It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope's resignation, the Asteroid, and the 3rd secret of Fatima

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
or, the leader of the catholic church is about to be arrested so he steps down as fast as possible to avoid arrest. but maybe he'll still get arrested??

itccs.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Creep Thumper

You continue to misunderstand.

Since you refuse to just *ask* I will try to elucidate:

What is happening is a global synchronization of collective awareness, communication, projections about the future, revelations about the past, etc. This is being done primarily via the internet now of course, but has been increasing over time via civilization since we started conquering other tribes.

Due to this, people who have never really had to question their beliefs and could remain in isolated communities are being forced to come into contact with the realization that what they believed to be true is not true and they have in fact been being lied to from almost every direction they can see. Even by their own parents who were equally unaware in their isolated like minded groups.

This is resulting in what could almost be described as "critical mass" catalytic effect on our collective consciousness (collective beliefs if you wish)... in the process people start looking to new or different beliefs and explorations to try to reconcile the illusions they have had shattered with SOMETHING that makes sense.

The 21st in particular was the first truly world wide cultural and "religion" agnostic "End of the World" meme as opposed to some specific sect. When it failed to deliver on "doom" or "magic"... that *forced* a consciousness shift in more ways than I care to try to document here.

Since the planet as a whole is still left with a wide open hole of "WTF is really going on here?" Regardless of whether YOU give a damn and think it's SSDD, a whole lot of other people don't agree with you. So what you are going to see is a continued *increase* in attempts to tie together what are clear patterns through history with what *is* happening now.

The difference between the past and now is that we have a big giant mirror and near real time feedback on the process and ability to seek and gain information. Going back just two generations and the time lag between wanting to know something and being able to find it could be days, months, or years rather than minutes.

All of this is going to continue to accelerate until it reaches a head because people are *not* going to stop asking questions and are not going to stop being frustrated that the story they have been told in so many cases has turned out to be false and continues to turn out to be false.

The collective consciousness is shifting towards a planetary self awareness not unlike an individual self awareness is actually a collective of many many sub-personalities (thus why you have your "angry" self and your "patient" self, etc).

That's why you are being blind if you truly think it's SSDD. Today is different because we can see ourselves instantly and can check and double check information almost instantly etc. It's a new ball game. It's going to cause some chaos in the process because it's going to force out a lot of shenanigans that have been possible to hide before but are becoming increasingly difficult to hide forever.

That's why you are going to see an increase in "dot connecting" from ALL walks of life... including ones you may think are absurd, but to be honest I think your stance is absurd if you can't see why even if the same script is unfolding today as it has for thousands of years... it *is* different because it's becoming impossible to easily silence people questioning the status quo and the "official" story of anything and everything.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
He could be a victim of blackmail or something. Forced to quit in order to usher in The End. Peter the Roman will hold the seat but will not be a Pope.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConclusion

I've "seen" what you see for years. You don't know how old I am. I remember where I was the day Kennedy was murdered.

You aren't the only set of eyes here.

And maybe you should consider decaf.
edit on 2/13/2013 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Gravity. So your saying gravity acts on all objects to include magnetism? The electron still decides. Gravity influences it, but on the quantum level gravity means nothing. And yes my first example is the use of an electron microscope. It does exactly that. And again, if you want to see actual events with EUP happening, check with Dr. Kaku, ive given my source and a website, i do not feel as i have to further explain.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

If you saw it, then why hope it would stop on the 21st? That was always a futile hope and the 21st was always plainly going to be one of the bigger marker points where it was only going to *accelerate* from here on out until some "head" is reached.

That's what I'm referring to in my original responses, your hope that it would stop with the 21st. Your hope was the equivalent of hoping that when a boulder is pushed off a cliff it won't fall to the bottom. The momentum of what has been unfolding was never going to do anything but continue to accelerate towards and beyond the 21st.

EDIT: I pretty much only drink water and am on the second floor with the window open watching the moon set.

edit on 13-2-2013 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creep Thumper
and that failed Mars mission, which crashed because they used metric or something like that. Can't quite recall the circumstances.

They converted miles to km when they didn't have to I think.

They were supposed to enter orbit at 100 miles above Mars but they got down to 60 miles (which would imply they multiplied by .6) and crashed
edit on 13-2-2013 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by parbrie

Ive tried to tell these people the same thing. I was USAF, and we deal with everything space related. So i know i have a great deal of understanding, i was taught by the best to do the best. Theres many things out there the public will never know about. Just like you only hear of these massive asteroids the day after they pass. We know everything up there. Its our job. But its a matter of 'national security' that its not released because everyone goes nuts.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConclusion

If you saw it, then why hope it would stop on the 21st? That was always a futile hope and the 21st was always plainly going to be one of the bigger marker points where it was only going to *accelerate* from here on out until some "head" is reached.

That's what I'm referring to in my original responses, your hope that it would stop with the 21st. Your hope was the equivalent of hoping that when a boulder is pushed off a cliff it won't fall to the bottom. The momentum of what has been unfolding was never going to do anything but continue to accelerate towards and beyond the 21st.

EDIT: I pretty much only drink water and am on the second floor with the window open watching the moon set.

You haven't gotten to that point in your life where you are tired. The doomsday thing has been beaten to death. Sick of reading about it and hearing about it.

No one can do anything about what's happening. We don't control our own destinies. That's a fact.

Life is a ride that no one can get off. The carnie who drives it is insane.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatedobserver
reply to post by parbrie

Ive tried to tell these people the same thing. I was USAF, and we deal with everything space related. So i know i have a great deal of understanding, i was taught by the best to do the best. Theres many things out there the public will never know about. Just like you only hear of these massive asteroids the day after they pass. We know everything up there. Its our job. But its a matter of 'national security' that its not released because everyone goes nuts.

Are you watching the 2-hour NASA commercial on PBS tonight?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

No I didnt see it. Inform me please xD What are they lying... i mean saying

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Ok then... best to you finding some rest and /hug from across the digital divide. GenXers do get tired too.

So you know... some of us were beating a non-doomsday drum leading up to the 21st, and I'm content to continue beating the non-doomsday drum. I won't hope for futile things though... that makes a person tired. *friendly nudge*

I'm quite confident there is indeed something different coming down the pipe than you have seen so far in your extensive life. I said the movie will get "better" for a reason, not "doomsier".

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

No I didnt see it. Inform me please xD What are they lying... i mean saying

"Earth From Space"

I believe they've listed every satellite in orbit in explaining the various functions of the planet.

BTW, if you know something we should know there's always the "New Thread" button.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Im a new member, and i dont have enough posts to make a new thread or i would =C

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Im a new member, and i dont have enough posts to make a new thread or i would =C

I'll wait. Welcome.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The destruction of the pedo palace is upon us!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foobler
The pedo palace

I've got to remember that one.

Very nice

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Just wait til the next pope fakes the 2nd coming of christ.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
So this is how he's going out huh...

Adios

ETA
I was wondering if he gets to keep the robes and hats
(sarcasm of course)
edit on 2/13/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

I am with you! I too plan on using my powers for evil! Lets team up!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join