It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
The rest of your post is gibberish based on an impossible to quantify collection of myths, hoaxes, and insanity.

What makes his post even more amazing is the part you quoted - the claim that something is a "violation of natural law." People who believe in this debunked insanity keep using the term "natural law," but they don't seem to understand that it is not a legal concept. Natural law is a philosophical term, referring to the philosophical (IE, NOT LEGAL) idea that there is some sort of universal moral imperative that binds all humans. Its a philosophy because every single person will have a different opinion on what those binding, universal moral imperatives should be. The person SkepticOverlord quotes believes taxation is a "violation of natural law" - I don't think it is. It doesn't matter in any case, because NATURAL LAW is A PHILOSOPHICAL TERM WITH NO LEGAL MEANING.

Just to highlight the insanity of using terms like natural law, it is the same as claiming that "the law of gravity" is actually a legal term because it has the word "law" in it. It would be utterly delusional to proclaim such...and so is claiming anything about natural law in the context of the legal system.

Second, this guy wants proof that he is governed by anyone. That is not how government works. The very definition of government in political science is the legitimate use of force by society. Someone may very well feel that the government's use of force on them to pay taxes is not legitimate. But until society as a whole feels that way, it is the government. So how do we show you that you are governed? Because we as a society have mandated that you can be punished (the legitimate use of force in the eyes of society) for failing to follow the law. If you disagree with that you can work to change society, or get out of society. You don't get to proclaim you aren't subject to government just because you don't like what it does while concurrently enjoying all the benefits of living in a society with government. You can try...and indeed you are doing just that. But it won't make any difference in reality. The government will continue its legitimate use of force on you every time you break the law, and no amount of screaming about natural and common law will change anything.
edit on 19-2-2013 by thelongjourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
LOL so you guys have all the answers then? Do you even comprehend what I am even saying? Who are you really defending? Atm you all seem to side with the "government" bu they are not the real problem, the real problem is ignorance. Who's side are you on the peoples or the 1 percent? I have a feelinf you are disinformation agents, nice try tho its not going to work.
edit on 19-2-2013 by jointheresistance1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jointheresistance1

Originally posted by jointheresistance1
LOL so you guys have all the answers then?

Totally irrelevant postulation. Nobody has all of the answers. However quite a few lucid and accurate answers have been posted there that totally refute the claims of the OPPT and the sovereign citizen movement in general.

Do you even comprehend what I am even saying?

Painfully and abundantly. From the insistence that archaic and utterly unrelated legal codes somehow supersede the US Constitution, which plainly and clearly possesses primacy over any all other considerations in the US legal system, to the regurgitation of tired Internet based urban legends, presented in Youtube videos and blogs that, upon inspection, only source one another in an endless circle jerk of mutual support, to the ultimate apparent inability to differentiate between what one wants and how things are.

The problem with the emotional argument is that it is short sighted. The ultimate truth is that even if we all banded together and burned this entire mother down to the ground... we'd instantly start encountering the same problems that led to it being built in the first place - and we'd end up recreating an exact doppelganger of what we'd just destroyed. It's just that some folks, for some reason, can't see this truth.

Who are you really defending?

Reality.

Atm you all seem to side with the "government" bu they are not the real problem, the real problem is ignorance.

This sentence just broke my irony meter. Honest to God. Thing just went like a dollar store alarm clock. But, again, siding with facts is just that - siding with fact. At several points during this thread more than one person has dared to ask "Well, what happens if this did turn out to be true???" and for some reason the adherents of this myth cannot answer. So I'll reiterate. Where are you going to store your mile high block of gold? What value would it have if everyone had one as well? If this Heather woman were declared Queen of the world ( only in a temporary capacity, of course... ) do you really think she'd not impose any rule of law? Do you believe that she wouldn't tax to support the costs of running a planet???

Who's side are you on the peoples or the 1 percent?

The top one percent are also people. But that is a total red herring of a statement anyway. We are discussing if life is fair - and it isn't. We are discussing whether or not the claims made by OPPT have any validity or not. Which they do not. They fail to every standard or burden of proof. They are, in fact, a lie.

Explain to me exactly how a lie somehow becomes true simply because it seems to support your own feelings of inadequacy?

I have a feelinf you are disinformation agents, nice try tho its not going to work.

What is not going to work is the cheap offhanded accusations about people being disinfo agents. Sadly it is too often the last bastion of the defeated on forums such as ATS. It's the Internet equivalent of saying "Yeah, yeah, yeah??? Well.... well... you're a poopyhead!"

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PeterAndrewNolan

Are you the same Peter Andrew Nolan who said:

This is why it is such a disaster to say "never hit women".....it destroys the womans ability to bond closely with the man via a good spanking. It destroys her ability to feel the security of protector and provider....something she needs...indeed....it is so insane now they call that "domestic violence" and the man can go to jail for doing what the woman needs to be done for her."

Source

and

nders Breivik sees himself as a soldier who is fighting for a worthy cause. That cause being his country. Women and leftists then make him out to be “insane” and are looking for “who is to blame”. Well they might start looking in the mirror. The most pervasive element of western civilization today is its hatred of men and all things male. There is a particularly strong hatred of fathers and husbands. I know. I used to be a father and a husband. I have never experienced hatred in my life as vehement as by women in divorce.

It is only natural and normal that some men decide to take matters into their own hands at all the hatred spewed at them and their marginalization. Men often see that some things are worth fighting for. Men often then take action to fight for what they believe in.

Anders Breivik is not crazy. He’s as rational as the next man. He sees that his country is being destroyed. He sees that the people responsible for that destruction are the left of politics. And he would be correct. He took action to stop what he believes is the destruction of his country.

I have been telling women for three years now that hatred of men in general and fathers in particular is going to see men killing a lot of women and children. Well? We just saw 76.

Source

???

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

hefficide...i can't believe you're still arguing with the OP...you and many others have pointed out how rediculous this is...must be a slow day for you
...on the other hand, i like your tenacity, for continuing to point out the obvious.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Wow! If those were written by the same guy who posted just above you, you couldn't pay me to take the guy's "advice" and direction. The post above yours was insane enough on it's own, but this additional commentary is a bit scary, frankly. Then again, he did admit to wanting to see quite a large portion of the population dead.

The garbage in his post here smacks of ego and surely of someone who would steer his adherents right into a jail cell. I would think it was uproariously funny, if I weren't so worried that some people might actually be scammed into believing that he knows what he's talking about.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

LOL so you guys have all the answers then? Do you even comprehend what I am even saying? Who are you really defending? Atm you all seem to side with the "government" bu they are not the real problem, the real problem is ignorance. Who's side are you on the peoples or the 1 percent? I have a feelinf you are disinformation agents, nice try tho its not going to work.

I totally comprehend stupidity like this:

'the roads traffic and maritime service

See in my state, (note I said state) it's called the "Connecticut State Department of Motor Vehicles" that handles cars, trucks and the like, and "Connecticut Department of Public Works" that handles the roads themselves. We have our own separate division that handles harbors and Long Island Sound's waters. There is no "Roads, Traffic and Maritime Service" in our state (or for that matter any other state I have lived in)

People always use driving on the highways as an example, and you really cannot. Those are Federal roads with one purpose, albeit they've been opened up to "COMMERCIAL" traffic over the years, and we take them for granted, but the Eisenhower Interstate System, while originally being set up as a MILITARY ROAD SYSTEM has evolved (even in it's infancy) into a COMMERCIAL transit system.... Read that very very carefully, COMMERCIAL TRANSIT SYSTEM. Up here, in a blizzard like we had 2 weeks ago, the first system they shut down, was, the Interstate Highways.. But normally esp around here where things are far apart, people use them to go shopping, ie: engage in commerce.. hmm.... next time you take a trip to the supermarket remember you are engaging in commerce, and the trip there and back is considered part of that trip. Basic.. Common... Sense....

I have dedicated my life to being on the people's side, it's gotten me into trouble more times than I care to mention, and I have been reprimanded more than once on my record by my superiors, however, I will not and cannot subscribe to the mythology you use to try and argue your almost non-existent point.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

hefficide...i can't believe you're still arguing with the OP...you and many others have pointed out how rediculous this is...must be a slow day for you
...on the other hand, i like your tenacity, for continuing to point out the obvious.

Heff hasn't argued with me in 51 pages, what are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Now lets break it down even further, what makes up our "Society"
Citizens -aka Citizenship. "Citizens" signifies the legal fictions and trust beneficiaries. Notice the word citizen has ship in it, citinzSHIP, passPORT, transPORT (driving - driving means operating a vessel(vehicle) for commercial purposes) it all has to do with the law of the sea (Admiralty law). Waking up abit at a time are we? If your not following me then i advise you to do some research and try and wrap your head around at the deception at play here.

When I was a kid, I went to the flagSHIP banana republic store, bought a tee shirt to wear to my school's championSHIP and, as a result, several players on the team received a scholarSHIP and, one went pro and received a sponsorSHIP. We flew out of an airPORT, read a rePORT about the sPORT and never once realized that, in reality, we were all working for Bluebeard or some other nefarious pirate.

The same method of proving a point about where TOPPT is pulled from can be ASSumed that they canvASSed the internet, with little hASSle, finding pASSages that they could twist to their liking but, when the facts are laid out against their fantasy, the end result is that the trustees are outclASSed.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Lastly i ask, please provide evidence that I'm governed by anyone ?

Do you live in a specific country? Do you vote? (if you don't vote then i have zero respect for you but that's another matter) Do you have a residence in a specific town or borough or city or other subdivision thereof? Heck for that matter do you work for anyone? if you can answer yes to even one of those questions, yes you are governed by the laws of the particular political entity that you reside in, plain and simple.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Some have been so immersed in the conditioning and control of the system for so long that they don't even realize they are submerged,they don't even realize it exists at all,maybe even refuse to see the obvious

It jumps right out at you after all the conditioning fades away,the carrot on the stick dries up and falls away and one looks elsewhere for something to follow,and this stuff will come into view if one is not blind by choice.

Kind of like how much thought one gives to breathing while one is asleep,most people respond in not so much a conscious way to it when it peeks around the corner and they actually see something they refuse to accept exists,but respond in a parasympathetic or reflexive way which is not within their control,a conditioned response.

There are some organizations out there scamming money from people by supposedly offering freedom through UCC filings and such,when they start spewing blather like governance styles originating in galaxies that are light years away,it is time to toss their brochure or whatever into the campfire.

Understanding these ruses presented to us for us to snap up,supposedly by choice so we can be harvested like a crop in the field is nothing at all new.

You have to go take what you need,it has always been that way,you only get what you don't really need at Wal-Mart.

Nevermind.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
LOL so my posts are getting censored now? Th truth being censored, well il be, never thought I'd see that at ATS, now even ATS is controlled by the one percent. Afraid of the truth? The truth just like gas cannot be stopped from rising

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

So what progress can we make if you keep discrediting the truth?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

when you resort to name calling, then, yes, your posts will be actioned.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MyHappyDogShiner
reply to post by vkey08

You have to go take what you need,it has always been that way,you only get what you don't really need at Wal-Mart.

Nevermind.

This stands out as the most inane thing i've read in a long time.

You have to go take what you need.......

I know a guy, who feels that way, he's now in jail for a very long time because he needed women, he would take them, claiming the same line, he needed, he took.. That line of thinking is also used by people that scam and swindle, they need money so they take... Perhaps a very poor way of presenting the point you're trying to make, but that's the logical conclusion of what you put, anyone can just take what they want, provided they "need" it.

As for Wal-Mart, I think I've stepped in one ONCE.. in my entire life, and that was to go and pick up some coffee that they happened to have on sale that I absolutely adore, Nescafe Dolca Suave.. Other than that WalMart has no appeal to me, or many others that i know.. I tend to confine my shopping to the local stores here in town owned by local people, just one thing I always attempt to do because in a crunch, they always come through for you...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

No name calling here, just the truth. The name calling began from vikey and mates.

Seems like someone does not want the 'truth' to get out.

Dw I admin several large blogs and truth facebook pages 500thousand plus fans on each page, I wont tell you which ones im sure you can guess which ones, this information is getting out there including a documentary regarding everythin. Go run along and tell your CIA buddy's the truth is going to come to the surface sroom you cannot stop he global 'awakening' esp regarding the common law/maritime law deception.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Who do you mean by "we?" What manner of progress are you talking about? And how can something be discredited if it is true?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

There is a difference between "truth" and blatantly attacking someone for disagreeing with your point, as I understand it, it was a personal attack and not an intelligent response to the topic discussed.

Of course so far you haven't proven any of your so called points, and people have dis-proven everything you claim.. So where's this supposed truth?

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join