It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jointheresistance1
reply to post by jointheresistance1

So what progress can we make if you keep discrediting the truth?

The only discredit that is happening to the 'truth' are the people perpetuating these scams, with the "oh well, you might serve jail time' attitude.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

We = we the people, who do you represent?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

reply to post by DJW001

strawman argument alert..

You can't say that because we disagree with your position that we are not part of We the People or don't represent the same.. There are more people that disagree with you than agree with your position, and not because they are any of the below:

Asleep
Ignorant
Stupid
Complacent
Paid Disinfo Artist
Shill
et al.

So please stop making attacks like that it's counter productive and makes your points less valid..

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Are the OPPT serving "we, the people," or themselves? What manner of progress do "we, the people" need to make, in your opinion? Most importantly, how can something be discredited if it is true?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
There's a good reason the Leader of China went on TV and said China is a "Corporation".

They copied our economic model....use citizens birth certificates as traded commodities to allow their banking system to create $1 million out of thin air on each citizen.

Allows the Govt. to get lots of money to keep itself going.

It's no scam. Get your birth certificate issued by your State, it's made by the same company that Creates Bonds. There is a Bond number on everyones birth certificates.

Why did America say a few years ago they weren't going to accept anyones birth certificates in Puerto Rico anymore? They forced them all to get new birth certificates....the new Bonded birth certificates. Which allowed the US to create Billions out of thin air from just that paper trick.

Ain't no way you can get out of their system. We're all Corporate Property.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Sorry mate only "you and your accomplices" disagree with the truth becuse of ego perhaps? Or ignorance? Maybe both or you have something to prove and no comprehension of what I bring to the table, maybe cognitive disonesence? . 95 percent of people I have spoke to agree with te findings (truth) and more people are starting to wake up. So. Don't know what your trying to prove but its not working. Give or take 5 years this information will be widely known AMD remedy will be sort. Esp after the documentray will be a full feature film.
edit on 19-2-2013 by jointheresistance1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
There's a good reason the Leader of China went on TV and said China is a "Corporation".

They copied our economic model....use citizens birth certificates as traded commodities to allow their banking system to create $1 million out of thin air on each citizen.

Allows the Govt. to get lots of money to keep itself going.

It's no scam. Get your birth certificate issued by your State, it's made by the same company that Creates Bonds. There is a Bond number on everyones birth certificates.

Why did America say a few years ago they weren't going to accept anyones birth certificates in Puerto Rico anymore? They forced them all to get new birth certificates....the new Bonded birth certificates. Which allowed the US to create Billions out of thin air from just that paper trick.

Ain't no way you can get out of their system. We're all Corporate Property.

Every single time someone says this tripe i pull out my BC and look at it, mine was NOT made by the same company that makes Bonds, in fact it's printed in house in the city that it was issued, on (albeit watermarked, but Westvaco made the thing) paper, with the city seal upon it, and there are no mysterious numbers upon it.

Please prove then as no-one has been able to so far, that your BC is somehow a bond for some secret bank account..

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

LOL all you say is "bullsh or Bullcrap" yet you cannot disprove it.
Have you got anything usefu to say?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
And excuse my typos I have been writing on my fone so it's abit hard for me to keep up

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

Sorry mate only "you and your accomplices" disagree with the truth becuse of ego perhaps? Or ignorance? Maybe both or you have something to prove and no comprehension of what I bring to the table, maybe cognitive disonesence? . 95 percent of people I have spoke to agree with te findings (truth) and more people are starting to wake up. So. Don't know what your trying to prove but its not working. Give or take 5 years this information will be widely known AMD remedy will be sort. Esp after the documentray will be a full feature film.

The biggest problem with this particular scam (OPPT) is that they advocate something that is going to land people in jail, all in the name of being "free". It doesnt happen the way that they say, no matter how they try to spin it. Instead of fighting the system in a more efficient manner, they choose to defraud people into believing that frivilous filings and phantom leins will get them somewhere. As evidenced in many cases in this thread, it gets them absolutely nowhere.

People have these ideas that they want change, they want to be out from under some sort of corporate umbrella. Fine, think that way, feel that way. Just dont be delusional and think that you can fraud your way to "financial freedom", because all that is going to do is land you in a cell with three squares and an hour of exercise a day.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

I am going to go out on a limb here and just state a few things.

1) not one person has ever been able to prove that we are under Admiralty Law without resorting to really odd arguments that make zero sense when looked at.

2) not one person has been able to show where the Uniform Commercial Code of the UNITED STATES is applicable anywhere in the world other than the United States, and even then in anything other than a commercial transaction. (loan, purchase, etc)

3) Not one person has been able to prove that your Birth Certificate is somehow a bond issued to create money out of thin air because you're collateral on some non-existent loan..

4) No-one has ever been able to prove that the United States ceased to be and became USA Inc without relying upon a misrepresentation of the DC Home Rule law..

The list goes on and on and on..

so far you have only resorted to calling people ignorant, and somehow mentally challenged, and well flat out stupid because they do not agree with the tripe, and you heard that right tripe you are peddling.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

BC = Birth Certificate , not what you claim it means..

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Rather than call people names, which can get your posts deleted, why not actually make your case. Don't just keep saying that you know something we don't, provide links to pages that actually support your claims. You have yet to do this.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

Sir, we have proven many times over that the methods preached by those with the OPPT will get you tossed in the slammer. It doesnt matter how you or I feel about their methods or abou the government ... the fact is that the methods preached by the OPPT do not work.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I'm unsure as to whom you are addressing as you are replying to yourself or are you providing your credentials, to yourself, as a means of explaining, to yourself, that you are qualified to enlighten yourself as to the validity of your claim that we are under common/maritime law?

I do think all of you that are actively promoting TOPPT and other such scams should get your stories straight with regards to the type of law we are under because you're saying we should file UCC docs which aren't part of maritime law and then, when the maritime law argument no longer seems to work for you, you claim common law and Roman (biblical era) law.

If we are under roman law, common law or maritime law, the UCC filings are not recognized.

Granted, the UCC filings y'all are suggesting every man, woman, child and alien file are also useless but, still, at least they are recognized under the actual legal system in the United States.

What about our friends in other countries? And other planets, since Heather et al seem so fond of hinting at their involvement? What should they do? I can't imagine the UCC has any jurisdiction over the reptilian menace and, more important, why would anyone want to offer the reptillian menace some kind of legal guidance in obtaining all that gold?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

LOL so you guys have all the answers then? Do you even comprehend what I am even saying?

Completely.

Who are you really defending?

It's not "who" it's what: reason.

Atm you all seem to side with the "government"

Ah, the last resort of the conspiracy flim-flam artist -- "If'n y'all don't believe my BS spew, then that mean yer wiith the gub'ment!" Please.

the real problem is ignorance. ]

Which you are prompting by defending the dangerous scam of the One People's Public Turd.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

So what progress can we make if you keep discrediting the truth?

There is no truth in this scam, or your defense of it.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

What? Im not speaking on behalf of the people's trust movement mate

Nor do I follow or agree with any ' new age ' cults, maybe they have spun some truth with lies for whatever reason, but im here to defend our inherent rights, not some scam movement. Btw I know this thread is about them but since they support sone truth I have to back up that truth, ie common law etc, but I do not represent or speak for them, just to clarify thanks

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Get your birth certificate issued by your State, it's made by the same company that Creates Bonds. There is a Bond number on everyones birth certificates.

Ok, I am looking at my birth certificate (I have a copy of it in my tax files).

1. There is no bond number anywhere on it. There is a birth number.
2. It was issued by the City of New York, Department of Health - Bureau of Records and Statistics. Not by any state or local bond issuing government. Now, if the NYS Water Authority or Housing Authority had issued my brith certificate, that would be something but it isn't and, I did a cursory check and can't find any NYS Health Dept. Bureau of Records and Statistics Bonds.
3. I must not be a slave because my name is not typed in all caps. That means Heather and her cronies don't need to represent me. Please tell them to forward my gold asap or I'm suing them.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

What? Im not speaking on behalf of the people's trust movement mate

you sure do come across as one of their promoters

im here to defend our inherent rights, not some scam movement.

TOPPT is a scam, you are defending it.

I know this thread is about them but since they support sone truth I have to back up that truth, ie common law etc,

They don't support any truth other than, perhaps, their names and, even then, who can be sure they say who they are.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join