It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by grainofsand

forget evidence of success, let's start with properly stamped UCC docs showing receipt by the jurisdiction in which they were filed.

Well they don't have that but there is a nice court order dismissing all of her mumbo jumbo, a small excerpt below

The following insruments recorded with the Pierce County Auditor are hereby declared to be null and void and of no legal effect and released from the subject real property:

A. Trustee's Deed recorded June 4, 2010, uuder pierce county Auditor's No. 201 00604003.

B. "Graotor's Affidavit of cancellation"" signed by Heather A. Tucci- Jarraf and recorded on January 18, zOtl, under pierce County Auditor,s No. 201 l0I i80636.

c- 'Yerified Bonded Durable Notice of Interes!" signed by Heather A. Tucci-Jarraf aud recorded on January lB, 2011, under pierce county Auditor's No. 201 101 1 80637.

D. "Gra-Etor's Affidavit of cancellation," sigaed by Heather A. Tucci- Jarraf and recorded on ranuary 18, z0rl, under pierce couuty Auditor,s No. 201 101 180635.

E- Lis Pendens recorded by Heather A. Tucci-Jarraf onNovember 24, 2010, under Pierce County Auditor's No. 20101 l]40l]g.

F- Amended Lis Peudens recorded by Heather A. Tucci-Jarraf on November 24,2al0,underPierce couuty Auditor's No. 20101 l24llgg. *Affidavit of cancellatiorl" of the Notice of Trustee's sare, signed

G. by Heather A. Tucci-Jarraf and recorded on March 22,2011, under pierce Couu$ Auditor's No. 201103220550.

H. *Affidavit of Cancellation " of the Trustee's Deed, signed by Heather A. Tucci-Jarraf and recorded on Marsh zz, zDLl, under pierce County Auditor's No. 201103220551 I. "Affi.davit of cancellation," of the Appoinhent of successor Trustee, signed by Heather A. Tucci-Jarraf and recorded on March 22, 2011, under Pierce Couaty Auditor's No. 201103220552.

Apologies for the typos in it the OCR reading software couldn't make out some of Heather's handscribbled notes and thought they were part of the document. This is from US Bank's Motion to Dismiss Heather's claim that she owed them nothing based upon her strawman owing... she's been at this since 2010 at least..
edit on 20-2-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
So far, here is the scoreboard by means of evidence.
OPPT being real; filed within the system and uncontested by the system. No further proof required!
OPPT being a hoax; character assassination and the belief that accusation and jail time equals guilt.
Which would hold up in court?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
OPPT being real; filed within the system and uncontested by the system. No further proof required!
OPPT being a hoax; character assassination and the belief that accusation and jail time equals guilt.

you know what holds up in court. UCC documents that are properly filed and recorded. Also, properly executed trust documents.

where are they? why do all of heather's filed docs lack filing stamps?

The words of a convicted fraudster, and his three cohorts is not gold. Proof lies in the filing stamps of the documents she claims they have filed.

Ask her for me. Say "Where are the stamped copies showing the forms were properly filed within the jurisdiction you claim to have filed them in"

then say "while your getting those, please get a copy of the trust document"

Until then, claiming they have filed documents where there is zero proof they were filed is about as valid as telling me there's a planet with green and purple twelve limbed octopi.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Actually the scorecard is:

OPPT being a scam: 100%
Reason: You can cry that the courts and government will "hold on to power" all you want to, the simple fact is, Heather's been at this a long time and everything she does gets tossed out, there was a great article, I need to find it again, that said the courts are so backlogged trying to dismiss all of the UCC filing nonsense that they are starting to issue warrants for the people who do it. Every single time one of these UCC things are filed with the mumbo jumbo legalese, the courts have to waste time dismissing them, and taking away from people who could really use the system for what it's intended.

OPPT being real: My gold never arrived, they said it would, I still have a job, and it is backed by the full force and power of the United States Government, I still owe on my debt, nothing has cancelled it., I have not received my new banking codes that let me access my 660,000 dollars...., and finally, Heather finally last night in her radio interview with I forgot who this time, said people need to get to know THEIR STRAWMAN, finally the truth of it all comes out, it's another Redemption Scam.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

twelve limbed octopi.

Technically, that would be dodecapi. Not that facts have any relative value to a small segment of the thread participants, but there it is.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

twelve limbed octopi.

Technically, that would be dodecapi. Not that facts have any relative value to a small segment of the thread participants, but there it is.

I learned something thank you

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

reply to post by grainofsand

forget evidence of success, let's start with properly stamped UCC docs showing receipt by the jurisdiction in which they were filed.

Of course, prove there are actually any athletes before proving there is an event they can even compete in.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
For those saying that OPPT claims are uncontested in the system......

Here is a small portion of a transcript from a OPPT radio internet broadcast from last week. I posted this yesterday, so I'll just quote:

Originally posted by OneisOne

Yes, it’s a nastiness. It’s a real nastiness. She went to the court fully armed knowing what her rights were with her UCC files. Not only did they absolutely refuse to acknowledge anything, they gave her less than 48 hours, I believe, to get out before the sheriff was coming to evict her.

--------------------

D: Absolutely. Now, I’ve had messages from people saying they’ve been calling the sheriff’s department there and getting hung up on. Oh, I can give you his phone number too. Everyone want his phone number? I’ll give you his pager too. Would you like his pager number? I’ve got all of them.

So someone did try and use the UCC forms last week in court and the court did not acknowledge it. Then out of vengeance this radio crew called on listeners to harass the sheriff.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Ummm...if you think that the US wasn't sold off to the bankers in the '30s, I suggest you look up the Emergency Banking Act of 1933, which, in effect, turned the government of the United States into a corporate entity. I have no idea why nobody seems to understand that, considering that the documents describing said Emergency Banking Act are widely available on the internet, if people would only bother to put the effort in to go and look for them. Shame on you, OP, for not bothering to do any actual research on the subject at hand before stating that it "never happened."

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by vkey08

Ummm...if you think that the US wasn't sold off to the bankers in the '30s, I suggest you look up the Emergency Banking Act of 1933, which, in effect, turned the government of the United States into a corporate entity. I have no idea why nobody seems to understand that, considering that the documents describing said Emergency Banking Act are widely available on the internet, if people would only bother to put the effort in to go and look for them. Shame on you, OP, for not bothering to do any actual research on the subject at hand before stating that it "never happened."

There;s been plenty of research, the banking act did NOT turn the US into a Private Corporation, that is a Freeman Myth..

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

It seems that people sleeping on a cot in a prison would be enough evidence to show that this OPPT and Freeman ideaology is wrong.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Yep, they have been filed. Caleb (one of the Trustees) even created a tutorial with which to find them.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Is that some woowoo from the word press sites? There's certainly nothing in the act itself to that effect. Do we need the OPPT goggles to see that?

You know that repealing of the Glass-Steagall Act in '99 is what lead in a big way to the 2008 financial crisis, yes?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

If believing that helps you sleep at night, then by all means, keep believing it. Doesn't make it any more true though.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Right back at ya.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

"It means the governance is by Corporation law---seems that 1871 was the year that the corporate body of the United States of America was formed.----(Municipal Law) --

a " Corporation"
with a legislature was established,
with all the apparatus of a distinct government
created (Incorporated) by (Presidential) Legislative Act, February 21, 1871, Forty-first Congress, Session III, Chapter 62, page 419

On June 20, 1874, the President with advice of Senate abolished and replaced the 1871 government with a commission consisting of three persons. 18 Stat. at L. 116, chap. 337

A subsequent act approved June 11, 1878 (20 Stat. at L. 102, chap. 180) was enacted stating that the District of Columbia should 'remain and continue a municipal corporation,' as provided in 2 of the Revised Statutes relating to said District
(brought forward from the act of 1871)

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA v. CAMDEN IRON WORKS,
181 U.S. 453 (1901)" (courtesy first result in google search, though I'm sure I could try harder next time.)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

It seems that people sleeping on a cot in a prison would be enough evidence to show that this OPPT and Freeman ideaology is wrong.

Google wrongfully accused and see how many hits you get. I guess you just overlooked that part in my post.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

So which was it? The DC home Rule Law in 1871 or the Banking act of 1933? Can't even agree on which year it is?

So let me clear up a common misconception.. The 1871 law did the following, it set up the Municipal Corporation for and of the City of Washington DC, which in effect gave them the ability to run the city without Congress deciding every little thing. It did NOT turn the United States into a Corporation, that is a myth..

So to both of you, can you find anything that ISN'T initially from the Freeman movement of the 1970's (which is when this nonsense all started) that supports the US Corporation thing, I don't think you can as every site that mentions it rehashes that misinterpretation of the law.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Google wrongfully accused and see how many hits you get. I guess you just overlooked that part in my post.

Problem is Miller pleaded guilty to fraud..... so how's that wrongfully accused..??? enlighten me...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

You know buddy, we can bring proof till the cows come home and it will do no good against the representatives of the system here. They seem to think that their derision and fraudulent system trump documented proof. Make no mistake, they will trash this thread and forbid any further mention, my guess would be very soon. When the magician can no longer divert attention, his gig is up.

edit on 20-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to amend

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join