It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS = Drudge Report/Infowars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Short and sweet... Why is it that everyday I come to ATS and all I see is a mirror image of Drudge Report and Infowars? Where are the "Alternative" news stories?? Where is the original content??

edit - All I'm saying is that a lot of people here go to Drudge and InfoWars... so we all see these stories there too. ATS has turned into a "Let's see who can be the first to post a story from Infowars or Drudge" website.

Have a nice day

/Rant
edit on 12-2-2013 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

There's nothing alternative about Drudge since the only alternative source he uses sometimes is Infowars. Also, sometimes Infowars stuff makes its way to ATS but you are completely exaggerating saying that's all you see but do I really have to explain why you an alternative news source is sometimes posted on this alternative website?

If it makes ya feel better Infowars also surfs this site and will post articles based off of ATS threads.
edit on 12-2-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Short and sweet... Why is it that everyday I come to ATS and all I see is a mirror image of Drudge Report and Infowars? Where are the "Alternative" news stories?? Where is the original content??

Have a nice day

/Rant

With all due respect.... ATS is 100% user driven content. Where are the good stories? Why doesn't the main page look more interesting and "Above Secret" than drudge?

(Hands the OP a shiny mirror to gaze into)

Really, I mean that in the best of ways.....as it really is all of us...ourselves...to take 100% of the blame when it's not how we'd like it.

new topics

join