It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Honor93
i already said IOU = currency ... do you deny it ?

Ah... there's the root of the confusion.

Your mind is made up, so there's no point.

oh, so now you find it necessary to tell me what i'm thinking ?
interesting indeed.

if it isn't, please prove it rather engage in a drive-by false assumption.
and how is this commentary of yours proof of anything ?

see that's what i find funny about this topic.
none of the posters insisting this is wrong or illegal (including yourself) have provided any evidence of said illegality.

yes, ppl have err'd and gone to jail but that isn't reflective of the premise of OPPT.

as mentioned previously ... should we discount all of Martin Luther King's work simply because he was a convicted criminal ??
because so far, from what i've read, that is the sole reason provided for dismissing the OPPT.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

People attempting to "use it correctly" (by your definition) have ended up fined and imprisoned for doing so.

hmmm, ppl going to jail is evidence of them using UCC correctly

well now, that's a new twist ... how does that work, exactly ?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Since i was putting the girls to bed and was still up, please show me what court granted any of these foreclosures to go through, so far it's JUST OPPT that claims they foreclosed, i have seen no Motions of Summary Judgement, or Motions of Strict Foreclosure, no Foreclosure mediation (which is required) no appearances or answers, just OPPT claiming they filed some documents that have been and continue to be thrown out as the places take OPPT's claims to judges and file for motions of dismissal.

Interesting that you put more faith in their foreclosures when there's not any of the above then you do in reality, no?

When my parents divorced and my father stopped paying the mortgage, mom and dad had to file appearances, answers, do the mediation, in the end Mom ended up getting enough to pay it off, but it didn't change the procedure...
edit on 14-2-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
reply to post by IntrinsicMotivation

All the other poster did was prove that someone (or some ones ) registered corporations with similar names in Delaware, not that the Government was registered as Corporations there..

The few who understand the system, will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favors that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantages...will bear its burden without complaint, and perhaps without suspecting that the system is inimical to their best interests."
- Rothschild Brothers' of London communiqué to associates in New York June 25, 1863

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws." Mayer Amschel Rothschild

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”
- Henry Ford

“Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
- David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
reply to post by Honor93

You're the person who brought up sandy hook in this thread in the first place.

Justify your claims

i simply quoted a link, i didn't 'bring it up' as you'd like to infer.
if you don't see any correlation, fine ... however, it is what it is.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

You are mistaking a Municipal (or Governmental Incorporation) with a business Corporation, the two are light-years different, if that's where all of this came from then I can understand the confusion it's caused..

Really and how would you know? The federal reserve is a religious corporation. The irs and cia are for profit. USA inc is non-profit.

What does the all seeing eye of horus on the one dollar bill tell you? Please don't treat people like dumbasses, because some people have researched conspiracy topics for almost a decade.

link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

That does not prove that the corporations registered are the agencies that you and others have purported them to be, just that you know how to quote Rothschild and Rockefeller..

link   

This actually jibes with something I found on a Myspace blog ( Yes, that's what it's come to it seems ) where a person stated that they'd paid the fees necessary to get the information and that this company had been registered to a person from Delaware, and that they were several years in arrears on $118.00 in taxes. I'll edit that link in to the end of this post in a minute.

What do I make of this document? The following - from the document.... Hold on. I had to reformat my HD recently and haven't uploaded my image software to allow me to resize a screen cap of the part of the document I need... be back in about five or ten minutes ( downloading Gimp to get this screen capture resized ).

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

You are mistaking a Municipal (or Governmental Incorporation) with a business Corporation, the two are light-years different, if that's where all of this came from then I can understand the confusion it's caused..

Really and how would you know? The federal reserve is a religious corporation. The irs and cia are for profit. USA inc is non-profit.

What does the all seeing eye of horus on the one dollar bill tell you? Please don't treat people like dumbasses, because some people have researched conspiracy topics for almost a decade.

You have not proven that those are indeed those agencies.

And researching conspiracy theories for a decade? Fine, then prove what you say is true, I am of the opinion here that it seems that if it's a conspiracy theory then it has to be true and if it's reality it's not, is that the deal here?
and Wheee I have tomorrow off thru monday after next... Vacation with the girls
Lightwave here i come ...
edit on 14-2-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Not all conspiracy theories are true, but many are. I used to discount 90% when I started but I was always proved wrong by some more knowledgeable types. I never believed in 9-11-2001 inside job, never believed the rockefellers and rothschilds controlled the money supply, never believed in agenda 21, never believed in aliens and underground bases.

Reality is stranger than fiction though. Trust me it is ssccaarry. I have had nightmares for years!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
they are making this quite clear, that this not a scam.

Since when have scammers ever said "this is a scam"? Of course they make that claim.... and you believe them!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Apologies. Once one does a HD wipe... for the next six months they keep finding out about all the things they forgot to re-install.

Here is the relevant screen capture to the PDF about USA, Inc.

Just beyond that, in the PDF, it goes on to list the woman who created the Corporation. A Delaware resident who I will not list by name out of respect for privacy - but who anyone who views the PDF can verfify is upon the document.

This is a dead end.

ETA: As promised - the aforementioned Myspace blog link.
edit on 2/14/13 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Here is the links to documents in order

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 14-2-2013 by IntrinsicMotivation because: Pictures would have took up too much space, linked instead.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

ROFLMAO, an amateur sports promoter is now supposedly the United States of America the country? Are you daft? Seriously? This is proof?

I'm sorry I can't stop laughing at this point... .

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

ROFLMAO, an amateur sports promoter is now supposedly the United States of America the country? Are you daft? Seriously? This is proof?

I'm sorry I can't stop laughing at this point... .

But still it is an official document with United States of America, Inc.

The reasoning for the corporation can be anything, it does not change the substance though.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Let's do a thought experiment....

Let's pretend your name is Joe Smith. I find this out, and I decide to go into downtown Atlanta and file to create a Corporation called "Joe Smith Inc."

Does that effect you in any way, shape, or manner? Does it negate or define you?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Look above that reference to sports in black print.

“Said corporation is organized exclusively for charitable, religious, education, and scientific purposes, including, for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954”

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

That is simply the summary of a 501(c) non-profit. If you started a similar non profit, your paperwork would read the same.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Let's do a thought experiment....

Let's pretend your name is Joe Smith. I find this out, and I decide to go into downtown Atlanta and file to create a Corporation called "Joe Smith Inc."

Does that effect you in any way, shape, or manner? Does it negate or define you?

A puzzle is composed of many individual pieces. One piece alone means little. As you combine them you start to take a look at the big picture. If the united states is a corporation then it raises questions about everything. It raises questions about other countries as well, such as who controls them, for what reason, to what extent, how genuine a republic is, if doom is imminent, etc.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntrinsicMotivation
reply to post by vkey08

Look above that reference to sports in black print.

“Said corporation is organized exclusively for charitable, religious, education, and scientific purposes, including, for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954”

That means that the corporation referenced is a non profit however it does not prove in any way that a sports training center is in ANY way the United States Government, and since it was registered in 1989, it is almost 100 years too late for when most of the Conspiracy Theory people on it claim it happened...

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join