It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
reply to post by Crakeur

No, let's be clear (for once).

Charles Miller went to jail for 12 years+ (which is explained here www.youtube.com...) Note that he explained exactly how long, which clearly he was honest about and in fact it was the first thing he said. During his incarceration, he learned more of the system.

Now, at some point in this, he came across the original Trust of 1776, that was abandoned. This is proven true, that Trust did exist before being picked up again.

Heather at the same time had been a prosecutor in the commercial sector, and learned of the corruption. Heather explained that she bonded to the trust with Charles and they went after the judges, and performed investigative work for Treasury Finance AG.

They were also instrumental in the Occupy movement in Los Angeles (if I remember correctly.)

They were also the ones that did the disqualification of judges in California and Washington regarding matters of banking / mortgage issues, on very legit grounds.
d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net...

No lets you be clear on this.. Charles Miller and Heather Trucci had a "public trust thing" going long before this one... And it seems they filed stuff together in California before moving on to Washington..

Note BOTH of their signatures together on this filing..

link   
This is a prime learning example, for some of the newer members. The premise of this thread, and the one that preceded it, was that this really killer way to totally defeat the law was available to those with the brains and the sand to pursue it. A way to find freedom from the system by using the law against itself.

Now we're reached a point where one of the persons involved is shown to be a convicted con man - convicted for using this same sort of con previously.

In response to this fact, the proponent of this cause now deflects and ignores that the very foundation of the argument is lost. Now we're into the realm of OK. Fine, It's illegal. But history will see things differently. We have left the realm of "It's legal" and now have shifted into the land of Well, it's just.. We have now left law and entered into opinion and personal preference.

Be mindful of these things as you proceed on your search for the truth. Truths are self evident. They are powerful and impossible to break. Those things which masquerade as truths tend to be very shiny, very emotionally fulfilling, and ultimately vacant of any intrinsic value or power.
edit on 2/14/13 by Hefficide because: coding error

link   

They were also the ones that did the disqualification of judges in California and Washington regarding matters of banking / mortgage issues, on very legit grounds.
d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net...

Did you actually read that nonsense? They claimed that they disqualified all judges in Pierce county, which is a lot of nonsense - it is a meaningless document, just like all their other documents.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

Time will tell.

My guess is that most of the courts will simply not say a thing, and hold out as long as they can.

But when millions of people are walking through the street with a like mind and with the truth in hand, you can expect that something is going to happen.

At this point, I would recommend people dig into what happened with the original trust of 1776, how it was abandoned and why, and what exactly happened in 1933, behind closed doors. That's the crux of this, IMO.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

it's all crystal clear and you keep showing how they are all connected, even though you stated that the site you mentioned was a scam so, in essence you are proving that the scam site is directly associated with TOPPT which, in turn, makes TOPPT highly suspect to any, and all, rational thinkers.

you can sit here and Horn it all you want but, in the end, a guy who went to jail for a similar type con is running the same scheme.

incidentally, if you ask a con artist who spent some time in prison what he learned, the answer is, usually, how to better the con.

link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Its the responsibility of the Trustee to aggressively protect the Trust.

Do you understand the principle of the original 1776 trust?

link   
So what kind of skin do you guys think fourthmeal has in this game?

Philosophical only? Or is there a financial element?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Maybe. But nobody is giving money, and they aren't asking for any so what's the con about?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Yes time will tell.

You've taken your position.....I've taken mine.

So how much money do you want to bet?

link   

There is no way shape for form I can see Charles Miller as some sort of folk hero.

He defrauded people using bogus checks! Not the government, people and businesses.

Basically that is glorifying everything you are hating the banks for. Stealing peoples money.

You claim the OPPT includes everybody. From what I've read it excludes the people you all see as fair game.

link   
reply to post by Mkoll

Just to be free man.

Its all any of us should ever want.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

reply to post by Mkoll

Just to be free man.

You can be a free man, just dont get into debt that you are unwilling to pay

Its all any of us should ever want.

You seem to want to buy things then not pay for them....

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Fair game? What does this mean? People are not fair game. Even the DEBTORS are people, and have to make a choice. But per the trust info given, obviously sticking with it as a DEBTOR will not go well for them. It carries unlimited liability as a person who could be tried in common law for tort, amongst other things.

I am super-pissed that people are throwing assumptions left and right. Read, listen, pick up everything from what the heart says. I listened to those interviews and I immediately knew he was speaking the truth.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Crakeur

Maybe. But nobody is giving money, and they aren't asking for any so what's the con about?

on the contrary, Charles Miller, convicted con artist and one of the four people running this new con, has a website set up that asks for donations.

Sadly, I would imagine that, since there are people dumb enough to believe this tripe anbd dumb enough to attempt to follow their guidelines, that, yes, indeed, there are people dumb enough to make donations.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Facts are not assumptions - and "the heart" is not the seat of fact - it is the seat of emotional response. I can respect that you are emotionally attached to this idea. But am saddened that this attachment seems to be very much making you blind to the facts you've been shown.

link   

reply to post by hellobruce

Its the responsibility of the Trustee to aggressively protect the Trust.

Do you understand the principle of the original 1776 trust?

and, yet, there's no trust document that names these clowns as trustees of anything.

if they shower the public with a ton of phony legal docs, perhaps the public won't notice that there is no legitimate trust.

link   

Originally posted by vkey08

That is who I am, I have no real agenda other than to make people aware of the various scams that have been circulating as a result of everyone being fed up with the current status quo.

MUCH respect for the whole of this post and the OP.

Second...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

How much do you want to bet?

Over what period....A year, two, three?

Put up or shut up.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I am super-pissed that people are throwing assumptions left and right.

That is exactly what you are doing, you are assuming a jailed convicted fraudster is really not a fraudster, and you are assuming the OPPT is legitimate.... so you are the one throwing assumptions left and right here....

You seem pissed because you apparently fell for a con and it has been shown to be a con here.
edit on 14-2-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666

Put up or shut up.

I like the idiom I've been hearing a lot lately

# or get off the pot

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join