It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 100
<< 97  98  99   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

It got removed for a reason, do you think that re-posting a quoted version of it over and over furthers your cause?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by KyrieEleison

Get a clue! That was not even the one that got pulled genius.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Edit...
Edit...

Hmm?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyrieEleison
reply to post by ajay59

Edit...
Edit...

Hmm?

This thread is about how the OPPT is going to prove how the PRESENT SYSTEM is a SCAM! Please stay on topic or find a thread that matches what you post.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Based on the things you've already posted in this thread, I am not inclined to follow any advice you may have.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Mods, I am trying to stay on topic and keep this about the OPPT as much as possible. You have removed a post of mine as "off topic" so are you now going to show favoritism, and let this person get away with it?
See above.
edit on 24-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to add

Has anyone noticed how the poster above this one seems to be immune to the off topic axe?

edit on 24-2-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This guy here is using the documents from oppt (courtesy notice) against someone collecting debt.

kauilapele.wordpress.com...-17774

I'll stay tuned to find out what happens, and report back with any news (good or bad). I believe this man is from Hawaii. Let's see what happens....

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

Originally posted by KyrieEleison
reply to post by ajay59

Edit...
Edit...

Hmm?

This thread is about how the OPPT is going to prove how the PRESENT SYSTEM is a SCAM! Please stay on topic or find a thread that matches what you post.

No sir, the thread is about how the OPPT IS a scam.. Or a fraud or however you wish to put it.

I guess you missed everyone's comments when most of us have said that the current system is broken, and it needs repair, that there are things that need serious looking at and that the people "should" have a say in how that proceeds. Keep cherry picking though, it really helps everyone to better understand the basic under-pinned issue.

The OPPT can not through it's actions have foreclosed on anything, because under the same rules that they claim are from aliens and given to the world as a gift (namely the Uniform Commercial Code) the filings themselves are considered frivolous, and therefore, a non-issue.

However, there is merit to saying that the system is corrupt, yes, there is corruption on almost every level of the system as it currently stands, however, there are legal ways to deal with that, and as citizens of the Republic, we have that right. But to blindly follow this logic:

'I have foreclosed on every government, bank and corporation on the planet, you no longer have to deal with anyone, pay your taxes, pay off your debt, and I also have 10 billion in gold for everyone, 5 billion I will give to each of you in a way you choose and 5 billlion each will be held to help remake the world, but you can't see any of this gold as the same aliens that gave us the wonderful gift of the Uniform Commercial Code have transported it off the planet to a safe location so that none of the powers that were can get their hands on it, we have also made the Pope resign, were vetted by a Canadian Captain who is by the way the unknown head of the Defense Forces, and me myself, Heather Ann Tucci Jarraff have declared myself the Temporary Administrator of the World CVAC Government to help facilitate this all happening, and oh by the way I just happened to run off to Morocco to set all this up because for some reason a place with spotty internet and bad phone lines is better than my state of the art office in Gig Harbor, Washington.'

Is just point blank insanity......

Crakeur did I miss any of heather's talking points?

UPDATE

And as of Monday, 4 March 2013 Washington State has invalidated and removed all of the OPPT's UCC filings.

edit on Mon Mar 4 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: per OP request

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
here's where this stands:

1.With a stated transparency from TOPPT, they have yet to produce the trust document name heather and her merry pranksters as trustees and the people of planet earth as beneficiaries and, yes, the beneficiaries need to be identified in some manner.
2. to date, nobody has provided links to actual court cases where the toppt process has worked.
3. countries have been foreclosed upon, according to toppt, and heather has taken the gold so how about a photo of heather, or the aliens who took it?

the fact that heather has stated that the gold was teleported off world by aliens should be enough to convince even the looniest of people that this is a game.

it is very rare that a thread with this much nonsense, with claims this outlandish, has been allowed to stand without anything to prop it up. we've left it open, regardless the complete lack of documentation and, if the sniping doesn't end now, it will be closed until the verification that has been requested is finally provided.

Tomorrow a man is going to be sentenced for following this tripe. Heather offered a dead link and love in his defense. Perhaps we close the thread and wait for the outcome of that thread.

Will heather visit the man in jail? will she assist his family while he is incarcerated for following her advice?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

@ajay: obviously not,

edit on 24-2-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
since y'all can't seem to discuss the topic, take a breather.

UPDATE:
Patrick Cody Morgan, who was mentioned earlier in the thread, was sentenced yesterday to 27 years in prison. As a refresher, this guy committed all kinds of crimes surrounding mortgages and then tried to use Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf's UCC filings and notices in his defense. The OPPT method of defense failed him and, prior to the sentencing, his sister reached out to the OPPT crowd, and to Heather, for assistance and, in return, she was offered a broken link to a visualization of her BEing or DOing or something and Heather also offered her love.

Please note that the jail time, and the 25 million in restitution, are for the crimes he committed, not for filing phony documents but, the important aspect of this is that he used the OPPT defense, claiming the gov't was foreclosed on, that the loans were invalid and they had no right to go after him and he was armed with OPPT's UCC filings and other such documents from OPPT. So, in a court of law, OPPT has failed, again.

There's another case that started this week, that of Kenneth Wayne Learning. This guy has tried subpoenaing Heather and the legal documents refer to his reliance on OPPT in several cases. One such reference was Mr. Learning shouldn't rely on the fancy sounding legal jibberish of anonymous websites.

More on Morgan can be found here:
abclocal.go.com.../local&id=9007445

More on Learning, including some court docs:
www.patrickpretty.com... elieve/
docs.google.com...
docs.google.com...
docs.google.com...

According to the OPPT Court Tracking Forums, the Success Section still has zero entries, zero successes and zero threads.

edit on 26-2-2013 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 24-2-2013 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99   >>

join