It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know yourself by your avatar.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandermast

Creatively restrained...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ElleLachyme

Very clever!
And also very quick with responding...thank you.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thank you Slayer....all that comes to my mind about yours is......You!, you're good you!...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

undo= 1+2=4

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Basement Dweller.

Fat.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I have never seen it anywhere on ATS personaly, so I would like to think when you saw it before it was me, with all of the posting I do...(not really)

Yours says to me.....something trying to coalesce from the green ether that we were all made from, mother nature gave you the ability to be something great and you are still trying to find out what it is you want to be. Or maybe I'm completely wrong?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hmm. I posted for years without an avatar, finally got one, ditched it a few years later and did this one kinda quickly. I don't wear make-up either. Should I care more about others' perceptions?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandermast

yeah i think it was you i saw it with. i just did a double take when i saw it. then looked closer and closer, and was like wow, it's all hands and they are helping form his face.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

soficrow=quoth the crow, i ching

(i remember when we had a conversation on the topic in a thread of your creation)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

As soon as I saw mine years ago I was immediately drawn to it and knew that it was to be my avatar, I have not changed it in years. I am glad somebody did a double take with it and really took the time to understand what it was showing, I have always been a helper to anyone that needed me..perhaps too helping sometimes.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

zazzafrazz=dyslexic

(hehe. sassafrass)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yeah, I thought that was pretty funny!

Leia: "No Lighspeed?"

Han: "It's not my fault!"

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Ah yes I do recall - somewhat vaguely but I remember I had a helluva time trying to convince people that the I Ching was NOT about divination (it was only assigned that rep to survive the book burnings). Too bad I didn't have this one at the time - quoth the crow, from Japan's samurai manual, The Hagakure:

The Hagakure, a collection of commentaries on the Way of the Warrior, cautions against mistaking it for a work of divination.

Oh and - did I ever mention that the I Ching (in one of its manifestations) seems to contain the schematics for a stargate?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
reply to post by undo

Oh and - did I ever mention that the I Ching (in one of its manifestations) seems to contain the schematics for a stargate?

no, i don't think you did. show me?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_welch
reply to post by undo

Yeah, I thought that was pretty funny!

Leia: "No Lighspeed?"

Han: "It's not my fault!"

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I actually wrote that as a joke then quickly realized it was most likely true. But aaarrggh. Must learn some graphics program or another. Sorry. Can you wait til I get out and buy some foamcore? It will be slow but infinitely faster than my learning a new program.

edit on 13/2/13 by soficrow because: wd

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

egads, didnt mean to cause you alot of work

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Don't worry about it. I build stuff all the time. Besides, have been meaning to get foamcore, build I Ching models for years now.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Han: "Fast ship? You've never heard of the Millenium Falcon?"
Obi Wan: "No, Should I have?"
Han: "It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs. She's fast enough for you, old man."

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

haha.

Han Solo: "You said you wanted to be around when I made a mistake. Well, this could be it, sweetheart."
Leia: "I take it back."

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join