It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Been away for a couple of days (reality intervenes) and upon returning to this thread I find myself confronted with one major question.....How can this still be under discussion? I read from my last post to around page 40 without learning anything!

Round and round the argument went, with the advocates of OPPT posting increasingly irrelevant links here & there and the detractors pointing out the incomprehensibility of the argument in each and every instance.

Vickey, Heff, etc. why bother? These guys are ardent converts and won't be changing their views no matter what you post.....Either that or they are giving you the wind up?

Vickey mistakenly suggested that I called someone a troll earlier in the thread, but in fact I merely implied that it was one of several possibilities.....I have seen nothing in this thread since then that has caused me to change my opinion.
edit on 19-2-2013 by squarehead666 because: many & various

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

They also removed all countries, removed the legal systems and in a internet radio broadcast last week urged their listeners to harass a sheriff trying to enforce an eviction notice. (I'm not linking it as it gives his information)

Yes, it’s a nastiness. It’s a real nastiness. She went to the court fully armed knowing what her rights were with her UCC files. Not only did they absolutely refuse to acknowledge anything, they gave her less than 48 hours, I believe, to get out before the sheriff was coming to evict her.

--------------------

D: Absolutely. Now, I’ve had messages from people saying they’ve been calling the sheriff’s department there and getting hung up on. Oh, I can give you his phone number too. Everyone want his phone number? I’ll give you his pager too. Would you like his pager number? I’ve got all of them.

--------------

Now just to explain to the listeners, when the People’s Trust collapsed the corporations, what they left was a landscape where there are just people. It’s just the planet and the people, even the countries are gone. The way that it works now lawfully, I won’t use the term legal because the legal system was part of the corporate empire and that’s been collapsed, so the legal statute systems don‘t exist. What’s left is Common Law, Universal Law and UCC Law.

These people are so invested on the gobbledygook being peddled by the OPPT they have now resorted to harassing county officials when their fake documents do not work.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666
Been away for a couple of days (reality intervenes) and upon returning to this thread I find myself confronted with one major question.....How can this still be under discussion?

I asked the same thing earlier. No evidence, no cited court decisions, nothing.
I'm only hanging around for the possible amusement value from comments by supporters of the sovereign/freeman camp.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

she didn't mention Roman or Maritime Law so, I guess, those aren't an issue any more.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by grainofsand

It must be very distracting for the moderators.

Of course that may be one of the aims of a certain type of poster.

Not making any accusations here.....Just saying.

edit on 19-2-2013 by squarehead666 because: s&p

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by OneisOne

she didn't mention Roman or Maritime Law so, I guess, those aren't an issue any more.

Supposedly UCC Law and Admiralty Law are one in the same , or so another interview went..

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666
reply to post by grainofsand

It must be very distracting for the moderators.

Of course that may be one of the aims of a certain type of poster.

Not making any accusations here.....Just saying.

edit on 19-2-2013 by squarehead666 because: s&p

In case you hadn't noticed all three of the site owners have been in to comment.. This is the thread to end all UCC threads

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

the tactics used by the folks who support these kinds of scams are one and the same. We've seen it before with nesara and other cons. they start out by acting like they came across the info, looking for thoughts from the members. then they toss a few youtube vids and a blog or two. Then, when someone comes along with actual facts to debunk them, they suddenly seem so well versed in the topic. As they flounder about, trying to prove the scam is real, with more youtube vids, more blog posts and the added fun of accusations against the staff and anyone else who is debunking the con, another "innocent" member will roll in with questions aimed at the original poster, hoping to right the ship and steer the thread back towards a more promotional aspect.

then, when the debunkers get to be too much for the original poster to respond to, they announce that they cannot argue with shills, disinfo agents, etc and they vanish leaving the "new guy" to take up the task of trying to refute facts with videos and stories straight from the scammer's mouths. the new guy suddenly seems rather well versed in the con and a new "new member" strolls in.

rinse repeat.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

How can this still be under discussion?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Haha, classic t'internet forum tactics. I often deal with similar people in 'real' life as well, much more fun watching them struggle when asked to provide dates and places of court outcomes which they claim support their campaign. Not a shred of evidence provided to date, probably because there is none to provide...although I wait in anticipation.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

How can this still be under discussion?

I kinda figured there were some sock-puppet accounts in here arguing for TOPPT. Those 'new" members that signed up to post in this thread weren't really fooling anyone.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

My reason for continuing to post is actually really simple. It hurts my soul to think that there might be some really good people - following this thread as lurkers - who might, due to difficult circumstances - be tempted to want to believe in this. Obviously I am not a lawyer, nor - contrary to what has been implied - am I a Government employee. I'm just a guy who grew up poor and who has seen scam artists fleece the unfortunate time and time again. I always interject myself when I see such happening.

It's obvious to me that this scam is not designed to appeal to, nor target, the financially successful. It's custom tailored to prey upon the disenfranchised who are desperate for a way out. Those are the people I would protect from further difficulty. The irony, of course, is that by doing so I open myself up to look like the one trying to keep them repressed... even as the wolves manage to twist it all to seem as if they are the benefactors of the poor.

Still, I'm not here to look good. I'm here to try and keep innocents from being victimized.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Is that your confession?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

reply to post by Hefficide

A position that I fully support.....But you might do better by condensing the pertinent (ie: factual) points into a new thread and locking it.

This one is borderline incomprehensible in parts.

edit on 19-2-2013 by squarehead666 because: content

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Heff puts it best. There are a lot of people that are just so fed up with the way things work that Heather comes along and claims nothing is legal anymore, and that all government's, countries, corporations, etc etc are foreclosed upon and no longer in operation, and that people can decide not to adhere to "their laws" anymore, and just DO and BE and whatever, and people, evident by the number of pages on this on Google, will follow this pied piper right off the cliff, and into a jail cell.

To keep just one of those people out of trouble and losing everything, this thread exists. It exists to try and separate fact from fiction, and in many cases expand on the reasoning as to why some of this fiction, is so alluring to people...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Fully support and endorse the idea.....Not sure about the method.

See my post above.....Sorry, I really gotta learn to stay away from the edit button!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
When I was growing up in the 60's and 70's we had a family friend who believed in sovereignty. I grew up with his kids. He and his family would come over for potlucks and dinners. We even went to the same church for a while. I couldn't even begin to guess how many times I had to listen to his spiel about his interpretation of 'personal freedom' and 'federal theft of private resources'. Many was the morning I would ride the school bus past his property and he would be out at his gate confronting the sheriff or some other law organization. We used to laugh and yell "Ol Red's at it again!" After years of not paying taxes, no licenses, no insurances, vehicle tags etc etc it finally ended.

He spent the last 20 years of his life in prison.

Died there.

Never got to so much as hold his grand kids.

Yeah, this crap works GREAT!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Montana
When I was growing up in the 60's and 70's we had a family friend who believed in sovereignty. I grew up with his kids. He and his family would come over for potlucks and dinners. We even went to the same church for a while. I couldn't even begin to guess how many times I had to listen to his spiel about his interpretation of 'personal freedom' and 'federal theft of private resources'. Many was the morning I would ride the school bus past his property and he would be out at his gate confronting the sheriff or some other law organization. We used to laugh and yell "Ol Red's at it again!" After years of not paying taxes, no licenses, no insurances, vehicle tags etc etc it finally ended.

He spent the last 20 years of his life in prison.

Died there.

Never got to so much as hold his grand kids.

Yeah, this crap works GREAT!

Sad part is, I'm waiting for the first time that someone tries this with say the TSA or some State Trooper that is in a bad mood.. It's not going to be pretty.. and they may end up very dead a lot sooner than 20 years in prison.. The sad reality is, if you encourage people to stop listening to authority, some will take that as a carte blanche to do anything they wish.. I foresee a lot of 12 hour days coming up..

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The problem there Vicky is that many people are losing respect for 'authority' due to the blatant and overt abuse of that 'authority' by those in a position of power, often for personal financial gain.

Respect for authority, like any other form, must be earned.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Yes n no.. if a cop stops you for speeding and you hand them a "courtesy notice" I can guarantee you won't be just hauled in for going 60 in a25.. Expanded, if you walk into MY office and try to hand me a courtesy notice, I can also guarantee you aren't leaving.. you'll be talking to a Federal Judge, it's about the tolerance level I have at this point for this bunch of looney tunes (and I mean no disrespect to Bugs, some of the best years of my early college years were spent working at Warner Bros.. )

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join