It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

You forgot to end your release with PREATREA PRAETORIAN CAESAR PIZZA PIZZA

stop saying that

you're making me hungry!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

No if everyone does it there will be anarchy and a lot worse situation than we have now, there are other ways to effect change without looking like a moron doing it..

That's a mighty assumption, do you always see the worse in people?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

there are other ways to effect change without looking like a moron doing it..

no there's not.

according to you anyway.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
reply to post by vkey08

there are other ways to effect change without looking like a moron doing it..

no there's not.

according to you anyway.

Actually I described a method to effect change, noone cared to think it was plausible. A Constitutional Convention, it's legal, lawful and written into the system as a way for the people to fix problems.. Not any of this UCC nonsense.. So there..

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by thelongjourney

Originally posted by hawkiye

That is how it is supposed to work however Mortgages in reality do not work that way they are in fact fraudulent and no money was ever loaned to the borrower. The loan was funded by the promissory note not by any money the bank had on hand. The borrower funded his own loan and the Bank pretended like it loaned him money it is quite the scam and largely responsible for the housing bubble that crashed in 2008. As the bank creates computer entry money based on promissory notes times 9 of the value using fractional reserve this inflated the bubble till it popped. And they're are doing it again now. If enough people understood how mortgages really work there would probably be a revolution by morning.

Here is a more detailed description:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

100% not true - this is another sovereign citizen based myth. It doesn't even make any sense, because according to this theory the bank could simply make its own money by having its officers sign promissory notes all day. Why go through the whole mortgage thing? Instead I'll just form a bank and sign promissory notes for a week for $1 million each and end up a billionaire. Oh wait...it doesn't happen because thats not how things work.

What caused the housing bubble was CDS instruments, not magic money making via promissory notes. The housing bubble popped because banks were lending money to people who couldn't afford it and then bundling them into financial instruments sold to investors with a AAA credit rating that was bogus. Since the AAA rating was bogus because the underlying mortgages would not be repaid, once people stopped paying the instruments defaulted and it caused a domino effect that restricted easy credit (the blood of the housing bubble). Boom goes the bubble. How you could believe it has anything to do with your fictional version of mortgages is beyond me.

Exactly! I was starting to think that I am only american with any common sense left in me. The crisis was engineered from the top to cripple the american economy that would then trigger a cascade throughout the other world non-communist economies.

The old world order cannot install a new world order until first they destroy the old methods. Make people desperate and then offer the digital currency solution with an rfid chip in everyones shoulder. The digital currency is scary because when you oppose this system anyone with the power to do so can zero out your bank account in seconds, among other things. Cash is king for a reason, a good reason. The less the ptb control the more safe everyone is.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by thelongjourney
Good job hawkeye, now apply that level of research to how money is actually created. You will see that a promissory note does not create money at all, its a popular sovereign citizen myth based on a complete bastardization of the fractional banking concept. A mortgage is based on bank funds, the value of the assets the bank holds allow it to lend out 10x that amount. A promissory note does NOT create money, and nothing you've provided says it does.

I do say good job about banks not being able to sign their own promissory note. I wish conspiracy theorists would conduct the same level of research about the rest of this non-sense.

u just showed several cases proving an bank cannot loan its own assets/funds. It's a known fact Banks create money from nothing Where doe the 9x fractional reserve to lend come from? They create money out of thin air. The promissory note is deposited in an account as an asset and viola they can now lend 9x the value of the note. They cannot lend their own credit and they have no real money Federal reserve notes are debt instruments hence credit. So if they cannot lend their own credit then where are they getting funds to lend the borrower? From the promissory note deposited and then multiplying it times 9 viola instant money. Trust me I have been researching this nearly 30 years. People have on cases because of this information because the bank cannot prove it has money on account to loan because of they dd they would be in violation of the law. I have a memorandum of law on this too Ill post some of as soon a i dig it up.

edit on 16-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

That is what ron paul says but money does not need backing by precious metals. The concept is flawed and primarily because it is almost impossible to expand the money supply if the gold or silver certificates are based on very limited natural resources. The global population and the global economy need to expand according to various factors, but how can you do this with currency BASED on finite resources?

The biggest problem with capitalism is that money creation belongs in the private sector rather than the public sector as it should be. Have you bought any treasury bonds as of late? The people who buy them expect to collect interest each month along with the principle when the bonds expire. If the economy collapses then those treasury bonds are worthless. Study argentina!

Plus it is extremely unfair for the vast majority of tax payers to have to pay interest on money the government never had direct access to. This is what fraudulent usury is all about. People think because the treasury department prints the money for the federal reserve that the money is publicly owned and run by the government. However the goverment only receives money from taxing the people and when it does not collect enough taxes, it has to issue government bonds which makes the rich people who can afford to buy t-bonds enmasse even richer.

Another big problem with how capitalism is run free trade(no tariffs). But I don't want to go off-topic. Tariffs need to be raised dramatically to protect the local economies, so people keep their jobs, taxes are paid, and we do away with deficit spending. Less deficit spending means no pubic debt. The globalists want to crash everything and that is why they are promoting free trade. It is bad, bad and more bad!
edit on 16/2/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
reply to post by hawkiye

You are citing cases from 1929, got anything a little more, uh recent? Seeing as I'm being ripped apart for using something from 2007 it's only fair that you have to show a case in the past few years that states this, as in 1933 the banking laws were radically changed to deal with the depression.

Those cases have never been overturned and they still stand. It doesn't matter what year they were from. The constitution was written in 1787 and it is still the law of the land with those cases upohlding it. Look up the legal term Lachs, It means basically use it or lose it. The American people have fallen into ignorance of their laws and rights and failed to exercise them and stand up for them therefore have allowed them to be subjugated...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

That is what ron paul says but money does not need backing by precious metals. The concept is flawed and primarily because it is almost impossible to expand the money supply if the gold or silver certificates are based on very limited natural resources. The global population and the global economy need to expand according to various factors, but how can you do this with currency BASED on finite resources?

Sigh... The concept is not flawed it is completely sound. The Keynesian idea that the money supply needs to be expanded to grow the economy is what is flawed This leads to inflation debasing of the currency and collapse. Everytime in history its been tried it ended in disaster and ours will too. False and arbitrary money expansion does not create wealth it debases the currency and allows politicians to run up multi trillion dollar debt.

if you believe the global economy needs to artificially expand by creating money from nothing in this manner one only need look around at the current state of affairs and ask themselves "hows that working out for us"

Creating real goods and services is the only thing that creates wealth. The only reason the money supply should expand is because of market demand. However it does not "have" to expand. Economics 101 is that the prices of goods and services will automatically adjust to the amount of money in circulation it doesn't matter how much gold and silver and other PM's there is. So tying the currency to limited precious metals of intrinsic value is absolutely sound and prevents banksters and politicians from artificially inflating the currency and debasing it and keeps prices low and reasonable. In essence it cuts up th credit card of Politicians and banksters. This is why gas was 45 cents in the 1940's and is now at about 3-4 dollars. And the artificially inflated economy is now collapsing. The market always wins in the end and it is now correcting this artificial expansion and it is not done correcting yet.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

However, banking laws were changed in the 30's as a result of the Depression, therefore anything ruled on before that becomes null and void at the start of the new law, there's nothing recent that upholds your take on it, with the newer and stricter banking laws..

Which brings me to the biggest point in all of this, for all the back and forth, for all the arguing about money, noone who has been supportive of the OPPT has been able to give me answers to the following:

Where's the money/gold they claim to have, proof please.
What regulations allow them to foreclose upon something they have no business interest in.
How can the OPPT set up their own government, somehow negating all other world governments and decree that Heather Tucci is the "Temporary Administrator for the Planet"
IF this was reality, why is everything business as usual.

And again, please prove they have taken ANYTHING from anyone (gold, silver, whatever) that they intend to give back to "the world"

So far those questions linger and have not been answered.. just deflected with many arguments about taxes and fiat money and admiralty law and the such...

edit on 16-2-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'm taking a wait and see approach to the whole TOPPT business. What is interesting to me though is the clear agenda that is the crux of this thread. I believe that the attacks on the TOPPT and sovereign movement is more about keeping people from understanding how badly we are being screwed. You don't have to subscribe to what the TOPPT is selling to know that the fed reserve is the mother of all scams. Saying that we should use the legal channels to change the system is intellectually dishonest at best.

The way I see it you are either part of the problem, or your part of the solution! Dig a little under the surface of all the words that have been spoken in this thread and you can see where peoples hearts are, very telling!

BTW, thank you fourthmeal you are a big part of the reason why I finished reading this thread. You are a shining example of how peaceful debate should take place on ATS!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

However, banking laws were changed in the 30's as a result of the Depression, therefore anything ruled on before that becomes null and void at the start of the new law, there's nothing recent that upholds your take on it, with the newer and stricter banking laws..

That is absurd the banking statutes and EO's did not change the law and the constitution. Anything repugnant to the constitution is what is null and void.

U.S. Constitution, Article Six, Clause 2:
This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof;
and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the
supreme Law of the Land; and Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the
Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

(The Supremacy Clause of the U.S. Constitution)
Here we have the US Constitution established as the supreme law of the land and the Judges in every state are bound by it. This is very important. All the state constitutions also very closely resemble the US Constitution. This means the Bill of Rights applies in every state and Judges and officers are bound by it and obligated to uphold these rights and take an oath to uphold the US Constitution.

Marbury v. Madison : 5 US 137 (1803):
“No provision of the Constitution is designed to be without effect,” “Anything that is in conflict is null and void of law”, “Clearly, for a secondary law to come in conflict with the supreme Law was illogical, for certainly, the supreme Law would prevail over all other laws and certainly our forefathers had intended that the supreme Law would be the bases of all law and for any law to come in conflict would be null and void of law, it would bare no power to enforce, in would bare no obligation to obey, it would purport to settle as if it had never existed, for unconstitutionality would date from the enactment of such a law, not from the date so branded in an open court of law, no courts are bound to uphold it, and no Citizens are bound to obey it. It operates as a near nullity or a fiction of law.”

Norton v. Shelby County 118 USR 425:
“An unconstitutional act is not law. It confers no rights, it imposes no duties, it affords no
protections, it creates no office. It is in legal contemplation as inoperative as though it has never been passed.”

Here in Marbury v. Madison with Norton v. Shelby corroborating the supreme court has ruled that if any law is passed that comes into conflict with the Constitution it is null and void from the minute it has been passed and there is no obligation to obey nor power to enforce and it is as if it had never existed. This is very important for Peace officers to understand and adhere to. These rulings have never been over turned and are landmark cases in American Jurisprudence.

No Banking laws have overturned any of this!

Which brings me to the biggest point in all of this, for all the back and forth, for all the arguing about money, noone who has been supportive of the OPPT has been able to give me answers to the following:

Where's the money/gold they claim to have, proof please.
What regulations allow them to foreclose upon something they have no business interest in.
How can the OPPT set up their own government, somehow negating all other world governments and decree that Heather Tucci is the "Temporary Administrator for the Planet"
IF this was reality, why is everything business as usual.

And again, please prove they have taken ANYTHING from anyone (gold, silver, whatever) that they intend to give back to "the world"

So far those questions linger and have not been answered.. just deflected with many arguments about taxes and fiat money and admiralty law and the such...

I am not defending the OPPT however there is some basis for what they are saying they just have no standing to act on behalf of the people IMO. Gold was confiscated in 1933 that was the backing of the currency based on HJR 192 and codified into public law 73-10 the government was supposed to discharge all debt via federal reserve notes bond etc. this was their way of providing for just compensation required by the constitution for confiscating the peoples property i.e. gold. However the government failed to tell the people this hence they have stolen the just compensation for the theft of the peoples gold.

Also Senate Document No. 43, 73rd Congress, 1st Session, stated,

“Under the new law, the money is issued to the banks in return for Government obligations, bills of exchange, drafts, notes, trade acceptances, and bankers acceptances. The money will be worth 100 cents on the dollar, because it is backed by the credit of the nation. It will represent a mortgage on all the homes and other property of all the people in the nation.” (which lawfully belongs to these private citizens."

Series of Executive Orders that surrounded them:

6073 – Reopening of Banks. Embargo on gold payments and exports, and limitations on foreign exchange transactions. March 10, 1933

6111 – Transactions in foreign exchange are permitted under governmental supervision.
April 20, 1933

6102 – Forbidding the hoarding of gold coin, gold bullion and gold certificates.
April 5, 1933

I have a 15 page memorandum of law on it which is to long to post here PM me an email address and I'll send it to you if you like.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I'm not saying the Constitution was overridden, just the banking laws and therefore a 1929 ruling that banks can't lend money based upon assets, is no longer in force.. That has ZERO to do with the Constitution, and everything to do with banking regulations.

That's the difference, you're mixing apples and oranges... claiming everything is a violation of the Constitution does not automatically make it so..

And you aren't one of the ones that is supporting the TOPPT, but people like Fourthmeal are, and have yet to show where any of their so called filings are legit..

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Sigh... The concept is not flawed it is completely sound. The Keynesian idea that the money supply needs to be expanded to grow the economy is what is flawed This leads to inflation debasing of the currency and collapse. Everytime in history its been tried it ended in disaster and ours will too. False and arbitrary money expansion does not create wealth it debases the currency and allows politicians to run up multi trillion dollar debt.

if you believe the global economy needs to artificially expand by creating money from nothing in this manner one only need look around at the current state of affairs and ask themselves "hows that working out for us"

Creating real goods and services is the only thing that creates wealth. The only reason the money supply should expand is because of market demand. However it does not "have" to expand. Economics 101 is that the prices of goods and services will automatically adjust to the amount of money in circulation it doesn't matter how much gold and silver and other PM's there is. So tying the currency to limited precious metals of intrinsic value is absolutely sound and prevents banksters and politicians from artificially inflating the currency and debasing it and keeps prices low and reasonable. In essence it cuts up th credit card of Politicians and banksters. This is why gas was 45 cents in the 1940's and is now at about 3-4 dollars. And the artificially inflated economy is now collapsing. The market always wins in the end and it is now correcting this artificial expansion and it is not done correcting yet.

Gold and silver certificates without gold and silver to back them up are worthless!

This is of primary importance and needs to be comprehended.

Ron Paul has always been controlled oppposition. Sure he makes some fantastic points about non-financial issues, but when it comes to finance he is either misinformed or does not have the balls to tackle problems head on. I do not blame him though, no one likes to die as a martyr aboard a ship of ignorant fools.

The world is not black and white. I like to compare sources and reach my own conclusions.

When people play a game of monopoly they all agree what each bill is worth and proceed on with the game. Money is a confidence trick, always was and always will be. When creation of money stays in the private sector it virtually guarantees that some people will be above the law, thus controlling governments, thus controlling you and me.

It is not rocket science, but people have developed a mental block to things that are not popular...as in repeating sound bytes they hear from others. Critical thinking has become disallowed and that is why we are sinking as humans and as americans.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

People do not have to directly support the ones people trust fund to know there are some fundamental and very serious problems with capitalism, especially the way it has been running the last 30 years or so(after the reagan era).

Democrats and republicans do not represent me at all, and I have no way of doing anything about it other than dropping a vote for spusa or constitution party. 2% voting third party guarantees this nation and the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

You should stop demonising people who at least care about bringing change, even if it is the wrong way, and look at the big picture. For the record I am stating the movement is a symbolic joke and nothing else.

I am done with this thread as it has become pointless!
edit on 16/2/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: general changes

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by vkey08

People do not have to directly support the ones people trust fund to know there are some fundamental and extremely serious problems with capitalism, and especially the way it has been running the last 100 years or so.

Democrats and republicans do not represent me at all, and I have no way in hell of doing anything about it other than dropping a vote for spusa or constitution party. 2% voting third party gurantees this nation and the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

You should stop demonising people who at least care about bringing change, even if it is the wrong way, and look at the big picture. For the record I am stating the movement is a symbolic joke and nothing else.

I am done with this thread as it has become pointless!

For the record, noone, not one person has demonised anyone who thinks that we need a change, what has been stated is that this is NOT the way to go about it, that the OPPT and a lot of these Redemption, Accepted for Value and the like are scams, that there is no law that allows a person to drive without a license and without plates, etc etc.

I don't' think I've even seen one post that doesn't agree that a change of some sort is needed, and that the system is inherently broken... I know I have said over and over that it is, and that some change is needed.

A lot of people see these things that feed on the overall thought that change is needed, thinking they are legit and go and get themselves into big trouble because of it, if it's a bad thing to nip it before too many people get bitten, what's the problem?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
I would like to thank all posters for or against (or heck, on the fence) about this topic for all being kind to each other at least as much as possible in a heated talk, and I would like to thank the moderators for allowing this topic to flesh out. It needs to breathe, heal, and be dealt with. Thank you. If we stay clear of ad-hominems and "keep on the ball" as a mod said, I think we can do this.

In other news, I realize there is a huge problem with the disagreement that we are under Admiralty Law, which is one of the principles of how this could all even happen on the Earth, and how the UCC and its principal-agent relationship with dark systems (systems you and I can't access but they exist to power the system) could all exist. So, what I am working on in the background is a set of court cases or some form of real proof that indeed this is true. This will take TIME. Lots of time I imagine, because much has been lost over the years.

But thanks again all for staying out of personal attack mode.

Perhaps this will save you some time.
The legal basis of some of these movements is correct. The premise is based on the "current" private Corporate relationship (Corp USA) verses original jurisdiction of the original constitution. Since the changes to the constitution were never ratified by the states as required by the original constitution, all activities of the corporate government are a violation of the constitution and are in fact unconstitutional. Whether you agree or disagree does not negate the facts. So far on this thread I have seen very few facts presented.

Historical Outline

1st: Martial Law is declared by President Lincoln on April 24th, 1863, with General Orders No. 100; under martial law authority, Congress and President Lincoln institute continuous martial law by ordering the states (people) either conscribe troops and or provide money in support of the North or be recognized as enemies of the nation; this martial law Act of Congress is still in effect today. This martial law authority gives the President (with or without Congress) the dictatorial authority to do anything that can be done by government in accord with the Constitution of the United States of America. This conscription act remains in effect to this very day and is the foundation of Presidential Executive Orders authority; it was magnified in 1917 with The Trading with the Enemy Act (Public Law 65-91, 65th Congress, Session I, Chapters 105, 106, October 6, 1917). and again in 1933 with the Emergency War Powers Act, which is ratified and enhanced almost every year to this date by Congress. Today these Acts address the people of the United States themselves as their enemy.

2nd: The District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871 created a “municipal corporation” to govern the District of Columbia. Considering the fact that the municipal government itself was incorporated in 1808, an “Organic Act” (first Act) using the term “municipal corporation” in 1871 can only mean a private corporation owned by the municipality. Hereinafter we will call that private corporation, “Corp. U.S.” By consistent usage, Corp. U.S. trademarked the name, “United States Government” referring to themselves. The District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871 places Congress in control (like a corporate board) and gives the purpose of the act to form a governing body over the municipality; this allowed Congress to direct the business needs of the government under the existent martial law and provided them with corporate abilities they would not otherwise have. This was done under the constitutional authority for Congress to pass any law within the ten mile square of the District of Columbia. Follow this link to see the effect of the District of Columbia Act of 1871.

3rd: In said Act, Corp. U.S. adopted their own constitution (United States Constitution), which was identical to the national Constitution (Constitution of the United States of America) except that it was missing the national constitution’s 13th Amendment and the national constitution's 14th, 15th and 16th amendments are respectively numbered 13th, 14th and 15th amendments in the Corp. U.S. Constitution. At this point take special notice and remember this Corp. U.S. method of adopting their own Constitution, they will add to it in the same manner in 1913.

4th: Corp. U.S. began to generate debts via bonds etc., which came due in 1912, but they could not pay their debts so the 7 families that bought up the bonds demanded payment and Corp. U.S. could not pay. Said families settled the debt for the payments of all of Corp. U.S.' assets and for all of the assets of the Treasury of the United States of America.

5th: As 1913 began, Corp. U.S. had no funds to carry out the necessary business needs of the government so they went to said families and asked if they could borrow some money. The families said no (Corp. U.S. had already demonstrated that they would not repay their debts in full). The families had foreseen this situation and had the year before finalized the creation of a private corporation of the name "Federal Reserve Bank". Corp. U.S. formed a relationship with the Federal Reserve Bank whereby they could transact their business via note rather than with money. Notice that this relationship was one made between two private corporations and did not involve government; that is where most people error in understanding the Federal Reserve Bank system—again it has no government relation at all. The private contracts that set the whole system up even recognize that if anything therein proposed is found illegal or impossible to perform it is excluded from the agreements and the remaining elements remain in full force and effect.

6th: Almost simultaneously with the last fact (also in 1913), Corp. U.S. adopts (as if ratified) their own 16th amendment. Tax protesters challenge the IRS tax collection system based on this fact, however when we remember that Corp. U.S. originally created their constitution by simply drafting it and adopting it; there is no difference between that adoption and this—such is the nature of corporate enactments—when the corporate board (Congress) tells the secretary to enter the amendment as ratified (even thought the States had not ratified it) the Se3cretary was instructed that the Representatives word alone was sufficient for ratification. You must also note, this amendment has nothing to do with our nation, with our people or with our national Constitution, which already had its own 16th amendment. The Supreme Court (in BRUSHABER v. UNION PACIFIC R. CO., 240 U.S. 1 (1916)) ruled the 16th amendment did nothing that was not already done other than to make plain and clear the right of the United States (Corp. U.S.) to tax corporations and government employees. We agree, considering that they were created under the authority of Corp. U.S.

7th: Next (also 1913) Corp. U.S., through Congress, adopts (as if ratified) its 17th amendment. This amendment is not only not ratified, it is not constitutional; the nation's Constitution forbids Congress from even discussing the matter of where Senators are elected, which is the subject matter of this amendment; therefore they cannot pass such and Act and then of their own volition, order it entered as ratified. According to the United States Supreme Court, for Congress to propose such an amendment they would first have to pass an amendment that gave them the authority to discuss the matter.

8th: Accordingly, in 1914, the Freshman class and all Senators that successfully ran for reelection in 1913 by popular vote were seated in Corp. U.S. Senate capacity only; their respective seats from their States remained vacant because neither the State Senates nor the State Governors appointed new Senators to replace them as is still required by the national Constitution for placement of a national Senator.

9th: In 1916, President Wilson is reelected by the Electoral College but their election is required to be confirmed by the constitutionally set Senate; where the new Corp. U.S. only Senators were allowed to participate in the Electoral College vote confirmation the only authority that could possibly have been used for electoral confirmation was corporate only. Therefore, President Wilson was not confirmed into office for his second term as President of the United States of America and was only seated in the Corp. U.S. Presidential capacity. Therefore the original jurisdiction government's seats were vacated because the people didn't seat any original jurisdiction government officers. It is important to note here that President Wilson retained his capacity as Commander in Chief of the military. Many people wonder about this fact imagining that such a capacity is bound to the President of the nation; however, When John Adams was President he assigned George Washington to the capacity of Commander in Chief of the military in preparation for an impending war with France. During this period, Mr. Adams became quite concerned because Mr. Washington became quite ill and passed on his acting military authority through his lead General Mr. Hamilton and Mr. Adams was concerned that if war did break out Mr. Hamilton would use that authority to create a military dictatorship of the nation. Mr. Adams averted the war through diplomacy and the title of Commander in Chief was returned to him.
(See: John Adams, by David McCullough, this book covers Mr. Adams concerns over this matter quite well. Mr. Adams was a fascinating man.)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker46

Again using the home rule law that was passed for Washington DC to misrepresent that the US is a Corporation.. Please provide proof of these claims...

Your outline is not what's really happened...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

'm not saying the Constitution was overridden, just the banking laws and therefore a 1929 ruling that banks can't lend money based upon assets, is no longer in force.. That has ZERO to do with the Constitution, and everything to do with banking regulations.

That is simply not true it is still codified in US code Title 12, Section 24 and never repealed and none of those cases have been over turned. It has everything to do with the constitution as many of those provisions are unconstitutional. Prove it is no longer in force show the case or law that over turned anything I have quoted? It is absolutely still in force!

That's the difference, you're mixing apples and oranges... claiming everything is a violation of the Constitution does not automatically make it so..

First of all i am not claiming everything is in violation of the constitution. However I just posted several cases that if something is in violation of the constitution it is null and void from inception not when some court says so. This is government of by and for the people who better to judge the law as unconstitutional then those who created it i.e. the people!

And further if it is in violation it can be ignored with impunity no court required. That is the law pure and simple. Just because most are ignorant of it and do not use it does not make it null and void it is still in full force. And we had better start using it a lot more or we are in danger of losing many of our rights!

Shuttlesworth v. Birmingham Al. 373 US 262
1962)
“If the state does convert your right into a privilege and issue a license and a fee for it, you can ignore the license and a fee and engage the right with impunity.”

Constitution takes precedence the Supreme Court is the final arbiter of the Constitution and this is their ruling on the natter. Use it or lose it people!

privateaudio.homestead.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Continued:

10th: In 1917, Corp. U.S. enters W.W. I and passes their Trading with the Enemies Act.

11th: In 1933, Corp. U.S. is bankrupt, they force a banking holiday to exchange money backed Federal Reserve Notes with “legal tender” Federal Reserve Notes the Trading with the Enemies Act is adjusted to recognize the people of the United States as enemies of Corp. U.S.

12th: Some time after 1935, you ask Social Security Administration for a relationship with their program. With the express purpose of generating Beneficiary funds to United States General Trust Fund (GTF) the Social Security Administration creates an entity with a name (that sounds like your name but is spelled with all capital letters) and an account number (Social Security number). They give you the Social Security card and let you know that the card does not belong to you but you are to hold it for them until they want it back. If you are willing to accept that responsibility over the card you activate the card by signing it, which gives you the ability to act as the fiduciary for the cards actual owner Corp. U.S. and you can use the card’s name and number to thus transact business relations for the card’s actual owner. You are also to note that though the card verifies its agency (you as the single person with authority to control the entity so created) it is not for use as identification. On review: notice the Social Security Administration was the creator of the entity, they offered you the opportunity to serve its Trustee capacity (by lending it actual consciousness and physical capacity), they gave you something (the card) that does not belong to you to hold in trust and they reserved the actual owner of the thing (Corp. U.S.) as the beneficiary of the entity—by definition, this only describes the creation and existence of a Trust. More importantly: the name they gave this Trust is not your name, the number they gave the Trust is not your number and your lending actual consciousness and physical capacity to this Trust’s Trustee capacity does not limit you or your capacity to separately act in your natural sovereign capacity in any way—what you do, when you do it and how you do it is still totally up to you.

13th: In 1944, under the Bretton Woods Agreement, Corp. U.S. is quit claimed to the International Monetary Fund, and becomes a foreign controlled private corporation.

14th: In 1962, considering the states were forced to carry out their business dealings in terms of Federal Reserve Notes (foreign notes), which is forbidden in the national and State constitutions, out of the necessity the states began protecting themselves from the people by forming corporations like Corp. U.S. Accordingly, those newly formed corporate state administrations began adopting Corp. U.S. suggested uniform codes and licensing structures that allowed better and more powerful control over the people, which thing the original jurisdiction governments of this nation had no capacity to do. Our Constitutions secure that the governments do not govern the people rather they govern themselves in accord with the limits of Law. The people govern themselves. Such is the foundational nature of our Constitutional Republic.

15th: By 1971, every State government in the union of States had formed such private corporations (Corp. State), in accord with the IMF admonition, and the people ceased to seat original jurisdiction government officials in their State government seats.

Now, having stated these historical facts, we ask you not to believe us, but rather prove these facts for yourself. We then ask you to contact us and share your discovery with us.

When you find there is no error in this historical outline, then remember these simple facts and let no one dissuade you from the truth.

The Bottom Line: when you speak about these private foreign corporations remember that is what they are and stop calling them government.

Further, it is very important that we cease to attempt to fix them. It is far more important that we learn how to reseat our original jurisdiction government and spread the word about the truth. By reseating our State and national governments in their original jurisdiction nature, we gain the capacity to hold these private foreign corporations accountable. They owe us a lot of money, in fact they owe us more money than there is available in the world. In fact it is impossible for them to pay and that gives us the leverage we need to take back our nation and put things right. The process is a simple one. The difficulty is in getting our people to wake up to the truth. That's why we ask you to prove the truth for yourself and contact us with your discovery.

From www.teamlaw.org

Much more info and some myths about this subject discussed.

Good reading

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

OK well one thing there is wrong in that whole post, Breton Woods was simply a way of pegging other currencies to the Dollar, there was no Quit Claim filed giving the US to anyone..

I really can't see where people come up with this stuff..

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join