It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

No argument there.

All I'm saying is that the 'indiscretions' of 'the powers that be' do more to undermine those in the frontline like yourself, than any amount of OPPT BS.....In my opinion.

But once again that is not what this topic is about.....So I'll let it lie at that.

edit on 19-2-2013 by squarehead666 because: s&p

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666
reply to post by tinhattribunal

reply to post by Hefficide

A position that I fully support.....But you might do better by condensing the pertinent (ie: factual) points into a new thread and locking it.

This one is borderline incomprehensible in parts.

edit on 19-2-2013 by squarehead666 because: content

yah! you guys can call it ...

'freemasons against freedom!'

that'll out you real good.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Is there an Internet fallacy that you haven't embraced???

FTR I am not a Freemason. Nor was my father. Though I have uncles and cousins who are due to the fact that they actually lay brick for a living.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Is there an Internet fallacy that you haven't embraced???

FTR I am not a Freemason. Nor was my father. Though I have uncles and cousins who are due to the fact that they actually lay brick for a living.

Judging by his posts, and esp the ones in the "Plants in Internet Forums" I would suffice to say he has never met a conspiracy theory that he doesn't believe..

That being said, I cannot abide the Freemasons, not because of theories and postulation but because of the superiority complex the seem to get.. esp here in New England.. They seem to think that because their "order" runs the Shriners Hospital in Springfield MA that they are entitled to "perks".. A hospital that denied the neuro-work my younger daughter needed desperately because she was the "wrong color for that grant"

Yale-New Haven ended up doing the testing that was needed for her..

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The one thing that is very obvious is the effort being put into "cons" of the OPPT, freeman, or sovereign movement. I see an overwhelming attempt at squashing any idea to do with true freedom. For any one post that is"pro" freedom, there is at least three posts against, from some pretty important muscle, I might add! All this extra effort from people who think it is all bunk. Why so much effort to steer all to the Exact same view of those who wish power over all?

edit on 19-2-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Freedom and illegal are not the same thing. In the same sense, freedom is not a synonym for anarchy. Bluntly put - many, in this day and age, who keep screaming about freedom possess no real understanding the concept at all. They've lost sight of the plot and seem to have this ideal in mind that freedom means having no responsibility at all... to reap without having to sew... to enjoy the benefits of a society without having to contribute anything at all back into it.

This is not freedom. It's opportunism - ironically the very thing they seem to think they are fighting against.
edit on 2/19/13 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This is just in response to Vikey, as i stated before there is no way in hell they are going to let the common 'people' win there cases excrising there inherit rights and thus proving the maritime law deception, if they did so then that would mean the cat would be out of the bag, more people would begin to know and it could bring there whole enitre system crashing down (court system/ revenue raising bull*** laws etc) it would be game over for the ruling elite. Now im not sure whos side you guys are on but there is a war going on, it is the war of information im sure you all know about it this is what ATS IS FOR RIGHT? I just don't get some people, fair enough if the peoples trust movement are or doing scams, but dont discredit the truth just because they are attatched to it, im defending what i know to be true iv posted enough on here to show 'proof' iv posted one link to a court case which was dismissed, but you have not bothered to look at it? Choice is yours, however i will not give up my effort to get this out to the public, you can make a joke about it all you want but at the end of the day the truth will always rise to the surface, how ever long it takes. You people dont seem to get it, plus i see the ATS 'owners' and 'mods' coming to defense, do you even know what your defending? you say you do but i think you are doing it out of ego and not out of the best interest for the public. People have risked there freedom trying to excirise there REAL rights and some have wound up inside, so what? Least they got the balls to actually stand up for something for once. I have been on ATS for over 10 years, just because i created a new acount does not mean im some troll or working for peoples trust LOL, I just dont use my old acounts for few years, but dont derail any rea change from happening in the REAL WORLD, people need to know both sides of the coin, there laws and the real law. You are not helping making a mockery of what true freedom fighters stand for. cheers

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

They've lost sight of the plot and seem to have this ideal in mind that freedom means having no responsibility at all... to reap without having to sew... to enjoy the benefits of a society without having to contribute anything at all back into it.

Call me backwards, but it seems to me your explanation is exactly what we have today. True freedom means accepting personal responsibility along with everything else. Our country at this time is nearly 50% welfare. In other words, about half with their hands out. Free phones anyone? Where have we heard that one before?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
These types of threads just causing disunity amongst the movement, we are suppose to be helping each other not derailing any efforts from taking place. I stated before we need to beat 'them' at there own game, yet at the same time knowing both sides of the coin.

1 of the best things to happen in the last 10 years is the Occupy movement(even tho that was created by the obama administration) because it shows that the 99% can have a voice but they need a united message to confront the 1% who have the money, media and authority to continue doing what they want.. i.e. usa is basically a plutocracy, so I wouldn't be surprised if people in Australia are taking note and seeing an opportunity to do the same over here. All these things happening, the laws, corruption, Monsanto, all the lies and brainwashing has to stop, and we need to work togather to make this planet alot better... just my 2 cents

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Knowing the real law and exercising your inherent rights comes with responsibility, honour interggrity as i stated in my previous posts several pages back, you do not need man made laws to keep you in line. Now imagine if younger generation are taught what we know? Things would be alot different..
edit on 19-2-2013 by jointheresistance1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
The one thing that is very obvious is the effort being put into "cons" of the OPPT, freeman, or sovereign movement. I see an overwhelming attempt at squashing any idea to do with true freedom. For any one post that is"pro" freedom, there is at least three posts against, from some pretty important muscle, I might add! All this extra effort from people who think it is all bunk. Why so much effort to steer all to the Exact same view of those who wish power over all?

edit on 19-2-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

Well it's not being steered that way a few of us have suggested alternative ways of making your (our collective) voices heard within the legal framework of the country we live in. Never let it be said that there is "true freedom" because that simply does not exist. There is as close to it as you can become in civilized society, and that should be what you strive for.

Does the US Government have a lot to answer for, yeah it does.. Are they the biggest cluster-whatever in the history of the planet, no but darn close. Is it better than the alternative, HELL YES.

I say that because i've traveled a LOT. And outside of a few European countries with similar structures to ours, it's not a nice world out there. I almost was arrested in Dubai for simply letting that stupid head scarf fall off outside. Hong Kong, forget even one little bit of trash being clung to your shoe falling off, it's a HUGE fine and almost certainly 24 hours in jail. Japan, where I'm originally from, don't even get me started on the arcane rules and regulations there. (I've lived in the United States since I was about 6 mos old.. I have visited my home many times though) The point is, if you look hard enough and get caught up on all the bad, you forget the good, and almost become numb to it because you take it for granted..

This may not make much sense just reading it but when it hits you, and it will, been there, you'll understand my point perfectly.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Exactly what to free phones ( a program instituted by Ronald Reagan, BTW ) have to do with OPPT???

There is no logic involved in these associations at all.

As for your welfare claim? Inaccurate. I'll leave it at that since it's off topic.

Even if 100% of us were lazy, unemployed, and demanding free and total support from the system? It still would not make this OPPT nonsense legal or true.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I agree with you here, iv travelled alot aswell, but where i live, there is just to much corruption/injustice/ revenue raising crap going on, familys are struggling, people are struggling mate and i wont stand for it any more, there is a better way and the better way is 'rightfully' taking back what was once ours. No taxes, Regain our inherit rights, cease the license deception for private individuals. and so on, it can be done and it will be done, make no mistake about it. Soon as our documentary hits the air, BOOM. You will see the knowledge hit 6 degrees of separation and the global awakening will increase tenfold. Also i understand what you mean, some folks focus to much of the bad they forget the good, that is rightfully, so but perhaps those are the ones who are willing to carry the burden of trying to fix or atleast create a better world. IT is sacrifice..

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jointheresistance1
This is just in response to Vikey, as i stated before there is no way in hell they are going to let the common 'people' win there cases excrising there inherit rights and thus proving the maritime law deception, if they did so then that would mean the cat would be out of the bag, more people would begin to know and it could bring there whole enitre system crashing down (court system/ revenue raising bull*** laws etc) it would be game over for the ruling elite. Now im not sure whos side you guys are on but there is a war going on, it is the war of information im sure you all know about it this is what ATS IS FOR RIGHT? I just don't get some people, fair enough if the peoples trust movement are or doing scams, but dont discredit the truth just because they are attatched to it, im defending what i know to be true iv posted enough on here to show 'proof' iv posted one link to a court case which was dismissed, but you have not bothered to look at it? Choice is yours, however i will not give up my effort to get this out to the public, you can make a joke about it all you want but at the end of the day the truth will always rise to the surface, how ever long it takes. You people dont seem to get it, plus i see the ATS 'owners' and 'mods' coming to defense, do you even know what your defending? you say you do but i think you are doing it out of ego and not out of the best interest for the public. People have risked there freedom trying to excirise there REAL rights and some have wound up inside, so what? Least they got the balls to actually stand up for something for once. I have been on ATS for over 10 years, just because i created a new acount does not mean im some troll or working for peoples trust LOL, I just dont use my old acounts for few years, but dont derail any rea change from happening in the REAL WORLD, people need to know both sides of the coin, there laws and the real law. You are not helping making a mockery of what true freedom fighters stand for. cheers

One, learn to make paragraphs.. seriously.. it's really hard to follow your disjointed thoughts..

Two, don't you DARE ever accuse people of NOT standing up for rights, and people's ability to exercise them, just because they don't believe your made up interpretation of the laws.. I have plenty of scars, bullet holes and the like from defending your sorry butt and allowing you to have the right to spout off on a forum like this..

So far you have talked a great game but have NOTHING to back yourself up. NADA, ZIP ZILCH.... You made some rather incoherent post about ports and the sea with regards to the Highways, but forget that there are a lot of words that end with those suffixes and it is not indicative of Sea Fairing Law.. (I'd have to go back to see exactly what you said but hmm) Then you insult me on my comments section on my profile, suggesting because I didn't U2U you in the 30 seconds after you posted something that I was somehow afraid of you.. I mean c'mon..

Wake up, give some real proof , not this made up fictitious malarkey.. (OMG I remembered how to spell it, all my friends in Boston will be soooo happy)

And just for the record, VKey is short for Virtual Key which is a Software Dongle thingie that Newtek uses for Lightwave 3D.. I got that nickname on the 3D forums for fighting to have dongle-less software... (I hate something sticking out of my Macbook Pro when i'm out and about..takes away from the simplicity of the thing.. )

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I find it a bit restrictive when this site adheres to what the PTB have dictated for all and basically says, "do not question this or we will disallow it to ever be brought up here"! I thought that conspiracy was the "meat and potatoes" of ATS? Why do I get the feeling that this will be the last thread about OPPT on this site?

Thought control anyone?

edit on 19-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to add

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
I find it a bit restrictive when this site adheres to what the PTB have dictated for all

You're missing the point by a Grand Canyon sized wide margin.

We've exposed all kinds of UFO and Conspiracy related fraud in the past. Now that we have a fraud that "feels" like something anti-TPTB and we're supposed to give it a pass?

Thought control anyone?

Since when is blind acceptance of what someone else says part of Deny Ignorance?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Thought control anyone? Since when is blind acceptance of what someone else says part of Deny Ignorance?

Since we are forced to believe what someone else tells us to believe. Also, since when is pressing someone else's belief on others denying ignorance?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jointheresistance1

you said "our" and "we" when referring to the toppt crowd. Are you one of the trustee? Charles Miller?

just a disciple?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Has anyone ever heard of a movie called GAMER

Plot

In 2020 New York, inventor Ken Castle (Michael C. Hall) has revolutionized the gaming industry with his self-replicating nanites that replace brain cells and allow full control of all motor functions by a third party.

Check out the link and be sure to follow the link for Michael C. Hall! I think the pic and character of of Ken Castle will be interesting for all to see, as I think Ken Castle would also be against the OPPT!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

debunking outlandish cons that are based in fantasy world law is hardly an anti-freedom post.

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join