do some research and make up your own mind, isn't this what ATS is about....????

Many, if not all would have liked to think so but apparently, we were wrong. It seems that ATS is all about mind control and being an obedient little droid. If you disagree with them in THEIR house, you are being obtuse!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

And of course this was already explained, that with two pieces of information stated in the UCC filings, the filings become international and universal. This was based on previous filings created before OPPT.

Did you miss my reply to this on the page prior?

first, thanks for the handy links.
I didn't realize they were e-filed. Since they were electronically filed, I'm wondering if the system works the same as the tax filings whereas you file and then receive an acceptance note in a day or two or 4.

I'll have to look into that.

as to the other crap about the UCC becoming Universal and International, that is just plain silly.

So, now that you've provided me with UCC forms that were, apparently, efiled and while I look into the confirmation process, how about the trust document.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

reply to post by grainofsand

Do you mean the court cases in the UK?

Or do you mean the international filing equivalents of the UCC?

I'm not educated in either, but I figured I would at least ask someone in a forum or two for you.

Either/Or, such impressive claims must have some verifiable status which a citizen could check to further their campaign against debt and government oppression or whatever?

link   
Whilst all this is happening, another truth is starting to pour out.

While getting some water at work, I walked by and heard another government shutdown is coming. Apparently some government-funded guided tours and tourist locations have shut down.

How very interesting.

link   

And of course this was already explained, that with two pieces of information stated in the UCC filings, the filings become international and universal.

You have shown you have zero understanding of how American law works, all because someone in the USA uses some "special" words does not mean that a USA law suddenly becomes a international law. The UCC is meaningless in other countries.... despite your silly claim.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Whilst all this is happening, another truth is starting to pour out.

While getting some water at work, I walked by and heard another government shutdown is coming. Apparently some government-funded guided tours and tourist locations have shut down.

How very interesting.

It's called Sequestration, and we all knew it was about to happen... It has NOTHING to do with the OPPT

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It is very well established at law that you can't foist unilateral contracts upon people, corporations, or government. See Dunlop v. Selfridge for a primer.

Silence is not, repeat IS NOT an answer or acceptance in contract. It negates the necessary elements of 'meeting of the minds' and 'acceptance'

I can file a lien on anyone for eleventy billion dollars too. It's not the lien filing that's the problem, or even lis pendens or writ of enforcement. Receipts for the above prove nothing...

The problem comes when the holder in equity discovers your lien, it is easily dismissed, often with elevated costs to the filing party, sometimes an award of damages and potentially criminal sanction, depending on the jurisdiction.

DOES. NOT. WORK. Sorry guys...
edit on 20/2/2013 by xquietonex because: ETA

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce
all because someone in the USA uses some "special" words does not mean that a USA law suddenly becomes a international law. The UCC is meaningless in other countries.... despite your silly claim.
I'm interested in your explanation about how this now binds the UK to your perceived international law??

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

You mean, American law based on the BAR? I will not get drawn into another matter entirely.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Take note of the specific wording, and you'll see it is international. Agent - Principal and International Equivalent doctrine has been fully established in UCC for a long time, way before OPPT.

I'd like to point out, if all of this sounds incredibly weird how something filed could, unrebutted, become the law of commerce... well that's the UCC. It is a system that, for those that can speak its language and navigate it, was designed to quickly and quietly make things so.

As it has been explained, all these filings have done is take the loopholes and little tricks built into the backdoors of the UCC system (and by virtue of the Agent-Principal and International Equivalent doctrines, the entire world.)

For now, I'll stop saying it is universal because we have to yet to meet a being from another world that will freely discuss this with us, at least on this thread. I can handle leaving that out for now, until we are disclosed upon.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Prove it?

The burden of proof is on you. Prove to me that, for instance like it is discussed extensively in the movie "What the FUQ", that this person did not discover a corporation posing as government of Australia.

That's just a quick example.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

So, unrebutted, how does this silliness provide freedom from debt for the masses in Europe?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

You mean, American law based on the BAR? I will not get drawn into another matter entirely.

Oh gods NOT THIS AGAIN!!!

Bar, was discussed early in the thread, in it's simplest term it meant the physical bar that the damn lawyers had to stand behind, or the place they all went to drink after work, being admitted meant you could go stand on the other side of that bar or join in the drinkin.. it's really that simple and should not be discussed again..

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

No, that is just more nonsense, the claim made is somehow the UCC, which is a American procedure somehow automagically becomes international law because someone uses magic words in the USA....

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join