It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by vkey08

1) if that's the definitive procedure ... then how did they lay claim to my home ?? back in 2007
[no appearances, no mediation and multiple pages of paperwork without proper signatures and some with clear evidence of robo-signing ... yet, they won, didn't they ?]

forget the fact that the one thing that could have stopped it all ... was a lawyer's signature
on paperwork before an unexpected death.
all the while, keeping in mind, that the written and stated wishes of the property owner mattered not.

2) because the courts owe their allegiance to the Crown, always have, and probably will for some time.

and because i've never known any Captain to go down without a fight ... regardless how rough the seas become.

So wait you are claiming that a court in the United States, did the following:

Did NOT issue you a summons that you were being sued for foreclosure by your bank.
Did NOT allow you to file an appearance either by an atty, or Pro Se
Did NOT allow you to file an answer to the summons
(Mediation wasn't used in 2007 to my knowledge it's a rather new thing, so it's a 50/50 shot on that)
Did NOT have a hearing on a Motion for Foreclosure by Sale or a Motion for Strict Foreclosure?

That wasn't a foreclosure then.. in any sense of the word, and there's not a court around that would have filed a default unless you simply ignored the summons and the dates on it...

Please show me where courts owes their allegiance to the "crown" noone has in the 15 years I've been in LE

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by vkey08

I'm going on record as rebutting, rebuttling, rebustling and rebusting any and all claims that heather has made towards being the Grand Poobah of the newly foreclosed upon earthbound entities.

because I know she feels that a rebut, rebuttal, etc must be done in the same broad reaching manner as her inane press releases

You forgot to end your release with PREATREA PRAETORIAN CAESAR PIZZA PIZZA

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

No it can't go both ways, and this is why. When you purchase a property in a town, you agree to abide by the rules of that town, it's in the documentation you sign when you make the purchase. Therefore, while it's your decision not to live in that town, it's not your decision to pay your taxes or not..

Kinda a catch 22 in a way, and yes Taxes on property are arcane, yes they should be overhauled, yes it's a crappy system, but it is what it is for lack of a better one at the moment. I'm lucky to live in a town that makes the only Tobacco wrappers for cigars that are any good, they are one of the very few items that even through the embargo have been allowed to be sold to Cuba, as even Cohiba, MonteCristo etc use our shade tobacco as their wrappers, and that tax money has made the town able to pay for capital improvements and schools that is unsurpassed. (Now if they could get people that knew how to RUN a school we'd be all set) So our property taxes happen to be rather low. When I lived in Westchester County NY, we were taxed 3 times a year, once for property taxes and 2 for school taxes, would you rather live there?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

You are citing cases from 1929, got anything a little more, uh recent? Seeing as I'm being ripped apart for using something from 2007 it's only fair that you have to show a case in the past few years that states this, as in 1933 the banking laws were radically changed to deal with the depression.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by LEL01

I can't see how anyone can win against the governments but I like to see people try.

As do I. What I don't like is when someone comes here, promoting a scam.

Yes, I understand that, it just takes some of us a little longer to fall off the fence. I would have fallen off a lot quicker if I'd caught onto the fact it's involving the whole world and beyond.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CheckPointCharlie

Conspicuous means what I posted. You can twist it around to hide the fact that the capitalization of names is easily explained but, in the end, this crap has yet another argument debunked.

Incidentally, if the ucc filings require the name to be capitalized, or conspicuous, all those filings the trustees are advising on, with lowercase letters, are not valid because, along with the silly mix of legalese and new age lingo, they didn't prepare the forms properly.

As to the reason traffic tickets show your name in caps, same reason. So there's no confusion as to who is receiving the ticket.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
What a curious thread! A great deal of information being posted by the OP is incorrect. Some is correct, but a great deal is incorrect. Yes, the sovereign citizen's movement hasn't a leg to stand on. That is mostly because the laws have been hijacked and implemented in such ways to prevent it - the system is airtight. But to pretend that this wasn't brought about deliberately, planned by a cabal of elitist bankers in order to directly profit is 100% counter to reality.

To me, a great deal of "information" being spread by the OP is dis-information. Again, he is correct in his assertion that the Freeman Movement will get you nowhere. He is incorrect as to how we entered into this system. If people knew the truth, they would most certainly riot!
edit on 16-2-2013 by kozmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Typing out

Broken sentences isn't

Going to make

Your intentionally obtuse

Argument seem

Any more believable.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
What a curious thread! A great deal of information being posted by the OP is incorrect. Some is correct, but a great deal is incorrect. Yes, the sovereign citizen's movement hasn't a leg to stand on. That is mostly because the laws have been hijacked and implemented in such ways to prevent it - the system is airtight. But to pretend that this wasn't brought about deliberately, planned by a cabal of elitist bankers in order to directly profit is 100% counter to reality.

To me, a great deal of "information" being spread by the OP is dis-information. Again, he is correct in his assertion that the Freeman Movement will get you nowhere. He is incorrect as to how we entered into this system. If people knew the truth, they would most certainly riot!
edit on 16-2-2013 by kozmo because: (no reason given)

What is disinfo about the One People's Public Trust being a scam? What is disinfo about the fact that you cannot use a UCC-1 Form to request money out of an invisible bank account? What's disinfo about the fact that TOPPT has no legal claim to foreclose on anyone or to stop the business activities of anyone?

And of course I will address the one bit of disinfo YOU put forward... you called me "him" wrong pronoun...... it's HER please remember it, I state a few times in the thread i am a SINGLE MOTHER...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

You are wrong about the implications of Lincoln's actions. You are wrong about the changes made in banking in 1913 and 1933. You are wrong about what the UCC is not. You are flat out wrong on a number of issues. You are correct in many other assertion which I acknowledged; namely that there is no movement that can successfully remove you from the matrix.

This issue has been beaten to death. There has to be about 100 threads already on ATS on this matter. Again, wrong about the how and why - correct that any attempt to escape is a scam.

Have a great weekend SINGLE MOM!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by vkey08

You are wrong about the implications of Lincoln's actions. You are wrong about the changes made in banking in 1913 and 1933. You are wrong about what the UCC is not. You are flat out wrong on a number of issues. You are correct in many other assertion which I acknowledged; namely that there is no movement that can successfully remove you from the matrix.

This issue has been beaten to death. There has to be about 100 threads already on ATS on this matter. Again, wrong about the how and why - correct that any attempt to escape is a scam.

Have a great weekend SINGLE MOM!

Please prove that we are currently under Admiratly Courts as has been put forward.. You can't.
Please prove we are all collateral on some debt made in 1933
Please prove that the One People's Trust can via UCC filings foreclose upon anything thy have no contract with.
Please prove your allegations..

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Been humming and hawing about posting this vid produced by the SPLC. I am against the premise that sovereign=domestic terrorist, but there's some good info in the vid nonetheless.

I guess the gist of what I have read from 'official' sources, both in Canada and the US, is that these people are especially dangerous.

While I don't believe for a second these people are much more dangerous than any other segment of the population, it's apparent that LEO's consider you guys as a serious threat. That alone SHOULD dissuade many from considering such a path.

Be warned:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by xquietonex

Dbl post, messed up edit lol.
edit on 16-2-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Originally posted by Wifibrains

They are no danger to anyone but the system they choose not to rely on, if everyone does it the system will no longer exsist. "if he can do it lawfully so can I, right" That's the danger...the system will just unravel and they guys at the top are scared.....see how scared they are? Resorting to calling it terrorism. Tutut. Shows weakness, and with no real threat...isn't that also a false flag?

*raises red flag...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

They are no danger to anyone but the system they choose not to rely on, if everyone does it the system will no longer exsist. "if he can do it lawfully so can I, right" That's the danger...the system will just unravel and they guys at the top are scared.....see how scared they are? Resorting to calling it terrorism. Tutut. Shows weakness, and with no real threat...isn't that also a false flag?

*raises red flag...

No if everyone does it there will be anarchy and a lot worse situation than we have now, there are other ways to effect change without looking like a moron doing it..

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Well, I can appreciate both positions, but the domestic terrorism branding is unfair. I sympathize with the sheriff that lost his deputy and son, but these were desperate, and likely mentally ill people-judging from some of the statements the guy made.

I've met some sovereigns, done a lot of reading on the subject, and find that although they may be misguided at law, they are generally decent people railing against an unjust and mostly-unavailable system of justice.

I see the movement as more of a flashing neon sign to TPTB that the legal system is in need of major reform, particularly in the provision of access to justice for all, not just the moneyed.

But given vkey's premise in the OP, I felt I should post the vid as a warning to those here who may be considering some of the approaches used by such people.

I'm all for testing the courts with proceedings, with or without merit...it's what brings about jurisprudence and stare decisis, and has actually helped to bring about change in accessibility in my Judicial District.
I think people pushing such things for profit and/or advocating for newcomers to file a bunch of paperwork without any understanding of law or procedure is reprehensible.

Although (IMO) there is some merit to some of the arguments and claims, it's just enough to lure the unwary and unread to the cause, and suffer more harm than good. And it ALL works within the existing legal system and framework.

I like the idea, and generally support anyone who pursues freedom (and their right to self-delusion), but there is just very little behind the claims.

Given the vid and the general climate, it's now physically a danger to do so as well.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Please prove that we are currently under Admiratly Courts as has been put forward.. You can't.
Please prove we are all collateral on some debt made in 1933
Please prove that the One People's Trust can via UCC filings foreclose upon anything thy have no contract with.
Please prove your allegations..

Apparently I wasn't clear enough before. I'll try again. I have no interest in spending my time on this topic. I already did that for about 20 years. I've already acknowledged that many of the things you say are true; Namely your presentation on the One People's trust being a hoax. That said, many assertions are false. The UCC is much more complex than what you state. But it is not the UCC that is the problem, it is how it is applied and to whom.

This issue is far too deep and complex to even engage - and I'm simply not willing to put forth the time and effort - again. There are hundreds of threads on this very topic. If you want to find out the whole unadulterated truth, you have to understand fractional reserve banking - why it was created and to what end. And understand the shift the country took when corporations and organizations were granted "personhood" by the SCOTUS.

Again, this rabbit hole is too deep and I'm too tired. I just find it interesting when OP's want to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Namely, because the One People's Trust being hoax, does NOT mean the whole notion of the system being rigged against the people is a hoax.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Just watched the video, wow. It's aimed at police officers and makes anyone who "acts" like a sovereign out to be a crazed gunman or part of some crazed cult. With its special little moments in it, it's definately brainwashing propaganda.

Sad to see this type of warfare and manipulation going on really.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I agree with that. From what I can tell, most are trying to get out of the law using the law, not going to war with it with AKs. I only hope for "soverigns" sake that the police officers who see that video see right through it.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Thanks
I think it is important when elements (gov's and think-tanks) attempt to paint a HUGE group of people (freedom-loving) with a broad brush....and some of the assertions made by such elements are downright dangerous.

It seems to affect the people of the US more than in Canada, but I hear the SPLC talking against similar people here, and it bothers me....I don't personally ascribe to the theories and actions they promote, but I think an individual should be able to pursue whatever they wish-as long as it hurts nobody.

I think the root cause of the whole thing is a lack of understanding of the whole justice system and the court system....a little knowledge is truly a dangerous thing, but I think we can all agree you can't help the foolish and gullible. Caveat emptor, IMO.
edit on 16/2/2013 by xquietonex because: clarification

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join