It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know yourself by your avatar.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
So... What exactly does an ol' raging hamster have to say?

Occasionally making a lot of noise but being ignored anyways? Running around on the wheel and going nowhere? Trying to find yet another way out of a stale ol' cage by digging through the litter, but otherwise content as long as the water bottle and food pellets are there?

Or is there more to it than that?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Everyone of your avatars now has had dots that light up. And where pictures of moving part or moving themselves (gif). I cant figure out the connection there the only that your on the move alot and your connected to stars or study them ( celebrity or celestial ) or have a famous child... IDK your an enigma undo. I am columbo defeated

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pauljs75

pauljs75=is good at analogies!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by theghoster

I reckon you a quite young - early 20s maybe, laid back, like a laugh, pretty intelligent, social.
Plus obviously you like astronauts.. and space and adventure, feeling out of control, which means you are probably quite controlled in real life.Maybe you have a professional job.
edit on 13-2-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pauljs75
So... What exactly does an ol' raging hamster have to say?

Occasionally making a lot of noise but being ignored anyways? Running around on the wheel and going nowhere? Trying to find yet another way out of a stale ol' cage by digging through the litter, but otherwise content as long as the water bottle and food pellets are there?

Or is there more to it than that?

Heh, heh. I don't know for sure, exactly. But, I'm pretty sure your more agitated at the world you live in. I don't think you a running around crazed and raged, like you're avatar suggests---I think you chose that, because it humorously represents what you're feeling. That suggests to me you have since of humor about life, but a sort of dark humor. You appreciate the absurd aspects of life as much as the good parts---in fact you probably revel in the absurd. However, the seeming illogic and ridiculousness of life can be stressful to you, so occasionally you vent (mostly to yourself, but probably to your friends--the few you have (?)). Anyway, that is all I got. You strik me as being snarky, also--sometimes bitterly so--maybe even to the point of being rude to others? But you are fun-loving and laid back, too.

-TheGhoster
edit on 13-2-2013 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Living for the weekend you are lol. Your everyones friend in a social situation. Something cant be done they say....
You wanna prove them wrong. You give off a fun feeling.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

well ' rat in a cage ' gives it away.
But you are a ginger bear with a big head and short limbs - life is stacked against you, you are screaming at the injustice of it all - ahhhhhhhhhhhh.
Apart from that - you have a good sense of humour, down to earth, unfussy, the team worker / supporter ?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

I reckon you a quite young - early 20s maybe, laid back, like a laugh, pretty intelligent, social.
Plus obviously you like astronauts.. and space and adventure, feeling out of control, which means you are probably quite controlled in real life.Maybe you have a professional job.
edit on 13-2-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

Everything is true except the last two. My life has been pretty out of control, lately and I'm between jobs. But you read me like a tea-leaf. Thanks

-TheGhoster

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

i'd like to say it was something noble like this song, but it's just cause i like sparkles lol

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

yea me too - i restart next week ..
however - i bet when you are in a job, you are controlled and disciplined?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Well if anyone wants to try and evaluate my avatar go right ahead.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau

You love your dog, you have a sense of humour and are compassionate, despite the fact that you are shooting a gun ? at a deer ? So I would say, tough on the outside, soft on the inside. Faithful, trustworthy ?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

Carreau=city on the edge of forever...or was that a boy and his dog?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau

Loyal, straight-forward, professional and slow to anger. You hate it when people don't do things right the first f**&@%* time and mouth-off when they have no talent or skill. You don't expect the world to do anything for you, but you will drop anything for a buddy, if they ask. You seem gregarious and open. You seem like you have a nice lady on the side. Sweet and fun to be with?

-TheGhoster

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

Your always vigilant in your everyday life. You watch over your people ( family social circle) and are ready to remedie the cause of a problem. You enjoy companionship and quiet time.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Zanti Misfit=the incredible shrinking bug

that avatar reminds me of the old scifis

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

yea me too - i restart next week ..
however - i bet when you are in a job, you are controlled and disciplined?

Yup, that is about right. I'm not much a chit-chat guy at work. I like to get in, get the job done, and not mess around.

-TheGhoster

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Do me, do me

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

darkphoenix=is carrier of dumb humans, elves, dwarves, trolls, orcs. goblins, and taurens, who don't know how to flap their wings.

Typical druid!! get back to whence you came!!

just kidding I do play world of warcraft but chose the username before that mount came out

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

you appreciate hard work and diligence, '' if at first you don't succeed you will try try and try again'' as King Robert the Bruce said.

You like detail, appreciate the finers things in life - not so much luxuries but you like quality.

You are a weaver of webs and unraveller of mysteries ?

You watch and wait for your prey ?

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join