It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know yourself by your avatar.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Oh man I'm so late to this party
Brilliant thread I always thought your avatar was extention yourself
Luckily mines pretty sexy and cool

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I will meditate on my avatar for a while.

I've contemplated it often.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenJack
reply to post by Angle

Hmm interesting.... How does my avatar read, in your opinion?

I can see a small correlation there. But this is with all things is it not.

jack of all trades (spades)
i have no idea realy

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Ok, im curious what others think of my avatar.
there is meaning behind it and i wanna see if anyone can come close to figuring it out.

Hint, it is an image i created on top of an image of my face.
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
My avatar is a rock on a stick. Does that mean I am stoned

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
Reminder: Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted. King James Bible

Then you better get back away from that tree!

My avatar is for communicating that the meaning of things is in the eye of the beholder.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I think my avatar is pretty clear. I must view myself as a a lone entity (a "spaceman") lost and drifting through a dark void. Unconnected to the world around me in some way---aware of it, but distant and unattached. Deep, but drifting and moving in a direction unseen by most. Hence my location: "Far Orbit". Clearly, someone needs to say "Earth, to ghoster. Earth, to ghoster. This is Houston."
Any who, yeah I can get deeply lost in thought in real life. However, being distant and adrift from the world gives you a unique and I often think sharper perspective. But it does come with a cost--being stranded in the "metaphorical" space of reality--unable to be totally grounded and in-sync with the world---a proverbial Ghost in space.

-TheGhoster

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I can sort of see mine being the way I am, offering all into the freedom in front of me, awakening and walking into the untouched with an open mind to let other things in and explore.

My wilderness chair cut of wood as I extend my hand to all and enjoy LoL so sort of right on mine

SaneThinking

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Curious what some of the other insightful people here see in my avatar in regards to myself...

I know what I feel it represents but I don't want to give it away...

consider this an experiment in intuition and insight.

edit on 12-2-2013 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I'll give it shot.

The face on your avatar seems to suggest two different types of "sight" the physicial ability to see (what we see everyday in our normal lives). Then their is the less "physical" perhaps intuitive and maybe even quasi-spiritual sight. However you would term this sight--it is a type of vision that is more closer/aware of the truth of things---hence why the "swirling eyes/intuitive sight" looks upward to the sky. It sees the greater and larger truth other than what is grounded here in reality--A sight for the cosmological. Even more telling, these eyes actually displace where the "normal/physical eyes" on the face should. This indicates that the "normal" eyes will always be altered by the truth seeking eyes--one way or another---they are secondary to the truth seeking eyes--thought hey are necessary. Furthermore, the cranium of the face seems to be connected to the greater cosmos--and merging from it--indicating that thought, reflection, thinking, and perhaps spirit all one with the greater intuitive astral and cosmological truth. I think this indicates how you yourself view the world---as something that cannot necessarily (nor should be) be viewed strictly with physical eyes, but must also be accessed via sort-of spiritual-intuitive-open-minded- angle. Hence, why you are on ATS. Does that about do it?

-TheGhoster
edit on 12-2-2013 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2013 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Thats actually not to far off to be far. Jack of all trades master of nothing

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by theghoster

Brilliant job even if your answer if not correct. I have a feeling it is tho
. Where have you been lol?

This has been a fun thread a nice change off pace from the norm on ATS lately.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I like this thread. I guess my avatar is supposed to suggest a hypnotic state, induced by HAARP. My thinking is that since none of us really know what HAARP is, we are hypnotic as to what it may do, maybe by ATS posts or by actual weather events in recent history. What that tells u about me I would like to know.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Every time I see your avatar, for a moment I think it's a surprised pelican - then I think "oh yeah, rock".

Mine - picture my daughter took in '08 (8 yrs old) when we had just moved to the area. I have the entire collage on my wall. We were fascinated by the abandoned house. There is a small cemetery across the street with a large tree starting to infringe upon one of the headstones. The picture just fascinates me.

Now I keep it because, to me, it represents where we're headed in this country.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
Your avatar resembles you in real life.

It better resemble me cause it is me. I'd like to think I know myself pretty well.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle "Poster with the black background and username in red.

you do not need to feel bad for how you are, remember for always you'll get through. I want for you a warm heart for comfort."

if the poster you referred to was me, then the analysis was very astute.
edit on 12/2/13 by RoScoLaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Oooh, can someone do mine please?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

If you need to you may take these words to your heart. Cheers up buddy!

To the one with the stamp as avatar.. IT's a stamp

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ironorchid

You are a fellow traveler in the path of "The Way" who is an excellent example of practical wisdom but who also likes to tip a pint every once in a while- in a ladylike fashion of course!

To Mrs. Cosmopilite!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ironorchid

Fun loving, beer drinking, life of the party. Never met a stranger. A bit naive in your faith in humanity, but always looking on the bright side. Hopeless romantic.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join