It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

That is not what I meant and you know it. A lot of the information pertaining to english law is based on roman law. They spoke latin back then, not italian. It is a long story which can not be explained in one paragraph.

Believe whatever you want though.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
....in the mean time, would anyone care to answer my original question.

Why does our name appear in all caps?

Variances in state to state aside for the moment, because we are discussing/disputing laws on a federal level.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
if the rest of what you say were correct, then television, computers, radio, internet, satellite communications and a whole slew of others wouldn't be protected under the 1st either

What about television, computers, radio, internet, satellite communications, and a whole slew of other things is protected by the first amendment? Owning them? Using them? Broadcasting on them?

edit on 15-2-2013 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Takes are fine, facts are better.

link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

yeah, well that could go both ways.
i've proven you absolutely wrong on numerous posts in this thread and not once have you even acknowledged your own error ... interesting exchange i must say.

whatever, theft is theft ... i don't care what name you give it.

i understand the process, i don't agree with it ... why do you insist i have to agree ??
it is my decision isn't it ?

it's a form of persuasion that should be labeled unlawful, period.
and again, we are not discussing mortgages, we are discussing eternal extortion ... generational even ... so, how is that not stealing ??

you cannot lawfully repossess property that has been PAID IN FULL.
and if a retailer were to try it, they would be jailed.

like i said, i fully understand the process.
i still don't agree with it.

title/deed doesn't change hands until the 'note' is paid in full.
transferring a title doesn't necessarily involve sale or purchase.

right answer for the wrong question ... i'll give ya that much.

for that matter, when did they even have an 'investment' in it to re-claim ?

you said ... [color=amber]The moment you signed the mortgage contract
i was referring to the TAXman, not the mortgage company and you know it.

so, back to the question ... when did the State/taxman ever even have an 'investment' to re-claim via perpetual, fluxuating extortion ?

as i said to another, anyone who can dismiss stealing as something else, says an awful lot about their character.

no, my point has been 'taxes' and theft, just like what the OPPT appears to address.
you keep circling back to mortgages ... why i have no idea.

Vermont ?? no thanks, i left the north for a reason.
although, i do like their 'lifestyle' for the most part.

yeah so ... still doesn't reduce the level of theft being perpetrated on the public at large.

no, you avoided it then and you're avoiding it now.
deflection isn't advancing the conversation at all.

link   
Quote the law if this caps business is real. I dont care about any blogs, wiki's or freemen sites. If caps means that you are a slave then there has to be a law in the books for this. If it excist then you can quote it. If it doesn't excist then it's all in your imagination. Fiction made up by someone.
Also what part of the whole "Romans didn't even know the concept of capitalization" is hard to understand?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I'm going on record as rebutting, rebuttling, rebustling and rebusting any and all claims that heather has made towards being the Grand Poobah of the newly foreclosed upon earthbound entities.

fine ...

remain a 'ship at sea'.

bon voyage

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CheckPointCharlie

Simply because the person/agency that typed the document hit caps shift when they were typing it.

because we are discussing/disputing laws on a federal level.

So what "federal law" mentions capital letters?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Quote the law if this caps business is real. I dont care about any blogs, wiki's or freemen sites. If caps means that you are a slave then there has to be a law in the books for this. If it excist then you can quote it. If it doesn't excist then it's all in your imagination. Fiction made up by someone.
Also what part of the whole "Romans didn't even know the concept of capitalization" is hard to understand?

Why then on all official documents is our name in all caps? If it doesn't indicate something, why even bother with it? Surely a reason exists. Be it capitis deminutio or otherwise. Can you or anyone else give any reason why? It's a simple question and I'm open minded...

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by CheckPointCharlie

The answer is rather mundane - because electronic scanning devices have an easier time reading the all caps than the mixed case.

yah right!

next you'll be telling us the shift key on his pencil was broken.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

The price of rent includes the expense of property taxes. So renters pay property taxes.

Just as comsumers pay all corporate taxes.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Simply because the person/agency that typed the document hit caps shift when they were typing it.

You'll have to do better than if I am to take you seriously.

So what "federal law" mentions capital letters?

I simply meant that we're discussing the UCC and that, on a federal level.
edit on 15-2-2013 by CheckPointCharlie because: Mispelling

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Certain laws require that names and other indicators be made conspicuous. The ucc, for example, requires this. The reason a name is in all caps is to ensure, to all parties reading the document, that the name is clear, legible and conspicuous.

Anyone claiming anything else is pulling your lariat.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Why should it mean something? care to show a valid source that states it means something?

What "official documents" is it in all capitals on?

It obviously does mean something. I can list sources that prove it carries meaning. I'm quite certain though that you've surely read them before ( forgive my presumptions). I'm also nearly certain you'll dismiss them as "time expired" or invalid. ( also forgive my presumptions ).
It is on every official document right down to speeding tickets as I mentioned in a previous response.

I get the same feeling. Lots of folks ask for evidence, but they never make proof out of it. What is the point of asking for "proof" then if someone has made up their minds

I am guilty as well though. I tend to be a believer and seek evidence that validates my claim. I guess we are all guilty to a degree.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

And there was a time when people spoke Hebrew, Egyptian and some odd caveman grunting. Doesn't mean we follow caveman rules today.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Just the idea of stopping the corrupt governments, banks and corporations, I imagine most people would like that, it's just who can work out how to do it without trying to take over the world?
Until I saw the post I responded to, I thought they were just about America not the world.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Certain laws require that names and other indicators be made conspicuous. The ucc, for example, requires this. The reason a name is in all caps is to ensure, to all parties reading the document, that the name is clear, legible and conspicuous.

Anyone claiming anything else is pulling your lariat.

Would you care to list these certain laws please?

What does caps have to do with legibility?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

Actually, they are about the planet and beyond. Seems there's a bit of extraterrestrial involvement too because every good bit of fantasy has creatures unlike us in it and hobbits and vampires are so last year.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

It began as a legacy of the first computer systems of the 1960's that set a standard based on low storage space and needing to use a limited character set for storing information. Upper/Lower case requires (marginally) more memory... something that was very scarce at the time and programmers needed to find many ways to cut corners. One way was all-caps for text information.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

There's only one edge
alrighty then, if that's the case, it's awfully dull.

the context is their actions, not my thoughts

be that as it may, each of words i used are interchangeable with the ones you did, so what's your point ?
i see you aren't disputing the statement in either form.

no it isn't, it's a complex debt, however, it is never anything BUT debt.

if i am 'incorrect', don't pay your property taxes and see what happens
... you can even wait it out 10yrs after the 'note' has been paid -- you'll get the same result.

i'll review your link and comment afterward.
(hopefully it's not a video)

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join