It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know yourself by your avatar.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
How about me?

For whatever reason, yours is the hardest for me to read and pinpoint and I can't figure out why. My gut feeling is telling me that you are very selective about who and what type of things you let into your life (especially items---for some reason I have feeling you a very selective about items and various knick-knacks. The power they have and what they represent in your life.) I believe you also have this selectiveness about your thoughts and feelings--you like to be aware and controlling of them, but you are more controlling with items. People--not so much--you are very open with people (by open I mean accepting--not necessarily extroverted and gregarious). Your avatar selection tells me that you have an appreciation for the spiritual. You have a soft spot for fiction and tales of wonder, beauty and mystery--you see them as a gateway into your soul, but also a version of our world that pierces more closely to the truth than are ordinary perceptions (dulled by the world) can. You are a refined person who is kind and gentle with others, but you have strong beliefs and you will voice them.

-TheGhoster

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenJack
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

Your mr. goodtime alway having fun. Others enjoy your company. You enjoy educating others as well.

Pretty spot on.. How did you guys do that?

I never would have guessed that my avatar would have been so telling?

I'm an ENTP personality type and I ALWAYS try to have a good time and stay positive. I enjoy debates but not because of the competitiveness but more so because of the exchange of information that occurs. It allows me to present information and knowledge and gain it. (Probably a good indicator of my affiliation with this forum in particular.)

I guess my avatar is pretty fitting heh

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

dawn in a graveyard

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo

Originally posted by CitizenJack
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

Your mr. goodtime alway having fun. Others enjoy your company. You enjoy educating others as well.

Pretty spot on.. How did you guys do that?

I never would have guessed that my avatar would have been so telling?

I'm an ENTP personality type and I ALWAYS try to have a good time and stay positive. I enjoy debates but not because of the competitiveness but more so because of the exchange of information that occurs. It allows me to present information and knowledge and gain it. (Probably a good indicator of my affiliation with this forum in particular.)

I guess my avatar is pretty fitting heh

Ah, you ENTPs; such jokers you guys are. You guys love verbal one-oneupmanship like no other type. I'm a good old INTP, myself.

-TheGhoster
edit on 13-2-2013 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I can see me, I love innocence, love, animals, silent communications of affection, acceptance and curiosity.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by theghoster

My best friend besides my wife is an INTP. The best company I could ever find myself in.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

hiwatt=cowboy

What?! ... that actually made me
not because it's true just because it was so weirdly random... I'm curious how you arrived at that

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

Originally posted by undo

hiwatt=cowboy

What?! ... that actually made me
not because it's true just because it was so weirdly random... I'm curious how you arrived at that

I wouldn't say you were a cowboy--the color choice of your avatar doesn't suggest that. It does suggest to me that you are a very straight shooter. You tell people exactly how you feel and what you mean. And when you say it, you mean it. Period. However, you do like to have fun (perhaps at other peoples expense from time-to-time, but never in a vicious or hurtful way.) You strike as a fun-loving trickster kind of guy. You're probably fun to be with, I want to say you are somewhat talkative in real life, but I'm not sure. I don't think you are loner--that is for sure. You are definitely a young guy--twenty-something for sure. For some reason-I see you working a lot of odd jobs--low wage even? (not trying to be rude---just have that vibe) You're a salt-of-th-earth kind of guy, but you have a weird side about you that people around you find--errr----"quirky", but endearing. Any of this sound right???

-TheGhoster

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I don't know OP ! What do you think ?

edit on 13-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
I don't know OP ! What do you think ?

You don't like carrots, do you?
nah, just kidding--being random and silly.

-TheGhoster

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You don't like it when I'm pretending to be gay.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Hey julia. With yours I get that your a positive person, who has a little bit of a mischievous/ deceitful side not for any bad reasons but u find it adds a little spice to life ( its fun). You enjoy learning secrets... ?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
How bout this gal?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

How bout this gal?

I already did you, clair. read above (first post on this page for me, anyway)

-TheGhoster

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

How about me?

Hmmm. I'll give it a shot. You have a tendency of feeling alone but more often than not, your solitude is by choice. You are complex and are almost always hiding who you really are from others. You feel far older than your actual years belie and you most value your powers of observation--your gaze.

link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Yours is tricky for me, could be the mask.... not sure. Your a caring motherly type who enjoys adventure and the finer things in life .

Ghosts did one for you above at the top of the page..
edit on 13-2-2013 by CitizenJack because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

a bird any cat dreams of catching. i've got the v-day bug hardcore a day early.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by theghoster

How about me?

For whatever reason, yours is the hardest for me to read and pinpoint and I can't figure out why. My gut feeling is telling me that you are very selective about who and what type of things you let into your life (especially items---for some reason I have feeling you a very selective about items and various knick-knacks. The power they have and what they represent in your life.) I believe you also have this selectiveness about your thoughts and feelings--you like to be aware and controlling of them, but you are more controlling with items. People--not so much--you are very open with people (by open I mean accepting--not necessarily extroverted and gregarious). Your avatar selection tells me that you have an appreciation for the spiritual. You have a soft spot for fiction and tales of wonder, beauty and mystery--you see them as a gateway into your soul, but also a version of our world that pierces more closely to the truth than are ordinary perceptions (dulled by the world) can. You are a refined person who is kind and gentle with others, but you have strong beliefs and you will voice them.

-TheGhoster

Eerily true as I am very open-hearted and unconditionally loving of whomever is in my life.
I like to daydream, and am very gentle with all that I am in contact with. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Oh wow, I could be a man...........

But I am not.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by theghoster

How about me?

-TheGhoster

Eerily true as I am very open-hearted and unconditionally loving of whomever is in my life.
I like to daydream, and am very gentle with all that I am in contact with. Thanks.

Just out of curiosity--as I want to gauge the degree of my accuracy. Do the other parts of my guess ring true or no? I want to make sure I'm just not getting lucky with these guess, you know? (As silly as that sounds).

-TheGhoster

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join