It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know yourself by your avatar.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Strength, nuff said

Cool thread. I always was fascinated by the avatars people choose. Hefficide had a thread awhile back stating this his chose of avatar was to induce a particular mental state in those reading his threads/posts.

Interesting stuff

edit on 12-2-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Cherryontop
Ohh, fun thread. Someone do mine please.

You are full of juicy goodness!

link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

Originally posted by fictitious
Interesting!

What does mine say to y'all? I'll tell why I chose it, but I first want to see others' perception.

You have a silly side, a playful side, but underneath your serious to the core.

You and Casualboy are spot on!!

On the surface I am bubbly and silly, but when it comes to everyday decisions and life in general, I take it very, very seriously. I'm always extremely calculated in all that I do. I'm the first to tell my friends and even parents to grow up when I hear they do something dumb in their life regarding finances or relationships, but I'm the first on the dance floor when I'm out on the town.

link   

Originally posted by Cherryontop
Ohh, fun thread. Someone do mine please.

You absolutely HATE racism (is that an oxymoron? lol)... and your S.O. is of a race other than your own

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

Pretty close. I guess the more I think about it, I am slightly off center and I want people to love me. I'm of Italian decent, so I like to feed people. If you stick around me too long, you might put on weight..lol
Seriously though, who doesn't love ice cream?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherryontop

You's izs funny.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

Very nice thanks

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenJack
reply to post by fictitious

Your into music, not the popular stuff just the stuff you like. Your style is unique, but it has meaning.

I'm not super into music, but I definitely like different music that most people. I mostly like music that I dub "mysterious". Anything resembling Pink Floyd or instrumental tickles my fancy!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I have always thought that about peoples avatars also. I just love the character, I used the be a little green alien smiling though.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

I did think "Flock of Seagulls" on closer inspection

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

I think it is more telling for others. It is a way of summing yourself up in a flash for others. We all know why we choose our particular avatars I think. Most have some sort of meaning to us, and that is why we choose them.

I always believed that the eyes were windows to the soul. I try and not hide anything in my life, though I have my secrets, well others secrets mostly. I try not to have any personally so I look everyone square in the eyes and speak candidly about what I think...in person at least. The internet requires we take certain precautions.

I like transparency and detest lying. It makes you a sort of enemy when I see you are lying. I HAVE lied so I am not nuts, I just really think it is a major source of the worlds problems.

Most animals dont lie. That says allot. There have been lab studies where starving mice are taught where food is in a maze. That it only feeds one of them. They then introduce another mouse into the maze with the first hungry one that knows where the food is and the hungry one leads the other to the food and lets him eat it, while going without it himself.

If it were us, we would leave each other guy hitting dead ends and go for the pellet of food.

edit on 12-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Well, I hail from the north

I hate rain, but it's fun stuff when it's somewhat frozen

Born in the year of the dog - Chinese horoscope
I'm a crystal white dog - Mayan horoscope

I understand dogs
I'm a dog?
I'm a nice lookin dog

Are you Diefenbaker ?
If so you have a very very handsome Daddy and he is a mountie !!

link   
I can't decide on an Avatar, or when i think i have chosen one i change my mind. I guess not having one means i am a skeptic? Hmm, or maybe i am shy and don't really want to reveal myself? Hmm, my head hurts. Skeptic seems to fit best considering the website.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

Interesting!

What does mine say to y'all? I'll tell why I chose it, but I first want to see others' perception.

You love skateboarding

Definitely not! lol

I'd say yours means you are mysterious, you don't like to be the center of attention, you have a dark side to you or can be considered to, and you are an observer and not one who is in the action.

Oh and if I had to guess, you might be a Gemini.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

Every time I see your name I think of Jimminie Cricket.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del

Well Im not really anyone of great importance..., im pretty normal.

Your avatar to me suggest you always want more, more knowledge would be one of the more important things.
You wanna see change, and you would love to be apart of that change.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I created mine out of a Jack Daniels logo mixed in with some superstitious mumbo jumbo regarding birthdates and playing cards. The center motif is an optical illusion I morphed out of a simple image... if you can see it

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Oh eck... I think I'm in trouble lol

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

Oh boy helen you werent kidding about those mounties

This is just for you.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

Interesting!

You love skateboarding

Definitely not! lol

I'd say yours means you are mysterious, you don't like to be the center of attention, you have a dark side to you or can be considered to, and you are an observer and not one who is in the action.

Oh and if I had to guess, you might be a Gemini.

Good job! I understand the duality of my image may have lead you to the GEMINI conclusion, however it was more of a sarcastic nod to the Hermetic nature of this website (
to you, ATS)

I'm a moonchild!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join