It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know yourself by your avatar.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

Even if you chose your avatar online, an avatar is how one chooses to represent themselves and does often time become a reflection of how they see themselves or what they find appealing. Although you may have chosen your avatar online, you also chose to let the image define you through your name. Both your name and avatar are a dark phoenix. To profile you, I would say that you feel that you are undergoing or have already undergone a transformation. A trial by fire perhaps if you are a literal phoenix. However, you didn't chose a traditional phoenix. You chose one which was dark--you are unsure of whether the transformation was necessarily a positive one or perhaps you are afraid of what you may become? Just guessing, mind you. My grandpa was high up military and was grooming me from childhood for a career in the same. My bedside table books at his house were books on profiling and handwriting analysis when I was just a kid. At least my grandma picked up some comic books for me to read as an alternative, lol.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenJack
reply to post by undo

undo= simon baker + paul rudd : )

lol undo is female and straight and old, with three kids of her very only, all of which are adults

edit on 13-2-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Simon baker for your deductive reasoning and paul rudd for the light hearted smiles. I stand by my response

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

well thank you.

undo=is feeling like sherlock holmes, who everybody knows was really sir francis bacon.

hehe.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

You know, undo---for whatever reason---I cannot form a singular thought about you, at all. I don;t know why.

-TheGhoster

link   
reply to post by Angle

REBEL ! Down With the Zanti Counsel ! I was Framed I Tell You ! ...........

link   
reply to post by lupodigubbio

lupodigubbio=loyal

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

UberL33t=wise guy eh

Heard a great quote once...

“If you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room.” ~ Unknown

Whoever said it...definitely a wise guy

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice

Even if you chose your avatar online, an avatar is how one chooses to represent themselves and does often time become a reflection of how they see themselves or what they find appealing. Although you may have chosen your avatar online, you also chose to let the image define you through your name. Both your name and avatar are a dark phoenix. To profile you, I would say that you feel that you are undergoing or have already undergone a transformation. A trial by fire perhaps if you are a literal phoenix. However, you didn't chose a traditional phoenix. You chose one which was dark--you are unsure of whether the transformation was necessarily a positive one or perhaps you are afraid of what you may become? Just guessing, mind you. My grandpa was high up military and was grooming me from childhood for a career in the same. My bedside table books at his house were books on profiling and handwriting analysis when I was just a kid. At least my grandma picked up some comic books for me to read as an alternative, lol.

I gotta admit, now you are making me look deeper into why I chose the username and image.
I will say these few things, change is not always a positive thing and sometimes fear is not always a negative thing it keeps people on thier toes and aware thereby making mistakes a less likely occurance.

Heh, comic book characters embrace the whole specrtum of human personalities and emotions, maybe that is why they are loved by many and used as the substance plot for alot of Hollywood movies these days. Even the greatest of heroes has nuances in emotions, wants and desires in which we can relate.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by theghoster

hmm, it's probably the avatar. i'll see if i can get a different one from my uploads

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

you are like
'' This is major Tom to ground control, I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today
Here am I sitting in a tin can far above the world
Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do ''
But I am sure you have been told that before

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I don't want to contaminate anyone.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77
I gotta admit, now you are making me look deeper into why I chose the username and image.
I will say these few things, change is not always a positive thing and sometimes fear is not always a negative thing it keeps people on thier toes and aware thereby making mistakes a less likely occurance.

Hee hee, well, I think there is always a subconscious motivation at work in our various actions. It's part of how we survive.

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77
Heh, comic book characters embrace the whole specrtum of human personalities and emotions, maybe that is why they are loved by many and used as the substance plot for alot of Hollywood movies these days. Even the greatest of heroes has nuances in emotions, wants and desires in which we can relate.

Noooooo! The presence of those comic books are like one of three examples of what I hold as sacred normalcy from my times that I stayed with my grandparents (gotta love military families). No turning them into personality treatises thank you very much, lol.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

darkphoenix=is carrier of dumb humans, elves, dwarves, trolls, orcs. goblins, and taurens, who don't know how to flap their wings.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by lupodigubbio

lupodigubbio=loyal

Ok, there we go. Right off the bat I get the sense from you that you are the playful sort. You're almost the devious type, but without the sinister motives. You like to keep things simple, but you do have tendency to bounce around from one thing to another (more so in thought than in action.) You don't strike me as someone who makes deep connections with people--nor do you really try. You just like to observe folks and keep your thoughts yourself. You seem bubbly though and out-of-the-box. Sometimes sad, bur never miserable. Mostly just plain and simple in temperament. I wonder if you like to push buttons sometimes--but this one I'm not sure about.

Edit: You also strike me as someone who doesn't really invest heavily in "causes" or "beliefs". You like to keep things open.

-TheGhoster
edit on 13-2-2013 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sqorpius

sqorpius=moonie

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sqorpius
I don't want to contaminate anyone.

Hee hee, no matter how much you may feel like it, you are not the product of aliens in a lab. Hat's off to you for freely flying your freak flag.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
What does mine say about me?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

you are like
'' This is major Tom to ground control, I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today
Here am I sitting in a tin can far above the world
Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do ''
But I am sure you have been told that before

Yeah, I'm far out past the Kuiper Belt, baby.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

that's pretty good. not exactly true in all counts but you made some good observations i think

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join