It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know yourself by your avatar.

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Hahaha, now, now...let's not fight, boys...let's just who can sweet talk me better over U2U, LOL.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888

Possibly you have had a capability to Astral Project yourself to Sirius in a dream maybe? One with a fierce Aura of protection. Some occult interest.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Oh but for a single taste of sweetest delight clothed in crimson....

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Well I enjoy being somewhat of an enigma myself , So why dont you try and crack my avatar. You may learn something about my secrets and yourself at the same time.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

My kisses may be sweet, but the sweetest of kisses can hold the deadliest poison. Caveat amatores...lovers beware!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by chisisiCoptos

I regularly have extremely lucid dreams and have had them my whole life, some involving travel through time and space...so perhaps I project astrally and don't even realize. You hit the nail on the head, I am fiercely protective of myself and others in every way...I'm a believer in psychic shielding and protection, so I wouldn't be surprised if my aura reflected my protective nature. I have a deep interest in the occult...as does my family, which have been "interested" and some of them "involved" for hundreds of years...it kind of runs in the family.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

An enigma?
I've been called that most of my life, I seem to be a mystery to everyone but myself...but apparently, in my case, being an enigma is a good thing.

Looking at your avatar...with the jack of spades, the words cautious and careful come to mind but only in adulthood. I would think you were perhaps a touch temperamental and maybe even troublesome in your youth. Intelligent no matter what age, though...and an element of seriousness to you, but to what degree I am not sure. Responsible as much as you can manage to be. You don't consider yourself superior to others, you aren't a king but a jack/knave. The gold background can symbolize any of the following: higher ideals and knowledge, wisdom, understanding of self and soul, spirituality, and enlightenment.

I could go on but I'm probably terribly wrong. Am I anywhere even near right?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

i call dibs on her bro

ill u2u jen an sweet talk u til i sweep ya right off ur feet

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
How about now?

My own little private joke. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
A fallen leaf on a field of white implies a fascination with death and the emptiness of existence outside the flesh.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Mine accurately matches me as well as my signature.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

I love Tool!!! And I love A Perfect Circle...I love just about any of Maynard's stuff, LOL. Very nice signature, Parabola is an awesome song. And you have a very cool avatar. =)

You get a star from me just for being a fellow Tool fan!

edit on 2/21/2013 by jcutler12888 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/21/2013 by jcutler12888 because: Spelling Error

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcutler12888

I love Tool!!! And I love A Perfect Circle...I love just about any of Maynard's stuff, LOL. Very nice signature, Parabola isn awesome song. And you have a very cool avatar. =)

You get a star from me just for being a fellow Tool fan!

edit on 2/21/2013 by jcutler12888 because: (no reason given)

It represents the part of me that was unknown and lost for hundreds of years. I reclaimed my heritage. I found out that I'm from a very important Jewish family in Spain from the times of the Inquisition and they came from the Exilarchs of Babylon on the line of King David. Through DNA testing and family genealogy I found my path and took it back after my family suppressing it for hundreds of years.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

That's amazing.

Why do you think your family suppressed your genealogy for so many years?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I feel hurt..
Can't we just all get along?

Girls made me psychotic I guess but I begin to harness any hard feelings anymore.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
I feel hurt..
Can't we just all get along?

Girls made me psychotic I guess but I begin to harness any hard feelings anymore.

I'm sure that a girl wasn't all it took to make you psychotic, we're not THAT good at manipulation...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Me too. Although I was born at 12:01am it was considered Easter Sunday. It was also a full moon. My point is I have been interested in the occult all of my life. Certain things found their way to me, not that I went looking anywhere on my own. There are uninvited obsessions, that I would rather not get in to, that I am obsessed with since as far back as I can remember. It is not normal for a child to be this way, especially when there are no known reasons to feel that way. But this stuff is real!, especially when you have family and friends present to witness them.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Interesting topic. I do have a strong connection with my swan avatar. Signed, John SilverSwan.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

We're all getting along! Just some good-natured ribbing. I'm sorry that some girl/girls drove crazy...I promise you, we aren't all that bad.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by chisisiCoptos

Sounds a lot like my life, except the occult, paranormal, supernatural, etc., haven't affected me exclusively...it's been what you might call an inheritance. It's been a generational thing...a family thing, you might say,

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join