It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Please tell them to forward my gold asap or I'm suing them.

Well that would be an incredible waste of time. Just foreclose on them with a set of those Unicorn Crystal Code documents in an Admiralty Court.

Off-world would be preferable jurisdiction.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by jointheresistance1

Atm you all seem to side with the "government"

Ah, the last resort of the conspiracy flim-flam artist -- "If'n y'all don't believe my BS spew, then that mean yer wiith the gub'ment!" Please.

Well to be fair, I do work for the Gub'ment even though I hardly ever agree with them
i keep the job because they cover the disabilities of my children, nothing more nothing less..

So there's at least that maybe that he's misrepresenting

edit on 19-2-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Listen.... seriously.. this little scam is totally just that, as little scam, you haven't done much but try to derail things due to whatever fantasy you wish to believe in, I just have one question, do your reptilians that hide behind comets and meteors have anything to do with the OPPT?

it is said about them that they need/ aquire gold (annanuki)
have they picked the proper time to show up?

BTW ... my post about that, was on another thread.

it got removed.

somebody got something to hide?

edit on 19-2-2013 by tinhattribunal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

Listen.... seriously.. this little scam is totally just that, as little scam, you haven't done much but try to derail things due to whatever fantasy you wish to believe in, I just have one question, do your reptilians that hide behind comets and meteors have anything to do with the OPPT?

it is said about them that they need aquire gold (annanuki)
have they picked the proper time to show up?

BTW ... my post about that, was on another thread.

it got removed.

somebody got something to hide?

And this is why this is a scam.... There are no Annanuki hiding behind comets waiting to take the gold, (now if you had said Latinum I would have figured the Ferengi were behind it but hey, can't have everything) if you have proof of the alien connection to this new world order with Heather as it's head please fill us in.. otherwise, it stands as it is, a major SCAM

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I've seen the bulk of your removed posts. they were, as noted, either off topic or ill mannered.

If you'd like, I can post a few of your gems here, to show the members following along, what we're talking about. you know, things like threatening to shoot jesuits.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
OMGZ..... I hate to use that little shorthand but in this case, it's the best i can do without being banned for using really vulgar language.. this is part of Heather's new UCC - VITAL INFO filing, it's filled with a lot of be'ing and do'ing and the like but this one subsection was really beyond the cake, and I think i like the person on another site that said it looked like Heather was actually slipping into a mentally ill state of mind.

C. I, creator, experiencing by creation, as a matter of record of creation, do now lovingly, knowingly, willingly, intentionally, and immediately disclose and make absolutely known within each said manifestation: 1.) be’ing self; 2.) the record of creation; and, 3.) the energy grid, patterns and manuals of creation for knowledge and use of absolute truth, communication, travel and further creation of self by and amongst self as said manifestations, unrebutted;

Of course the rest of the document is pretty repetitive with lots of Nunc's and Paretarea and Unrebutted's ...

So........... what say you supporters NOW?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by xquietonex
Here's a case where a Sovereign lost everything as a result of applying the legal 'principles' espoused.

Bank of Montreal vs. McCance ACQB

[5] On March 4, 2011, Mr. McCance filed with the Clerk of the Court a piece of paper entitled “Private Indemnity Bond.” It seems the Clerk was to use this to pay out the mortgage. It is not readily apparent from the document how it could be replaced by money to pay the Bank.

[22] On July 19, 2012, Mr. McCance filed an affidavit alleging that certain property is subject to Maritime liens registered in Washington D.C..

[27] Mr. McCance filed a further affidavit on August 21, 2012, outlining his attempts to pay the Bank by “private indemnity bond” and other means and stating that he and his wife have a Crown Land Patent Grant which is valid and the Bank of Montreal and its agents have trespassed more than 60 times and thereby agreed to pay the fees found in the fee schedule.

Ruling:

[39] I see nothing to be gained by further attempts to sell this property. It is a fruitless exercise and the equity available does not suggest that further steps should be taken. A final order for foreclosure is granted. Vacant possession is to be given by 5 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 30th, 2012.

Case law is replete with examples, I can find 50 or so if anyone cares to see it...and I have no doubt that US case law is the same. Scam. Period.

Hucksters should be tarred and feathered.

edit on 18/2/2013 by xquietonex because: (no reason given)

obviously, this individual did not know how the mortgage system works.

you must first PAY OFF THE ENTIRE AMOUNT.

the bank holds all of your payments in a savings account, and when the debt is fully paid, they wait 30 days and then notice the treasury (i think it's the treasury) that they have an old account and cannot contact the depositor.

the funds will be released released to them unless you go into the bank and claim them.

YOU WILL GET ALL YOUR MONEY BACK
AND RETAIN THE USE OF THE PROPERTY!

people in the know have made millions and billions after bill clinton changed the laws reguarding this.

unfortunately, it is unlikely that you can get the forclosuer turned in the same way.

our mortgages laws are derived from the jewish 'shetar' or 'jewish gage'.
they were adopted long ago when jews became the king's bankers (1100 or so)

why would we still be following these laws, unless we were still under the rule of 'the kings'?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
am I reading that right? is she now declaring herself creator?

wait, sorry, am I lovingly, knowingly, willingly and intentionally reading that right?

I'm not a lawyer but I've read a few legal docs in my time and, theretofor, I would like to point out that, therefore and thusfore, adding "fore" to the end of words is not, never has and never will, be legalese.

Therefore, Heather has thusfore written documents, lovingly, knowingly, willingly and intentionally, that sound ridiculous.

and I am now off to change my sig:

C. As manifestation of creation, the undersigned states of body, I duly verify that I did lovingly, knowingly, willingly, and intentionally choose to agree to forget self on purpose so that I could remember self, know self, and be self by free willchoice, unrebutted

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jointheresistance1

see my above post!

that one is really dangerous!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

so, let me get this straight.

I borrow a million dollars to buy a home. I pay it back and then the bank gives me back the million, plus the interest, that I paid them over the life of the loan? and you believe this to be true?

Have I got a bridge to sell you.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

why would we still be following these laws, unless we were still under the rule of 'the kings'?

for those of you keeping track. we went from common law to maritime law to roman (biblical) law to...jew law?

We're under the rule of the kings? what the hell happened to the corporations?

all these changes to the scam are hard to follow. if the truckees, sorry, trustees could come up with a flow chart of some sort so we could all keep track of this, it might help. It's becoming enronesque in it's complex lunacy.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

for those of you keeping track. we went from common law to maritime law to roman (biblical) law to...jew law?

all these changes to the scam are hard to follow. if the truckees, sorry, trustees could come up with a flow chart of some sort so we could all keep track of this, it might help. It's becoming enronesque in it's complex lunacy.

I have been working on a flowchart, but all of these stupid changes keep messing it up

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This has been an interesting and amusing thread over the last few days.
I have a friend in the 'real' world who is passionate about all sorts of 'freeman' concepts here in the UK, and whenever I ask for a documented case where he or his associates have obtained any sort of legal success he is unable to provide such an example.
I'm actually surprised this debate has lasted so long, and I ask the passionate supporters to produce a documented case showing success for the sovereign citizen idea, just one example, is that really too much to ask for?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by grainofsand
I ask the passionate supporters to produce a documented case showing success for the sovereign citizen idea, just one example

under which system of laws? maritime? common? Roman? Jew?

is that really too much to ask for?

no, it isn't but it's a safe bet that the only thing they'll come up with are some youtube videos

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I ask the passionate supporters to produce a documented case showing success for the sovereign citizen idea, just one example

under which system of laws? maritime? common? Roman? Jew?
Any of the above will suffice

is that really too much to ask for?

no, it isn't but it's a safe bet that the only thing they'll come up with are some youtube videos
Argh! My friend frustrates me with his youtube evidence all the time!!
I've told him I won't look at them anymore, and if he has a particular case he wishes to cite then I require the name of the court and the date of judgement, nothing else as I will investigate at my own expense.
As with all supporters of such silliness though, he is unable to provide any verifiable sources.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

so, let me get this straight.

I borrow a million dollars to buy a home. I pay it back and then the bank gives me back the million, plus the interest, that I paid them over the life of the loan? and you believe this to be true?

Have I got a bridge to sell you.

yes, one of the realtors that i work with told me about someone who had figured out a loophole that was created to do this.
and showed me he had made an enormous amount of money in the process.
she did not know how it was done,

i figured it out when i came across the text of the constitutional amendment signed by clinton.
it changed how mortgages are underwritten.

thing is, you need to pay it off, so it really is only helpful to the rich, at least in the short term.

i'm not sure if you get the intrest back also.
i believe you have only 90 days to act on it.

link   
reply to post by grainofsand

I never could understand the concept behind a youtube video being definitive proof of these kinds of scams when there are so many different documents that would suffice.

link   

obviously, this individual did not know how the mortgage system works.

There certainly is a whole lot of that going around.

Of course, I'm restricted to what happens here on Earth in non-paranoid/schizophrenic reality, so my experience is limited.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I have been working on a flowchart, but all of these stupid changes keep messing it up

i had been thinking of starting a thread about that.

i've noticed that you are always active on financial threads with your dissenting, i mean conformist opinions, so i'll ask you...

do you think that would go over well?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
there's no need for another thread on this scam. post it here as any new threads surrounding this con game will be closed and redirected here and to my earlier thread explaining why there won't be more threads promoting this kind of garbage.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join