It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

i don't have any caps in my name.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
reply to post by Crakeur

i don't have any caps in my name.

So what you're saying is on no form, license etc, you have no capital letters in any document that has your name on it?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Continuing to find more people starting to think the OPPT doesn't really have any power or leg to stand upon:

As I see it, one more time, people are buying into a lot of wishful thinking. Just like the “disclosure” stories this past summer, a continuation of this happy garbage is going to result in a lot of disappointment which will send MILLIONS of minds into despair—which is, of course, EXACTLY what the Cabal is attempting to do!

Source

So here I am sitting and wondering. People are investigating whether or not Heather Tucci and Charles Miller (and yes he is involved in this up to his eyeballs, he appears in many of Heather's video roundtables on it, and is actively championing this cause) have actually done anything at all except make themselves and a lot of other people look foolish, so let's look at some of the really outlandish things said shall we?

1) There is anywhere between 5 billion and 50 trillion trillion tonnes of gold for each person, although now we hear that money is going to be used by the "Temporary Administrator" Heather Tucci to "fix the system" as she runs it and sits over 200 "CVAC" Governments around the world. (Can we say Communism?)

2) This is an intergalactic law and code they are using... forget the fact that the UCC is US Only, now it's somehow in Orion as well.

3) Everything has been foreclosed upon, therefore all you have to do is file a courtesy notice and all yoru problems and debt are swept away, they even suggest giving these courtesy notices to "alleged police" when you get a traffic ticket. They have set prices for each "offense" against you like 1000 silver (.999 Troy Ounce) dollars for simply using their name in conjunction with an "alleged offense"

4) The Galactic Federation of Light is on board, as is Ashtar Command, I feel so much safer now.

5) Not one person has been able to answer what the initials CVAC stand for, OR show where one filing a UCC-1 form actually forecloses on anything when there's no written contract and remedy that two parties have signed.

6) The OPPT is claiming they were responsible for Pope Benedict resigning, mind you others have also taken credit, such as some International Judicial Religious whatever, Sorcha Faal, and of course Nancy Lieder and the Zetas..

There are a lot of conflicting stories about the whole thing, but one thing is for sure, I don't think that a convicted fraudster and Trucking company lawyer could in any way take over the world by simply filing a few UCC forms..

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Heather did NOT take credit for the Pope resigning. She just did an interview with Max Igan and he brought up the resignation Pope, after which Heather did not claim any responsibility.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamshaman
reply to post by vkey08

Heather did NOT take credit for the Pope resigning. She just did an interview with Max Igan and he brought up the resignation Pope, after which Heather did not claim any responsibility.

I wasn't the one who made the claim initially on this, it was one of the OPPT's proponents trying to claim in this thread that it's all legit...

Originally posted by tinhattribunal the VATICAN is its' HEAD ... forclosed upon [notice the pope has stepped down]

but if that's the best ya got to bolster that this is legit, then there's a problem.. She's a scam artist just like her friend Miller... She just hasn't been convicted or caught yet..
edit on 17-2-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hey I have an idea...

Maybe Heather can register here and explain how she did all this and why there's no proof of her doing it, without all the BE and DO' she likes to use...

I bet she doesn't though

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

the rat pack did a mean shoo be do

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

That's one hell-of-a foxtrot. A couple martinis, a saucy dame, and a dance floor and you'd forget all about the One People's Public Flimflam.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

they were the original be doers. Shoo be doo be dooers

Scooby's doo can't touch theirs

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
And now.... here's some more rainbow farts from the OPPT's soundboard American Kabuki...

So let's say that the new system rolls out this weekend (as is being strongly hinted at from all sides of the pond). What happens then?

-The banks will make a killing on the IQD & VND currency exchange (they do get a nice percentage above and beyond the rate given to you)

-The PPs will roll out to everyone who was lucky enough to be involved in the programs

-The St Germain Trust funds- Alpha, Omega, Freedom and Destiny- will get paid out, and if you're lucky to know one of the trustees, or one of the people getting the big packages, you might get some of that money granted to you.

-You will get sent a cheque for every penny you ever paid in illegal income taxes (I have been told that these have already been printed)

-All your debts will be forgiven.

- NESARA Law will roll out globally (although you might want to ask yourself what Right they have to push the American Constitution on other countries)

- The bad guy puppets of the Cabal that lost this battle will be arrested and tried for their crimes against humanity.

- Announcements will come out that will explain all these things.... but it will be done in bits and pieces, and much of the really juicy parts will never be revealed to the public. In reality, the public might get about 10% of the real story.

I bolded a couple of things of interest as everyone claims this whole thing is transparent and for everyone.. Firstly, if you're lucky enough to know someone getting one of the big payouts.. hmmmmm Gold for some not for all? AND We'll only ever know 10% of what they are doing... Sounds REAL transparent..

Let's hear from the supporters, this all sounds like doublespeak now...

oh! you found some new stuff on the american kabuki site.
cool, i'll check it out.

yah, his site has been like a clearing house of information on things going on deep inside the financial world. it's happening so fast, it's kinda hard to keep up.
plus it's real positive, gives me a great vibe when i'm there.
i really don't have the time to keep up on this thread.

ok, gotta go. thanks fer the heads up.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Deano and The Chairman have overridden your ambitious friends' scamola, and they did it back in the 1950's my man, Yeah baby! Scoobydoo!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
oh! you found some new stuff on the american kabuki site.
cool, i'll check it out.

yah, his site has been like a clearing house of information on things going on deep inside the financial world. it's happening so fast, it's kinda hard to keep up.
plus it's real positive, gives me a great vibe when i'm there.
i really don't have the time to keep up on this thread.

ok, gotta go. thanks fer the heads up.

please read this - then tell me you take this stuff seriously

exerpting the best bit :

Cobra told me during the interview I did (which I will get online soon now that 12/21 is past) that the "Earth Resistance" had teleported the Rothschild gold out of their private caches in castles, chateaus and from their banks. He said they used Pleiadian teleportation technology to confiscate it all and its now in secure underground Argathan bases. It will be added to earth prosperity funds and redistributed to humanity.

absolutly priceless

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Sorry in regards to my previous post, i did not intend for it to look like a spam/scam, I just posted that link to use as an example that DISINFO agents are a high probability that they have infiltrated ATS just to derail the truth movement from making change in the real world. (activists - by getting the information out to the masses and going in and out of court to establish there inherit rights)

I have read the thread and there is enough proof here to back up maritime law/common law deception taking place.

Let me just say,

All government citizens stands under the corporation, not above it.

You are a resident in a corporate colony living under statutes that are only laws over government not the people. Once you stand under their system, your rights are placed into probate for example with the social security system.
You now agree to obligations and liabilities for certain benefits.

How it begins?

A birth certificate documents and creates your PERSON with the constitutional government. Person is short for PERSONAL IDENTITY which you now own but it's not you. It's a fictitious representation of you.

You can now use it to CONTRACT with federal, state, county and city CORPORATIONS. Once you do however, you are INCORPORATED into their jurisdiction and now statutes exist as law over you.

It's one big scam.

You waive your rights and freedoms in ignorance.

With that being said, its highly unfortunate that the OP would create a thread without understanding the implications of the fraud taking place, you have a loooong way to go the fraud is to big for people to consume at this time, give or take 5 years.

Please read this

"i am not a public servant and any claim to the contrary must be proved by payroll records and my alleged public servant title and sworn under the penalty of perjury and full commercial liability "
img594.imageshack.us...

edit on 18-2-2013 by jointheresistance1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I am not here to defend the peoples trust movement, i am here to defend the truth.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jointheresistance1
i am here to defend the truth.

Then why did you post lies in your post above?

Person is short for PERSONAL IDENTITY

no it is not, what is your source for that claim?

I have read the thread and there is enough proof here to back up maritime law/common law deception taking place.

There is? Then care to show this "proof", unless......

its highly unfortunate that the OP would create a thread without understanding the implications of the fraud taking place

The OP understood very well the fraud taking place, by the OPPT....

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jointheresistance1

so you're still on about this supposed truth, well one thing, that's a traffic ticket.. Probably dismissed more for the fact that they didn't want to deal with you and your nonsense over something so trivial (99.8% of people that go and fight tickets win due to the fact they don't wish to deal with the expense around having to get the officer in to deal with it, that's simple numbers) And probably has ZERO to do with your notarized affidavit.

I'd like to see where that nonsense works in a criminal trial or tax fraud or even a foreclosure, it won't..

SO far not one person, yourself included has been able to prove this Birth Certificate = legal fiction thing, other than some nutjob blogs and youtube videos that rehash this theory from ONE person in the 1970's who started a Tax Resistor movement (yep, that's where it all started, not before that, some whacko in the 70's started a movement to rid himself of taxes and the moment BBS's started popping up in the 80's this stuff took off like conspiracy wildfire)

Please prove it, someone, once and for all, without resorting to the ranting arguments made by people of questionable character (such as Charles Miller et al) and with basis in law. Just because the SCOTUS made a really bad ruling claiming corporations were people (and that's not really what they said but it's close enough) it does not follow that people are collateral for the corporation, which in the case of The United States , Inc doesn't exist as the US is NOT a Corporation.

Remember, the whole term "Freeman on the Land" or Sovereign Citizen didn't even come into being until Robert Arthur Menard put out his nonsense in TWO THOUSAND AND FOUR, that's 2004, think about it, for how many hundred years prior to that did noone see this stuff, and just now in the aught's they finally have this massive epiphany that the country is some giant corporation and we're collateral?

So anyhow some higher profile cases with more serious things that went NOWHERE..

Elizabeth Watson, aka Elizabeth of the Watson Family, who came to public attention in 2011 as a self-styled legal adviser in the Victoria Haigh child custody case, was given a nine-month suspended sentence for contempt of court. She had written "no contract" on court documents, denied the lawful authority of the proceedings, and used the "of the ..... family" format when referring to Ms Haigh and herself. (The custody case had concerned false allegations that the child's father was a paedophile.)

Doug Jones, of Pembroke Dock, Wales, spent 22 days in prison after refusing to take a breath test. Jones questioned the authority and jurisdiction of the court, asking to see the judge's 'Oath of Office' which resulted in a sentence of fourteen days for contempt of court. He was sentenced to a further seven days after failing to attend a second hearing, but pleaded guilty to the original charges, receiving an endorsement on his driving license. His interest in the Freemen on the Land movement started after watching documentaries on conspiracy theories surrounding the 9/11 and 7/7 bombings. His solicitor, Phillipa Ashworth, stated “On this occasion, in hindsight he appreciates it was not the time to test out philosophical theories behind this approach to life, and in hindsight it isn’t something he would do again.”

Hmm, 2 cases, 2 serious bits of penalty for this nonsense, there are of course MANY others, head over to Quatloos for the US cases, they do a great job organizing them and commenting.. More proof that what you say isn't so than what you say is so, I say this non rebutted, non rescinded, non sequitur, PRAETORIA PRAETORIAN CAESAR PIZZA PIZZA

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
reply to post by Crakeur

That's one hell-of-a foxtrot. A couple martinis, a saucy dame, and a dance floor and you'd forget all about the One People's Public Flimflam.
HEEEY I do not trot I fly in my spaceship!!! I agree with the OP in this... I can not stand being scammed!!! It makes you feel so pathetic, but i AM SURE everyone has been scammed at one point in their life.... I spent 50 dollars about a decade ago online to work at home doing surveys.... I received a PDF. of 200 websites that let you pay them to do surveys so you could get paid for doing them.. I FELT SOOO STUPID... I am thankful for this thread and hope some people get this through their head!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
here's how well the filing of phony legal docs works

www.seattlepi.com...

Arrested last week, Kenneth W. Leaming is accused of retaliating against law officers by way of frivolous, multibillion-dollar liens meant to intimidate public officials who’ve prosecuted or jailed members of the so-called sovereign citizen movement.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I have been reading through a Canadian document written by a Associate Chief Justice in relation to a divorce proceeding where the husband is attempting to use one of these scams.

Full document from Sept 2012: Reasons for Decision

The justice is using the phrase Organized Pseudolegal Commercial Argument litigants or “OPCA" to describe those that use these methods.

It is over 700 paragraphs long, here are two things that caught my attention so far:

[43] From a review of these documents, it appears that Mr. Meads is purporting to split himself into two aspects. One gets his property and benefits, the other his debts and liabilities. The ‘Mr. Meads with liabilities’ has entirely indemnified the ‘Mr. Meads with property’. He also appears to instruct me and the Bank of Canada to use a secret bank account, with the same number as his social insurance number or birth certificate, to pay all his child and spousal support obligations, and provide him $100 billion in precious metals. He also appears to instruct me and the Bank of Canada to use a secret bank account, with the same number as his social insurance number or birth certificate, to pay all his child and spousal support obligations, and provide him $100 billion in precious metals. Mr. Meads has also purported to create various contractual obligations for those who might interact with him, or who write or speak his name.

[150] Similarly, Mr. Meads in his documents and arguments references the Uniform Commercial Code [the “UCC”], which is American legislation to harmonize commercial transactions within the United States. That too is not relevant to this proceeding, and will not be applied by this court. That said, as the caselaw survey that follows illustrates, the UCC is also a common motif in material from Canadian OPCA gurus, and forms a significant element in much OPCA mythology. However, why anyone would believe that American commercial legislation would apply in Canada is baffling. Still, OPCA litigants indicate that this legislation has a broad, even extraordinary scope. My office has recently received a document where an OPCA litigant said the UCC applies to governments, “... whether interstellar, intergalactic, international, national, state, provincial, or local ...”.

It is a curious read and contains links to many other 'freeman' cases.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

seems the press is starting to report about the lunacy of these cases, hopefully to try and show the public how the court systems of the world deal with the stupidity.

in the case I linked to, the judge referred to the writings of the defendent as gibberish at one point.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join