It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know yourself by your avatar.

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
Hmmm how I wonder what someone will come up with....

My avatar was made for me, based on a few questions regarding what I wanted expressed.. thats all

Peace, NRE.

I will leave the soul analyzing to the pro's but i've seen you around and every time my association with that image is interracial **** . What a marvelous avatar indeed

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
in my case... just an avatar...

did create it myself while in an euforic mood that i don't remember, prolly caused by alcohol...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt
S+F for the thread and now i wanna play too. When i registered i chose an avatar that i really liked but people kept thinking i was a male so i changed it because i felt more 'honest' that way. I just picked a girl i already had in my comp. Then a couple of months later one member called me fat judging by my avatar i guess

What do you guys see??

You are 34ish and not very religious maybe a Wiccan. You are overweight by other's standards, but disagree and so you are perfectly happy by your standards. You like warm colors, and live in a warm area...Phoenix? Las Vegas? You are hardheaded and are very focused on the female side of events, but not in a bad way.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

My avatar was made for me, based on a few questions regarding what I wanted expressed.. thats all

Peace, NRE.

I going to guess you are the white female in your avatar. This means you are not married and most likely about 25ish. I also think you have a child(ern) too out of wedlock with some history, hense your name NoregretsEver. You are not very religious, but you do have empathy mixed with an analytical mind. The mind is what you demonstrate in your avatar with the right and left side of it being the demon and angel, and the mind is where you always go to in answering your questions....

You are also left handed... ;p

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Peace, NRE.

I going to guess you are the white female in your avatar. This means you are not married and most likely about 25ish. I also think you have a child(ern) too out of wedlock with some history, hense your name NoregretsEver. You are not very religious, but you do have empathy mixed with an analytical mind. The mind is what you demonstrate in your avatar with the right and left side of it being the demon and angel, and the mind is where you always go to in answering your questions....

You are also left handed... ;p

Thanks for analyzing, but the only part you got right is that I am female, and have children.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Thanks for analyzing, but the only part you got right is that I am female, and have children.

You sure it doesn't represent the Left and Right Hemisphere of your brian? hehe

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by chisisiCoptos

I love Paris Mountain! My friends and I would go up there o hang out, and its great to go up there on July 4th and New Year's to see all of the fireworks around town. And I have quite a few friends that live in Sugar Creek. If you turned left out of Eastside and left at the light right in front of the school, I lived down five streets in Ashley Oaks. I'm only 24 and I am always back and forth between Charleston and Greenville, I know both areas like the back of my hand. I've been told I have a very strong aura but not one of protection, I have one of strong attraction...I attract things, positive and negative, and draw them in and I don't know how to rid myself of them. I was born with what my family calls the gift, it's something that the women on my mother's side of the family seem to inherit genetically...but that is another story, and a very long one. This is so crazy that you know all the places I've grown up around! There are nice witches up on Paris? The only ones anyone ever talks about are the not-so-nice witches up there.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

You are 34ish and not very religious maybe a Wiccan. You are overweight by other's standards, but disagree and so you are perfectly happy by your standards. You like warm colors, and live in a warm area...Phoenix? Las Vegas? You are hardheaded and are very focused on the female side of events, but not in a bad way.

You've managed to get every single thing wrong, that's pretty cool, and thank you for thinking i'm from USA
means my English is not so bad after all.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

reply to post by CitizenJack

Your avatar says wise guy / troll slayer .

And something tells me your extremely interested in history..... ( ive never read any of your work honest...
)

Ok
Sorry I missed the reply.

edit on 23-2-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Captn Bligh really wasn't really such a bad guy. Just misunderstood.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandermast
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thank you Slayer....all that comes to my mind about yours is......You!, you're good you!...

I'm a good me.
I've been a me most of my life

That's my story and I'm sticking with it

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

slayer69=reeeco suwaaaavay

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

That is absolutely amazing. It's wonderful that your people are finding your roots and heritage again. I know all about hiding origins, much of my mother's side of the family is Romani and Traveller, many people throughout Europe and North America are still very prejudiced against "gypsies" so our family is still very secretive about our blood and traditions to avoid the stigma and the labels that come with it all. I'm so glad to hear that the Jewish people are finding themselves again, I think your heritage is something to be very proud of and is nothing to hide, whether people are prejudiced or not.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt

You've managed to get every single thing wrong, that's pretty cool, and thank you for thinking i'm from USA
means my English is not so bad after all.

Damnit, you got the wrong avatar....

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888

My aura does let bad in also but I am still protected even though it could get very difficult to deal with. I am like a highly energetic magnet. My family is one big melting pot of immigrants. My moms side is German and my fathers side is Italian. I also lived in Sumter, SC., but I know every place in Greenville. My friends house on Old Spartanburg road was haunted and documented. When we first moved to the old Sugar Creek, we were the second family to have a home built there. I don't remember if I mentioned it but many small grave sights were fenced in. There would be a couple of tombstones from the 1800's and they were preserved. These were all throughout Sugar Creek.
There is nothing in this world like a Charleston summers night, driving down a long plantations dirt driveway, all of the moss trees hanging down. You come upon an old plantation home with the large porch with the pillars. I know that I also love the Battery. Those restored homes overlooking Ft. Sumter are beautiful. Also I forgot to mention the Francis Marion Hotel in Charleston. That place is very haunted.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I wish I could master protection...it gets extremely difficult. My mother and her family have the same problem, although they probably bring it on themselves trying to use the gift and practice...I don't do that, I don't want to attract any more attention to myself from the other side. I've brought home so many things that have not only plagued me but everyone around me as well....there was a particular spirit/demon that attached itself to me for almost a decade and did everything from throwing and breaking things in front of my and others' eyes to whispering and flitting around in shadow form to the point that my ADULT friends were too scared to return to my home and suggested contacting a priest...and I'm not talking one or two friends, I'm talking about nearly twenty in the span of over ten years. It didn't help that my mother keeps a skull in that house that's been passed down through the family (it's very old and missing the jaw and most of its teeth, it's an unnatural thing to keep in a home but she keeps it for her own occult-related reasons)...it's like all of her witchy s#*! amplified everything that every followed me or came in that house.

I'm the same way. My father's side of the family is predominantly English, Irish, Scottish, and northern Italian. My mother's side of the family is mostly Romani, Irish Traveller, French, and Cherokee. It's a big, weird mix, LOL. We have genealogy books on both sides that trace back through centuries of generations of our families...my mother also has Spanish and Russian on her side of the family, though not much.

I have only been in Sumter a few times. I lived in Aiken right across the Savannah River from Augusta GA (Murphy Village is between Aiken and Augusta, it's the largest "gypsy" community in North America and many of my relatives live there), are you familiar with Aiken? The Savannah River Site nuclear plant and testing facility is in Aiken, my mother worked there for a while and she said they do all kinds of crazy scientific experiments and tests out there.

Haha, Old Spartanburg Road and Brushy Creek Road are the two streets that my subdivision was between, but if you weren't around here in the late eighties when it was built then you probably wouldn't be familiar with it. That's so crazy, was the haunted house near Del Norte and Eastside High, further up towards Haywood Road, or further down towards Greer? They just recently bulldozed an old brick house on Old Spartanburg that was empty for many years and purported to be VERY haunted, I wonder if it was the same one that your friend lived in. I can't believe I've never heard of tombstones throughout Sugar Creek, these are the kind of things that I wanna know about, LOL! I know there's a church right beside Sugar Creek with a rather old looking cemetery but I don't know if the tombstones you're talking about are connected to that church and cemetery...you'd better believe that the next time I go to Greenville (which will be in the next couple of weeks), I'm gonna go look for tombstones in Sugar Creek! LOL

You couldn't be more right, there's nothing in the world like a summer night in Charleston...warm breezes from the ocean blowing softly through the Spanish moss on the huge old live oaks, fireflies lighting up all around you, the Carolina moon shining down on you and knowing you're in one of the most beautiful places in the world, it's the best feeling in the world. My parents' home is a fully restored old Georgian style plantation on the Wando, complete with the long oak-lined driveway and huge pillars and porch that you're talking about...all that feels like home to me.
I love walking along the Battery and just sitting under a tree and reading a book in the little square called White Point Gardens by the Battery overlooking Fort Sumter. Rainbow Row is just gorgeous...I've been in quite a few of the houses on Rainbow Row and they're absolutely amazing inside, beautifully decorated to the standards of the period they were built in. Oh, and you're absolutely correct, the Francis Marion Hotel has a very well known resident ghost. I've yet to go check it out but it's on my list.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888

I lived in Del Norte when I first moved to Greenville. The mid to late 80's was my best of times in Greer. I had at that time one of the nicest hot rod's in Greenville and used to drag race on Brushy Creek road. In 4 years I only lost one race in Spartanburg. The hot spot for drag racing was at night next to Riverside High. My family swore the car was possessed and in the end it was junked to a preacher/mechanic in Spartanburg.
I was quite popular in Greenville during the mid to late 80's and believe it or not it was in a good way. I actually lived in a 150 year old farmhouse in TN., for 9 years. The house was haunted by a woman. My elderly landlord signed the ownership papers at the hospital on the owners bed, right before she died. The women grabbed her and gave her the keys and said take care of my home. She later died that night of natural causes. I must say she was quite a firecracker when she must have been younger! Even my Siberian husky would not enter.
The house was on 90 acres and my land lady was 88. I along with friends saw just about every thing you could imagine in that house. I could write a book and the best part is I had witnesses.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Some of my best memories are in a million friends houses in Del Norte...I have two childhood best friends that are like sisters to me (which means a lot to me, being an only child) and both of them lived in Del Norte. You know the double lights on Old Spartanburg in front of the Pavilion and Jamestown Commons, one light you can only turn in one direction into Del Norte and the other light you can only turn the other direction onto a road that comes out beside Eastside? That's the street that Ashley Oaks is on, it's called Kimbrell and turns into Strange after you cross through the Brushy Creek light in front of Eastside, and Ashley Oaks is the neighborhood past Jamestown Commons. Greer is a bit strange now...they have a nice little downtown area but the area around it is really rundown, and Greer reaches all the way out to Thornblade and Pelham Road which is the nice area of Greer. Taylors technically reaches all the way out to Blue Ridge (even though it's unincorporated) and that little Eastside/Del Norte/Hudson Corners area is the spot where Greenville, Taylors, and Greer meet...it's the nicest little suburb in the Greenville area, in my opinion. Oh, everybody still loves to drag race there. My ex-husband (who lived in Del Norte, LOL...just like half of the people I know in Greenville, haha) used to drag race at the Greer, Traveler's Rest, and Ware Shoals strips...he had this '72 Gran Torino in gun metal grey with a black racing stripe that he fully restored himself and that thing could FLY, I have a real thing for classic American muscle cars so that's kinda what drew me into that relationship, LOL. Hell yeah, high five for being popular kids! I was extremely popular throughout school in Charlston and Greenville (I spent half of the school year in Charleston at Ashley Hall and the other half in Taylors at Eastside), I was a cheerleader all four years of high school and the top of my class in all AP and IB courses and I did a lot of charity work and ended up snagged homecoming queen and prom queen in 2007...I guess you could say I still maintain my popularity by maintaining my friendships with all the people I've ever known in Greenville (which is a daunting task...I'm that girl that always knows everyone and sometimes people know me ut I have no idea who they are, LOL) and I visit very often.

Wow, that is so cool! You know, I don't know what it is but there's always been a huge difference between farmhouses and plantations for me...I find plantation homes to be comforting, no matter how haunted, while I find farmhouses to be generally creepy for some odd reason. I honestly have no idea why.
Was the elderly owner's spirit's presence in the home a positive or negative one? Maybe you should write a book about what you witnessed there, especially since you could include witness accounts! That would be awesome! I've gotta say, the thing that haunted (and still haunts, actually) my family's home is malevolent to the core, but it hasn't seemed to have enough power to harm me directly. I have many, many petrified witnesses that would swear on a stack of Bibles to the things they experienced there. The damnedest thing about the spirit is that it would hide itself from me, only letting me catch a glimpse of a shadow here and there every once in a while, but it was like it had an oppressive effect on my behavior and personality...it made me act much more aggressively and angrily and when I'd leave the property (even just to stand in the cul-de-sac), I wouldn't feel that way or even understand what I had done. It kept my mother sick constantly with these weird illnesses that doctors couldn't explain...I was always sick as well but I've been ill from birth, I have a huge heart murmur and suffer from a tachycardial arrhythmia (I'll need a heart transplant eventually because my heart is essentially destroying itself) which puts me at risk for pulmonary edema (my lungs are also being destroyed by my heart) and I was born with practically no immune system, I catch every little bug that crosses my path, I get pneumonia at least once a year (partially my fault, I avoid doctors cuz I'm sick of having been around them my whole life) but it seemed like once that entity entered our lives, I just got sicker and sicker. The thing would mimic my voice when I was nowhere around, sometimes not even in the house, and scare the crap out of my family and friends. It would scratch people and whisper things like "Run" or their names into people's ears while we'd just be sitting around talking or watching a movie and they'd end up jumping up and fleeing the house. The list goes on and on as to what it did and still does. We had the house blessed and we did some protection and banishment work on the house which calms it down for a while...and then it returns with a vengeance. It's just...I hate it completely.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

By the way, I noticed that you said you were born on Easter Sunday at 12:01 AM under a full moon. I've always wondered what impact being born on certain days at certain times under certain moon phases and weather conditions has on a person and their interests. I was born on Thursday, December 8th, 1988 at 5:55 PM under a new moon during a very large and powerful thunderstorm that knocked out the electricity in most of the town...I was supposed to be born on Christmas Eve but I came early on the day of the Immaculate Conception. I've heard something concerning numerology called angel numbers, which are sequences of numbers that appear in your life in sets of threes, and 888 and 555 both showed up on my birthday and eights reoccur in my life pretty often but I have no idea what that means...I know I'm a 1 life path, but what would you theorize reoccuring numbers in a person's life determine? And what impact do you think the moon and weather at the time of a person's birth have on their personality/interests/destiny?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Yah this thread did kinda explode it was hard to keep up with it.

The troll slayer was in regards to a reply you had to some ones comment "fat basement dweller " .
You replied something along the lines of " my muffin top is showing ? "..... I had a good laugh at that.
Most people dont realize to defeat a troll you don't feed it to much, you hug them to death

Killing them with kindness one troll at a time

edit on 24-2-2013 by CitizenJack because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join