It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know yourself by your avatar.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Casualboy100, Sublimecraft & fictitious Ty for your insightful comments.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   

Originally posted by Strewth
Now I know will be difficult to analyse but if anyone is up for a real challenge then have at it.

No easy task.

You're much happier now, as an ex-pat living in Australia.. but your dog thinks it sucks

link   
An avatar can reflect who you are, who you want to be, your mood or it can also be social commentary that reflects your philosophy or fears. Anyway you slice or dice it - it's you. Cool thread.

link   
I see a lot of honest responses.

Thank you Forum moderator, I am also very pleased how it turns out to be!
edit on 12-2-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

Hmmm.... interesting.

You have excess energy that you release through creativity. You dont mind change and will embrace it if its not to sudden

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Trackhunter

Your entire life revolves around being steadfastly studious and calculatingly well spoken. ATS is your church, and you will defend it with your life.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

Very good! For instance right now, I'm enjoying only THEE finest tuna fish one can get for .79.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Trackhunter

Uh sure ill try, lets see. You keep a close circle of people around you based on trust and respect, you treat these people as your tribe/ family.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Yours is a little tougher. I'm gonna say you fancy yourself a sleuth. But you do your best work right in plain sight, where no one even realizes what you are up to. And...you have had a subliminal crush on Ms Barbara, from Romper Room since you were very young?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherryontop

You believe the cause of, and solution to all of life's problems, is beer.
You are a blood descendant of Socrates........pretty much spot on

reply to post by CitizenJack

What goes around, comes around. What you miss out on, on the Ferris wheel - you make up for on the merry-go-round. Such is life........

reply to post by HIWATT

LOL - Aussie born and bred, don't be fooled by the cap I'm wearing, It's only picture I could find on Google images that I liked

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cherryontop
reply to post by Tindalos2013

Very good! For instance right now, I'm enjoying only THEE finest tuna fish one can get for .79.

??

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

reply to post by HIWATT

LOL - Aussie born and bred, don't be fooled by the cap I'm wearing, It's only picture I could find on Google images that I liked

Very fooled!

I saw the redneck American ball cap, the Homer Simpson beer, the "i'm about to annihilate the earth with a belch" look on your face... and just assumed that somewhere down in Arkansas there is one lonely porch

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Now I know will be difficult to analyse but if anyone is up for a real challenge then have at it.

No easy task.

crocodile dundee wanna be crossed with Bryan Brown and a beer belly.
Thinking - strewth - fair dinkum this beer tasted bloody good ..
the little heeler - is like oh no not again .. where is my dad taking me this time, please not the pub !

Altogether a smart incisive deducer of lifes great mysteries. [ thats the little blue fella BTW ]

edit on 12-2-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

LoL!

Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

LOL, That was my nickname in elementary school. For obvious reasons. My last name makes it fit even better.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

2nd

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

What my avatar says about me is that my grandchild loves kitties, especially ones that "do stuff" and since she is often in my lap when I'm on ATS it makes her happy. It also says that I am too tired to decorate my house much for holidays so I choose to decorate my avatar which is quick and easy- at least that's what most of my avatars say about me. I have something quite a bit different coming up for St. Patrick's Day!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Cool I never noticed however.

That is not dead which can eternal lie yet with strange aeons even death may die?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by Angle

Cool I never noticed however.

That is not dead which can eternal lie yet with strange aeons even death may die?

Lovecraft. avatar. must. create!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It´s actually a very good thread.

I haven´t changed my Avatar since I became a member. Never felt any need to it. But it´s the first time I started to think about controversity between my avatar and my relationship with the sun. I love bright colors and images of cosmic bodies and I like sun as the giver of life and warmth. But I´ve never liked direct sunlight. I have very sensitive eyes and I usually prefer shadow or evening sun.

My late Dad used to call me Sun when I was little. Other people have also said I have sunny side and sunny energy, though I can be very critical and pessimistic, especially about society and humanity

Maybe I´m projecting my energy outside, or maybe I don´t want to see bright light directly, but through artificial magnifying glass (placed far from Earth) where it´s just a pretty picture, but not real life. Real life can burn.
Analysing is fun!

edit on 12-2-2013 by Amandla because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join