It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
obviously, this individual did not know how the mortgage system works.

There certainly is a whole lot of that going around.

Of course, I'm restricted to what happens here on Earth in non-paranoid/schizophrenic reality, so my experience is limited.

you are bummin'

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This was posted yesterday by the same 2012BigPicture blog that is really pushing the OPPT and the alien connection: just a further example of how off they really are.

The pope seen publicly is a clone. Because it is aging rapidly and its energy is ebbing, it will not be able to function much longer and replacement clones are hard to come by these days. That is why the pontiff himself, who looks healthier and younger than the clone, will remain in seclusion. Depending upon his life span and the timing of the truth about clones coming forth, he may be seen later on looking quite refreshed.

yeah.. ok... Although.. the Pope does bear a striking resemblance to Emperor Palpatine.....hmm maybe?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Originally posted by Crakeur

our mortgages laws are derived from the jewish 'shetar' or 'jewish gage'.
they were adopted long ago when jews became the king's bankers (1100 or so)

why would we still be following these laws, unless we were still under the rule of 'the kings'?

for those of you keeping track. we went from common law to maritime law to roman (biblical) law to...jew law?

We're under the rule of the kings? what the hell happened to the corporations?

all these changes to the scam are hard to follow. if the truckees, sorry, trustees could come up with a flow chart of some sort so we could all keep track of this, it might help. It's becoming enronesque in it's complex lunacy.

I have been working on a flowchart, but all of these stupid changes keep messing it up

i had been thinking of starting a thread about that.

i've noticed that you are always active on financial threads with your dissenting, i mean conformist opinions, so i'll ask you...

do you think that would go over well?

I think the personal attacks need to end, you're not helping yourself by making them.. and my opinions are not dissenting or conformist, they are reality, plain simple day to day mundane reality.. like they say Reality Sucks..

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

reply to post by tinhattribunal

so, let me get this straight.

I borrow a million dollars to buy a home. I pay it back and then the bank gives me back the million, plus the interest, that I paid them over the life of the loan? and you believe this to be true?

Have I got a bridge to sell you.

yes, one of the realtors that i work with told me about someone who had figured out a loophole that was created to do this.
and showed me he had made an enormous amount of money in the process.
she did not know how it was done,

i figured it out when i came across the text of the constitutional amendment signed by clinton.
it changed how mortgages are underwritten.

thing is, you need to pay it off, so it really is only helpful to the rich, at least in the short term.

i'm not sure if you get the intrest back also.
i believe you have only 90 days to act on it.

Show us proof of this happening and you might get a little bit of credibility. You should be well aware of the fact that if you are going to make claims as grand as this, you are going to need to come at us with some proof of it happening. Just like anyone, you deserve the chance to prove yourself correct, so go right ahead and do that.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Not a single legal judgement anywhere has been provided to me, nor any 'out of court' letter confirming acceptance or writing off any debt as a result of the legal arguments presented by these 'sovereign' individuals.
I do find the ridiculous pseudo-legal terminology quite amusing though so for entertainment value alone they do have a place in society

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

i have no desire to do that as purchasing property using the current system is greatly undermining the value of the dollar, even though if what i had told you was done enmass,
it might short cicuit that system or at least expose it and force congress to repair the failed system.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

i have no desire to do that as purchasing property using the current system is greatly undermining the value of the dollar, even though if what i had told you was done enmass,
it might short cicuit that system or at least expose it and force congress to repair the failed system.
Ah so you're aware of some great proof or evidence but do not wish to share it because of worries about the wider financial system? You are joking yeah?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

so remind me again : what did the OPPT actually do ?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

i figured it out when i came across the text of the constitutional amendment signed by clinton.
it changed how mortgages are underwritten.

Really? The last amendment to the Constitution was first proposed in 1789, but was only ratified in 1991:

No law, varying the compensation for the services of the Senators and Representatives, shall take effect, until an election of Representatives shall have intervened.

en.wikipedia.org...

The President in 1991 was, of course, George Herbert Walker Bush, the last true Republican. Just where do you get these strange "facts?"

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

provided some poeple with some truly horrible advice

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

you're talking US constitution and US law.

remember, TOPPT uses commonmaritimeromanjew law.

or something.

in his defense, Bill Clinton did sign a bill making it easier for everyone to own homes which, in turn, helped push the US into the mortgage crisis.

before the clinton defenders go nuts on me, he was the last president to do this. he was further tweaking lending practices that were started years earlier by Reagan. Clinton's were the most aggressive.
edit on 19-2-2013 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

So you're just saying that you simply dont want to provide proof? Thats fine, we know that you cant provide any proof of it because it doesnt exist. It was more of a rhetorical question.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Here's a good one.

Apparently this 'manifestation of Heather' doesn't know what a freakin' lighting rod is. To her they are radio antennas used by the lightworkers.

Heather: And most people don’t know, but those are radio antennaes. You look at court houses, you look at the White House, you look at many different public “buildings”, you’ll see all of them have that similar type of radio antennae going up.

Mel: Yes.

Heather: So they’re being inundated right now with this new Absolute Current, and it’s just making havoc within the slave resistance and that started quite a bit ago. There were a lot of lightworkers out there working on that.
Long transcript, but it really shows 'this manifestation of Heather's' thought process.

And people want this woman ruling the world.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

I beg to differ. Besides Heather, I can't imagine anyone else would want this.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I was enjoying the read and just got off of a long flight so please forgive typos, etc.

My main question is this...If I choose not to pay my taxes because I decleare myself to be a FREEMAN or SOVERIGN PERSON. Why do I need to pay to find out how? TOPPT wants money (that they don't recognize) to tell me how to avoid tax, mortgage and other outlays of cash that should be covered by the gold that (now Heather et al are holding for me) by signing Q4V on a document.

Wait, Heather is holding my gold??? That sounds familiar. She is now ruler of the world as per the trust, therefor, she can arrange to repair the potholes on the streets and mange to find someone who truely enjoys dealing with hot ashphault on a hot day to do it.

I could say so much more and place things in full caps to make it look legit...but, alas, a 14 hour flight has just about worn me out.

If anyone truely believes that TOPPT will make all problems go away, send them your cash (which they shouldn't need) and try your luck. Throw the dice and take your chance. If you feel the odds aren't in your favor....then take what you have and try your luck.

My non-gold related 0.02 cents worth. (let the flames fall where they may, I'm suffering jetlag and off to bed)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

If you think about it, a benevolent loon would be an improvement over what we have today. Assuming she's benevolent.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

That light-worker antenna idea is the funniest thing I've seen in a while

If I saw it in a movie I wouldn't believe it, but 'real' life?!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I beg to differ. Besides Heather, I can't imagine anyone else would want this.

You are correct. I should have stated BE'ings want this woman ruling the world......

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

so remind me again : what did the OPPT actually do ?

A legitimate question, deserving of a legitimate answer - Wile E Coyote.

1) The OPPT supposedly Foreclosed on every Government, Bank and Corporation big and small on the planet and put them all into trust for the good of all mankind.

2) The OPPT "teleported" all of the gold in the world to their holding center to be used to rebuild the planet and fix all debt, originally everyone was going to get the gold, now only the OPPT will administer the gold and where it needs to go.

3) The OPPT "prevented" the announcement of John Boehner as Interim President of the United States because he wouldn't go along with them or something, and Obama is bound by law to do what they say..

4) Heather Tucci proclaimed herself "Temporary Administrator of the new CVAC (Creator Value Asset Center) World Government.

5) Aliens figure into this somehow, as now the US's UCC is Intergalactic?

6) Everyone is BE'ing told to DO' file UCC forms to collect their share of the pie...

7) Apparently the NESARA and ST Germain's Trust nonsense also plays into this..

So that is the answer in a NUTshell so far....... kinda sounds like someone else we all know....

Allow me to introduce myself, the name is Wile E Coyote, Genius. I am not selling anything nor am I putting my way through college so let's get down to cases. You are a rabbit and I am going ot eat you for supper. Now don't try to get away from me, I'm faster, stronger and more cunning than you are and, I'm a GENNNIIIUS.. I shall now give you the customary 2 minutes to say your prayers..... - Wile E Coyote

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Ah, phrased much more eloquently than my rather blunt assertion that the whole youtube researched freeman thing is a crock and deserves much less than this protracted discussion offers it.

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join