It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know yourself by your avatar.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Good, that reminds me of my psychology teacher who was able to tell things about me based on a drawing I made. It's not magic or special power though, just looking at the reason why one would draw it. Anyway, you are correct, my symbol represents me.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
You are correct in your assumption, mein OP.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Cool thread, i'll bite - what does mine say about me???

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

You wanna project that your always ready to jump in, but your actual a little more reserved. You want have the best things in life and you actual have a plan on how to get them. You artistic, creative but not always wanting to show off your work unless it has been perfected.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Very curious indeed. What does mine say to you??

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hmm, I dont know. My avatar is a pic I took at the local Monastery and I thought it turned out nice in the end. Was kind of a mistake since I was originally going for a black and white tranquil look, but I liked this and decided to leave it.

Truthfully I don't know much about the goddess this statue represents but I know that the Monastery brings me peace and it is my favorite place to photograph. So this pic to me is a sort of balance between peace and harmony and the everyday stress I am constantly trying to avoid.

I have no idea what my avatar represents to anyone else.

edit on 14-2-2013 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
what does mine say ?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I'm very impressed so far, who can read mine?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
OK. Why not . What is in mine?

reluctantpawn

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by reluctantpawn

Now this will be fun

What do mine say about me!
Jimmy

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
Now that you know yourself, deal with what you've seen. No problem at all if you need to deal with nothing, just keep on doing a great job. Your avatar resembles you in real life.

All one sees is himself.

That should be all one sees is one's self or you will upset the females on this planet.

Note: Aura is for protecting that within when whitin is not selfprotecting??

That last was just a guess.

edit on 12-2-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

Guessed wrong, the aura is actually a point of entry, you should change the view of the aura to be within the physical body emanating from the center of your skull, where your brains are located in case you haven't found those as you seem to have doubts about the natural protection of the self. And you shouldn't guess anymore because you don't fully understand your self. When you do you will know and then you can make educated guesses.

And last but not least, all those people claiming enlightenment and trying to convince everybody how big their aura really is, well... you probably know about sizes, I'm sure many of them are even comparing the size of their auras.
edit on 14/2/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by secret titan
I'm very impressed so far, who can read mine?

Alright, (cracks his finger). You have very high standards for yourself. I'm not sure if you maintain those standards, but you certainly try very hard to keep standards--particularly moral and work ethic standards. You certainly have high aspirations for yourself in terms of career and life choices. You strike me as someone who wants to have a family or is very family-oriented. You like to see yourself as a very dependable guy that your family can rely on. You strike me as intelligent and you probably have your life well in order. Sometimes bordering on OCDish, but not quite that extreme. Your friends and family would call you reliable, happy, confident, but sometimes a little withdrawn. You are a nice guy, basically. However, you are often disappointed at the lack of ambition and far-sightedness of those around you. At your worst, you rarely show anger---rather you simply close yourself off to others and go into deep and lonely reflection.

Edit: I can count on you to know what you're talking about when you talk about something. You never bull# anybody, I bet.

Edit2: You don't like the spotlight. You like to be the guy behind "THE guy", though.

Edit3: I also get the sense that you do not take personal failures (or perceived failures) very well. I mean, less well than the ordinary person. You might dump on yourself a little too much. You are a very harsh critic of yourself and your work--almost to the point of paralysis?

-TheGhoster
edit on 14-2-2013 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

TextI'll do you without an avatar. You are intensely jaded. Your view of the world is one where you are impatient with anything that you don't feel is important. You have a tendency to compartmentalize others without acknowledging your own needs. You tend to feel very alone in the world and it makes you dismissive and even angry at times. You don't want to be alone. You see yourself as an intelligent skeptic and that you definitely are although you tend to also be a little short sighted. Hang in there.

Wow. Jaded, check, impatient with people who're behind the evolutionary curve, check though I feel everything is somewhat important... even if it's just to laugh at.

But I'm less an intelligent skeptic than gullible fool... and I don't get angry, I get high blood pressure and/or even. But short sighted is spot on as I rarely plan beyond the now and it shows. I do feel alone and who wants to be alone all the time... but I really do like my me time but downplay my own needs more than not... so pretty good, I'd say and I'm hanging.

Who knew having strangers delve into one's psyche was so interesting... oh, wait... I did.

And the Archimedes award comment was pretty occult, Undo, but funny. Thanx.

edit on 2/14/2013 by Baddogma because: Adding Undo... wait

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_welch
reply to post by Carreau

You're a hell of a shot, and your best friend is your spotter.

I don't have a avatar analysis for you (dave_welch), I just wanted to say my favorite line from Star Wars:

"Look, I ain't in this for your revolution, and I'm not in it for you, princess"

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Okay, I guess I am going to bite as well.

One of the aspects of ATS that I like most is the enhanced "Avatar, Signature and Graphics Features" which surpass any site on the web. No doubt, a picture can tell a thousand words and for my part, I like trying to say as much as possible, particularly with the Signature Feature that I create and change from time to time to express my thoughts on this or that subject.

For example:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread OP!

It is very interesting what some have come up with, I would like to see what assumption you (or anyone) would make of mine please.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Mind taking a crack at mine?
Im interested to see your thoughts.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Interesting perspective.

I took this picture myself a couple winters ago. Not sure exactly what it says about me. I'd like to hear other's opinions on it out of curiosity.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Q33323

"Mein Furhror, I can walk!"

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by theghoster

"Shot help's better than no help at all, Chewie."

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join