It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know yourself by your avatar.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Interconnections, forging what is. As above and so as not to be below bellows. Don't look directly into the light least it blind.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ElleLachyme

I'm a sad lonely Sunflower with my Mother looking over my shoulder. Maybe we are all crazy? But these things have a deep psychological resonance or we would not search them on the googlebot till we find JUST the right one? So OP, not a stupid thread obviously!

Birds eye negative view. A sad lonely sunflower with mother looking over the shoulder. Which is the mother and which is the father, the moon? or the sun? Does it matter to the flower which direction its facing?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Basement Dweller.

Fat.

Mis Frazz with all that zazz and that pizazz, all so snazzy, but is actually quite a spaz.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
reply to post by undo

Are you sure you want to keep doing this? Either way, thanks. ...the gear things need to be on the 'outer' circle of your diagram - each circle shld have 8 extrusions + 8 indents to make 16 contact points (the next size has 32 + 32 to make 64 contacts), in a physical model magnets wld be used to make it turn

ED to add - somewhat like this? (except curved around outer edge circle, fitting together)
[]--[]--[]--[]
--[]--[]--[]

edit on 14/2/13 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

You know what, its a liquid magnet engine, not so much nuts and bolts...Be water my friend.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
My pic is me . Been around and around , a bit old. Blusey, a bit unique.

How to transform bad vibrations into good vibrations.

One of my life's lessons. 1%

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
what dose it say about me if i don't have an avatar ?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
If someone wants to analyse my current avatar, feel free to jump in and do it

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

And me galadofwarthethird?
edit on 16-2-2013 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Yeah I was just about to say the same thing
If anyone wants to try and decipher what i was thinking

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Thank you. ...
If I had the computer skills, the model would be 3-D - as it is I'm stuck with 2-D and foamcore. Maybe someday. lol

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Wow I have done of few of these and yours is by far the trickiest...

People are drawn to you. You have something about you that makes people want to be associated with you even tho some people find you intimidating, which your ok with. You have an acute sense of right and wrong and tend to relie on that in your everyday decisions making... not just good and bad but which choices you make in life. You have a deceptivly gentle soul which some people over look or miss all together.

Anyway like I said your a tricky one.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

The girl in the pic ATE that raven!!! nevermore!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Sweet avatar by the way.

Your an individual who doesn't know fight or flight. Your instinct is fight or fight harder. Most people will avoid confrontation, your not afraid of it. Your not a bully but you hate injustice. You are the type to take others under your wing and guide them. Your an energetic person often looking for new ways to release the energy.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
We'll be discussing this thread on ATS Live tonight - more info here

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenJack
reply to post by vkey08

Sweet avatar by the way.

Your an individual who doesn't know fight or flight. Your instinct is fight or fight harder. Most people will avoid confrontation, your not afraid of it. Your not a bully but you hate injustice. You are the type to take others under your wing and guide them. Your an energetic person often looking for new ways to release the energy.

On my old avvie seems like you got it
Congrats

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

That's kind of
. I just read about it today.

Missed it. I hope it was nice.

Angle

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
This is probably the dumbest question that I've asked on ATS to date but does anyone have any insights into my avatar? It's just a picture of myself with a background of floating lights, all themed red and black. Kinda boring, I know...but does anyone see any underlying meaning or symbolism in it?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I hope so. I drew it! I like space stuff, Sci-fi. and in the end, if we don't migrate to space, then 'we' won't be anymore! There are so many awesome avatars on here. I just like checking them all out as I go through the posts! Life is good !

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888

It really brings out the blue in your eyes, and the red tint in your hair. your quote, per aspera ad astra 'through aspiration to the stars'? Red is the color of passion, Black is the color of totality - You believe that you have the fortitude to keep your eyes towards the heavens, and that persistence will pay off?

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join