It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know yourself by your avatar.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddogma
Okay, let me try... you are all interested in what other people think... like attention... think there is more going on than common consensus dictates... have computers or access to the internet and eat, drink and excrete... close?

And also... how does one attach an avatar? (emoticon of puzzlement or winking...)

*Gasp* how did you know?
I think it is under the "Tools+" section?

-TheGhoster.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by theghoster

Ok ghost. I wasnt gonna ask because but go ahead and give mine a shot.

This aught to be interesting.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

Pretty good. In a way, I am missing some very fundamental things.
Don't be afraid of stating things for fear of offense. It's been my experience that people who come looking to be placed under a microscope tend to be looking for some sort of acknowledgment in their existence or their innermost being. (Which also explains why Ms. "people like to talk to themselves" is right on that point but this is more letting others talk about you for you.)
edit on 13/2/13 by WhiteAlice because: gender err!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

clairvoyantrose=is dreaming

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

the frame on your avatar reminds me of the old west posters and the old black and white films that didn't have sound yet, that would put the words in a black box, surrounded by a frame like that. that made me think of cowboy movies.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
My name nickname is Lupodigubbio (Italian for The Wolf of Gubbio) and the avatar is a picture of St.Francis with the wolf of Gubbio who terrorized the little town but then got domesticated by Francis and became the town's protector.

I own a dog shelter so mine is pretty literal although I identify with both the wolf than with St.Francis.

My two natures trying to get along I guess. Interesting OP!
edit on 13-2-2013 by lupodigubbio because: clarity

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenJack
reply to post by theghoster

Ok ghost. I wasnt gonna ask because but go ahead and give mine a shot.

This aught to be interesting.

Oh boy, pressure is on, now huh? For the record I don't claim to have any special power. I'm just going with my gut here. I'm sure there is a perfectly rational explanation. Ok, disclaimer done

Jack your avatar selection tells me something other than the obvious (which I will get to). One, you are a warm-hearted guy, through and through. Very little gets you down and out---you like to smile and keep the folks around you in a cheery disposition. If I every met you, I would expect to get the impression that you were guy who wasn't too concerned about appearances. Some days you might let yourself go and appear slovenly and unkempt. However, most days your pretty clean-cut (but not showy and extravagant with your looks). Your avatar tells me you enjoy being clever---oh so very clever. You like to take risks every once and a while. You used to be a charmer (maybe back int he day?), but not so much anymore. You are probably committed to someone--though I'm not entirely sure on this one. You stretch the truth every so often, but only about small stupid crap. Nothing too serious. Do you own a dog?

Edit: You're smart and perceptive---you see through people's bull-crap. You know when someone is lying to you. And exactly in what way. Also, you are conscious with you money? Not greedy, just very aware of where it goes and for what. You avatar seems to suggest to me that you have a bright personality, but you don't show that overtly to everyone---you like to keep it cool, calm and undercover. But when you're noticed--you shine.

-TheGhoster
edit on 13-2-2013 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by undo

Has anyone done yours yet? I find yours guess's interesting. How do you come to your conclusions?

link   
reply to post by boo1981

boo1981=skips the preliminaries and goes right to the heart of the matter - snake is to dragon like caterpillar is to butterfly.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddogma
Okay, let me try... you are all interested in what other people think... like attention... think there is more going on than common consensus dictates... have computers or access to the internet and eat, drink and excrete... close?

And also... how does one attach an avatar? (emoticon of puzzlement or winking...)

I'll do you without an avatar.
You are intensely jaded. Your view of the world is one where you are impatient with anything that you don't feel is important. You have a tendency to compartmentalize others without acknowledging your own needs. You tend to feel very alone in the world and it makes you dismissive and even angry at times. You don't want to be alone. You see yourself as an intelligent skeptic and that you definitely are although you tend to also be a little short sighted. Hang in there.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

um, i look at their pic, read their sigs and the comment in which they describe themselves, and any bylines they might have. and then make associations to things that it reminds me of. mostly, just trying to be light hearted and make people smile.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well I cant say you were wrong.. Did ya nail it ? Yep

Do I have a dog. no but I am a dog lover (always had one growing up) and have been waiting to get one as soon as I move out of my apartment, a dog is literally the first thing I'm going to get.

I wanna expand on some stuff you said but I'm not a wall of text guy as you can tell my my responses, I am super impressed and may comment more shortly.

Your new to this kinda thing arent you ?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I guess the saying that pictures are indeed worth 1000 words is pretty accurate!

This has been a very interesting thread and a much needed diversion from this madness we call reality. I'd also like to say that despite philisophical differences in views I still see you all as an extension of what I am. We are all different but all one in the same. I actually found my avatar online so not sure it really says all that much about me personally but as always am interested in what people think.

Edit: I am also saddened a bit that I did not get into this thread at the beginning, it is at this point in length that most threads unfortunately tend to lose steam and this is one deserving in my opinion of alot more discussion.

edit on 13-2-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: Edit

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenJack
Well I cant say you were wrong.. Did ya nail it ? Yep

Do I have a dog. no but I am a dog lover (always had one growing up) and have been waiting to get one as soon as I move out of my apartment, a dog is literally the first thing I'm going to get.

I wanna expand on some stuff you said but I'm not a wall of text guy as you can tell my my responses, I am super impressed and may comment more shortly.

Your new to this kinda thing arent you ?

Yeah, I just did this, today. I'm more of the skeptical--Hey "this is complete bull# without some logical facts" kind of guy. I'm actually surprised I'm even participating in this forum, at all. Go figure.

-TheGhoster

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by selfharmonise

selfharmonise=

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

undo= simon baker + paul rudd : )

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Not ignoring you. Am I part of the 10% who dont? Not quite sure what you're getting at but think of yourself as worth listening to and I bet folks will start to listen to you !

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wang Tang

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by Wang Tang

Makes me want a Coke.

You won't make your avatar a Coke.

No. Guess that makes you psychic LOL.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by chisisiCoptos
Just out of curiosity op, what does this avatar and name tell you. I would like to see your reply and if it supports why I picked it.

I am not the OP so just sticking my nose where it doesnt belong (again I know Ma) I would say you might have an interest in Egyptian history.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

Baddogma=won the archimedes award 5 years in a row by inventing various ways in which to torture people who read books

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join