It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The best quoted bit in regards to the OPPT i've seen so far, from Quatloos of course
In ref to the case Crakeur noted above..

Judge Leighton wrote:

Defendant has filed yet another document entitled “Mandatory Judicial Notice.” (See Dkts. #99, 86, 66, 59, 58.) The “Mandatory Judicial Notice” notifies the Court that Defendant “relies in good faith on the public/commercial REGISTRY entries as published at www.peoplestrust1776.org..., inclusive of Universal Law Ordinance, UCC #2012096074 . . . .” For lack of a better term, this is gobbledygook. The Court is unsure of the document’s purpose, and given its undecipherable nature, no response is expected from the Government.

Defendant is apparently a member of a group loosely styled “sovereign citizens.” The Court has deduced this from a number of Defendant’s peculiar habits. First, like Mr. Leaming, sovereign citizens are fascinated by capitalization. They appear to believe that capitalizing names has some sort of legal effect. For example, Defendant writes that “the REGISTERED FACTS appearing in the above Paragraph evidence the uncontroverted and uncontrovertible FACTS that the SLAVERY SYSTEMS operated in the names UNITED STATES, United States, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, and United States of America . . . are terminated nunc pro tunc by public policy, U.C.C. 1-103 . . . .” (Def.’s Mandatory Jud. Not. at 2.) He appears to believe that by capitalizing “United States,” he is referring to a different entity than the federal government. For better or for worse, it’s the same country.

Second, sovereign citizens, like Mr. Leaming, love grandiose legalese. “COMES NOW, Kenneth Wayne, born free to the family Leaming, 20 December 1955, constituent to The People of the State of Washington constituted 1878 and admitted to the union 22 February 1889 by Act of Congress, a Man, “State of Body” competent to be a witness and having First Hand Knowledge of The FACTS . . . .” (Def.’s Mandatory Jud. Not. at 1.)

Third, Defendant evinces, like all sovereign citizens, a belief that the federal government is not real and that he does not have to follow the law. Thus, Defendant argues that as a result of the “REGISTERED FACTS,” the “states of body, persons, actors and other parties perpetuating the above captioned transaction(s) [i.e., the Court and prosecutors] are engaged . . . in acts of TREASON, and if unknowingly as victims of TREASON and FRAUD . . . .” (Def.’s Mandatory Jud. Not. at 2.)

The Court therefore feels some measure of responsibility to inform Defendant that all the fancy legal-sounding things he has read on the internet are make-believe. Defendant can call himself a “public minister” and “private attorney general,” he may file “mandatory judicial notices” citing all his favorite websites, he can even address mail to the “Washington Republic.” But at the end of the day, while sovereign citizens and Defendant cite things like “Universal Law Ordinances,” they are subject to both state and federal laws, just like everyone else. For the reasons stated above, no response is required by the Government.

Nothing further really need be said on this one should it?
edit on 18-2-2013 by vkey08 because: clarify

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

someone over at quatloos posted what they are referring to as "his magnum opus"
www.box.com...

the opening line is a hint of what's inside the rest of the document

COMES NOW Kenneth Wayne, a man, state of being, established by LIVE abortion on 20 December, 1955 .

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Loved the "The Court is unsure of the document’s purpose, and given its undecipherable nature, no response is expected from the Government."

and...

"The Court therefore feels some measure of responsibility to inform Defendant that all the fancy legal-sounding things he has read on the internet are make-believe."

But the absolute BEST part is the guy cited the OPPT's website!!! If that isn't confirmation that all this holds no water, I don't know what is.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by vkey08

someone over at quatloos posted what they are referring to as "his magnum opus"
www.box.com...

the opening line is a hint of what's inside the rest of the document

COMES NOW Kenneth Wayne, a man, state of being, established by LIVE abortion on 20 December, 1955 .

I had a great laugh trying to read that chicken scratch

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by vkey08

Loved the "The Court is unsure of the document’s purpose, and given its undecipherable nature, no response is expected from the Government."

and...

"The Court therefore feels some measure of responsibility to inform Defendant that all the fancy legal-sounding things he has read on the internet are make-believe."

But the absolute BEST part is the guy cited the OPPT's website!!! If that isn't confirmation that all this holds no water, I don't know what is.

Between this, and the now known doublespeak regarding the so called Gold (I saw the Transported out of comment and just completely went into laughter) and the fact that there isn't any gold for every person per say but rather for fixing the system, and not all of it is literal "gold" as int he metal but "gold" as in the living organism of life that binds all of us and allows us to BE and DO... I would think that it would finally put an end to this IPPT nonsense once and for all.. .

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
And the final death knell for the OPPT...Charles C Miller, Felon..... Fraudster....

Charles C: Miller The People's Public Trust 1776
c/o Charles C: Miller, Trustee
(Address Removed)
(Address Removed)
Date of Filing : 12/28/2011
Time of Filing : 12:57:00 PM
File Number : 2011-362-9411-4
Lapse Date : 12/28/2016

Oh and I found out what CVAC stands for.. Creator's Value Asset Center..... whatever that means...
edit on 18-2-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
so silent. are the toppt supporters regrouping? are they busy arressting everyone?

wait, did they get their gold and are too busy trying to figure out how to handle the crater all that gold created?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

You must have missed the notice that no one except Heather gets any gold. She needs it to administer the planet, she is our new ruler!! You should be happy to have her, she channels aliens and teleports gold with the will of her mind.

No really she can..... she said so!!

I've have become fascinated with these blogs tied into the OPPT. The stuff is better than a soap opera. There's dragons and aliens and law talk and shadowy people named 'poof'.
edit on 18-2-2013 by OneisOne because: typos

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by Crakeur

You must have missed the notice that no one except Heather gets any gold. She needs it to administer the planet, she is our new ruler!! You should be happy to have her, she channels aliens and teleports gold with the will of her mind.

No really she can..... she said so!!

I've have become fascinated with these blogs tied into the OPPT. The stuff is better than a soap opera. There's dragons and aliens and law talk and shadowy people named 'poof'.
edit on 18-2-2013 by OneisOne because: typos

I thought "Poof" was the little baby fairy on the Fairly Oddparents cartoonon Nick....??

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Because noone has stepped forward, unrebuttable and never rebutted to challenge the latest load of rainbow farts to leave the OPPT, I present again some more of how these people think.. From the Ever entertaining "Remove the Shackles website, comes a document on HOW the OPPT DOes it's BE'ing.... (note the caps in places, that's the supposedly IMPORTANT PART of the stuff ya see... )

Without further ado, where the money the US has comes from, according to the people that support TOPPT....

2) Persons are were corporations: At birth, a birth certificate application is signed by your parents which is used by Corporate Government to commence a Trust in your name. This Trust is used as collateral, and a collateral account is created and funded in your name. You are the Beneficiary of this Trust… but no-one tells you it exists. If you do not complete a Will by the age of 7, Corporate Government declares you deceased – under admiralty law of all things! – and you are officially considered by the system to be “lost at sea”. Seriously. Corporate Government then assumes financial control of your estate, and they – aware that most of us do in fact live beyond 7 – continue to treat us as living slaves. The funds generated by monetizing your life – using you as collateral – are loaned to you when you apply for bank finance, mortgages etc. You are then forced to work to repay those funds – plus interest – back to the system. Legally, you have no rights because you’re considered “dead” by the age of 7. You lose.

Submitted for your approval, several delusional people that decided to start a scam, and see how many unsuspecting people they could get into trouble. They called it the One People's Public Trust and put up information and instructions on how to get out of legal trouble, the OPPT even went so far as to claim that every business and government was foreclosed upon, using Universal Law Inclusive.. Now almost 120 days into their journey, they hit a major snag...........for here their theories hold no water, their forms, no weight..... In the Twilight Zone...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

ACJ Rooke is famous here in Alberta for 'dealing with' freeman. People making such arguments in Chambers in Calgary invariably end up in front of him, and that is something I would REALLY like to see.

He's a good jurist, but a grumpy old sod. I've had the displeasure of arguing a motion before him before which was summarily dismissed. I think he mistook me as a 'freeman' type (which I am decidedly NOT), but l guess my personal experience shows the other side of the coin-where such people do a disservice to legitimate self-represented litigants.

Very good find OneisOne!

ETA: pp 2 of his Reasons:

[2] Over a decade of reported cases have proven that the individual concepts advanced by OPCA litigants are invalid. What remains is to categorize these schemes and concepts, identify global defects to simplify future response to variations of identified and invalid OPCA themes, and develop court procedures and sanctions for persons who adopt and advance these vexatious litigation strategies.

Invalid. From one of the most respected Jurists in the country! I'd like to see someone take THAT to the Alberta Court of Appeal.

Although there IS something to be said for the ACJ to be ruling on such thing in his capacity as ACJ...

edit on 18/2/2013 by xquietonex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

2) Persons are were corporations: At birth, a birth certificate application is signed by your parents which is used by Corporate Government to commence a Trust in your name. This Trust is used as collateral, and a collateral account is created and funded in your name. You are the Beneficiary of this Trust… but no-one tells you it exists. If you do not complete a Will by the age of 7, Corporate Government declares you deceased – under admiralty law of all things! – and you are officially considered by the system to be “lost at sea”. Seriously. Corporate Government then assumes financial control of your estate, and they – aware that most of us do in fact live beyond 7 – continue to treat us as living slaves. The funds generated by monetizing your life – using you as collateral – are loaned to you when you apply for bank finance, mortgages etc. You are then forced to work to repay those funds – plus interest – back to the system. Legally, you have no rights because you’re considered “dead” by the age of 7. You lose.

If someone writes in and around with horrible grammar and they we us think know BE it confused, does that make it legit?

Let's break down the stupidity in that quote section.

1. there is no trust that is formed for your benefit because, if there was, there'd be a trust document stating the terms of the trust.
2. nobody can declare you dead at age 7 if you don't prepare a will because wills are not filed with anyone so, therefore, nobody knows you have one and, more important, with the exception of, perhaps, some very wealthy and/or famous children, all children are in the care of a guardian, usually a parent or parents, and they handle any and all assets and decision making for minors. Thus, when a child dies, all assets of the child are handled by the guardian.
3. Maritime Law "of all things" is what these morons claim we are under so why is it shocking that the gov't would do something under maritime law. Unless, of course, they're talking about the aspects of our legal system that they claim fall under common law, biblical law, motherin law etc.
4. when a bank lends you money, they do so if there's collateral to protect them. In business, it's inventory. For individuals, it can be real estate, assets like cars, artwork etc or even investment holdings. As proof of this, go to a bank, tell them you want to borrow money against your Be and Do and see how fast they LAUGH and THROW you out of the bank. Also, for anyone who owns a company, and wants to try and get a business loan, if you don't have inventory, try getting a business line of credit. It's not easy.
5.I recently bought an apartment and a bank was kind enough to lend me money to complete the transaction. They put a lien on my home so that, in the event I don't pay, they can sell the asset, take their money and then give me any leftover funds. They are not forcing me to work to repay the loan. I am working to repay the loan so that I don't have to turn over the collateral. It's a very simple contractual agreement. You borrow money, pay us back, with interest, or we take the asset to market to recoup our cost.
6. I have rights because I am alive. Anyone who believes they don't have any rights because they are deemed dead at 7, is brain dead and should not have any rights. They should be put under the protective custody of a guardian so that they don't do something stupid, like file phony legal documents trying to lay claim to bazzilions of dollars in gold that they aren't going to get. They should also not be allowed to play with sharp objects or operate heavy machinery so as to avoid harm to themselves, and others.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
oh! you found some new stuff on the american kabuki site.
cool, i'll check it out.

yah, his site has been like a clearing house of information on things going on deep inside the financial world. it's happening so fast, it's kinda hard to keep up.
plus it's real positive, gives me a great vibe when i'm there.
i really don't have the time to keep up on this thread.

ok, gotta go. thanks fer the heads up.

please read this - then tell me you take this stuff seriously

exerpting the best bit :

Cobra told me during the interview I did (which I will get online soon now that 12/21 is past) that the "Earth Resistance" had teleported the Rothschild gold out of their private caches in castles, chateaus and from their banks. He said they used Pleiadian teleportation technology to confiscate it all and its now in secure underground Argathan bases. It will be added to earth prosperity funds and redistributed to humanity.

absolutly priceless

the same thing happened to the gold in the basements of the towers in 9/11.

'no planes', remember?

edit on 18-2-2013 by tinhattribunal because: spelling

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Listen.... seriously.. this little scam is totally just that, as little scam, you haven't done much but try to derail things due to whatever fantasy you wish to believe in, I just have one question, do your reptilians that hide behind comets and meteors have anything to do with the OPPT?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Andromedan Teleportation Technology is far superior.

Doesn't leave that smokey residue or that funky smell.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Here's a case where a Sovereign lost everything as a result of applying the legal 'principles' espoused.

Bank of Montreal vs. McCance ACQB

[5] On March 4, 2011, Mr. McCance filed with the Clerk of the Court a piece of paper entitled “Private Indemnity Bond.” It seems the Clerk was to use this to pay out the mortgage. It is not readily apparent from the document how it could be replaced by money to pay the Bank.

[22] On July 19, 2012, Mr. McCance filed an affidavit alleging that certain property is subject to Maritime liens registered in Washington D.C..

[27] Mr. McCance filed a further affidavit on August 21, 2012, outlining his attempts to pay the Bank by “private indemnity bond” and other means and stating that he and his wife have a Crown Land Patent Grant which is valid and the Bank of Montreal and its agents have trespassed more than 60 times and thereby agreed to pay the fees found in the fee schedule.

Ruling:

[39] I see nothing to be gained by further attempts to sell this property. It is a fruitless exercise and the equity available does not suggest that further steps should be taken. A final order for foreclosure is granted. Vacant possession is to be given by 5 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 30th, 2012.

Case law is replete with examples, I can find 50 or so if anyone cares to see it...and I have no doubt that US case law is the same. Scam. Period.

Hucksters should be tarred and feathered.

edit on 18/2/2013 by xquietonex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Sadly proof won't dissuade a number of adherents or interested parties. The common response to citing any and all examples of prosecution has already been seen in this thread, several times. Anyone convicted is not guilty - but rather a martyr to the cause of righteousness and is then offered us, ironically, as further proof that they are on the "right path" - as why else would the Government be so keen on prosecuting them if they were not.

The rationalizations are strong with some.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

It boggles the mind! EVERY tenet of the scheme defeated at law. And I mean every one!

Here's one that made me chuckle:

MBNA vs. Luciani ONSC

[3] Now the respondent, Rosario Luciani, puts a new twist on the “Sovereign Man” scheme. He has registered a financing statement under the Personal Property Security Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.10, against the applicant, MBNA Canada Bank, claiming that he enjoys a security interest in respect of a $28 million obligation by the Bank to him. When the Bank discovered the registration it wrote to Mr. Luciani demanding that he discharge it. Mr. Luciani wrote back saying, in a fashion, that he would provided the Bank extended a $125,000 credit line to his wife and himself. A good old-fashioned shake-down!

The PPSA is our 'UCC', good for 'shake-downs' in Canada as well, apparently. "Do no harm", indeed. Reprehensible!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Im not here to debate, I know what is truth and what isnt. The problem i have is your negative spin on the whole subject. What do you PROPOSE WE DO THEN? WHAT IS THE REMEDY?

The purpose of knowing the truth is to take responsibility. I believe it is in our best interests to know 'there laws' and to know the real law (truth)

Highly evolved people have their own conscience as pure law. - Lao Tzu

This is the point which the true warrior seeks to arrive, a place where your own conscience is so evolved that you know what is right. Once you get to this point, you have no need of any man-made laws to keep you in line - your honor and integrity is your law. ~ Bohdi Sanders

I dont think you fully comprehend what is happening, you talk about proof, but all you do is ask questions without providing any solutions. The proof is in the word meanings, not 'cases' or any of that crap because all those things revolve around THERE SYSTEM and THERE LAWS. OFCOURSE they are not going to let the cat out of the bag, that means the fraud is real and they can get brought to justice. Make sense now?

I posted a link providing ''proof'', have you even bothered to read it?

By the way i am not connected to the 'peoples trust' movement, i am here to defend what i am speaking with regards to common law etc, take it or leave it, those who know what i am talking about know exactly what is false and what is fact.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The Australian Taxpayers’ Charter states that the tax obligations of Australians is based on a system of voluntary compliance.

www.ato.gov.au...
www.ato.gov.au...

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join