It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
to much to read, but did some one debunk canadas freeman society... m. robert menard...

please show me where... there is just to many pages to have an answer. thanks

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

You are quite correct. I should have verified that speech with the congressional record. My apologies. I usually do better research than that. However, it in no way, negates the legal interpretations submitted in earlier posts.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker46
reply to post by hellobruce

You are quite correct. I should have verified that speech with the congressional record. My apologies. I usually do better research than that. However, it in no way, negates the legal interpretations submitted in earlier posts.

Actually it helps very much to negate them, the site you (didn't link to) that has VERBATIM what you posted (I see no use of the EX tags in your posts) also has some other info like what they use as a basis, and one of the things you put up uses Executive Order 13037 as proof of Corporation USA and how people are collateral. Looks like a study on capital expense budgeting to me....

Well this is Executive Order 13037 as the Library of Congress has it archived (I'm sure it's elsewhere on the web, I'm using the internal servers so I can't link it, I know however, that Wikisource has it so I'll use them..)

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the Federal Advisory Committee Act, as amended (5 U.S.C. App.), it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. Establishment. There is established the Commission to Study Capital Budgeting (“Commission”). The Commission shall be bipartisan and shall be composed of 11 members appointed by the President. The members of the Commission shall be chosen from among individuals with expertise in public and private finance, government officials, and leaders in the labor and business communities. The President shall designate two co-chairs from among the members of the Commission.

Sec. 2. Functions. The Commission shall report on the following: (a)   Capital budgeting practices in other countries, in State and local governments in this country, and in the private sector; the differences and similarities in their capital budgeting concepts and processes; and the pertinence of their capital budgeting practices for budget decisionmaking and accounting for actual budget outcomes by the Federal Government; (b)   The appropriate definition of capital for Federal budgeting, including: use of capital for the Federal Government itself or the economy at large; ownership by the Federal Government or some other entity; defense and nondefense capital; physical capital and intangible or human capital; distinctions among investments in and for current, future, and retired workers; distinctions between capital to increase productivity and capital to enhance the quality of life; and existing definitions of capital for budgeting; (c)   The role of depreciation in capital budgeting, and the concept and measurement of depreciation for purposes of a Federal capital budget; and (d)   The effect of a Federal capital budget on budgetary choices between capital and noncapital means of achieving public objectives; implications for macroeconomic stability; and potential mechanisms for budgetary discipline.

Sec. 3. Report. The Commission shall adopt its report through majority vote of its full membership. The Commission shall report to the National Economic Council by March 15, 1998, or within 1 year from its first meeting.

Sec. 4. Administration. (a)   Members of the Commission shall serve without compensation for their work on the Commission. While engaged in the work of the Commission, members appointed from among private citizens of the United States may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by law for persons serving intermittently in the Government service (5 U.S.C. 5701-5707). (b)   The Department of the Treasury shall provide the Commission with funding and administrative support. The Commission may have a paid staff, including detailees from Federal agencies. The Secretary of the Treasury shall perform the functions of the President under the Federal Advisory Committee Act, as amended (5 U.S.C. App.), except that of reporting to the Congress, in accordance with the guidelines and procedures established by the Administrator of General Services.

Sec. 5. General Provisions. The Commission shall terminate 30 days after submitting its report.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Oh and before anyone claims human capital is concurrent to being a slave or collateral on a loan, remember there are intangible programs the US Government has, namely Medicare, Medicaid, Food Stamps, et al that are considered "Human Capital Needs" We being the humans, Capital being the money, needs being well some need it..

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkkkay
to much to read, but did some one debunk canadas freeman society... m. robert menard...

please show me where... there is just to many pages to have an answer. thanks

there are too many pages too read, it'll give you a headache.

to make it simple, i can debunk all societies claiming to be freemen.

first the definition of the term 'freemen'...
free means, well free. that ones easy.
men ... that's a shortened form of human.
human, or hu-man is a slang term for slave.

man, woman, men, women ... all slaves.
i think it's a contraction [hu-man], short for huminoid man.
in general, 'they' are calling us monkeys.
<
lawyer laughs >

so, putting the two together ... freemen, translated ...free slaves would indicate that they recognize their slavery, even though they are not wearing physical chains.

ain't english fun?

continued [smoke break]

edit on 16-2-2013 by tinhattribunal because: applied p c

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

grasping for a straw much? Human is a word that means homo-sapiens.... We are all human.. sheesh...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
< jew lawyer laughs >

can we try to keep the anti-semitic crap out of the toppt scam cesspool?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

the second major [legal] fault of societies claiming to be freeman is that they claim to be followers of ...

wait for it ...

'jesus'.

uhh... the bible, being the book of both the new and old testament, is a wonderful read that draws many in with its well crafted stories and language.
many worship the characters in the book and commit their faith to them.

big problem with that.
it's a law book. or legal manuscript.

when the romans conquered the jews, they became the heirs to all they possesed.
their land, their history, their books, their god.

they took their Sovereignty.

when the romans killed jesus, they became the heirs to everything he had.
his name, his teachings, his crown.
his Sovereignty.

they wrote a book about it.
a book of the law, a legal manuscript.
the most widely read [and most stolen] book in the world.

those who beleive in and swear by the book, in effect, bond [means slavery] themselves to the rule of the roman legal system.

to make a long story short, freemen trying to use their types of arguments in court may have a chance of sucssess if they are in front of a christian judge who grants them [any] due respect.

in front of a judge that is jewish [there are many]...
he may still be upset at the overthrow by 'rome' and it's 'christians'.
and he is sure to know much of the true nature of law.
hate to say it but freeman is gonna lose.

goodthing heather of OPPT is aware of this and is using the multiple and proper types of law.
she is smart.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Here's a roundtable discussion about the One People's Trust, which includes the author, Heather Tucci herself. Courtesy of Max Igan.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamshaman
Here's a roundtable discussion about the One People's Trust, which includes the author, Heather Tucci herself.

Did heather explain why she lied about Boehner being Interim President?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by jamshaman
Here's a roundtable discussion about the One People's Trust, which includes the author, Heather Tucci herself.

Did heather explain why she lied about Boehner being Interim President?

I just listened to part one, Heather sounds like a transplanted Valley Girl who spent too much time skating the Aquaducts...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

goodthing heather of OPPT is aware of this and is using the multiple and proper types of law.
she is smart.

sadly, she's using laws that don't relate to anything that matters. First y'all said she was using common law, then it was roman law, now it's biblical law?

Tell the muslims that the new testament is the law book they must abide by. see how that works for you.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Well since you know so much about this trust..

Where's my gold? I want it right now... She promised Gold... I want the gold...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

yes, there are two competing law systems in the world today.

islam being the law of allah and roman being the law of the trinity.

i am not sure if sariah is a corrupted version of the originial. i may have found a good source to study it from, but i've got more important things to do. [refinishing some cabinets]

roman law is a mix that comes from the different societies and faiths they have conquored.
babylonian, christian, and rex offa, from england.

oh wait! i just remembered.
rex offa was islamic when conquored.
and their law was common law.

so there is really just one legal system with many fronts.

hmm ... i wonder where the chinese fit into all this.

bye for now, i gots work to do.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

sounds like yer switchin' sides.

awesome!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

sounds like yer switchin' sides.

awesome!

Hardly, I doubt highly she has any gold to give anyone, it's called sarcasm... because if she really did have gold she wouldn't have to name herself ruler of the world (Temporary Administrator)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Now how in the ruddy Hell did the Romans conquer an Islamic culture??? I'll be back to see what you dream up to support that statement. This should be interesting.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

O.K. vk I'll take a stab at your questions, but you may have a hard time wrapping your mind around it.

alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com...

www.nowpublic.com...

Before you dismiss this info out of hand, I'd say that most of us here are actually trying to connect the dots as to why our once great nation seems to be headed into the crapper. After 40 + years of observing and reading and trying to educate myself, I am sure that this destruction has been planned, and not the natural unfolding of curious circumstances or events.
For those in gov. the idea of conspiracy is taboo, but I will quote Ed Grffin, "From the beginning of time conspiracy in governments has been the norm, not the exception."
I know why I come here to ATS. Not so sure why you are here? You appear to be firmly entrenched in the status-quot,
so are you here to learn or just troll. Not trying to be rude, just asking?

I.m not claiming that the above links are totally factual, but I submit them to you as a source for thought, and to give you an idea what many here on ATS are reading. At my age I have come to appreciate the need to explore many different
sources or viewpoints and then make up my own mind. You are obviously intelligent, but that does not automatically lead to wisdom. The latter is far more valuable.
Enjoy

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Good luck using biblical law as a defense in a court of law in the states

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Good luck using biblical law as a defense in a court of law in the states

works for priests

[sometimes]

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join