It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope's resignation, the Asteroid, and the 3rd secret of Fatima

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
So. To everyone that was doubtful about my predictions..... Cuba... Russia... Also da14 came so close that it caused seismic activity on the asteroid, possibly breaking parts off. Hmmmm.... So I stated there is a great possibility of an asteroid hitting, and viola! I personally think that the Russian meteor was either part of da14, or a trailer, as in smaller asteroids that revolve around the bigger one.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatedobserver

To everyone that was doubtful about my predictions..... Cuba... Russia..

Cuba seems to be a hoax or occurred on Wednesday.

Also da14 came so close that it caused seismic activity on the asteroid, possibly breaking parts off.
It did? How do you know there was seismic activity on the asteroid? But how could something which broke off of the asteroid hit Earth 16 hours before the asteroid did?

I personally think that the Russian meteor was either part of da14, or a trailer, as in smaller asteroids that revolve around the bigger one.
No. The meteor hit while the asteroid was still more than 450,000 km away. Not to mention it came from the wrong direction. The meteor had nothing to do with the asteroid.

edit on 2/15/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Jodlum66

So they found a few molecules near Orion, but was this test repeated?
Much closer to home. Right here in our very own Solar System.

And also, please fill me on on what percentage oxygen makes up in space?
In space? As a percentage? Too small to mention. There's one...there's another. Really. Something like that. There is oxygen in space. Not so you'd notice. Not that you could breathe. Not that would let cheese age. But it's there. I got your joke and fired one back at you.

edit on 2/13/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

NIce edit, and you answered my question perfectly... Too small to mention. Nice job using logic, I was dissing on you again.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Ok, so maybe there is a connection between the Pope's resignation and the third secret. I am 50-50... on the fence.

Anyone watched the Ed Dames Kill Shot stuff lately? It had been a while for me but with recent "happenings" I decided to watch it today. Also, yesterday I was reading up on prophecies, this one in particular www.near-death.com...

Now, I don't look to predictions and or prophecy with a lot of weight, however there is a grain of salt. I keep an open mind. I have never had an interest in knowing the future, but the remote viewing is pretty cool.

After yesterdays reading and watching the video again, Im wondering about the Pope. Does he know something is coming?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmaracing
OK what if the pope is following a Prophecy, the asteroid DA14 orbits close to earth every 30 years, the Ethiopian calendar known as the Alexandrian calendar is off by 6 to 8 years in comparison to the modern Gregorian calendar, the secret Fátima was in 1917

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 14-2-2013 by cmaracing because: spelling corrections

I think it's more of dogma than prophecy, like following a script or calendar that is ancient, the need to fulfill or not fulfill something that was revealed and sacred in someway.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bronynonymous
I come from a family of Seventh Day Adventists. It is no secret that my family has a strong belief that that at some point The Pope will be the Antichrist. And they didn't need a prophecy to got this strong disposition towards the pope and Catholicism in general. So if this indeed comes into fruition, I would not be the least surprised.
edit on 14-2-2013 by Bronynonymous because: (no reason given)

I think I get your point, but the Antichrist is himself a prophecy. A Bible prophecy, but nevertheless a prophecy.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by super70

The third secret of Fatima? Did she bang Yussuf?

I´m sorry, I couldn´t resist. I´m sure the reality is just horrible and very scary.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Good video! Thanks.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ZEV93

This earth only has 4-6 years left and oddly enough, some atheists are starting to wonder. A wonderful thing it is, before the final AC with his one world religion will convince the world to persecute true Christians (Those that have and are led by the Holy Ghost).

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Of course he does. However this does not mean that he isn't serving Lucifer. The roman Catholic empire is the whore of Babylon after all. Personally, I'm waiting to see what happens next month Lord wiling.

Him resigning is a big sign. So was the lightning strike and dove attack, but as in the days of Noah right? Don't expect people to listen. Even if God Himself spoke to us all, you better believe people will blame the government.
edit on 22-2-2013 by scmoG because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by super70

having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him,

In the bible "arrows" can mean words. I think the arrows have already happened as people spread word that the pope had covered up pedophiles in the church.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Interesting Easter Sunday falls on 3, 31, 2013.

uring times between Popes, called the "interregnum" or "sede vacante," the Camerlengo of the Holy Roman Church is the "acting Pope" and performs necessary functions that cannot await the outcome of the next "Papal conclave" or choosing of the next Pope.

With the retirement of Pope Benedict XVI on February 28, 2013, Camerlengo Cardinal Tarcisio Pietro (Peter) Evasio Bertone is performing this function. Cardinal Bertone was born in Romano Canavese, Piedmont, Italy in 1934.

Peter the Roman could be the guy already caring for the vacated Vatican.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by super70

"IF" it were something Natural and or of God, by God, then why say this:

"Here is the remedy against this evil. Pray, pray and ask for nothing else. Put everything in the hands of the Mother of God."

To say this would be calling God's decisions for earth and man 'evil'.

So what other influence could the third secret reveal which would be deemed as evil?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmaracing
OK what if the pope is following a Prophecy, the asteroid DA14 orbits close to earth every 30 years, the Ethiopian calendar known as the Alexandrian calendar is off by 6 to 8 years in comparison to the modern Gregorian calendar, the secret Fátima was in 1917 ...

If, if, if, if, ... That's a lot of ifs. Like I say, if beer cans were airplanes, my brother's apartment would be an airport.

Back on topic, though.

Ratzinger made several statements about the Third Secret before he became Pope, so he's probably read the Third Secret in its entirety. (Cardinal Bertone appears to have provided proof that there is another part of the Third Secret, despite all his intentions otherwise.) The part which hasn't been released is a letter consisting of 25 lines, so it can't be too long. However, a statement like "One hundred years from today, the Pope will be advised by Satan" could easily fit inside those parameters. Could Benedict XVI have resigned just so he wouldn't be "that guy"?

And is there any word on whether Pope Francis has read the Secret yet?

And why hasn't Bertone hired a forgerer to write up a fake Secret that has all the characteristics that are suspected by laic people?

(My main source for the Fatima information is Ferrara's The Secret Still Hidden.)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
If the pope resigned he and the vatican have their own reasons. What flag do you follow?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
pope Francis will consecrate the World to Our Lady. Not Russia. This is the latest development about Fatima-gate. www.santuario-fatima.pt...
I see the thread was posted some months ago, but I will not start a new thread about that. Let the news spread itself. It is a big setback for " Fatimists" who linked their hope for a fresh consecration of Russia to any new pope after JP2.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Could the Fatima conspiracy "The Third Secret" be fortelling our soon to be furure? Isos? The Hopi prophecy also depicts a big asteroid to hit the earth. We know it wasn't the asteroid written about in beginning of this thread. Now almost a year later we have another possible near earth hit or miss and a lot of people are talking about it. We also know we are definately in the end times..... So many conspiracies are connected with having similarities.. Even Nostradamus predicted an asteroid.. Any thoughts???

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: super70
reply to post by Casualboy100

There is much controversy over the third secret, many claiming there were vital portions left out.
The third secret officially revealed says....

The third part of the secret revealed at the Cova da Iria-Fátima, on 13 May 1917.

I write in obedience to you, my God, who command me to do so through his Excellency the Bishop of Leiria and through your Most Holy Mother and mine.

After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: 'Penance, Penance, Penance!'. And we saw in an immense light that is God: 'something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White 'we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.

Zoom into the poster below
upload.wikimedia.org...

They've cleverly put the false prophecy in the content of this poster

zoom in on the 24 poster to the upside down city skyline on the taxi
Is it not a depiction of the Vatican dome and a cross?

Are there not two people, one cleverly fine with a one eye?
Guns...bullets....turned upside down...fire highlights TDAY as in 'the day' or 'TODAY".... asteroid type things falling from the sky...huge explosion

MON = Moon
MAY 5 = premier date
MAY 24 5 = May 24, '14 = upcoming "new meteor shower"
Trident in the flag (777)
Upside down Vatican and cross

And conveniently, the new pope will be out of town
Shot with bullets and arrows?
Bows shoot arrows = Boeing aeroplanes

Everything is fake, phony, the delusion. The creators of this poster knew exactly what they were to obfuscate within its contents.

5/24 is exactly 1,322 weeks after 322 Bush Inaugeration speech a "thousand points of light"

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Proginoskes

Ratzinger made several statements about the Third Secret before he became Pope, so he's probably read the Third Secret in its entirety. (Cardinal Bertone appears to have provided proof that there is another part of the Third Secret, despite all his intentions otherwise.)

And why hasn't Bertone hired a forgerer to write up a fake Secret that has all the characteristics that are suspected by laic people?

(My main source for the Fatima information is Ferrara's The Secret Still Hidden.)

Does it mean we are approaching at the self-fulfillment of, probably staged, fake official Third Secret of Fatima that strangely matches with Malachi's prophecy of the last pope? There isn't much time taking into account the advanced age of Francis.

It is a shame all those prelates never considered their faithful people worthy to hear the real words of Fatima.

As their predecessors hided the best part of the burned Alexandria library. So they know things we don't. As of planets and asteroids orbiting in the darkness, and many other things they know as hard proof, that we can only imagine based on some leaked unconfirmed information and movies.
edit on 3-3-2015 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The advertising giant might use the small satellites in its quest for more and faster data for its Maps and Earth services. The company, however, gets its truly high-resolution imagery from DigitalGlobe, and it negotiated its last “multiyear agreement” with the satellite behemoth in February

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join