It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

Everything is transparent in this system. I won't reference the OPPT here, because if we are thinking this far along, we are probably thinking of the CVAC which is the governance (not government) that is the open structure of how this will all come about, or at least it is a proposed option that could be morphed as needed. Anyway, transparency would show that some jackhole decided that he wanted to take all the sunglasses from you. That violates your free will, right? The people would then need to correct that, and remedy the situation and the CVAC would facilitate the remedy.

I will point out that the "jackholes" are the DEBTORS, and they'll likely be rotting in prison until they decide they want to play nice.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by kaylaluv
Don't you worry that there might not be enough people to do the work that we need a lot of, and too many people wanting to do the things that we don't need much of? How do you regulate that?

That is easy, you just force them to build cars and mansions etc. that you want. Otherwise they would be stopping you doing what you want to do!

That is the ultimate logical conclusion of this madness

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Violates free will, in the corner you go.

EQUALITY must exist in the mind and heart before we step through this new door, folks.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Please cite exactly in the OPPT info where NESARA is mentioned and in what context. NESARA (the first one) was a noble idea, but was quickly case-sealed. We won't see the truth of that in a while.

However, the rest of what you wrote requires extraordinary evidence to go with the extraordinary claim. I state that IF you are quoting the OPPT and not a commenter of something they said, then you can expect the proof to come. The timing of that is something I don't know, but I do feel it will all roll out soon. Bits and pieces are already making their way through.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by fourthmeal

The only rules are: Do no harm to another, do not harm the Earth, and do not impede someone else's free will.

So if someone has bent their will to killing you, you would do nothing to impede them?
an analogy presented backwards doesn't make it any more factual.

a person bent on killing me/you is ALREADY impeding the free will of another.
and i don't recall reading where appropriate recourse was prohibited.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

that is from the January 16th 2013 Press release entitled Current State 1111.1 off TOPPT' site, I had to retype it all as for some reason their PDF's aren't scanned in correctly and you can't copy/paste...

As for Mr Maxwell.... I absolutely love this quote from him....... it just really made me realize that he's no better than the rest of them..

Jordan Maxwell “When you were born, your mother's water broke. And when your mother's water broke, you came out, and this is why you have to have a birth certificate. Because you are a maritime admiralty product under international law."
From one of his many videos.. happened to be the one I pulled up trying to find out who he was.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
OK folks, I have really enjoyed the ability to flesh this out and I did post the question vkey08 asked about Charles C Miller to what I hope will be a forum that will give me an answer. I want one too, as all things should be laid clean and bare for all to see, transparent.

Now then, I've got to go BE and DO other things (chuckle) so I thank you for the civil conversation, and I hope to join back in later on either tonight or tomorrow, and hopefully nobody has put heat to the thread to the point where we are disallowed discussion.

In the meantime, the questions asked about what we do after the reset are valid ones, and ones you must ask yourself. But I ask you to ask those questions to yourself while in the frame of mind that, if we're all free and able to express who we really are, what kind of world does this end up making? With the slate wiped clean and everyone exactly equal as the creator made us, are we not then free to create how we feel best serves us? And does that creation fit in with being equal? Also, if we are all free, and we all have an equality, what energy do I bring to this?

For those that are judging others and claiming they would force others, maybe go around again in your head and view things from an equality perspective. Clearly the mass of people around you would disagree with your manipulations and correct it.

Just something to munch on while you guys cover what I consider the best topic I've ever been part of in my time as a lurker, and time as a member on here. Thank you all.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Vkey I acknowledge that you dislike folks with this belief.

I would like you to watch/listen to Santos Bonacci and his info, which starts here www.youtube.com... and hear your view.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
good post OP.

Why are people defending an obvious fraud?

Are you mad?

Or do you have a vested interest?

Surely the simplest thing to do would be to point this whole thing toward the investigative arm of the IRS.....At the very least these imbeciles appear to be the source of numerous spurious lawsuits, no doubt at considerable expense to those people who do pay their taxes.
edit on 13-2-2013 by squarehead666 because: s&p

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

that is from the January 16th 2013 Press release entitled Current State 1111.1 off TOPPT' site, I had to retype it all as for some reason their PDF's aren't scanned in correctly and you can't copy/paste...

As for Mr Maxwell.... I absolutely love this quote from him....... it just really made me realize that he's no better than the rest of them..

Jordan Maxwell “When you were born, your mother's water broke. And when your mother's water broke, you came out, and this is why you have to have a birth certificate. Because you are a maritime admiralty product under international law."
From one of his many videos.. happened to be the one I pulled up trying to find out who he was.
and, since Birth Certificates didn't exist before 1933-4, what is their TRUE purpose ??
certainly an official, bond record of your existence is not necessary in a free society, is it ??
at least, it hadn't been for some 150yrs or so ... why now ?

oh, that's right, under the law, you are a 'product', rather a person.
it's about time ppl realize that the New Deal WAS, in fact, a RAW deal and still is today.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Honor93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by reverandrandy

Thank you for being the first to mention Law Dictionaries and reviewing case law in hope of finding precedent that can help you. I was able to find every version of Blacks Law dictionary in PDF format. Everyone needs to do themselves a favor and start reading the definitions in these books. I promise you that you will be amazed to the true meaning behind the words we consider to be plain English. Legalese is no joke.

From Blacks Law 5th ed.

Citizen: One who, under the Constitution and laws of the United States, or of a particular state, is a member of the political community, owing allegiance and being entitled to the enjoyment of full civil rights. All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. U.S.Const., 14th Amend.

Notice how I pointed out the word “subject to” in bold. I did this because there is a definition for this also.

Subject to: Liable, subordinate, subservient, inferior, obedient to; governed or affected by; provided that; provided; answerable for. Homan v. Employers Reinsurance Corp., 345 Mo. 650, 136 S.W.2d 289, 302.

Nice words in there to describe “us” citizens.

Subordinate: Placed in a lower order, class, or rank; occupying a lower position in a regular descending series; inferior in order, nature, dignity, power, importance, or the like; belonging to an inferior order in classification, and having a lower position in a recognized scale; secondary, minor.

This can go on for days and will blow your mind. I do not even want to get started on the legal definition of a person (that is deserving of its own thread; that is if it has not already been done).

Inferior: One who, in relation to another, has less power and is below him; one who is bound to obey another. He who makes the law is the superior; he who is bound to obey it, the inferior.

Bound: As an adjective, denotes the condition of being constrained by the obligations of a bond, contract, covenant, or other moral or legal obligation. See Duty; Obligation.

All this started with one word in a definition, crazy huh? It gets deeper….

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by kaylaluv
Don't you worry that there might not be enough people to do the work that we need a lot of, and too many people wanting to do the things that we don't need much of? How do you regulate that?

That is easy, you just force them to build cars and mansions etc. that you want. Otherwise they would be stopping you doing what you want to do!

That is the ultimate logical conclusion of this madness

Yeah, I have to say that this sounds an awful lot like the "hippy commune" set up -- which may work okay in very small communities and for limited periods of time, but don't think it will work indefinitely on a national or global scale. There will always be people who will manipulate the system and take advantage of others. It's just like Stephen King's "The Stand". You think you can re-set and do it all correctly this time, but human nature will fall right back to power, greed, manipulation. It's human nature - it's who we are.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Thanks for the youtube link. Popes have been the scourge on humanity.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

I agree completely and I think that when people preach radical ideologies which do not acknowledge human nature it is very dangerous.

Communism is my best example. That # degenerated quickly

It seems that fourthmeal has tried to explain away the need to acknowledge human nature through "free energy" which he purports surely must exist.

If you think that limitless energy to fulfill our desires would prevent our desires from turning dark I think you are a fool.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If we had unlimited free energy it wouldn't be our 'desires becoming dark' that I'd be worried about.....Our planet becoming extremely bright and slowly boiling its atmosphere off into space would be a bigger concern for me.
edit on 13-2-2013 by squarehead666 because: s&p

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by HIWATT

If it's been established by the owners of this site that this topic is forbidden now, then it should apply to both sides of the coin.

No. The intent of the ban was to prevent ATS from lending material support to a criminal enterprise. I hope we can look forward to more threads exposing the criminal intent of the group.

To Add: It's not the topic that's forbidden, it's the presentation of materials and information (basically, recruiting) that lend to any movement. If I wanted to start a movement, to use a silly analogy, The United Citizens Alien Consortium, and start posting information on ATS about how to join my organization, well, I think the violation of the T&Cs is obvious.

This thread is about the scams.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Heff speaks the truth.

The government is taking a more active role these days in regards to these "paper terrorists". If you like being able to go on vacation, and board a plane -- leave the whole "sovereign citizen" issue alone. It doesn't work, and it ties up the legal system (as if it isn't backed up enough) -- preventing legitimate cases from being handled in a speedy manner.

You'd better believe that the government is keeping track of anyone who files these kinds of paperwork packets, and some of these "sovereigns" are starting to recant their stance because of it.

In some cases, it's not just their own "sovereign status" that they persue. Occasionally, these people will file bogus liens against elected officials, judges and even police officers. This can create a headache when these people try to obtain finacing for a legitimate purchase, or sell property that legally is owned by them.

I'm not going to argue the legality of any of this, as I am not an attorney. I have been told by respected laywers though that it's complete and utter nonsense. If you sprinkle in just enough actual truth, you can get these people to believe anything. Usually, they owe moutains of debt to the IRS and child support system anyway and are desperate to get out from under their own mess.
edit on 13-2-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This is going to get esoteric so just stick with me for a second.

Per what Santos was talking about (the Papal Bulls and all that went with it), there was a control system set up the fed the dark. Literally a claim that made you a subject, and your free will taken along with it. Now, imagine a thing (the OPPT in this case) that completely nullified that claim, and allowed your free will to truly be free. The dark powers that be on-world and off have been noticed, and cannot rebut because of the nature of how it was done. It was done through the control system that was set up specifically to do exactly what it has since..ever. When a powerful claim that is unrebuttable was filed, it carried with it your absolute freedom just as you should have always had.

When you guys talk about a system where eventually someone will take advantage, the only way that could happen is with complete transparency. It hasn't been done this way before, except maybe in Atlantean or Lemurian days, I'd imagine. Because all funds, all energy exchange if you will, is transparently recorded for all to see, freely. The People could then act if a scheme of hierarchy was developed, and act.

Something to ponder.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

so, is the point of this whole OPT thing to get everything for free - without having to give anything for it? So, if I want a 10,000 square foot mansion with marble floors and crystal chandeliers, under OPT rule, I should be able to move in for free? And I should be able to go to a furniture store and pick up all the teak, Italian leather and custom-made furniture I want - for free? And I can go pick up a Ferrari, all tricked out, for free? And all the people that worked to build that mansion, and that furniture and the car have to do it for no money? And, I am lazy, so I'm free to not work, but can still get all those things, because all those other people are willing to work for free?

no, you are wrong on all of your points.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Well that is a really helpful and informative post.

Are you involved with or receiving remuneration from this dubious outfit by any chance?
edit on 13-2-2013 by squarehead666 because: clarity

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join