It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
BTW that Santos link is EXACTLY what I wanted to show you guys.

That link again is here. www.youtube.com...

This is where he breaks down exactly how the system enslaves us. Especially the 1302 Papal Bull.

So, so important to understand where it all comes from, guys/gals.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

here are 2 resources that may or may not help some understand some of the intricacies of this issue.
thank you Kozmo ... commonlawgrandjury.com...
usa-the-republic.com...

Maxwell's work can be found here ... www.scribd.com...

and directly from the pentagon ... www.tioh.hqda.pentagon.mil...

Authorization for Indoor Display

The flag of the United States is authorized for indoor display for each:

(a) Office, headquarters, and organization authorized a positional color, distinguishing flag, or organizational color.

(b) Organization of battalion size or larger, temporary or permanent, not otherwise authorized a flag of the United States.

(c) Military offices not otherwise authorized an indoor flag of the United States, for the purpose of administering oaths of office.

(d) Military courtroom.

(e) US Army element of joint commands, military groups, and missions. One flag is authorized for any one headquarters operating in a dual capacity.

(f) Subordinate element of the US Army Recruiting Command.

(g) ROTC unit.

(h) Senior Executive Service (SES) employee for permanent retention.
need more ??
this might help ... freedom-school.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
I'm coming to this very late, but, I have a question...

so, is the point of this whole OPT thing to get everything for free - without having to give anything for it? So, if I want a 10,000 square foot mansion with marble floors and crystal chandeliers, under OPT rule, I should be able to move in for free? And I should be able to go to a furniture store and pick up all the teak, Italian leather and custom-made furniture I want - for free? And I can go pick up a Ferrari, all tricked out, for free? And all the people that worked to build that mansion, and that furniture and the car have to do it for no money? And, I am lazy, so I'm free to not work, but can still get all those things, because all those other people are willing to work for free?

If that's all true, sign me up!

Let me take a crack at this without "promoting" OPPT.

Basically, if that is what your inner heart thinks it should do, then fine. But will it make you happy? Rich people aren't happy because they have things. If you want a Ferrari because you want a Ferrari, then enjoy. But what makes you happy will eventually be what drives you. Especially with all needs met. So you might splurge a bit, but eventually a calling will come to you and you will take that calling and you will then DO what you came here to DO.

But nothing wrong with having a Ferrari! Some people won't enjoy cramming their 4 kids in one, so it won't be for them.

The only rules are: Do no harm to another, do not harm the Earth, and do not impede someone else's free will.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

The only rules are: Do no harm to another, do not harm the Earth, and do not impede someone else's free will.

So if someone has bent their will to killing you, you would do nothing to impede them?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

What do you mean? These are the rules of universal law / common law. Break those rules and the people will have to decide what happens next. I am not against aggressive laws when heinous things happen.

I own a gun and will not hesitate to use it against an attacker who is out to kill me or my family, or if I think I can disable an attacker I see directly attempting or succeeding in harming other people.

It definitely isn't about that, IMO.
edit on 13-2-2013 by fourthmeal because: changed the tense

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

I'm coming to this very late, but, I have a question...

so, is the point of this whole OPT thing to get everything for free - without having to give anything for it? So, if I want a 10,000 square foot mansion with marble floors and crystal chandeliers, under OPT rule, I should be able to move in for free? And I should be able to go to a furniture store and pick up all the teak, Italian leather and custom-made furniture I want - for free? And I can go pick up a Ferrari, all tricked out, for free? And all the people that worked to build that mansion, and that furniture and the car have to do it for no money? And, I am lazy, so I'm free to not work, but can still get all those things, because all those other people are willing to work for free?

If that's all true, sign me up!

Let me take a crack at this without "promoting" OPPT.

Basically, if that is what your inner heart thinks it should do, then fine. But will it make you happy? Rich people aren't happy because they have things. If you want a Ferrari because you want a Ferrari, then enjoy. But what makes you happy will eventually be what drives you. Especially with all needs met. So you might splurge a bit, but eventually a calling will come to you and you will take that calling and you will then DO what you came here to DO.

But nothing wrong with having a Ferrari! Some people won't enjoy cramming their 4 kids in one, so it won't be for them.

I would be happy because I have a loving family that I can hang out with all the time, because none of us had to work for a living, and we could live in the comfort of our fancy mansion, taking joy rides in our Ferrari. But, don't you think the majority of people out there also want a luxurious place to live just like me? I kind of feel bad for all those people who are slaving away night and day to build a free luxurious home for every American, while I sit on my behind sipping on my vodka martini. Well, I don't feel too bad...

Wait, what if no one makes the free will decision to build my fancy home? What will I do then? I can't build it myself - I don't have the foggiest idea how, and I'm lazy to boot. What if everyone else gets lazy, and no one builds free homes or free furniture or free cars, waiting for someone else to do it?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Wanting a Ferrari is not the issue, it is receiving a Ferrari in exchange for nothing that is an issue. If TOPT claims it can get the entire world in exchange for nothing surely it would be within anyone's right to take what they want. But that is not any kind of sustainable economic system. If these people had their way society would collapse in days because there would be no incentive to do anything productive.

I don't know anybody whos main desire in life is to mine coal or build and maintain infrastructure or deliver pizzas. I don't know anybody who does various kinds of hard and vital work simply because they desire to do it.

Your fantasy of absolute freedom wouldn't last very long before it slams headfirst into physical limitations

Also wouldn't shooting an intruder be impeding his free will and doing harm and therefore doubly illegal by your standards?

I mean its fine if you have your own moral code and that moral code that evolves over time but damn, try keep it consistent from one minute to the next
edit on 13-2-2013 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Great questions. Again, without promoting it, I'll tell you what has happened during some of these calls I've been listening to. The questions of who will take out the trash, mop the floor etc came up, and quick. Most had no idea who would do that stuff. And then, out of nowhere, people in the chatrooms that were listening to these shows started commenting. A huge flood of them said that if their basic needs were met, and they were happy, they would joyfully, happily go do these "dirty jobs" because they have no problem helping in that way. There was a complete flood of people doing this, all without provocation except in their own heart.

For instance, I LOVE building home theater sound systems, from the ground up. If my basic needs were met, and I was happy, I would love nothing more than to fabricate for your mansion the finest set of speakers I could make, with my own hands and tools that were made by people who also love doing what they do.

If you love doing what you do, you never work a day in your life. Right?

You would be surprised just how this would work. Many doubted in the first few calls, and the answers came streaming in. Let's not forget, one of the principle jobs of the OPPT is to free up the stolen patents and devices that most of us would call free energy machines, or flying cars, etc. All the suppressed tech. So a lot of the dirty work may be a lot easier with things we creative folk tend to make, and you may not want such a big house if you could travel and enjoy the sights so much. But that's your free will to decide! I just wouldn't expect a butler or a maid to come be with you, unless they wanted to do that on their own free will too.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

At least the discussion can come to talking about this, so I thank all for letting us go down this path.

Take note of what I said earlier, and see what you think. While some jobs may not be desirable, others people love doing even though you or I think it is dumb or boring, or whatever. I know some people on the assembly line at car factories that LOVE what they do. If they were able to have all their needs met and were happy, they would still be working to build cars. They'd build BETTER cars too, because they wouldn't' work as much and they would find ways to improve in every step they make, to build better and better cars.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

If you think that having to provide a fair exchange of goods or services, that is, paying for stuff, is tyranny, you clearly have no idea what tyranny is.

Why would I think that? Jump off into left field often do we? Tyranny is cruelty and oppression. Tyranny is being forced against ones will. Why in the world would I think that a fair exchange of goods and services is tyranny? That would only be tyranny if a person was forced to do so against their will.

Anyhow, since you brought it up, between consenting parties your "social contract" (which, quite honestly, by your description is simply "norms") has no purpose and is in fact tyranny if it prevents consenting parties from doing what they wish.

As for the rest of your post, you didn't really answer my question did you? You just went into a bunch of theory and conjecture. I didn't ask you what you believe a social contract to be, did I? What I asked was

Who drafts this "social contract"?

Certainly the obvious answer is, nobody.

To explain a little better, Who decides what it includes and why do you feel like everyone should be forced to obey these imaginary, non-written down, non spoken, unknown and unverifiable rules?(nobody)

What makes the "rules" in your "social contract" the same as mine?(nothing)

What gives anybody the right to force their thoughts on the matter upon anyone else who may disagree with them?(nothing)

Why am I not surprised that I need to explain the concept of the social contract on ATS?

Nobody asked you to explain the concept. In fact, you didn't do a very good job at it. The social contract theory is in respect to governments and governed not parents and children.

The only thing you described were "norms" The belief in a "social contract" is a theory.

in my opinion, much like the theory that Santa Claus is responsible for putting gifts under the tree every Dec. 25th.

If you want to buy in to it, be my guest, but the fact that others don't pretty much proves it doesn't exist, no?

edit on 13-2-2013 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Let's not forget, one of the principle jobs of the OPPT is to free up the stolen patents and devices that most of us would call free energy machines, or flying cars, etc. All the suppressed tech.

So it is all a fantasy.... as they do not actually exist! Just exactly how are the OPPT going to " free up the stolen patents and devices that most of us would call free energy machines"?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
You guys that are starting to put your mind into this "what if" concept, good for you.

Now take that, and add it to this:

What would you DO (purpose in caps which I'll explain) if you could DO what you want to DO? You won't know this until the oppression stops, until the demand to be someone else and DO something else stops. You won't know because you won't be allowed to BE, until it stops.

However, in my own life I can tell you I LOVE doing what I do. I teach people. I would have no problem working 3-4 days a week, teaching people what I know about what I know (from a professional standpoint.) I would DO this happily! But I would also like more time with my family and I would like to travel, so I would accommodate that.

After the short thrill of being infinitely rich wears off, you are still left with who you are, who you want to BE, and what you want to DO since you are who you are.

These are questions that everyone must ask themselves. It is new Paradigm, it is new thinking that breaks the slavery system that sits in us all. Think about it, ponder it, bring it to the forefront. BE what you want, DO what you want, and consciously live this.

*the Caps denotes the inner part of you that exists outside of your body. The internal guidance that drives all of us to do what we feel is right, good, and what makes us divine and human at the same time.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Mkoll

At least the discussion can come to talking about this, so I thank all for letting us go down this path.

Take note of what I said earlier, and see what you think. While some jobs may not be desirable, others people love doing even though you or I think it is dumb or boring, or whatever. I know some people on the assembly line at car factories that LOVE what they do. If they were able to have all their needs met and were happy, they would still be working to build cars. They'd build BETTER cars too, because they wouldn't' work as much and they would find ways to improve in every step they make, to build better and better cars.

Don't you worry that there might not be enough people to do the work that we need a lot of, and too many people wanting to do the things that we don't need much of? How do you regulate that?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Don't you worry that there might not be enough people to do the work that we need a lot of, and too many people wanting to do the things that we don't need much of? How do you regulate that?

That is easy, you just force them to build cars and mansions etc. that you want. Otherwise they would be stopping you doing what you want to do!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Of course, everyone forgets or dismisses this sort of message coming out of OPPT..

This is directly from one of their press releases.. I cannot take credit for writing it, but I will say it gave me a laugh.

Hence, the failure of official announcement of Boehner as the “INTERIM PRESIDENT”...The BE'ings known as Barrack Obama, St. Germaine and others, have known from the beginning what the Public Trust was and is DO'ing, and they had knowledge of the methods and means used by the Public Trust to secure, guard, preserve and protect The One.

They claim that under NESARA (which they support) that John Boehner is now our Interim President, and this fact was suppressed from us..

C'mon now.. seriously?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

How do you regulate that?

Traditionally it is regulated through free market economics where goods and services are exchanged for mutual benefit. Natural systems, and I count free market economies as natural systems, are quite good at signalling when there are imbalances (say the people want sunglasses but there are not enough sunglasses and the price goes through the roof) that can be opportunities for people who try to fix that imbalance by creating a good or service.

Now if everyone was legally able to take anything from anyone as would happen if TOPT got their way why would you create a sunglasses factory when some jackhole can come along and take all that you created?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

This happens now. There is demand and supply, and it goes back and forth. But, generally people will go where they are called to go. One advantage is that we, being clever, tend to make machines to do our work we don't' want to do. So, if there are not enough trashmen, it is likely someone will invent a trash vaporizing device (already exists) that will take care of that problem. Make sense?

Imbalance will naturally balance, if left to its own devices and not manipulated. People can pitch in at any point, anywhere, and help. For instance, on a clean street if you saw a bit of trash on the ground, I bet most of you (in a responsible society where we are all taken care of and happy, and importantly all viewed as Equals) most of us would stoop down for a second, and pick that trash up and put it in a bin.

If everything is brand spanking new (with regard to changing things the way the people want to see them changed), people will take responsibility and learn over a short time that they can help just by pitching in every once in a while. Not everyone needs to do this, but I expect it will be infectious! I know when I see my friends or family doing something that I can do too, I jump right in. MANY of us do that.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Vkey, I know most of your research has been on the legal side of this, but have you by any chance come across anything that identifies "the one" as the same from 'the law of one"?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
They claim that under NESARA (which they support) that John Boehner is now our Interim President, and this fact was suppressed from us..

So they "forgot" to send you that memo when he was elected and sworn in as Interim President as well? It seems like they "forgot" to send it to a lot of people.

Yet some people think that all the OPPT nonsense is real......

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join