It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope's resignation, the Asteroid, and the 3rd secret of Fatima

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Hang on to your boots, its gonna be a bumpy ride. I hope the world doesn't end, but I believe this is the end times in the bible.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by super70

This Jesuit priest from Perth just happened to have more information .. sounds far fetched.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Couldn't help but notice the great and all-knowing Phage has suddenly left the conversation.

Dont wannt disrespect the OP, but figured I would point out the fallacies in Phages statements regarding Electrons.

Almost everything he/she wrote on the subject is incorrect. Perhaps the great Phage hasnt bothered to peruse the CERN website where they do claim that Electrons can not only appear and reappear elsewhere, but they can make brand new Electrons out of nothing.
Phage is also wrong when he/she claims that gravity is the determining factor in anything. In fact, many scientists are coming to the conclusion that gravity, as we currently know it, isnt gravity at all which was shown when the God Particle was found last year at CERN.

Phage also said he/she wanted someone to point out one instance of an electron or baseball has disappeared and reappeared elsewhere.

Hell, do I even have to mention the Philedelphia Experiment? It wasnt a baseball Phage, but a damned warship.

There are literally millions and millions of Google pages dedicated to objects disappearing and reappearing elsewhere. Of course there are CREDIBLE sources I could list by the hundreds, but Im sure Phage is aware of these.

"Gravity decides where Electrons move" Bwahahaha...dude...you are a legend in your own mind. Classic.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I personally wasn't shocked at his resignation, due to his age and ill health. But i don't recall any hint of him wanting to "retire" ??

I know some people had discussed, much like with John Paul, that it may be in his or the churches best interest to resign. But i don't remember himself hinting at a retirement.
edit on 14-2-2013 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MrConspiracy

2011:

"In short: the Pope does not discard the possibility of resigning when he reaches 85 in April next year."

In a book-length interview published this year under the title "Light of the World", Pope Benedict, the former Cardinal Ratzinger, said, "If a pope clearly realises that he is no longer physically, psychologically and spiritually capable of handling the duties of his office, then he has a right and, under some circumstances, also an obligation to resign."

www.news.com.au...

edit on 2/14/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It's now Feb 15...

and...

we're still here

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
You can view LIVE meteor scans of the atmosphere here!
Live meteor scans

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Accepting the possibility to resign is different from "hinting" at doing it.

It was never "illegal" as such to resign. I can understand how that can be taken as a hint though, i guess.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MrConspiracy

It was never "illegal" as such to resign.

Who said it was?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by super70

It's funny Super...because just this afternoon I thought the same thing and spent some time searching the internet on Fatima and Fr Martin. In one of his spots on Coast To Coast, Fr. Malachi Martin told Art Bell to look to the sky for the sign.

Being that it will fly by extremely close.......we'll see. But I hope it flies on by.....

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainOblivious

Thank you. You explained it better than I could. I was getting quite frustrated with Phage. But i completely forgot about the Philadelphia exp. Great example. Also if i recall, i believe fiber optics work the same way by moving electrons and then they reassemble as the atom they were in before they were transported.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatedobserver

The Philadelpia Experiment is an urban legand, a hoax, a dead parrot. "The Philadelphia Story", on the other hand, was a good movie. And this asteroid will not hit earth. And Phage is correct, and it's nice he entered the discussion on this thead. There are other(s) where it would be nice to have his imput.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
OK what if the pope is following a Prophecy, the asteroid DA14 orbits close to earth every 30 years, the Ethiopian calendar known as the Alexandrian calendar is off by 6 to 8 years in comparison to the modern Gregorian calendar, the secret Fátima was in 1917

2013-30=1983-30=1953-30=1923
1923-7=1916

give or take a year for certain corrections it falls within the 1917 apparition.

also lets assume that an asteroid did approach the earth and if visible as a fiery ball it would reflect as a dancing sun in the sky as described by the people in the area....
Could the retiring pope be following a calendar that was established pre-modern calendars, fulfilling a Prophecy.

www.timeanddate.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 14-2-2013 by cmaracing because: spelling corrections

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cmaracing

Jeez, this asteroid will not hit earth. If you want your prophecies and lookieoutems and all the rest in the thread, look to Comet ISON, there ye find thy burning bush in the sky.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

First off I am not a doom and gloom type but if you are willing to discus theology than I am willing to respond in same, otherwise you can figure out the rest..

also just one more thing:

When the 93-year-old Sister Lucia met with a messenger from the pope in 2000, she repeated, one last time, her conviction that the visions of Fatima concerned "above all the struggle of atheistic communism against the Church and against Christians." Those visions began in the spring of 1916, according to the children's report, when Lucia, Francisco, and Jacinta were visited three times by an angel, who told them he was the guardian angel of Portugal and urged them to pray and prepare themselves.

catholiceducation.org...

Pope Benedict XVI if I am not mistaken is in his 7th year as a Pope.
edit on 14-2-2013 by cmaracing because: edit info

Papacy began 19 April 2005 until April 2013 that makes 8 years but hes leaving in February so he's in his 7th year as Pope.

edit on 14-2-2013 by cmaracing because: more edit lol

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Oh straight brown nosing? The philly exp. was quite real. Although it failed. And how is he right? Did you not read how things are not impossible? EUP is real. And thats final. Check with any Particle Physicist. Im not making stuff up. After checking what i posted last, fiber optic cables do indeed work off of EUP. "The odds of a solid object reappering on the other side of a solid object, or miles away is impossible under Newtonian Law, but is allowed and happens under quantum mechanics. The electron waves, called Shrodinger waves, even extend out to distant stars, allowing your body to disappear and rematerialize on another spot along the same wave. The fact that electrons can do this forms the very basics of chemistry.... This peculiar but profound property of the quantum theory (that there is infinite probability that even the most bizarre events may happen) was exploited by Douglas Adams in The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. He needed a convienent way to whiz through the galaxy, so he invented the Infinite Probabilty Drive, 'A wonderful new method of crossing vast interstellar distances in a mere nothingth of a second, without all that tedious mucking around in hyperspace'."-Dr. Michio Kaku, page 59 of Physics of the Impossible. Also if your still in doubt, which if you are then why are you on this site, please refer to the EPR exp, created by Albert Einstien, Boris Podolsky, and Nathan Rosen.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I come from a family of Seventh Day Adventists. It is no secret that my family has a strong belief that that at some point The Pope will be the Antichrist. And they didn't need a prophecy to got this strong disposition towards the pope and Catholicism in general. So if this indeed comes into fruition, I would not be the least surprised.
edit on 14-2-2013 by Bronynonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
So I guess we can give another look at this thread seeing we have already a small meteorite impact and today is the 15th

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko
So I guess we can give another look at this thread seeing we have already a small meteorite impact and today is the 15th

The optimal word is "small", even though it caused a big boom and knocked some glass and weak structures around. According to some posters this meteor could have been on the other side of the galaxy and quantum-jumped into the air above Russia, or maybe Mary has a heavenly slingshot and is shooting these things at the earth just for some noontime fun. And I'm wondering if the Pope has, when he retires, his choice of altar boys to keep him company.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I think they are referring to signs from the heavens. Two now. Lightning and falling balls of fire from heaven. Both not from man.

Twice is a coincidence, for sure. Three times and something is up.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join